Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission (9673 Views)

El-rufai Signs Mou With Chinese Firms For 80,000-barrels Per Day Refinery(photos / FG Signs Extradition Treaty With Italy / FG Signs Mou On Warri-abuja Rail Project..picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 15, 2015
Atigba:
Nice

Gej till 2019
temitemi1:
GEJ till 2019!!!

Well, it still does not solve the generation problem.

And, Nigeria should be off oil....which is where PDP has failed.
Re: FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:50am On Jan 15, 2015
hh
Re: FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission by Tekzyflex(m): 7:50am On Jan 15, 2015
Thieves! Everyday they are signing Mou with chinese firm. This same chinese people are the beneficiary of Nigeria epileptic power supply with their influx of generators.

1 Like

Re: FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission by izikjon(m): 7:51am On Jan 15, 2015
Media propaganda abi....when its just weeks to go. #Election #February
Re: FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 15, 2015
I hope something comes out of this,we are tired of these MOUs. sad

1 Like

Re: FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission by Kx: 7:53am On Jan 15, 2015

Speaking with United Nations diplomats on Monday, 31st January 2011 in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, President Goodluck Jonathan made this promise
:

[size=15pt]
“If I’m voted into power, within the next four years, the issue of power will become a thing of the past. Four years is enough for anyone in power to make a significant improvement and if I can’t improve on power within this period, it then means I cannot do anything…”[/size]

About four years after, the promise is yet to be fulfilled. Be the judge…

You cant fool us forever.

1 Like

Re: FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 15, 2015
hojelar:
The real meaning of JONATHAN and BUHARI in
political context!
JONATHAN;
J =Just
O :On
N =Negative
A =Assignments
T =To
H =Harm
A =All
N =Nigerians
While BUHARI is;
B =Bring
U =Us
H =Hope
A =And
R =Remove
I =Incompetence
Whose name u prefer for

Just as exactly how your father's name will be mis-translated and dragged in the mud... Just wait and see.. Sheyb you lack home training and have no respect for the President and his office.
Re: FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission by Nicklaus(m): 7:55am On Jan 15, 2015
Now that's more like it.
Re: FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 15, 2015
Ezedon:
insulting the president is an offense, watch ur mouth
where the heck are you from??
Re: FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission by great664(m): 8:08am On Jan 15, 2015
godofwar666:
Thunder fire GEJ, thunder fire minister of power, thunder fire Private sector, angry undecided God bless NEPA God bless Nigerians!!!
next you will be shouting clueless!!! Now read your comment again and judge yourself

1 Like

Re: FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission by ocelot2006(m): 8:08am On Jan 15, 2015
godofwar666:
Thunder fire GEJ, thunder fire minister of power, thunder fire Private sector, angry undecided God bless NEPA God bless Nigerians!!!

Sure. You want God to bless a defunct organization known for its corruption, incompetence, rot, and inefficiency. THANK GOD GEJ dissolved and sold off NEPA

1 Like

Re: FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission by adedayourt(m): 8:09am On Jan 15, 2015
godofwar666:

Seems uv 4gotten dat the thunder u calling is busy doin press-up
Re: FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission by youngmoneyeze: 8:11am On Jan 15, 2015
Whom say gej no go remain in office.
Unless gej kill him self na dem go knw say e dey try.
Gej is the best president make 9ja don get.
God bless u sir

Gej...........till 2019
Re: FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission by tolmega01(m): 8:11am On Jan 15, 2015
Many contracts have been signed before .... We just need actualization and implementation of the terms of the contracts.

POWER is needed.
Re: FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission by adedayourt(m): 8:13am On Jan 15, 2015
I see any MOU dey sign @ dis hour as campaing strategy.
Re: FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 15, 2015
There was a time in this country that I never witnessd 24hrs at a stretch electricity supply, at one point I thought there is a themostat that shuts electricity down at NEPA office when wires get hot, a Nigerian effect, not knowing it was the Failure of all past Presidents.

GEJ came in within the first term he has already implemented policies in the electricity sectors, now 24hrs stretch electricity are regular occurrences. The Indomie generator kids dont know there was a time we used to rush and iron our cloths when there is electricity cos it will go off anytime within an hour. This generation is lucky, lazy and blessed yet they dont know. This generation hear rumours of a history of a Boko Buhari that fought corruption. No, it was selective fight, He only fought people outside his tribe. It's called victimization. He also killed many people in the name of Decree 4; A decree formed to arrest and detain anyone till eternity if he so desires.

Do not vote for the remnant of yesterday's failed leaders, do not vote for the remanant of history that was so so rough and scary. Vote for Educated people who take life simple. Illiterates always fight tooth and nail, because they have little opportunities and choices. GEJ is a lecturer, he can as always go back to his class room, just like Obama can go back. But has Buhair gotten any skilled job since he was born ? He has been fed from Government purse from Day One....He has nothing else to fall back on, that's why illiterate politicians are so desperate.

I don talk my own, Its for una sake, as for me, I am covered. Get your PVC and Vote the Angel you already know. Dont vote for UPREDICTABLE CHANGE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission by ceejay80s(m): 8:18am On Jan 15, 2015
I can never be decieved, I don dey hear this story 6years ago and nothing has changed, election is close by and stories to lift mind come plenty
They should kindly go to hell
GMB for presido
Let's give anoda party chance and see if they will perform
Re: FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission by adedayourt(m): 8:18am On Jan 15, 2015
AngelicaDivine:
Power is the key to development
http://jobmasternigeria.org/creating-multiple-sources-income/

I don't bliv dat but I bliv the key to development is power
Re: FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission by emiye(m): 8:18am On Jan 15, 2015
Several MOU's to build refineries, but shishi we no see.
Re: FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission by gambit10: 8:19am On Jan 15, 2015
Like the FG just woke up after almost 4yrs...
Re: FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission by jdmurphy(m): 8:21am On Jan 15, 2015
I wonder what they are signing about. it's over 2 years now we have light at Agoro town at Onihale all in the name that we have to bribe people in charge of our area distribution N2million Naira. Yet the tariff keeps going high. Olorun a gba wa lowo Jona.
Re: FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 15, 2015
How many times are they signing this stuff?
Re: FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 15, 2015
Signing this, signing that jona, when you had a whole 6 years to do so. I don't blame you. It is election time and you mind tells you that Nigerians are gullible human beings that they will believe that what you have not done in 6 years you will do it in just 4 years. I pity for those gullible Nigerians. It's definitely not me and my family. We are wiser now.
Re: FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission by erunz(m): 8:25am On Jan 15, 2015
godofwar666:
Ogun and Ayelala strike u and ur family, them force u to comment, if u no know wetin to type u no go siddon look. Ooshi
Re: FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission by niggi4life(m): 8:26am On Jan 15, 2015
Billyonaire:
There was a time in this country that I never witnessd 24hrs at a stretch electricity supply, at one point I thought there is a themostat that shuts electricity down at NEPA office when wires get hot, a Nigerian effect, not knowing it was the Failure of all past Presidents.

GEJ came in within the first term he has already implemented policies in the electricity sectors, now 24hrs stretch electricity are regular occurrences. The Indomie generator kids dont know there was a time we used to rush and iron our cloths when there is electricity cos it will go off anytime within an hour. This generation is lucky, lazy and blessed yet they dont know. This generation hear rumours of a history of a Boko Buhari that fought corruption. No, it was selective fight, He only fought people outside his tribe. It's called victimization. He also killed many people in the name of Decree 4; A decree formed to arrest and detain anyone till eternity if he so desires.

Do not vote for the remnant of yesterday's failed leaders, do not vote for the remanant of history that was so so rough and scary. Vote for Educated people who take life simple. Illiterates always fight tooth and nail, because they have little opportunities and choices. GEJ is a lecturer, he can as always go back to his class room, just like Obama can go back. But has Buhair gotten any skilled job since he was born ? He has been fed from Government purse from Day One....He has nothing else to fall back on, that's why illiterate politicians are so desperate.

I don talk my own, Its for una sake, as for me, I am covered. Get your PVC and Vote the Angel you already know. Dont vote for UPREDICTABLE CHANGE.
Now we do have 24hours stretch of electricity?? Why do you people love to tell lies? What do u gain from it? I can vividly tell you that electricity was even better back in the days than now, and FYI i still rushed to iron my clothes around 4am this morning when they restored power but guess what? Just 10mins later they took it.
Re: FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission by ceejay80s(m): 8:26am On Jan 15, 2015
Billyonaire:

How many bottles of orijin did u drink dis morning?
Re: FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 15, 2015
I hope you are one of his ministers that indulges in the 6 years looting era. If not I SMH for you.

Billyonaire:

Re: FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission by DWJOBScom(m): 8:32am On Jan 15, 2015
Dear lord please touch the heart of the Chinese firms not to produce inferior prepaid meters that will burn down our houses
Re: FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission by mrlaolu: 8:36am On Jan 15, 2015
My question is why is it that all these MOUs and purchases re coming during the election period.
Re: FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission by 49cents(m): 8:37am On Jan 15, 2015
[quote author=iwaeda post=29805187][/quote]

The Chinese company will not got to work until after Feb 14 and GEJ emerging victoriuos
Re: FG Signs Mou With Chinese Companies On Power Transmission by godofwar666(m): 8:39am On Jan 15, 2015
erunz:
Ogun and Ayelala strike u and ur family, them force u to comment, if u no know wetin to type u no go siddon look. Ooshi
ogun fe baye e je nii? Do I knw u b4 ni? amadioha go finish your generation. Thunder fire you and your generation. Bas.tard angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Lost ₦2.9trn Through Contract Fraud In 3 Years - Olukoyede / FG Disburses N105.5 Billion For 260 Roads Repairs Nationwide / 2019: Agbakoba, Olawepo-hashim, Others Team Up To Wrest Power From Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.