Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! (20311 Views)

Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia / Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) / Chris Ngige's Visit To Abia State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by londoner: 12:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
It is not wrong for people to show their support for a particular candidate, in fact it's normal.

Don't people come out to support Buhari? Even if he is not YOUR choice, it does not mean it is wrong that you support him.

Let people enjoy the freedom to support their chosen party or candidate without antagonism from others.

1 man/woman, 1 vote=1 man/woman, 1 prerogative

1 Like

Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by kreamidiva(f): 12:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

My sister ; Umuahia no get road before...small-small roads, so I can imagine the road block.
He would have come to Aba na...mtcheeew.

Nnem, we have only one road leading in and out of the small town so when it's blocked, it's blocked! I hope they take trip to Aba.
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 16, 2015
Would like to have goodluck and dumbo orji at Aba. Thief t a orji is a very clever man.
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by larryUG(m): 12:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
Change2015:

Better lies!

#change
#GMB
#APC

I dnt have time to exchange words with u cos it will be like talking to a spoon. u r doing wat u r paid for, so go ahead.
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by fairheven: 12:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
JONA shud be ashamed of himself,for collaborating with T.A ORJI a.k.a "thieves After Orji",to enslave an mortgage the future of Abians.God will never forgive him an T.A
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by kreamidiva(f): 12:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
londoner:
It is not wrong for people to show their support for a particular candidate, in fact it's normal.

Don't people come out to support Buhari? Even if he is not YOUR choice, it does not mean it is wrong that you support him.

Let people enjoy the freedom to support their chosen party or candidate without antagonism from others.

1 man/woman, 1 vote=1 man/woman, 1 prerogative

100% correct! But the ordinary citizens should be given a way to go about their daily business na? Pensioners have not been paid, same as civil servants and you think they are happy being locked in for a full day.

If they had announced that the President was coming and that they were giving us a public holiday,no wahala. But no announcement was made to that effect and we just woke up to this situation.

2 Likes

Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by jeff2222(m): 12:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
kreamidiva:
Goodluck Jonathan is coming to Umuahia with Faka and the whole town is shut down. No road for children to go to school!

Is he God?
I bu ewu
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by Emaprince: 12:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

My sister ; Umuahia no get road before...small-small roads, so I can imagine the road block.
He should have come to Aba na...mtcheeew.

do u you stay in Aba?

Kachisbarbie:

Abians are very pathetic.
No wonder my dad said they do "hungry politics"
I gave up on them one day, T.Orji came to commission wareva @ Abia poly and market women/bus drivers left their business(es) to go hail him, 'cause of peanuts.
Then he went and they continue nagging.

I wanna believe they are there because of GEJ not that evil called T.Orji!
this comment touched me..smh..these people are illiterates..what do you expect?
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by fairheven: 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
tecmon:

nobody in the east give a flying fok about buhari, simple and short
Bros speak for thyself..am in the East an will never vote for PDP And wateva they represent...
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
barcanista:
Jonathan should stop wasting his time, the good people of Abia state won't vote for him. APC is taking over Abia

please is that in your dream. you better wake up
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by An2elect2(f): 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
rightym:
u re so ryt dear, GEJ supporters are calm cos dey believed dey ve won tru deir rigging system.

but I so sure that de aggressive APC will resists dem and claim victory come February 14th

I can't agree more.
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by Ekowise(m): 12:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
Yes!!!
The Igbos love GEJ.
He has started and even finished the second Niger-Bridge he promised the Igbos, he has completed the dredging of the River-Niger he promised the Igbos through which the can have a sea port which will provide lots of jobs and money other promises he all made before being elected in 2011.

FOOLS!!!!!!!!

Because he is closed to the South-East, the Igbos will rather prefer in there and remain a slave so long power does not go to the North.
Better open your eyes and see beyond ethnicity, religion.....etc.
That does not mean I support Buhari to be president because THEY are all THIEVES!

1 Like

Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
chiobysyk:

please is that in your dream. you better wake up
PDP has failed Abia.
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
Emaprince:
do u you stay in Aba?

Yes, I do.
Do you stay in Aba? Come buy me shawarma na...lols grin

this comment touched me..smh..these people are illiterates..what do you expect?
Naso them dey mumu.
You need to see that day, I was going to the hospital...where I see road?
Those bus drivers actually aligned their buses on Aba-owerri road, the evil man came late...they were seriously waiting.

That someone is an illiterate doesn't deprive him/her of common sense kwanu

2 Likes

Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by kpofkpof: 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2015
When last did you have great Sexx?

Not regular sexx. Not run-of-the-mill sexx. Not 'sarewagba' sexx. I mean great sexx. Sexx that made your belly flip. Sexx that made your eyes roll to the back of your head. Sexx that made your toes curl. Sexx that made you hear the Lord's trumpet. Sexx that made your hair plait dada.

It's been a while, right?

But have you thought about the reason for the dearth of great sexx in this country? You love him. He loves you. So why the hell aren't you guys having grade A sexx?

Before I tell you the reason, let me challenge you to have great sexx with your man tonight. To do that you'll need a bowl of Icecream, whipped cream and a Jagged Edge cd.

Put the cd in your cd player and let that cool, orgasm inducing music waft round the room. Get yourself in the mood. When he gets home, jump on him and tear off his shirt. Tie his hands to the bed with his tie.

Then proceed to the kitchen to get the bowl of Icecream.

Back to reality........

Alas, all these can't happen because Nepa has taken light and there's no fuel in the generator. Jagged Edge won't play and your ice cream will melt. Heat will nearly kill you people and both of you will be cranky as hell.

Then you remember :"But Jonathan promised us steady electricity when he was campaigning during the last elections o"

Mtchewww.

Jonathan.....denying Nigerians the opportunity to have great sexx since 2011.

Jonathan the sexx killer.

If that isn't a reason to vote him out, I don't know what is.

Change is Here now.

Vote APC- for Change

grin

1 Like

Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by londoner: 12:50pm On Jan 16, 2015
kreamidiva:

100% correct! But the ordinary citizens should be given a way to go about their daily business na? Pensioners have not been paid, same as civil servants and you think they are happy being locked in for a full day.

If they had announced that the President was coming and that they were giving us a public holiday,no wahala. But no announcement was made to that effect and we just woke up to this situation.

Thats true, they should have made it a holiday. However for people to have blocked the streets, many must have known before hand.
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by kreamidiva(f): 12:50pm On Jan 16, 2015
jeff2222:
I bu ewu
Bia Jeff mindia onwe gi o! angry
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by An2elect2(f): 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2015
barcanista:
Nne, stop deceiving yourself biko. Only a Jonathanian will call the President backers cool...You people always defy common sense

Nna, not everyone is biased like you.
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by kreamidiva(f): 12:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
londoner:

Thats true, they should have made it a holiday. However for people to have blocked the streets, many must have known before hand.

Nobody blocked the streets! Police men, army and mo pol men blocked the roads.

Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by RedArrow: 12:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
The depth or shallowness of each candidate and his political form is further accentuated in the following joke currently trending in Nigeria’s social media:
1. APC: We will ensure power stability.
1. PDP: Where is Mrs Buhari?
2. APC: We are going to fight corruption
2. PDP: APC tried to hack INEC computers
3. APC: We are going to fight terrorism
3. PDP: Some APC elder statesmen are garage touts
4. APC: We will invest in agriculture
4. PDP: S/South will collapse the economy if Jonathan loses
5. APC: We are going to upgrade standard of education
5. PDP: I will expose failures of our ex heads of state
6. APC: We will curb degradation of environmental pollution
6. PDP: Buhari doesn’t know his phone number.
7. APC: Nigeria’s wealth must be enjoyed by all of us
7. PDP: Buhari put Umaru Dikko inside a crate
8. APC: We will encourage rural development
8. PDP: Buhari cannot use a computer.

1 Like

Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by Trailblazer1(m): 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
Mmadukaku:

Heheheh Nigga is pained grin
Igbo's love Jonathan, he has the strength of a lion just like the rest Igbo's scattered all over the world.
We don't bow to lesser beings
We cannot be threatened
We have the spirit to succeed
No one can intimidate us
We are igbos
The backbone of Nigeria, without us Nigeria will fall.
Go tell buhari that the Igbos will forever support GEJ.

I'm proudly Igbo

Great people

Great nation

1 Like

Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 16, 2015
An2elect2:

Nna, not everyone is biased like you.
Nna you know me quite well that I'm not bias
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by Successcharles(m): 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
Wonder how Buhari can be better than GEJ..

Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by ICHINONYE(m): 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
Abia Govnor is a Failure,plss if ure in Abia don't vote in PDP for Govnor again,I take God name beg una, Ikpeazu haz noting to offer to us

1 Like

Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by victorazy(m): 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
DDeliverer:
Nne, No, he's not God..

Nigerians just love him too much..

I don't know what he's done to deserve their love..I think maybe its his gentleness, his humility, his credentials, the fact that he is transforming Nigeria after plenty years of neglect, maybe its because of what he has done in the educational sector, Agricultural sector, transport sector, inshort all the sectors...

I guess that's why the enemies of Nigeria are trying to paint his black..

He's not God..he's Godluck.

Wow!
Prolific!

Ur very good bro.

1 Like

Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by Dbboy(m): 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
hazyfm1:

NO BECAUSE AN IGBO MAN WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA

AN IGBO PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE CAN WIN IN THE NORTH, SOUTH AND WEST BUT WILL NEVER WIN IN THE EAST
THEY ARE BOOT LICKERS

#AN IGBO MAN SAYS SO

You are not if you are you wouldn't have used 'they are boot lickers' instead you would have personalised such statement before telling us how you perceive such people.
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by fairheven: 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

He should have come to Aba na...mtcheeew.

Umuahia actualy has one of the best road networks of any city in naija,as in you can hardly be held-up in any traffic,all thanks to the visionary leadership of late Micheal Opara,but the problem is that the city is overdue for expansion..there is serious need for new residential layouts and there's a dearth of town planning all tanks to clueless leadership of Uzor kalu an T.A orji.
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by Krisddon: 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
kreamidiva:
Goodluck Jonathan is coming to Umuahia with Faka and the whole town is shut down. No road for children to go to school!

Is he God?
He's not god but son of God.
He's the mighty one of Aso Rock! The one God has used to rescue us from northern misrule for ages.
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by Successcharles(m): 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
So proudly Igbo.. We make money in bundles.. And we spend it in bundles.. Blessed Igbos. Bold and fearless, yet patient and accommodating. We hate no one, hence we got no time for haters. Welcome to our land GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
Thief Odour Dumbo Orji will soon be receiving his own jeer nothwithstanding where he is hosting Dumbo Goodluck as Dumbo Martin Elechi is receiving right now. From what am seeing Umahi will win Ebonyi for pdp cos Ebonyian loves him.
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by hazyfm1: 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
Dbboy:

You are not if you are you wouldn't have used 'they are boot lickers' instead you would have personalised such statement before telling us how you perceive such people.

[size=88pt]Whatever![/size]
Re: The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! by Emaprince: 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Yes, I do.
Do you stay in Aba? Come buy me shawarma na...lols grin
wow!!!..I was born and bred in Aba..cemetary market side...I dey lag now sha...I'lll be in Aba by easter for my elder brother's wedding in PH...if you are telling the truth,I'll buy you more than that when I come.

Kachisbarbie:

Naso them dey mumu.
You need to see that day, I was going to the hospital...where I see road?
Those bus drivers actually aligned their buses on Aba-owerri road, the evil man came late...they were seriously waiting.

That someone is an illiterate doesn't deprive him/her of common sense kwanu
you shoulda known how Aba people behave by now...they are unexposed and act like blind people.I actually don't feel comfortable coming there anymore due to bad roads etc..I know how dilapidated aba-owerri road and portharcourt road were..and my friends over are telling me that its eeven worst now.smh..but all the same,I hold that town very close to my heart!..I'm a sturborn boy today's cos of Aba..lol..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Discover 1,333 Live Ammunition In School Playground In Abia State / EndSARS: 57 Civilians, 37 Policemen, 6 Soldiers Killed - Lai Mohammed / Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.