|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,739,307 members, 6,495,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 September 2021 at 03:48 PM
|Products To Grow Long Nigerian Hair!!!! by beautifulynappy(f): 9:29pm On Jan 15, 2015|
Whether relaxed or natural,Nigerian hair can grow long and beautiful. Check out my blog www.beautifullynappy.com for tips on how to grow hair. Also check out the products section www.beautifullynappy.com/shop/ for products that encourage hair growth without damaging your hair. Follow me and also post photos of beautiful hair and ask questions!!! You can also contact me on email@example.com
|Re: Products To Grow Long Nigerian Hair!!!! by beautifulynappy(f): 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2015|
Beautiful photos of natural hair
|Re: Products To Grow Long Nigerian Hair!!!! by beautifulynappy(f): 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2015|
Butters that improve hair growth, elasticity and softness, available at www.beautifullynappy.com/shop
1. Avocado Butter: Avocado Butter is great for the hair and skin. It contains vitamins A,C,E,K, These vitamins help to thicken and strengthen your curls, they provide anti-oxidants which condition and moisturize your scalp, hair and skin. They also help reduce hair loss, soften hair and provide a shine for the hair. Furthermore, it contains beta carotene which helps prevents dandruff, encourages hair growth and imparts a healthy glow on the skin. Avocado butter is healing for damaged hair and skin, it functions as a rich natural hair conditioner and it’s also a natural heat protectant.
2. Mango Butter: This is also a rich moisturizing butter full of vitamins A, C and E. It works to combat free radicals found in the sun’s rays and pollution. When applied to the skin mango butter can protect the skin from the sun’s rays and can sooth sunburnt skin. Mango butter also has excellent sealing and moisturizing properties, which means it keeps the hair softer for longer periods. Its high saturated fat content allows it to penetrate the hair cuticle and fortify the hair from within. The vitamins in mango butter also help nourish the hair and scalp, thereby keeping the hair both healthier and longer.
3. Cocoa Butter: Unrefined cocoa butter is an amazing substitute for Shea butter, unlike mango and avocado butter which I find have a very mild scent, cocoa butter has an amazing nutty scent. It melts at body temperature and it’s full of antioxidants which help fight free radicals that cause aging to the skin. This butter is also said to reduce stretch marks, although, I can’t guarantee this because I haven’t used it for that purpose. It provides deep hydration for the hair and skin because it is also high in fatty acids. Cocoa butter contains a plethora of nutrients including calcium, protein (essential for hair growth), potassium etc. It moisturises the scalp without clogging the pores. Due to its high fatty content and nutrition it stimulates hair growth and prevents hair loss, furthermore, like castor oil it increases hair thickness.
4. Murumuru Butter: Its composition of essential fatty acids and Pro-Vitamin A helps restore elasticity to damaged and aging skin. It is also excellent for dry and cracked skin, and useful for healing eczema and psoriasis. Murumuru butter is wonderful for conditioning brittle, dry and damaged hair. It’s also essential for moisture retention as it creates a semi permeable barrier that is said to prevent moisture loss when applied to wet hair. It keeps our kinky curls soft, supple and shinning.
There it is! Have a blessed day all! xx
|Re: Products To Grow Long Nigerian Hair!!!! by Jj222(f): 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2015|
Can i buy frm u and resale. Pls u tell me d price of it.
|Re: Products To Grow Long Nigerian Hair!!!! by beautifulynappy(f): 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2015|
yes you can please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org so I can discuss the wholesale price with you.
|Re: Products To Grow Long Nigerian Hair!!!! by beautifulynappy(f): 11:31pm On Jan 15, 2015|
Check out the blog for information on ingredients that might be causing damage to your hair and skin:
|Re: Products To Grow Long Nigerian Hair!!!! by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2015|
I read in some foreign magazine that all these products are simply good forms of marketing and commercialization and that nothing external will ever make hair longer.
Hair growth is only attributed to 3 main things:
1. Good Care
3. Good diet
So I dunno....
|Re: Products To Grow Long Nigerian Hair!!!! by beautifulynappy(f): 8:40pm On Jan 16, 2015|
Genetics and a good diet are very important. However, good hair care is two major things:
1. How you handle your hair to prevent mechanical damage i.e. combing it in sections while damp to avoid breaking your strands.
2. The products you use on your hair to avoid chemical damage, for instance, no matter how great your diet is and how well you handle your hair, if you use Omo or Ariel soap to wash your hair every day it will never grow, this is because the harsh chemicals in strong detergents are very harmful to our hair and scalp causing breaking and other irritations that prevent growth.
So the products we use on our hair are just as important as a our genes. A good diet is obviously essential for great hair.
|Re: Products To Grow Long Nigerian Hair!!!! by detutu1: 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2015|
hmmm....i just went natural, i am liking it...i think I had below shoulder length relaxed hair before i just hope i can grow it to that length and longer in no time or ....beautifullynappy your website is dope btw...*thumbs up*
|Re: Products To Grow Long Nigerian Hair!!!! by marieolae(f): 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2015|
What about oils like argan oil, castor oil, coconut oil and olive oil?
|Re: Products To Grow Long Nigerian Hair!!!! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 11, 2015|
So this is where you hide
A fashionista ever ready to dole out and receive trendy fashion advice, I see...
So can I woo you back in the romance section We're obviously gonna win if you're game, cus no one on the corner have swagger like moi
|Re: Products To Grow Long Nigerian Hair!!!! by marieolae(f): 9:57pm On Aug 11, 2015|
You better give up
|Re: Products To Grow Long Nigerian Hair!!!! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 11, 2015|
I never give up bae, that's my Bruce Lee way
Besides Mary, why should no one rep you Or do you think you've outgrown stuvs like that
Just sit back and watch how I let your beauty be my muse to inspire mesmeric words, that pierce through the hearts and souls of even the most hard hearted readers.
|Re: Products To Grow Long Nigerian Hair!!!! by beautifulynappy(f): 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2015|
Thank you so much!! I have not been here for a while! But I am back! Check out my new post on how to detangle and wash the hair in 25minutes http://beautifullynappy.com/2015/08/17/25-minutes-wash-and-detangle
|Re: Products To Grow Long Nigerian Hair!!!! by beautifulynappy(f): 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2015|
|Re: Products To Grow Long Nigerian Hair!!!! by grace97(f): 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2015|
hw much does d shea butter cream cost and can i gt it in lagos
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97