Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis (35224 Views)

Muslim Woman Vents Anger On Buhari's Government In Abuja (Video) / Caption This Photo Of Amaechi And Oby Ezekwesili / Gen Olukolade Replaced As Director Of Defence Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by Akon419(m): 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
In US you don't insult an army officer and get away with it. Some citizens here in nigeria are abussing some privileges
Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by Franchise21(m): 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by fuke(m): 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
MrPresident1:
Oby Ezekwesili should just go and sit down jare!
Kudos to the Nigerian Army.
Victory is from God alone.

Balderdsh.

God will not operate the SMGs and armored cars.

Nigerian mentality. Every problem is for Gods to solve.

Even when their child has high fever which needs drugs they keep praying.

E de for your body, e de follow you go.

We will see where this takes you.

Chinese do not go to church and yet they have taken over the whole world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by misterh(m): 1:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
Twitter is prompt; you can't deny not seeing the information. The 'other' one can be denied by the military. I believe the military usually asks citizens to come forward with information. I didn't get the memo where they specified the means of passing that information though.
Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by perculiarperson: 1:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
brownlord:
Over 1 month now, this yeye woman is yet to tweet anything concerning the 13 year old girl that confessed her parents took ( Forced ) her to the forest to join boko haram, one would expect someone of her caliber would have tweeted to women in the north to deceased from such act and support the federal troops, instead she run round the street with her fake BBOG programme clearly sponsored by politicians to discredit whoever they want to.

Has she said anything concerning the on going certificate abrakadabra facing the peoples general? falana use to be quick in airing his view on issues like this, since it's about the party he indirectly support he has since gone into hibernation.

Advise to Falana and Oby, they should please speak up on the issue, even if they taking side and asking their candidate not to present certificate we prefer this to their silence

Thanks for your comments in the first paragraph.

As for Oby I just had to stop following her on twitter cause she has nothing positive to promote. Its all talk of doom, doom, doom.

I think I prefer their silence. They should all just shut up! Especially when they don't have encouraging words.

Thanks.
Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by Orikinla(m): 1:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
[size=18pt]Oby has done the right thing.
Raise alarm as much as she can instead of living in denial of the truth as majority of her critics are. [/size]

1 Like

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by perculiarperson: 1:36pm On Jan 15, 2015
misterh:
Twitter is prompt; you can't deny not seeing the information. The 'other' one can be denied by the military. I believe the military usually asks citizens to come forward with information. I didn't get the memo where they specified the means of passing that information though.

True. You are very correct. However, looking at the sort of information she was passing on, a less general and public medium would have been more suitable.

Thanks.
Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by brownlord: 1:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
Obiagelli:

What is that best way?

Madam, she knows how to reach the military without her rant on twitter, was she passing that information to the military or she was simply trying to discredit the military, if she has information the country is about to be attacked, won't she have a better way to channel that information?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by brownlord: 1:39pm On Jan 15, 2015
perculiarperson:

As for Oby I just had to stop following her on twitter cause she has nothing positive to promote. Its all talk of doom, doom, doom.

I think I prefer their silence. They should all just shut up! Especially when they don't have encouraging words.

Thanks.

UWC
Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by lioncoolst(m): 1:41pm On Jan 15, 2015
From my own assessment of the exchange on twitter, I think the General started well, but went off at the near end. It is quite unfortunate that most of our people in high and top ranking positions may have little to less human-relationship skills. The General could have handled the matter more tactfully and maturedly.
Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by holatin(m): 1:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
fitzmayowa:

Please point out the insult in the comment...and stop throwing jabs
even if I show you, you wount agree due to your brain capability #noffence

1 Like

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by fitzmayowa: 1:45pm On Jan 15, 2015
holatin:
even if I show you, you wount agree due to your brain capability #noffence

You have finally displayed your stu1dity as usual
Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by segnys007(m): 1:45pm On Jan 15, 2015
MrPresident1:
Oby Ezekwesili should just go and sit down jare!
Kudos to the Nigerian Army.
Victory is from God alone.
There you go again, you call God to hide any ineptitude, failure, etc. just shift it under God doing. Mumu.
Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by rozayx5(m): 1:45pm On Jan 15, 2015
atlwireles:

The most successful weapon Boko haram has deployed to date is propaganda. The likes of OBY have been instrumental with their success rate.

no wonder cnn said they over run nigeria grin
Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by lioncoolst(m): 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
perculiarperson:

Thanks.

And have you guys brought this concern/observation of yours to her attention to see if she could adjust a bit?
Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by holatin(m): 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
fitzmayowa:

You have finally displayed your stu1dity as usual
hahahahaha look at your signature
Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by shizzle11(m): 1:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
This fugly biitch again?

The attention seeking mofo should have sought a better and faster means to pass such sensitive information across as a privileged citizen like Gen Olukolade noted, but NO! instead she chose to play to the gallery by bringing it to twitter, now i ask, what if the defence twitter timeline wasn't active as at the time she posted her 'ITK' tweet?

The woman is a pure fvcktard

1 Like

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by ngooka: 1:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
Mrs Obasanjo on it again

2 Likes

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by Enoquin(f): 1:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
undecided This is just a case of 'do you know who I am?' Nothing more.
Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by experimentist: 1:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
Obiagelli:
See response from the Military spokesman to an alert? shocked why do Nigerian like looking for enemies where there is non?
A simple response of "we are on top of the situation, thanks" would have been appropriate. These are the same people that blame Nigerians for not sharing information with them. Na wa o
Abi o.. In-competency at its best.
Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by rman: 1:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
Nigeria is doomed!

Majority of the comments are so illogical.

The general should have said '' Thanks madam, we will verify your information through other channels and act accordingly''

Why own a twitter account if you do not want the public to pass information across to you through it?

4 Likes

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by Rowcrime: 1:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
someone should please show obi the way to BIU instead of staying inside her mansion at Abuja and heaping aimless blames on the military. (R)

3 Likes

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by lioncoolst(m): 1:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
atlwireles:
Thanks for putting that alarmist in her place. The likes of OBY have done more damage to Nigeria in the fight against terrorism than boko haram.

Please back up your claim with hard facts; if not, I advise that people should stop spewing out trash. Similarly, people should stop liking and sharing non-intelligent posts. angry

1 Like

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by Justcash(m): 1:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
She took to Twitter to mock the Nigerian Military. If she was so concerned, she should have used a more appropriate channel to get a more detailed feedback, especially as she is a privileged Nigerian.

Our men are dying in tge battle front, politicians are playing politics with their lives. This Oby of a woman just got me really pissed.

God bless the Nigerian Army

3 Likes

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by Dannyset(m): 1:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
Obiagelli:
See response from the Military spokesman to an alert? shocked why do Nigerian like looking for enemies where there is non?
A simple response of "we are on top of the situation, thanks" would have been appropriate. These are the same people that blame Nigerians for not sharing information with them. Na wa o

Its now very clear that its only few people like us here, use their brain with objectivity and truthfulness to see and judge matters. Imagine people's talk on here as if the Woman is wrong for what she did. Can we for once try to treat issues and not politicise it? This woman is an activist that is ready to question anybody inefficiency. So why all dis trash coming from people. Shior
Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by inme: 1:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
realborn:
@Topic,

If the General was non partisan, his first response would have been devoid of the first sentence. The first sentence is adduced with an implied insult and his subsequent responses are evidences of the prejudice against the personality of the lady, Oby, a perceived opposition. The social media has proven to be a more useful medium to reach Nigerian heads of MDAs, so why should she try other methods if a better alternative is a click away?

Everyone has been asked to partner with the law enforcement agents and raise alarm on suspicion. The Army should please tolerate everyone. Too many lives have been lost. No need to throw tantrums at eachother.

Is that really the General's response to a harmless alert or is his account hacked?

How can a whole General be that childish in his response to genuine alert?

This guy fall my hand sha
Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by major466(m): 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
Billyonaire:
General Olukayode NEVER insulted OBy-lowcut. May be she felt insulted because she thinks too highly of herself. Why cant she enrol into the military to fight Boko Haram, after all she is at the forefront of campaigning for a WAEC-fielding sympathizer.

Ugly biatch!
Her emotions are making her delusional even though the General never insulted her in his comments. She was confrontational in her questions to him in the first place. She need to learn how to be more civil in matters concerning terrorism. If she feels the military aren't doing enough, she can go and join them in Biu town.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
Don't know why a general should be on twitter fighting when we are gradually losing states to boko haram.only god knows what is really happening there. ..The genocide of boko haram last Saturday made front page news in daily mail today one of the widest read papers in the world and people were there commenting lamenting and crying for us globally. He should have better things to .300 army personnel were dismissed this week for refusing to fight .54 army officers were sentenced to death due to controversial circumstances.the army is in crisis with mass desertion. They should address the root problem otherwise the solution will never occur.first step is admitting a problem and then try to fix it if you want to solve a problem genuinely otherwise you will be on twitter deflecting the issues.even if they don't admit it to us.admit it to themselves.

1 Like

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by EPOMA(m): 1:52pm On Jan 15, 2015
missyAL:
Olukolade never insulted her as far as i am concerned.

His statement saying if she had a genuine report did not sound nice. what makes her a privileged citizen
Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
brownlord:

Madam, she knows how to reach the military without her rant on twitter, was she passing that information to the military or she was simply trying to discredit the military, if she has information the country is about to be attacked, won't she have a better way to channel that information?
What is that better way? Other security agencies go about sniffing info online why our military goes on defensive on voluntary information.

1 Like

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by realborn(m): 1:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
inme:

Is that really the General's response to a harmless alert or is his account hacked?

How can a whole General be that childish in his response to genuine alert?

This guy fall my hand sha

I was equally stunned at the response. To attain the level of a General, one must be very disciplined. To be a spokesman, one must be very tolerant of other people's views.

1 Like

Re: General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis by April4th(m): 1:54pm On Jan 15, 2015
kgbd:
show me who you follow and i'll tell you where u'll get to..... Who you support and what u'll become. Guy u're becoming daft........ Like her propaganda was responsible for the mass slaughter in baga?

Who be dis na? NA is recruiting,go and join the fight against BH. Pls stop disturbing is on NL. U sit in d comfort of ur living room and spew rubbish about d army. Av u fought a war before? Or ever seen a battle front before? Pls leave d NA alone,dey are doing their very best giving the current crisis in d NE. As for madam Oby,her cup go full very soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate President, Lawan Re-appoints Saraki’s Media Aide [see Other Appointees] / Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead / Amotekun: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Tinubu Over Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.