Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,149 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today (38345 Views)

Failed Suicide Bomb Attack At The University Of Maiduguri Today (Photos) / The Wedding Celebration Of Zahra Buhari Continues In Maiduguri Today (Photos) / Photos Of Suicide Bomber Killed In Maiduguri Today as he tried to enter IDP camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
Ipledge:
i be your number one fans now
I'm always a loyal brother cool
Re: Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today by Adminisher: 11:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
Law4rence:
U SAID U DON'T WANT GOODLUCK BEYOND 2015, WAT DO U WANT DEN? BADLUCK?

BetterLuck or Bestliuck
Re: Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today by Vikkie14: 11:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
nuclearboy:
Somebody for just throw one banger for there! Just one banger, only
Bad boi grin
Re: Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today by Franchise21(m): 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
GEJ, so u no fear? U waka go Maiduguri?
Re: Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
*Gen Agunyi Ironsi- South
*Gen Yakubu Gowon- North
*Gen Murtala Mohammed- North
*Gen Olusegun Obasanjo- West
*Alhaji Shehu Shagari- North
*Gen Muhammad Buhari- North *Gen Ibrahim Babangida- North
*Gen Sanni Abacha- North
*Gen Abdusalam Abubakar- North
*Chief Olusegun Obasanjo- West
*Alhaji Umaru Yar'Adua- North
*Dr Goodluck Jonathan- South *** West=2, South=2, North=8......
#GEJ till the turn of northerners come 2019!

5 Likes

Re: Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
barcanista:
I'm always a loyal brother cool
come febuhari 14,the shoeless will have to account for all the shoes he bought in aso rock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
Ipledge:
come febuhari 14,the shoeless will have to account for all the shoes he bought in aso rock
Let us give him all the shoes, he may need

1 Like

Re: Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today by rebranded(m): 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
ceo4eva:
President Jonathan addressing men & officers of 7 Division Nigerian Army at Maimalari Cantonment, Maiduguri today.

See the look on that police officer! irritated! You want to be re-elected now you know how to come here

1 Like

Re: Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today by abadaura1122: 11:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
undecidedShame on every who welcomes GEJ in Borno State. Those people have been killing U nd He shows no concern until now He come and giving u a courtsey visit, He want U to vote him. No No No and No God Forbid no more GEJ again. Sai GMBaba we are waiting FEBUHARI 2015

2 Likes

Re: Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
barcanista:
Let us give him all the shoes, he may need
u get pity sha,We go leave the shoe for him
Re: Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today by clubone0501: 11:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
for me...still clueless. ..2 years too late...timing too late...a titch in time they say...silly move...why him go there now. ..why...clueless. . clueless. ..clueless. ...very clueless. ..like admitting he messed up.... see that galant soldier giving him salute on the sick bed....I aint happy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today by Firmjudge(m): 11:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
rattlesnake:

U cant even comprehend simple english

sychophant

Noun 1.
sycophant - a person who tries to please
someone in order to
gain a personal
advantage..

I dont know Mr president and i have never seen him.
Now na who hear english pass..?
Re: Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today by MadCow1: 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
Firmjudge:
Now he has done it just the same way OBAMA visits trouble zone without making noise.

Maybe those who for no reason display so much disrespect for the office of the president just because they dont like its present occupant forgetting the FACT that he inherited the soo much overhyped ill n under equiped Armed Forces that he is trying to equip can keep mute.
May God release his wreath on those senior pot belly officers and generals who have squandered our security fund since the early 90s without remorse.
Finally i pray God stregthen our gallant men on sick beds.
Amen.

The so called ill equipped armed forces have been the leaders of all ECOMOG missions in West Africa and Africa prior to him taking them over. Let's not forget that this so called ill equipped army were responsible for removing Charles Taylor and restoring order in Liberia just a few years before he became President. The same Ill equipped army were responsible for a large portion of the ECOMOG troops that fought the Infamous Tuareg rebels and pushed them back..

You can blame the weapon or lack thereof all you want, the hard truth remains that fact that the Nigerian Army is still better armed than the Terrorists..

The soldiers have complained about corruption within the military ranks and the way the top brass are more interested in subverting funds than actually fighting the insurgents. There is not a single weapon possessed by Boko Haram that the Nigerian Army does not have in excess.

A fisherman is not a Commander-in-Chief..

He has surrounded himself with fucktards and is reaping the reward of it..

Please tell Jonathan to stop shifting blames to everyone and everything but himself. It does not take 6 years to arm the Nigerian Army. The 20 Billion Dollars misappropriated by the NNPC under him could easily have over stocked 4 barracks with enough ammo and weapons to takeover Niger, Chad and Mali.

Finally, our Gallant officers indeed deserve the praises they get for risking their lives against all odds.. That is why we would be bringing them a truest tested War time General to lead them in the new assault against Boko Haram..

5 Likes

Re: Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today by babtunns(m): 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
nuclearboy:

den u will DAT jona sabi run lol
Re: Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today by Firmjudge(m): 11:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
rattlesnake:
SHARRAP MEDIOCRE ODE CAN THE HEAD OF A SNAKE BE STRONGE AND THE BODY WONT MOVE.....rubbish ONLY in NIgeria people make excuses for their leaders........

Also hear the nonsense you typed " office of the president" if u were a true patriot you will realize that Nigerians respect the office of the president but have an issue with the person of the president

Mstchewwwww

Next time make sure you read a post carefully before qouting it.
"
Maybe those who for no reason display so
much disrespect for the office of the president
just because they dont like its present
occupant "

Why are you making a fool outa yourself by rephrasing what i said and forming intelli.

Na so you daft risshh

Abegi park well.
Re: Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today by Kororugged: 11:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
MadCow1:

The so called ill equipped armed forces have been the leaders of all ECOMOG missions in West Africa and Africa prior to him taking them over. Let's not forget that this so called ill equipped army were responsible for removing Charles Taylor and restoring order in Liberia just a few years before he became President. The same Ill equipped army were responsible for a large portion of the ECOMOG troops that fought the Infamous Tuareg rebels and pushed them back..

You can blame the weapon or lack thereof all you want, the hard truth remains that fact that the Nigerian Army is still better armed than the Terrorists..

The soldiers have complained about corruption within the military ranks and the way the top brass are more interested in subverting funds than actually fighting the insurgents. There is not a single weapon possessed by Boko Haram that the Nigerian Army does not have in excess.

Please tell Jonathan to stop shifting blames to everyone and everything but himself. It does not take 6 years to arm the Nigerian Army. The 20 Billion Dollars misappropriated by the NNPC under him could easily have over stocked 4 barracks with enough ammo and weapons to takeover Niger, Chad and Mali.

Finally, our Gallant officers indeed deserve the praises they get for risking their lives against all odds.. That is why we would be bringing them a truest tested War time General to lead them in the new assault against Boko Haram..

YOU ARE A BOSS!

Thank you sir

2 Likes

Re: Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today by ooshinibos: 11:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
Now we are talking sir , you should have been doing this before ...but its good you are waking up to reality.
God bless
Re: Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today by omoadeleye(m): 11:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
nuclearboy:

ode, go and trow it.
Re: Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today by bola4dprec(m): 11:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
MadCow1:

our soldier were well trained and hard working but remember their outstanding performance which gave them credit was outside the country under the umbrella of United Nation and Africa Union AU even Nigeria police was the best whenever they engaged in foreign mission well equipped and funding in accordance with international standard

1 Like

Re: Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today by coolbis: 11:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
Dis one na campaign o. But sha God dey
Re: Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today by rattlesnake(m): 11:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
Firmjudge:

Next time make sure you read a post carefully before qouting it.
"
Maybe those who for no reason display so
much disrespect for the office of the president
just because they dont like its present
occupant "

Why are you making a full outa yourself by rephrasing what i said and forming intelli.

Na so you daft risshh

Abegi park well.
are u haunted?
Re: Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today by Olivers2J(f): 11:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
Plz let us appreciate this man @least he made an attempt by visiting d war zone not every leader wil try it "it's beta been la8 than nver"

2 Likes

Re: Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today by femikay149(m): 11:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
Firmjudge:
Now he has done it just the same way OBAMA visits trouble zone without making noise.

Maybe those who for no reason display so much disrespect for the office of the president just because they dont like its present occupant forgetting the FACT that he inherited the soo much overhyped ill n under equiped Armed Forces that he is trying to equip can keep mute.
May God release his wreath on those senior pot belly officers and generals who have squandered our security fund since the early 90s without remorse.
Finally i pray God stregthen our gallant men on sick beds.
Amen.

Do you people think we are fools

He makes the visit to borno on the eve of the election

meanwhile calls have been made for the president to go to borno and show solidarity support to the people in the north east and boost the morale of the soldiers in the war front and send a msg to the terrorist

Instead Gej said on national tv that if he goes it wasnt safe for him...that statement alone was a moral boost for these boko haram terrorista

For the records at present the situation in the North East is worse so how come the president now seems it safe to go .. ur guess is as good as mine .He needs sympathy votes im the NE he knows he cant win there but will like to get the percentage needed for presidential election

His visit is so late ,ill timed seems more like a campaign move than solidarity visit

since he shunned the northe east boko haram has killed over 10000nigerians kidnapped thoussands,displaced over a million nigerians,now refugees in their own land

And u say i should clap for a president that avoided these people for two years only to show up when he needs their votes

this just show how insensitive Gej is

For the records he visited borno march 2013 bt that is still unaceptable During the gulf war george bush visited the war front obama visited afghanistan ..No one is saying he should sleep there just some mins to show concern and solidarity of course as C in C it ll will be done with tight security and show he is in control bt mr President has no balls

#ourmumudondo

1 Like

Re: Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
Sorry to derail, but I need to offload this dpk, 1.1 million litres for sale @ N99.
Send me an email Udo82@yahoo.com or whatsapp 08127465565
Re: Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today by chronique(m): 11:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
Majority of the people who comment about Borno,Adamawa and Maiduguri have never been there before. Most of them do not know what the terrain looks like but are always so quick to condemn actions and inactions of the president and the military. I'm quite sure GEJ would have loved to visit these places earlier than this but when He keeps hearing that soldiers who are trained to kill,are busy losing positions and entire barracks and armoury to insurgents,it practically makes no sense jetting out there. All these keyboard warriors and soldiers who can't even defeat their mates in combat,would jump on nairaland and start spewing all manner of rubbish. Have you guys for once thought about the kind of tormoil the country would have been involved in,if GEJ had visited one of these places and was assassinated? Do you guys think if that had happened,you'd be having the luxury of seating comfortably at home to type whatever you like? The generation that will destroy this country,is this present generation and the reason is because majority of them lack wisdom and intellect. Visiting the IDP's camp was so much off a risk for him cos one of the sons of the devil,could have struck there and that would be it. Yet,He took that risk.

Jonathan is not a perfect man;no leader can ever claim to be perfect but in all sincerity,I think He hasn't done so bad to be this maligned. Most people are quicck to forget that GEJ is a civilian president,and cannot afford to take decisions and actions,the way a military president will. Despite all his flaws,I still see him as better candidate as compared to Buhari.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today by Firmjudge(m): 11:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
rattlesnake:
are u haunted?

Am only fixing you right for posterity sake feel free to qoute me but dont ever misqoute me again.
Re: Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today by supremus: 11:36pm On Jan 15, 2015
[size=32pt]Jona finally visited Borno, critics expecting more fabrications from e-Warlords [/size]cool
Re: Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today by Firmjudge(m): 11:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
femikay149:

Do you people think we are fools

He makes the visit to borno on the eve of the election

meanwhile calls have been made for the president to go to borno and show solidarity support to the people in the north east and boost the morale of the soldiers in the war front and send a msg to the terrorist

Instead Gej said on national tv that if he goes it wasnt safe for him...that statement alone was a moral boost for the boko haram terrorist

For the records at present the situation in the North East is worse so how come the president now seems it safe to go .. ur guess is as good as mine .He needs sympathy votes im the NE he knows he cant win there bur will like to get the percentage needed for presidential election

His visit is so late ,ill timed seems more like a campaign move than solidarity visit

since he shunned the northe east boko haram has killed over 10000nigerians kidnapped thoussands,displaced over a million nigerians,now refugees in their own land

And u say i should clap for a president that avoided these people for years only to show up when he needs their votes

this just show how insensitive Gej is

#ourmumudondo

Sorry do you mean to say Jonathan has never visited Bornu before during this crisis period.
Chai.
Re: Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today by discusant: 11:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
AAlozie:
So GEJ knows the road to Maiduguri? Anyway, they would note vote for you
Lol. Jonathan has no big rivals next election. His most major rival Buhari does not qualify to contest.
Re: Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today by Barbarthundey(m): 11:39pm On Jan 15, 2015
ceo4eva:
President Jonathan visiting injured soldiers at NA 7 Division Medical Services Centre & Hospital in Maiduguri today.

This soldier... I salute u personally. he still dey standstill for president on sick bed or shld I say liestill

2 Likes

Re: Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today by Applaner: 11:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
DAT is my president

GEJ till buhari finds his certificate.

eya
sorry 4 haters
u can join buhari in his certificate search

1 Like

Re: Photos From President's Jonathan's Visit To Maiduguri Today by rasco2000me: 11:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
Why this president like to pretend since this people in burno state and tha nabourin state are facin the problem it deem it fit to go there now because he want there vote had been election we not hold he will not go pls nigerian are not fool because u treat people in relatin to ur curse of study ( zoology),we shall tel u nigerian are not animals but human being

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Doctored Video Of Wike’s Defection To APC Goes Viral / IPOB Referendum Rally In Malaga, Spain Today (Photos, Video) / Nigerians Queue For Fuel With Their Generator Sets In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.