Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,375 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! (20321 Views)

Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia / Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) / Chris Ngige's Visit To Abia State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by jingh(f): 11:10am On Jan 16, 2015
dats d work of the governor trying to collect more from the loot from Jonathan by feigning love and support.
but buhari will defeat them even if he go campaign in kuvukiland.

buhari for President
#buhari4change

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by lollystiver(m): 11:10am On Jan 16, 2015
make him come try Ham for Lagos or other part of western region Na that Na igbo Na *hisses*

1 Like

Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by SirNuell1(m): 11:11am On Jan 16, 2015
He is presently In Ebonyi state stadium, Abakaliki
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by tickertop(m): 11:11am On Jan 16, 2015
why umuahia? he should come to aba and see the hell pdp have turned the city to.

4 Likes

Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by bro4u: 11:11am On Jan 16, 2015
N'Digbos in d house....I D HAIL OOO cheesy

1 Like

Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 16, 2015
Long live my president!

4 Likes

Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 16, 2015
eliment:
because igbos love to be slave to greed, corruption, impunity and lawlessness
may the thunder of Pentecost fire Ebola into your family

7 Likes

Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by DesChyko: 11:12am On Jan 16, 2015
Heard he'll be in Imo tomorrow!
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by gen2briz(m): 11:13am On Jan 16, 2015
kreamidiva:
Goodluck Jonathan is coming to Umuahia with Faka and the whole town is shut down. No road for children to go to school!

Is he God?

Them talk say he be Nigeria Jesus.
Ask abati
#GMB till TAN's get better jobs.

5 Likes

Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by BABANGBALI: 11:13am On Jan 16, 2015
Na him zone be dat,he used their turn to be the president and that made them to lose out forever grin

2 Likes

Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by kenny1313(m): 11:13am On Jan 16, 2015
NaijaOptimist:

Also corrupts absolutely.

#teamchange
#saiBuhari

Just Wana get d hired crowd by force.
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by IAMGEJ(m): 11:13am On Jan 16, 2015
If you want to know if he's God or not, Just cross d military line, when he comes grin grin grin
kreamidiva:
Goodluck Jonathan is coming to Umuahia with Faka and the whole town is shut down. No road for children to go to school!

Is he God?

1 Like

Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by hazyfm1: 11:16am On Jan 16, 2015
IAMGEJ:
If you want to know if he's God or not, Just cross d military line, when he comes grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

But sincerely our politicians should stop all these

3 Likes

Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by loomer: 11:17am On Jan 16, 2015
chidekings:

absolute power intoxicates

it happens worldwide u know, ther roads leading to where a president is visiting are always on lockdown

2 Likes

Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by olamonsor2: 11:17am On Jan 16, 2015
How does that concerns me?
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by An2elect2(f): 11:17am On Jan 16, 2015
I don't support Jonathan but those behind him seem relaxed and "cool" but i can't say the same for the APCians. They display slight aggression...or am i being too sensitive? just saying tho.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by hazyfm1: 11:18am On Jan 16, 2015
DDeliverer:
Nne, No, he's not God..

Nigerians just love him too much..

I don't know what he's done to deserve their love..I think maybe its his gentleness, his humility, his credentials, the fact that he is transforming Nigeria after plenty years of neglect, maybe its because of what he has done in the educational sector, Agricultural sector, transport sector, inshort all the sectors...

I guess that's why the enemies of Nigeria are trying to paint his black..

He's not God..he's Godluck.

[size=28pt]ABACHA GOT BETTER TREATMENT

STOP THESE NONSENSE TALK[/size]

5 Likes

Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by larryUG(m): 11:20am On Jan 16, 2015
kreamidiva:

Is he God?
is Obama God? when he comes to any state in The USA, all schools around will be evacuated 2 days to his coming. both collegfes and high schools, both people in the hostels. so leave gej alone. it is like dt everywhere

4 Likes

Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by jingh(f): 11:20am On Jan 16, 2015
DDeliverer:
Nne, No, he's not God..

I don't know what he's done to deserve their love..I think maybe its his gentleness, his humility, his credentials, the fact that he is transforming Nigeria after plenty years of neglect, maybe its because of what he has done in the educational sector, Agricultural sector, transport sector, inshort all the sectors...

hahahahaha are you fucking kidding me. his humility for where ?
transformation in education sector when student spend more time at home Dan school or agriculture ( how much has food stuff price increased since he came to power, transport ( Dat refurbished coal train that its even obasanjo dat lay d foundation, u said all sector, pls carry all your family for picnic in borno.

pls how many years did Jonathan teach you as a lecturer
how hashiss teaching affect you morally,
since he is a good president, how about you saying amen to this short prayer
may God run your life the way Jonathan is ruling Nigeria.

as clueless as Jonathan

buhari for President

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by bro4u: 11:20am On Jan 16, 2015
DDeliverer:
Nne, No, he's not God..

Bro God Bless You 4 Dhat.

5 Likes

Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by dahunsy(f): 11:20am On Jan 16, 2015
coughs***clears throat
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by hazyfm1: 11:21am On Jan 16, 2015
eliment:
because igbos love to be slave to greed, corruption, impunity and lawlessness

NO BECAUSE AN IGBO MAN WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA

AN IGBO PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE CAN WIN IN THE NORTH, SOUTH AND WEST BUT WILL NEVER WIN IN THE EAST
THEY ARE BOOT LICKERS

#AN IGBO MAN SAYS SO
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by austinbrown: 11:22am On Jan 16, 2015
But i'm moving freely here in Umuahia na

1 Like

Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by IAMGEJ(m): 11:23am On Jan 16, 2015
I tire 4 dis naija bro angry
hazyfm1:

grin grin grin grin grin

But sincerely our politicians should stop all these
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 16, 2015
Jonathan should stop wasting his time, the good people of Abia state won't vote for him. APC is taking over Abia
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 16, 2015
An2elect2:
I don't support Jonathan but those behind him seem relaxed and "cool" but i can't say the same for the APCians. They display slight aggression...or am i being too sensitive? just saying tho.
u re so ryt dear, GEJ supporters are calm cos dey believed dey ve won tru deir rigging system.

but I so sure that de aggressive APC will resists dem and claim victory come February 14th

1 Like

Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 16, 2015
An2elect2:
Nne, stop deceiving yourself biko. Only a Jonathanian will call the President backers cool...You people always defy common sense

2 Likes

Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by femmycares(m): 11:28am On Jan 16, 2015
A clueless governor shutting down d state to receive d clueless president.Well,he bears azikiwe ebelle nd dat makes him one of them.Southeasterners nd their ways

1 Like

Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by Abagworo(m): 11:29am On Jan 16, 2015
I will be glad if he visits Aba and see his handiwork. From blocking Geometric power to neglect of all the federal roads in that city.
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by Kingspin(m): 11:30am On Jan 16, 2015
NaijaOptimist:

Also corrupts absolutely.

#teamchange
#saiBuhari
You dont have ears? Gov. Fashola have told us that old men (Papa) cannot rule Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by shamecurls(m): 11:31am On Jan 16, 2015
Last dance of the masquerade, let him take his time......its almost time up

1 Like

Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by Dammyjohn(m): 11:33am On Jan 16, 2015
DDeliverer:
Nne, No, he's not God..

I like that last sentence.He is not GOD,he is Godluck.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Reacts As School Building Collapses, Kills Student In Ondo / Reinforce Use Of Coins - Reps Tell CBN, Banks / Kaduna: Gridlock As Crowd Awaits Atiku’s Arrival (Video/Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.