Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Nigeria Medical Association Response To JOHESU Advertorial On Yayaleahmed Report - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Medical Association Response To JOHESU Advertorial On Yayaleahmed Report (4002 Views)

Aggrieved Nigerian Doctor Exposes Rot In Nigeria's Medical System With Tweets / Bennet Omalu Receives Highest American Medical Association Award / JOHESU Directs Members To Commence Strike Action By 12 Midnight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Medical Association Response To JOHESU Advertorial On Yayaleahmed Report by heykims(m): 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
...and is attacking doctors now the way forward?
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/cmd-appeals-to-johesu-to-end-three-
month-old-strike/200171/
Re: Nigeria Medical Association Response To JOHESU Advertorial On Yayaleahmed Report by kennedymonk(m): 12:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
heykims:

Well, i can't waste my time lecturing u on what d word 'clinical' means...
BTW, it will be better if u can convince our salesmen pharmacists to rather pursue d implementation of pharmaceutical care rather than d 'consultant' title.
Abi what do u think?
you are right may be they have lost their priorities, but then I'll appreciate if you show some respect in your post , it musnt be "salesman pharmacist" , u see, it is even more stressful to type .
... African pharmacy is evolving , let it grow .... I extend my hand for peaceful shake peace is greater than medicine and pharmacy together
Re: Nigeria Medical Association Response To JOHESU Advertorial On Yayaleahmed Report by Sctests: 8:32am On Mar 07, 2015
I read the comments of our allopathic doctor friends and i laughed hard. The Yayale report(influenced by NMA members on the commitee) recommends that PCN, Nursing council, Med Lab council etc be scrapped and you applaud that as Global best practices?. Don't we have Pharmacy council and BioMEd lab councils and Nursing councils in first world USA, UK even Australia?. Abrogration of the laws that set them up can only happen in the National assembly and All Nigerians(through their reps) will be waiting for that partisan recommendation in the Green chamber, Red chamber and if need be the Supreme court. Nigerians have found out that virtually all partisan laws that gave NMA undeserved headships in the health sector, were obtained by decrees during the Military era, we are in a Democracy. Life won't be the same for NMA. NMA has more to lose if they continue the winner takes all mentality. I will implore you all to get a copy of the harmonized health bill. All councils were recognized there. This is not the military era. Thank you all.
Re: Nigeria Medical Association Response To JOHESU Advertorial On Yayaleahmed Report by nurain150(m): 9:07pm On Dec 25, 2021
house37:
JOHESU should know that their demands will definitely not be met so they should do the right thing and go back to work.What lies ahead if they fail to do so will not be funny.
I pity majority of their members who'll suffer as a result of selfishness on the part of their few leaders.Cant understand why nurses,pharmacists will be in the same union with cleaners,messengers et al in the name of fighting doctors.
Maybe if you can time travel

(1) (2) (Reply)

Natural Remedies For Heavy Menstrual Flows / het / HIV-Positive Woman Wants to Breastfeed Her Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.