Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

This Home Is Almost Complete The Owner Is Relocating That Reason For Selling It - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / This Home Is Almost Complete The Owner Is Relocating That Reason For Selling It (914 Views)

This home is ready to move-in! / Almost Complete 4bedroom Flat With 5 Toilet All Room Ensuit Ib City Of Osogbo / This Home Is Almost Complete The Owner Is Relocating That Reason For Selling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Home Is Almost Complete The Owner Is Relocating That Reason For Selling It by keycash: 10:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
This home is almost complete the owner is relocating that reason for selling it,come and take a look the house is located along ikirun ofa rd just 10mins walk to the main rd i mean the new double lane... no agent fee you are dulling with owner direct if you are interested please call me on 08039206882 Adeshina Adekunle

PLEASE SERIOUS BUYER ONLY
Re: This Home Is Almost Complete The Owner Is Relocating That Reason For Selling It by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
keycash:
This home is almost complete the owner is relocating that reason for selling it,come and take a look the house is located along ikirun ofa rd just 10mins walk to the main rd i mean the new double lane... no agent fee you are dulling with owner direct if you are interested please call me on 08039206882 Adeshina Adekunle

PLEASE SERIOUS BUYER ONLY

A lot more effort can produce wonderful results.

No visuals, no price, location is vague,
Re: This Home Is Almost Complete The Owner Is Relocating That Reason For Selling It by keycash: 11:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
CityNG:

A lot more effort can produce wonderful results.

No visuals, no price, location is vague,

THE HOUSE IS LOCATED AT OSOGBO CAPITAL CITY OF OSUN STATE
ASKING PRICE 2.8M

(1) (Reply)

Well Fenced 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale @ Diamond Estate Isheri / Tastefully 3bedroom Flat To Let @ Victoria Street Ojota(just Vacant) For 700k. / I have a Land In Isheri North,Opic Plaza behind Channels TV.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.