Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,618 members, 7,801,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) (118708 Views)

Hillarious Chat Between An Mtn Customer Care And An Angry Mtn User (pic Included / Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter / Read This Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by chichichilolo1(f): 11:55am On Jan 16, 2015
LewisO:
Statement from broke girls! lipsrsealed
Am not a broke girl...Not all girls are moved by money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by obaayo2: 12:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
patrickdarlins:
story for the gods really....

its hard to see a nigeria girl...willing to start from the bottom to the top with a guy!!

i nor know were i won find wife go ooo...

CHAI!!!!!!
bros,please wait...let me pack my bags and follow u
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by LewisO: 12:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
chichichilolo1:
Am not a broke girl...Not all girls are moved by money
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying u're broke, just saying that's the statement broke girl make, but that statement looks broke! grin

Seems u are new here? kiss
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by otbliz(m): 12:54pm On Jan 16, 2015
patrickdarlins:

its hard to see a nigeria girl...willing to start from the bottom to the top with a guy!!

CHAI!!!!!!
U said it yourself. Just get to the top and you wont need to find, you go dey select
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by otbliz(m): 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
lowgeorge:
can you now see how mad you and ur tribe can be..calling Yoruba yoloba it shall never be well with you these day.... May you always experience calamities in ur pathetic life..... Mad ibo boi on a fucking yoloba site...... Sanponna strike u and ur family these new year......... Son of a grasshopper
You need help. Get atleast one.

It was only a joke, but if you had a sense of humour you would have known

1 Like

Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by evisexxy(f): 1:02pm On Jan 16, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] Just passing to new beni. grin
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by sage2(m): 1:07pm On Jan 16, 2015
patrickdarlins:

CHAI!!!!!!

Please bros, when you eventually discover where person fit find wife for Nigeria, text me the name of the village. I don waka tire.
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by smackazi(m): 1:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
bitch ain't loyal
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 16, 2015
patrickdarlins:

CHAI!!!!!!

Oh please! Starting from the bottom indeed! How about starting from the bottom with him, and then gets dumped when he gets to the top. Yes it happens .........always. ....fact.
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by irishCream: 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2015
patrickdarlins:

CHAI!!!!!!

Oya I'm here for you...let ur search ends this minute! wink
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by kccarew(f): 3:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
But the guy too no try, when d babe asked what do you want, why didn't he just come out straight to say I want you to come collect the cash... But he chose to stop at I want yo, him no try
patrickdarlins:

CHAI!!!!!!
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by chichichilolo1(f): 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
LewisO:
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying u're broke, just saying that's the statement broke girl make, but that statement looks broke! grin

Seems u are new here? kiss
whatever

1 Like

Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by macuwon(m): 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
chaii... thank God I no get babe o
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by twerkjack: 4:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
patrickdarlins:

CHAI!!!!!!
TRY UR VILLAGE...... #POVERTYSTRICKENNLGUYS
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Tobilastik(m): 5:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
Penboy:
Hediot, you wan join the Nairaland??

Entree form na $2m.
grin

Modified...
When did S.BAN turn to nairaland??
Oga moderators.

oloshi, wu know u?
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Heledy(m): 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
Lobatan!!!
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by LewisO: 5:51pm On Jan 16, 2015
chichichilolo1:
whatever
Am not here to lash at u!
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Penboy: 5:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
Tobilastik:

oloshi, wu know u?
Hehe, no be your fault Naa.

Airtel don give you free mb to browse na.
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
patrickdarlins:

CHAI!!!!!!
I don't know why I found this so funny grin grin grin
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by graciousamy: 7:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
1. why are you guys complaining about ladies not being willing to date a broke guy, for goodness sakes, we the ladies do our own job in learning how to take care of the home (we learn how to cook good meals, do the cleaning, and many other things) just so we can care for you guys when u become our spouses so why can't you just do your own part by learning and working on how to make good money after all the money is still spent on you or cos of you, directly or indirectly. it annoys me when I hear guys complain that girls like money, before nko? as you no like money a beg sit down for house.
2. back then in our primary school days we were taught in social studies that the man provides for the family and the woman takes care of the home, we have done our part by learning how to care properly for the home, so please guys wake up and do your part and stop complaining.
3. how many of you guys here will be willing to marry a lady who cannot cook, or do domestic work at home? I know most guys would say they forbid it, then where is the love? you can't marry her cos she can't cook and perform other domestic chores and yet you complain that she's heartless cos she can't date you because you are broke.
Hey it's a 1-1 game.
I have seen ladies who stick to their broke guys no matter what but it's difficult seeing a guy who wants to settle down with a girl who can't cook.
so stop complaining, go and make money, we need money to care for you, to give you and your kids the best and to look good for you.
N.B: I know tougues will start wagging. I no send una at all.
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
1bkaye:

i nor even know how i type this kind thing self....

maybe na out of frustration!!!

lols
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by lacedup(m): 10:09pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nna mehn..fer dis lyf #DeseHoesAintLoyal
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Nicepoker(m): 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
dridowu:
Good Morning Friends.
I am new to NL.
How do i create a topic ?
1st promise not to vote for buhari.
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
1bkaye:

me too wonder oo
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
patrickdarlins:
me too wonder oo
lol
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
twerkjack:
TRY UR VILLAGE...... #POVERTYSTRICKENNLGUYS
i may be richer than ur bf...as at the moment....

even in the future to come...

u think is everybody that has got time for such statement u just put up dere??

bia.....be careful

1 Like

Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 16, 2015
kccarew:
But the guy too no try, when d babe asked what do you want, why didn't he just come out straight to say I want you to come collect the cash... But he chose to stop at I want yo, him no try
na d girl f.up na....

u check am....
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
irishCream:

Oya I'm here for you...let ur search ends this minute! wink
irishcream.....u

hah!!!!!

no o....i nor fit ooo...

lols.....

na iriaspotatoe i de find....

lols
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 16, 2015
ROSYL:

Oh please! Starting from the bottom indeed! How about starting from the bottom with him, and then gets dumped when he gets to the top. Yes it happens .........always. ....fact.
that means the guy head nor get brain.....

even if e go cheat....dat em wife wen dey wit am tey tey go ne e number one priority.....

trust me!!

1 Like

Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
sage2:

Please bros, when you eventually discover where person fit find wife for Nigeria, text me the name of the village. I don waka tire.
hahahahaha...

the tin hard u too??

chai...chai.....there is ........hmmmmmm
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
otbliz:

U said it yourself. Just get to the top and you wont need to find, you go dey select
...na lie ooo....

qhen i don hamar....
dem go con pretend come say dem dey drunk in love with me....

na lie oo....na d money dem de drunk in love with....

nai make i de find d one wen go know how d bottom be...before e taste the up....

nor mind all dese girls jor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funny 2go Status,to Impress D 1 U Luv / Best Manchester United Jokes.. (pictures) / Yab! Yab!! Yab!!! Childhood Yabbing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.