Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Half A Million To Invest - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Half A Million To Invest (1666 Views)

Dangote Lost Half Of His Fortune In The Last 6 Months? / Five Million To Invest / Uk High Court Orders, Erastus Akingbola, To Surrender £68 Million To Ib Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Half A Million To Invest by BkY2: 2:43pm On Dec 19, 2008
Compliment of the season to all nairaland.please i need ur open advice ;I have half a million which business should i go into.
Re: Half A Million To Invest by Huney: 11:02pm On Dec 19, 2008
hi BK i'm currently in europe got a business proposal for Niger looking for investors
interested?
Re: Half A Million To Invest by netmoney(m): 9:44am On Dec 20, 2008
I can provide few hectares of farmland, and N50,000.If you are interested in going for a farming partnership with just N100,000,I'm in.I don't want to mention the ROI here for integrity sake.

Please note: I will not ask for your money.You will invest it by yourself and monitor it's utilization.

My email nairaplusblog@yahoo.com
Re: Half A Million To Invest by docchisong: 10:56am On Jan 04, 2009
@netmoney
Do you have knowledge about farming.
I'm interested though i dont live in Nigeria.
Have been so interested in farming for a long time but lack the logistics.
Let me know if we can do business as you suggested here.
Mail me at docchisong@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Half A Million To Invest by invest2009: 10:35pm On Jan 04, 2009
You can also join our Fund Management Programm for the New Year.

We don't collect money from anyboby, we tell you what to do.
100% secure, Proven, Tested and Trusted.
Minimum: N1million
Monthly ROI: 30%
Duration: 6months

You can reach Mr. Oyeyemi
Calls Only: 080 32 500 542.
SMS Only: 080 55 000 990.
Re: Half A Million To Invest by thanz(m): 3:47pm On Jan 05, 2009
Sorry to say this but I think you are asking the wrong question. You should be very careful else you waste that money.

What you should be doing is outlining what you are very good at. What are your strengths?

What do you know?
What have you gained knowledge and experience of throughout your lifetime?
What are you very passionate about?

If you can handle these questions honestly, then I will be able to help you.

However, if you want where you can just put in the N500k, go to sleep for 6months or more and expect to get N1million or even N600k, then I can't be of any help to you.

I wish you the best.
Re: Half A Million To Invest by UNIB(m): 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2009
t  hanz, ya right  maybe i might  need your help bro.  i need ur contact for more advice
Re: Half A Million To Invest by thanz(m): 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2009
@UNIB. Hi, I'll be glad to help you. However, could we start the preliminary process here on this forum. When it begins to get too personal & customized for the kind/type of business you want to go into, we'll then go the email or contact info route. I'd like others to be able to also gain a thing or two from here. I hope you don't mind.

With that said, let's begin with these shall we,

To begin with, I'd like to ask you a few questions which will help me know better how to help you.

1. Do you have a business of your own or are you planning on starting one?
2. How much do you have laid down to either improve upon your existing business or start a new one?
3. Do you know what your strengths are?
4. What are you passionate about?
5. Do you have any previous business experience? (No matter how little, mention it)
6. What is your age bracket? (e.g. 18-25yrs, 26-34yrs, 35-46yrs, etc - Put the appropriate bracket not your actual age)
7. Are you ready, willing and highly motivated to get the business of your dreams? If yes, give reasons in not more than 2 sentences.

If you can honestly answer the following questions, then we can kick of from there. Don't give specifics or details that are personal and/or private to you.

If you are ready and primed up, I can only assure you one thing, you'll EVER remember this day. For it'll mark the beginning of the only viable business training you'll ever have. It's mainly practical to ensure you start seeing results because you'll earn as you learn.

Keep this in mind, building the business of your dreams is a process, its only in hindsight that it'll seem like you achieved it overnight.

I hope this helps and I'll be expecting your response and those of others who also feel interested.

More success to you and yours.
Re: Half A Million To Invest by pwin: 11:38am On Jan 07, 2009
[b]Platinum Wealth Investment club was introduced by Platinum Wealth Investment
Networks - RC: 703098 in order to provide our investing members with
interesting investment opportunities.

We strategicaly Invest our member's funds into:
- ForEx Trading,
- Foreign Pennystocks,
- Media House e.g. News Print, Printing Press,
- Wireless Internet Service Provider (Wifi), telecoms,
- Banking which in returns, turn over your Investments via 200% within 30
working days maximum.
- REIG Programs (Real Estate Income Gain.)
- Mutual Funds
- Segregated Funds e.t.c.

Our Start-Up Capital by Intending Investors in our Program starts from
minimum deposit of N200.00.

The company is giving hope to Nigeria citizens, especially the Young School
leavers, The Undergraduates, the Graduates and the Unemployed
Nigerian Youths. The company is partnering and affiliating with many other
companies based abroad to eradicate unemployment in Nigeria and
eradicate Poverty in West Africa and Platinum
Wealth Networks is their agent here in Nigeria.

If you want to know more about the Investment Program to build Credibilty,
contact platinumwealthinvestments@gmail.com or call Mr. Smith on 07026199024.

SAY "NO" TO UNEMPLYMENT IN NIGERIA.

Platinum Wealth Investment Network
We contribute our part to make Nigerians Rich.[/b]
Re: Half A Million To Invest by tonoe813(m): 12:07pm On Jan 08, 2009
hi netmoney, i am interested in your farming business as mentioned. if you want to talk more about this let me know.
the money wont be an issue, not that am loaded but i will want to establish the process and make sure its viable i can invest upto 1m if required.
Re: Half A Million To Invest by Fant(m): 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2010
@BKY2.
I know of an investment that can pay you double of any amount you invest within a period of just 22 working days and as i speak now, that is where i have been investing my money and having it double. You may probably not beleive me but it is the truth.
The only problem you may have is that the investment is done in Kaduna State Nigeria. So you will need to come down to the state or get a relation or friend of yours whom you can entrust with money and stays in this state or who can help you come down to the state for the investment.
Check: http://miriammosesventures.com
if you found this info helpful, but need more info from me, mail me on: salisfelix@yahoo.com. Or call me on: 08094301125.
Make sure you make the wisest choice with that money.
Good Luck.
Re: Half A Million To Invest by Fant(m): 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2010
@BKY2.
I know of an investment that can pay you double of any amount you invest within a period of just 22 working days and as i speak now, that is where i have been investing my money and having it double. You may probably not beleive me but it is the truth.
The only problem you may have is that the investment is done in Kaduna State Nigeria. So you will need to come down to the state or get a relation or friend of yours whom you can entrust with money and stays in this state or who can help you come down to the state for the investment.
if you found this info helpful, but need more info from me, mail me on: salisfelix@yahoo.com. Or call me on: 08094301125.
Good Luck.
Re: Half A Million To Invest by Fant(m): 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2010
@BKY2.
Good Luck.
Re: Half A Million To Invest by Fant(m): 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2010
@BKY2.
Good Luck.
Re: Half A Million To Invest by dannycom(m): 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2010
BkY2:

Compliment of the season to all nairaland.please i need your open advice ;I have half a million which business should i go into.
hi my name is Daniel, am in to fish farming business.i have the full knowledge about the business, that is the theory and the practical .this is a business that you can lunch Ur money into,why u say? because the market is always there for you 24/7 any day anytime when you want to sell.the business is so lucrative to a level that the farmers all over Nigeria can not meet the target of demand of catfish in the country.just give it a try,i believe you are going to smile to the bank.
Re: Half A Million To Invest by jot01(m): 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2010
Go Play Baba Ijebuu
Re: Half A Million To Invest by amitagep: 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2010
Amitage Partners is a small & medium businesses consulting firm specializing in helping owners grow their businesses and their bottom line, by responding to entrepreneurs' need for practical business and marketing services to turn their innovative ideas into successful business ventures.
Re: Half A Million To Invest by TTGIL: 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2010
Grasscutter farming.For detail contact: THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS. Tel: 08023050835 ,07033632285.

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Student Of University Of Ibadan,400l, Veterinary Medicine. I Am Curently Facing Some Challenge / Transport Business In Portharcourt / Secure Your Visa To USA With No Deposit, Work In Dubai Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.