Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Pls Help. Kwara Liaison Office In Lagos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Help. Kwara Liaison Office In Lagos (11146 Views)

Who Can Help Me With The Direction Of Jamb Office In Ikoyi? / Ongoing Protest In Jamb Office In Asaba (live Pictures) / Please Where Is NECO Office In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help. Kwara Liaison Office In Lagos by Humblega(m): 3:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
where is Kwara state liaison office in lagos? can dey issue certificate of origin?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help. Kwara Liaison Office In Lagos by Humblega(m): 3:52pm On Jan 15, 2015
certificate of local govt of origin I mean.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help. Kwara Liaison Office In Lagos by dasrackhor(m): 4:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
Humblega:
certificate of local govt of origin I mean.
Yes its in idowu matins in victoria island.. ΐτ̅ has been long I went dere..bt I fink dey will ask for two passport,some amount of money n a letter from yha community ackwoledging u r an indigene of dat community..

1 Like

Re: Pls Help. Kwara Liaison Office In Lagos by Humblega(m): 7:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
dasrackhor:
Yes its in idowu matins in victoria island.. ΐτ̅ has been long I went dere..bt I fink dey will ask for two passport,som The amount of money n a letter from yha community ackwoledging u r an indigene of dat community..
Thankz bro. but dat acknowledgement from local govt is gbege ooo. 1 will still need to go to kwara. is dere alternative to it?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help. Kwara Liaison Office In Lagos by dasrackhor(m): 8:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
Humblega:
Thankz bro. but dat acknowledgement from local govt is gbege ooo. 1 will still need to go to kwara. is dere alternative to it?
u tell yha dad if he use to attend family/community meeting here in lag.u dnt av to travel down to kwara.My acknowledgement was gotten by my dad in lagos state were dey normally holds my community meeting..so I blieve urs too will certainly be here in lagos..Ask yha dad abt ΐτ̅ and how he can be of help..stay cool...

1 Like

Re: Pls Help. Kwara Liaison Office In Lagos by Humblega(m): 12:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
dasrackhor:
u tell yha dad if he use to attend family/community meeting here in lag.u dnt av to travel down to kwara.My acknowledgement was gotten by my dad in lagos state were dey normally holds my community meeting..so I blieve urs too will certainly be here in lagos..Ask yha dad abt ΐτ̅ and how he can be of help..stay cool...
tank bro.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help. Kwara Liaison Office In Lagos by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 13, 2017
You can see the list of all the state government liaison offices in Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help. Kwara Liaison Office In Lagos by sosalau: 6:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
I was there on the 19th of March, 2018. They told me they've stopped State of Origin Certificate or Certificate of Local Govt of origin processing. You now have to go to Kwara state or else send your passport to Kwara state for someone to help you process it.

The t-fair I wasted pain me ehn. From Ikorodu to V.I.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help. Kwara Liaison Office In Lagos by octopusfreaky(f): 10:09am On Apr 03, 2018
sosalau:
I was there on the 19th of March, 2018. They told me they've stopped State of Origin Certificate or Certificate of Local Govt of origin processing. You now have to go to Kwara state or else send your passport to Kwara state for someone to help you process it.

The t-fair I wasted pain me ehn. From Ikorodu to V.I.
When did this happen? Pls reply asap cox I'm on my way now.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help. Kwara Liaison Office In Lagos by Hayinde01: 8:29am On Apr 04, 2018
octopusfreaky:

How far,, wat did dey tell u wen you get there

1 Like

Re: Pls Help. Kwara Liaison Office In Lagos by octopusfreaky(f): 10:38pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hayinde01:

How far,, wat did dey tell u wen you get there
ohhh, I couldn't make it there again. I will travelling to kwara soon sha,I will process it there.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help. Kwara Liaison Office In Lagos by sosalau: 11:04am On Apr 22, 2018
octopusfreaky:

I mentioned the date in my statement already. I said 19th of March, 2018. Sorry it's coming late, though.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

TOP Countries That Are The Easiest To Get A SCHOLARSHIP In / Physically Challenged Saiful-Islam Deeneeya Graduates From Nuhu Bamalli Poly / FG, ASUU Meet In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.