Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Get Paid For Reading Your Email - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Paid For Reading Your Email (657 Views)

10 Reasons Nigerians Are Not Reading Your Blog Posts / Pls Advice: A Developer Has Refused My Access To The Website Database I Paid For / Why No One’s Reading Your Marketing Content ~ Harvard Business Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid For Reading Your Email by golddeejay(m): 9:35am On Dec 19, 2008
Do you know you can get paid for reading your for checking your mails. you will only be send emails you are interested in with special offer on products and services you are interested in. All you need to do is to click on the the confirmation link to confirm you have read the message. you can also click on the advert on your account, this also generates more income for you. your account will be credited with N100 immediately you sign up

send an email to golddeejay07@yahoo.com for the sites

(1) (Reply)

Learn How Design A Website In 4 Hours. / Learn How To Design Powerful Websites In Less Than 4hrs! / Help. Pls Help I Think I Have A Web Site But I Don't Know How It Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.