Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Jonathan Commissions Cenotaph For Soldiers Killed By BH Since 2011 (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Commissions Cenotaph For Soldiers Killed By BH Since 2011 (Photos) (28465 Views)

Obiano Remembers Biafran Heroes, Erects Cenotaph With Their Names (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Commissions 2nd Nkpogu Bridge With Wike (pics) / Photos: Jonathan Commissions Cenotaph For Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Commissions Cenotaph For Soldiers Killed By BH Since 2011 (Photos) by guttentag(m): 1:29am On Jan 15, 2015
Uncle Jonah, what about the Families of the Victims?
Who will take care of them especially in this harsh economic condition you created

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Commissions Cenotaph For Soldiers Killed By BH Since 2011 (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30am On Jan 15, 2015
samplegirl:

Negative people with negative way of reasoning. Why the attack and name calling for crying out loud young man?

Any way I took time to search you out. What I saw was a homosexual, posing, looking for who he will violet. You have lost your sense of reasoning so no point wasting time with you and your likes.
lol...is that your problem,any way thanks for the like,my picture like increased by one after you quote me
Re: Jonathan Commissions Cenotaph For Soldiers Killed By BH Since 2011 (Photos) by musiwa97: 1:32am On Jan 15, 2015
Ojukwu last wish during the Nigeria civil war

igbo Ojukwu last wish and why he invade western nigeria, ojukwu invade western Nigeria because western Nigeria is a country. So that he can use it to protect his people.

After Nigeria over power him. It is like running into Cameroon for protection. You can't be arrested. The Igbo's who came to asaba where protected by international law

That why he did not take Benue state instead try to take a more difficult western nigeria

Re: Jonathan Commissions Cenotaph For Soldiers Killed By BH Since 2011 (Photos) by bokohalal(m): 1:32am On Jan 15, 2015
There will soon be no space for our fallen soldiers names on the cenotaph at the rate this war is going.
Re: Jonathan Commissions Cenotaph For Soldiers Killed By BH Since 2011 (Photos) by guttentag(m): 1:37am On Jan 15, 2015
Hmmm.. Soon Grasses go Grow there and make it look beyond recognition

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commissions Cenotaph For Soldiers Killed By BH Since 2011 (Photos) by Locapito(m): 1:38am On Jan 15, 2015
If he like, let him enter sambisa forest and commision his cenotaph, its to damm late and we don't GIVE A DAMM!!!! Why didn't him equip them well and why handling the purchase of arms to oritsejafor, tompolo and asari dokubo instead of army personnel? Medicine after dead.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commissions Cenotaph For Soldiers Killed By BH Since 2011 (Photos) by fattybombom: 1:40am On Jan 15, 2015
aresa:
Look at the useless clown honoring the same soldiers he killed due to lack of proper tools to fight with, support and motivation. This idiotic gesture remains meaningless and irrelevant till this incompetent loser is either in jail or back to his village...
Shut up and show respect to the office of the no.1 citizen of this country. Until May 29th 2015, he remains your President, and you must respect him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Commissions Cenotaph For Soldiers Killed By BH Since 2011 (Photos) by fattybombom: 1:41am On Jan 15, 2015
aresa:
Look at the useless clown honoring the same soldiers he killed due to lack of proper tools to fight with, support and motivation. This idiotic gesture remains meaningless and irrelevant till this incompetent loser is either in jail or back to his village...
Shut up and show respect to the office of the no.1 citizen of this country. Until May 29th 2015, he remains your President, and you must respect that.
Re: Jonathan Commissions Cenotaph For Soldiers Killed By BH Since 2011 (Photos) by Bifwoli: 1:53am On Jan 15, 2015
Saklekplus:
OK,GMB till Jonathan get senses...

Nigeria does not need that backwad northern mullah ,GMB to rule it.Let him go to Niamey they'll take him there with open arms.
Re: Jonathan Commissions Cenotaph For Soldiers Killed By BH Since 2011 (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55am On Jan 15, 2015
What a clueless hypocrite! Same soldiers whose efforts u & ur klepto cohorts r sabotaging?...#change2015!
Re: Jonathan Commissions Cenotaph For Soldiers Killed By BH Since 2011 (Photos) by musiwa97: 2:22am On Jan 15, 2015
c
Re: Jonathan Commissions Cenotaph For Soldiers Killed By BH Since 2011 (Photos) by Nobody: 2:24am On Jan 15, 2015
Kororugged:
MEDICINE AFTER DEATH...

This outgoing president is a comedian.

The troops on ground complain about the lack of resources and equipments, instead of him to listen, he jails them and some of them have been sentenced to death.

Now he is commissioning some senseless cenotaph embarassed

Is this what will bring security to Nigeria?

Shiooorrr....
who told you this is the MEDICINE he's talking about for boko haram
Re: Jonathan Commissions Cenotaph For Soldiers Killed By BH Since 2011 (Photos) by Nobody: 2:31am On Jan 15, 2015
this is the fault of his village witches (Otuoke). They (Otuoke witches) have eaten part of his (GEJ) brains grin

Ernieman:
This man always look confused everywhere he goes, I don't know why! Na curse!
Re: Jonathan Commissions Cenotaph For Soldiers Killed By BH Since 2011 (Photos) by EmperoMartins: 2:34am On Jan 15, 2015
I just which we can at. Some cases turn the hand of time, Not now GEJ
Re: Jonathan Commissions Cenotaph For Soldiers Killed By BH Since 2011 (Photos) by musiwa97: 2:43am On Jan 15, 2015
All of this people, their family was an oba under my grandfather

Anybody who bear are in front of his name, their father or grandfather was made an oba under my grandfather. So how can I be telling lies
Re: Jonathan Commissions Cenotaph For Soldiers Killed By BH Since 2011 (Photos) by Nobody: 3:08am On Jan 15, 2015
Using malaria medicine to treat AIDS
Re: Jonathan Commissions Cenotaph For Soldiers Killed By BH Since 2011 (Photos) by sultaan(m): 3:21am On Jan 15, 2015
I hope its four sided because they will need the floor if GEJ stays longer than May
Re: Jonathan Commissions Cenotaph For Soldiers Killed By BH Since 2011 (Photos) by babatunde977: 3:51am On Jan 15, 2015
It was a sincere effort to pay tribute and remember our veterans and our fallen. But to do that because of upcoming election is not a sincere attempt. I think this President is a joke all the way and I can perform better than him if i am in am the President of Nigeria!

Re: Jonathan Commissions Cenotaph For Soldiers Killed By BH Since 2011 (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 4:40am On Jan 15, 2015
Great move my President.

They promise to make Nigeria ungovernable; but amidst all odds, we that have functional eyes and brains have seen your great works. smiley

If peradventure you loss the forthcoming presidential election to the 72 year old unintelligent illiterate; as usual, Nigerians will miss you and of course regret all their ill actions, insults and negativity towards your administration. smiley

Nigerians are cursed, no one can ever satisfy them. smiley I strongly believe a new administration led by the illiterate would turn out to be the worst in the history of Nigeria.

We shall all live to witness the NEXT administration. (Amin)
Re: Jonathan Commissions Cenotaph For Soldiers Killed By BH Since 2011 (Photos) by duni04(m): 4:49am On Jan 15, 2015
We're in the middle of a war we're losing and our president sits in Abuja and commissions a cenotaph for soldiers that died with no weapons, and are still dying! Wtf kind of president is this?
Re: Jonathan Commissions Cenotaph For Soldiers Killed By BH Since 2011 (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 4:57am On Jan 15, 2015
duni04:
We're in the middle of a war we're losing and our president sits in Abuja and commissions a cenotaphs for soldiers that died with no weapons, and are still dying! Wtf kind of president is this?

Who told you Nigerian Soldiers do not have weapons to fight? Have you ever been to the war front?
Re: Jonathan Commissions Cenotaph For Soldiers Killed By BH Since 2011 (Photos) by duni04(m): 4:59am On Jan 15, 2015
Acidosis:

Who told you Nigerian Soldiers do not have weapons to fight? Have you ever been to the war front?
Has your commander in chief ever been to the warfront?
Re: Jonathan Commissions Cenotaph For Soldiers Killed By BH Since 2011 (Photos) by donodion(m): 5:02am On Jan 15, 2015
Kororugged:
MEDICINE AFTER DEATH...

This outgoing president is a comedian.

The troops on ground complain about the lack of resources and equipments, instead of him to listen, he jails them and some of them have been sentenced to death.

Now he is commissioning some senseless cenotaph embarassed

Is this what will bring security to Nigeria?

Shiooorrr....
Now you understand why they taggef him clueless and inept.Hes surronding with foooools and they equally see him as a muppet,pushe and told wht to do.

As far as im concered,hes out.If he like he can run from one mountain to Jerusalem and back 70 times.Hes a big let down and disgrace to Nigerians,home and abroad.
Re: Jonathan Commissions Cenotaph For Soldiers Killed By BH Since 2011 (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 5:03am On Jan 15, 2015
duni04:

Has your commander in chief ever been to the warfront?

You are a dunce

Have you ever seen a democratically elected President at a war front?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commissions Cenotaph For Soldiers Killed By BH Since 2011 (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 5:04am On Jan 15, 2015
donodion:

Now you understand why they taggef him clueless and inept.Hes surronding with foooools and they equally see him as a muppet,pushe and told wht to do.

As far as im concered,hes out.If he like he can run from one mountain to Jerusalem and back 70 times.Hes a big let down and disgrace to Nigerians,home and abroad.

Relax; save the anger for Buhari's administration smiley
Re: Jonathan Commissions Cenotaph For Soldiers Killed By BH Since 2011 (Photos) by omololu2020(m): 5:07am On Jan 15, 2015
samplegirl:

Negative people with negative way of reasoning. Why the attack and name calling for crying out loud young man?

Any way I took time to search you out. What I saw was a homosexual, posing, looking for who he will violet. You have lost your sense of reasoning so no point wasting time with you and your likes.
y can't u tell us how d taliban or alqaeda hav takin ova part of us teritory and are also kidnappin skul gals?
Re: Jonathan Commissions Cenotaph For Soldiers Killed By BH Since 2011 (Photos) by duni04(m): 5:17am On Jan 15, 2015
Acidosis:

You are a dunce

Have you ever seen a democratically elected President at a war front?
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/background-bushs-surprise-visits-to-iraq-afghanistan/
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/05/25/obama-makes-surprise-visit-to-afghanistan-to-visit-troops/
http://articles.latimes.com/2001/apr/15/news/mn-51317 Putin visits troops in chechnya
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-29558507 musharraf visits troops in Waziristan
http://www.haaretz.com/mobile/.premium-1.532528?v=8C9CCDC00A76789FC959F379008E4941 Netanyahu visits troops in Golan heights

Idîot! At least try to do some research before typing!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commissions Cenotaph For Soldiers Killed By BH Since 2011 (Photos) by cjudy(m): 5:22am On Jan 15, 2015
falconey:
Who kill them?
your Islamic Sect, the Boko Haram, u and ur brothers promised to make d country ungovernable for GEJ
Re: Jonathan Commissions Cenotaph For Soldiers Killed By BH Since 2011 (Photos) by dorocent(m): 5:23am On Jan 15, 2015
babadee1:
It's easy to commission structures. Has he ever visited the soldiers at the war front to encourage them even once? It's good to remember the dead but it's also important to remember the living, to boost their morale.
hs obama ever visited war front or soldier to encourage d crime fighters?. dnt jst fink of anytin n den type.... use ur number six or has any president u knw visited.
Re: Jonathan Commissions Cenotaph For Soldiers Killed By BH Since 2011 (Photos) by Adminisher: 5:36am On Jan 15, 2015
stiffyme:
nyc move my able president. GEJ
till 2019

This is the worst commander in chief any country has ever known in all written history. Even Nero of Rome was better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Avengers Return, Vow To Continue Pipeline Bombing / Edo: APC Weighs Options, Fears PDP Takeover / Kano Hisbah Seizes Trailer Loaded With 8,400 Bottles Of Beer, Arrests Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.