Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting (90082 Views)

Fan Milk Plc Is Recruiting For Retail Sales Representatives / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Project Engineers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting by Luizkid(m): 7:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
rossyc:

check the size of the passport, iz either is too low or is more than 3mb which is the maximum size.
i've successfuly applied now using my Opera... tnx
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting by ednut1(m): 7:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
veevean1:

U have left that mining coy, now u are in TS u applied for PWC now Total I just de observe u shocked cool
done wit TS since nov grin. anywhere d money is. na to dey apply na grin

1 Like

Re: Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting by moststylish(m): 7:49pm On Jan 16, 2015
Neroski:

thank you.i have filled the form,reviewed it but i cant see the Submit button...

modified-I have succesfully submitted.thanks to OP for the job info and thanks for your help @ moststylish
the pleasure is mine my lady
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting by Neroski(f): 7:51pm On Jan 16, 2015
dorofine:
pls help, I am unable to submit, its showing not complete
you really have to recheck patiently...i was having same issue when i discovered that some infos i put dnt show when you preview your page that is why it keeps saying incomplete and the submit button wnt show.i used my phone via operamini browser to fill the application
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting by twaintoy(f): 7:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
dorofine:
I noticed it's not showing my degree i.e B.Agric on my profile and have entered it times without number, bt it's not showing it om my profile in applicant dashboard
Dream on man, your time is here.
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting by dorofine(f): 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
twaintoy:
Dream on man, your time is here.
I don't understand you
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting by Queennyo: 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
Please, when is the date for the test, I received a text message that I have been shortlisted for PWC test, and didn't get their mail as directed.
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting by davide470(m): 8:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
ednut1:
last month i was in an hotel overlooking total. each night i said to God. show me way mk i enter total. is God about to answer me grin
That's not the Total calling for applications o. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting by twaintoy(f): 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
dorofine:
I don't understand you
Oooppsss, sorry dear, that wasn't for you. Was meant for ednut1
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting by dorofine(f): 8:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
rationalmind:

Go back to the login page as if you're to start all over again.

www.totalcareers.com.ng/login.php

After a successful login, your picture will be displayed, click on next, when the next page opens, click on next again.

It will take you to the page where you have your educational info.

Go to class of degree, input your class of degree. Continue clicking next till you print and submit.

Come back to thank me. cheesy
thanks, please do I need to fill second degree, it's showing empty space in second degree and my class of degree
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting by ednut1(m): 8:19pm On Jan 16, 2015
davide470:
That's not the Total calling for applications o. tongue
storu for d gods grin
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting by dorofine(f): 8:49pm On Jan 16, 2015
Thank God have done it. Thanks to those that told me some steps to take kiss
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
chachazzy:

hahahahahah, laugh wan kill me for here oo, d two of una dull oo, lol, u sure say u get nysc cert?
#No disrespect meant.

That's a tart remark bro, take it easy on the dude.

But this is really amusing.

funarosho:
pls which one is nysc numb

funarosho:
haaaa BT anoda tell mi say na my former state code oooo and I Don submit d form

2 Likes

Re: Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting by scarplanet(m): 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2015
toobasky:

Can't remember submitting sha and I didn't get any successful message from them although my profile shows Complete. Could it been that it was submitted automatically? I still need to edit some info cos its been over two years since I used that profile.

if you can create a new profile with another Email, it will be fantastic
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting by scarplanet(m): 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
seun66:
thanks bro. only God knows what position they wanna fill
this one they were asking for preferred job... I just kukuma chose the one I am very good at. Perhaps They should employ based on the preferred job chosen; but I doubt whether this oil price windfall will make them take a large number. We can only keep praying to God and hoping for the best
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting by scarplanet(m): 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
ednut1:
last month i was in an hotel overlooking total. each night i said to God. show me way mk i enter total. is God about to answer me grin

God show you way ke? You could have just walked up to the gate and beg the security men to allow you enter for 5minutes nau cool
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting by Daluuzor(m): 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
scarplanet:

God show you way ke? You could have just walked up to the gate and beg the security men to allow you enter for 5minutes nau cool
chai!! na wa for u oo, u no just get conscience. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting by sanmibukunmi: 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
dorofine:
I noticed it's not showing my degree i.e B.Agric on my profile and have entered it times without number, bt it's not showing it om my profile in applicant dashboard
it seems they are not accepting b,agric. i have also been trying to submit with b.agric but the applicants dashboard page shows the space blank despite the fact that i have entered b.agric earlier......thinking of maybe putting b.sc

1 Like

Re: Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting by sanmibukunmi: 10:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
dorofine:
pls help, I am unable to submit, its showing not complete
dodro fine i have just entered bsc and it gave me access... but make sure u enter your first degree.....e.g my first degree is animal science . its not among the options but i was able to write it. just choose science as your class of degree cos its not recognizing b.agric..... and make sure you feel all oher relevant info.thank you nd good luck
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting by deemayG(m): 10:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
Pls hw do u did it?
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting by scarplanet(m): 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
Daluuzor:

chai!! na wa for u oo, u no just get conscience. Lol

abeg na joke I dey oo grin
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting by scarplanet(m): 10:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
deemayG:
Pls hw do u did it?
There are many things that can be done... do what exactly?
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting by kestolove95(m): 10:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
truvine:
Total is recruiting
click here to apply
http://www.totalcareers.com.ng/register.php
can art graduate apply?
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting by Kentnickole(m): 10:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
adde:
lol. Folks can't remember their NYSC number. Bros your NYSC number is the one beside your name naa. shocked

Bros calm down smiley he was right. NYSC cert number is always in this format: A123456789 or B123456789 or C123456789. The alphabet before the numerals always reflect your batch of service. Thanks!
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting by scarplanet(m): 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
Kentnickole:

Bros calm down smiley he was right. NYSC cert number is always in this format: A123456789 or B123456789 or C123456789. The alphabet before the numerals always reflect your batch of service. Thanks!
you might not be entirely right even though u could be correct... I went with batch C, but my number starts with A

4 Likes

Re: Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting by Kentnickole(m): 10:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
scarplanet:

you might not be entirely right even though u could be correct... I went with batch C, but my number starts with A

Really? Thats a big Wow from me. Anyways, my postulation like you said might not be entirely and holistically correct.... But I guess it has given clues to those misundersting cert serial number for cert "discharge" number. Thank you.
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting by twaintoy(f): 10:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
Kentnickole:

That's wrong. I was batch 2010 batch C and my number starts with A

1 Like

Re: Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting by XketchDesigns(m): 12:15am On Jan 17, 2015
How did you guys do with the middle name thing? I no get middle name and the thing no gree me. Say make I put middle name by force.

1 Like

Re: Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting by chachazzy(m): 12:22am On Jan 17, 2015
XketchDesigns:
How did you guys do with the middle name thing? I no get middle name and the thing no gree me. Say make I put middle name by force.
just put AKPOS as ur middle name.
Na automatic employment be dat.

1 Like

Re: Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting by XketchDesigns(m): 12:39am On Jan 17, 2015
In that deluded mind of yours you think you are being funny?
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting by goldtooth: 1:12am On Jan 17, 2015
scarplanet:

Me too. My cert number starts with an A and i was a batch C corp member. 2sexi, 2sexy
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting by goldtooth: 1:18am On Jan 17, 2015
goldtooth:

Me too. My cert number starts with an A and i was a batch C corp member.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria / Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) / Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.