Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Tribute To Our Fallen Soldiers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribute To Our Fallen Soldiers (869 Views)

MUST SEE! An Amazing Tribute To The Nigerian FALLEN Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram / Remembering Our Fallen Heroes;see Photos Of Gallant Soldiers Who Died In Action / Remembering Our Fallen Heroes: Read My Message To All Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute To Our Fallen Soldiers by ORAFA(m): 11:52pm On Jan 14, 2015
I use this opportunity to pay a glowing tribute to all soldiers who fought and died for Nigeria. Including my mates especially. Titus, CAPT Ibrahim, and a whole lot more. Rest in Peace till we meet to part no more.
To us still fighting, I pray for GOD's guidance and protection. VICTORY IS FROM GOD ALONE. GOD bless the Armed Forces of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Our Fallen Soldiers by jamace(m): 12:49am On Jan 15, 2015
God bless and protect the men of valour.
Re: Tribute To Our Fallen Soldiers by jojomario(m): 4:15am On Jan 15, 2015
REAL men of HONOR.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Our Fallen Soldiers by fitzmayowa: 6:06am On Jan 15, 2015
The real celebrities are in borno, yobe, adamawa...Sirius

RIP to the fallen heroes...May God continue to protect those putting their lives on the line to keep the rest of us safe...
Re: Tribute To Our Fallen Soldiers by akom0908(m): 6:44am On Jan 15, 2015
These soldiers won't have died if the are well equiped...Corruption is not stealing.Vote the government who know corruption is stealing.vote buhari
Re: Tribute To Our Fallen Soldiers by clevvermind(m): 6:47am On Jan 15, 2015
may God continue to strenghten them.
Re: Tribute To Our Fallen Soldiers by ORAFA(m): 10:47am On Jan 15, 2015
fitzmayowa:
The real celebrities are in borno, yobe, adamawa...Sirius

RIP to the fallen heroes...May God continue to protect those putting their lives on the line to keep the rest of us safe...
Where do you think those ones died? Do u know where I was before changing location? Every soldier is a hero.
Re: Tribute To Our Fallen Soldiers by fitzmayowa: 11:01am On Jan 15, 2015
ORAFA:

Where do you think those ones died? Do u know where I was before changing location? Every soldier is a hero.

Very true, the first part of my quote was credited to NL who is also in borno..sirius

(1) (Reply)

Drama At The PDP Presidential Rally In Bauchi. / Fashola Kicks As NCC Stops Apc’s SMS Campaign / Buhari Passed Cambridge WASC Examination General Aliyu Gusau Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.