Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

APC In Ghana. Odikwa Serious. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC In Ghana. Odikwa Serious. (919 Views)

6 PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC In Kogi / Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa / Kano APC In Disarray, Kwankwasiya Movment To Support Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC In Ghana. Odikwa Serious. by macklef(m): 10:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
This SAI people really mean business o, its like they are singing DJ khaled's ''we taking over'' cheesy

Am not campaining for no party o. #TeamNeutrality

Re: APC In Ghana. Odikwa Serious. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
They just wasted their money walahi! grin all of them have failed!!!! grin
Honestly! You see this is why we need tp vote apshit out.p on lagos! They like monopoly. They just keep pushing ambode that people don't know to the masses, whereas pdp's candidates are hidden. Tell me where I can find agbaje's poster in lagos? This is not democracy! Where you cannot allow other politicians canpaign just like the member of your own party has, then YOU HAVE FAILED the test of democratic leadership. Thank GOD for Goodluck Jonathan who has passed the test of democratic leadership hence people are free to campaign and even talk rubbish about him withou being harassed (unlike obasanjo who would have taken them to EFCC straight). Goodluck!!!! The true democratic leader we have had in Nigeria. GEJ 2019. Abgaje 2015 for FREEDOM (no party has the monopoly of a state )
Re: APC In Ghana. Odikwa Serious. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
I suspect this nairaland sef. People I come accross are really agitating for gopdluck's continuation. Many people fa? Even in the north, when I went in December, people are agitating for goodluck there (the christians sha o) abi?.
Re: APC In Ghana. Odikwa Serious. by justhelp(m): 11:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
sbaks:
They just wasted their money walahi! grin all of them have failed!!!! grin
Honestly! You see this is why we need tp vote apshit out.p on lagos! They like monopoly. They just keep pushing ambode that people don't know to the masses, whereas pdp's candidates are hidden. Tell me where I can find agbaje's poster in lagos? This is not democracy! Where you cannot allow other politicians canpaign just like the member of your own party has, then YOU HAVE FAILED the test of democratic leadership. Thank GOD for Goodluck Jonathan who has passed the test of democratic leadership hence people are free to campaign and even talk rubbish about him withou being harassed (unlike obasanjo who would have taken them to EFCC straight). Goodluck!!!! The true democratic leader we have had in Nigeria. GEJ 2019. Abgaje 2015 for FREEDOM (no party has the monopoly of a state )
pls if you want agbaje poster they are everywhere at agege. mumu
Re: APC In Ghana. Odikwa Serious. by Truth24(m): 11:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
PDP is also campaigning in Ghana too
Re: APC In Ghana. Odikwa Serious. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 16, 2015
justhelp:
pls if you want agbaje poster they are everywhere at agege. mumu
mumu like you. Just agege? Why do they keep suppressing people who want to compete with them (especially the genuine ones)?. No one has monopoly of lagos! Vote agbaje for FREEDOM. FREEDOM To lagosians!!!!!!
Re: APC In Ghana. Odikwa Serious. by justhelp(m): 10:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
sbaks:
mumu like you. Just agege? Why do they keep suppressing people who want to compete with them (especially the genuine ones)?. No one has monopoly of lagos! Vote agbaje for FREEDOM. FREEDOM To lagosians!!!!!!
then either of your parents must be mumu

(1) (Reply)

2015: The FACT You Must Known Concerning The Voters Card. / About The Army War College Diploma Of 1980 (and Colonel Buhari) – Carol Kerr / After Me, The Next PDP Presidential Candidate MUST Be Younger Than Me- GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.