Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

See What Nigerians Expect Buhari To Do For Them. Picture . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Nigerians Expect Buhari To Do For Them. Picture . (3324 Views)

Nigerians Expect Great Miracles - Osinbajo / 9 Things Nigerians Expect From President Buhari In 2016 / 100 Days From Today: What Nigerians Expect From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Nigerians Expect Buhari To Do For Them. Picture . by PhockPhockMan: 9:08am On Jan 16, 2015
Nigerians expect the old man to respect himself and save the country of this certificate wahala by going back to secondary school and get the all important certificate. It's never too late.
A country of millions of graduates can not be ruled by a certificate FRAUDSTER like him.

KAI BUHARI

SAI JONATHAN.

15 Likes

Re: See What Nigerians Expect Buhari To Do For Them. Picture . by kestolove95(m): 9:12am On Jan 16, 2015
Too dry

10 Likes

Re: See What Nigerians Expect Buhari To Do For Them. Picture . by kestolove95(m): 9:12am On Jan 16, 2015
Too dry...sai BUHARI

9 Likes

Re: See What Nigerians Expect Buhari To Do For Them. Picture . by ibkgab001: 9:14am On Jan 16, 2015
Dried not funny at all

6 Likes

Re: See What Nigerians Expect Buhari To Do For Them. Picture . by PhockPhockMan: 9:41am On Jan 16, 2015
kestolove95:
Too dry...sai BUHARI
Did I tell you that here is joke section? You and your illiterate demi god are embarrassment to your generation.

7 Likes

Re: See What Nigerians Expect Buhari To Do For Them. Picture . by BlackTechnology: 9:45am On Jan 16, 2015
grin

A man that can't transform Daura wants to transform Nigeria

Truly

Some Nigerian graduates are half baked. angry

9 Likes

Re: See What Nigerians Expect Buhari To Do For Them. Picture . by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 16, 2015
LWKMD

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerians Expect Buhari To Do For Them. Picture . by PhockPhockMan: 10:16am On Jan 16, 2015
BlackTechnology:
grin

A man that can't transform Daura wants to transform Nigeria

Truly

Some Nigerian graduates are half baked. angry
You're taking it too far, could he transform life if not Abacha that rescued from obscurity through PTF.

3 Likes

Re: See What Nigerians Expect Buhari To Do For Them. Picture . by najoke: 10:18am On Jan 16, 2015
Seun needs to create "dry joke section" for threads like this

5 Likes

Re: See What Nigerians Expect Buhari To Do For Them. Picture . by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:19am On Jan 16, 2015
Very dry. undecided

2 Likes

Re: See What Nigerians Expect Buhari To Do For Them. Picture . by egift(m): 10:42am On Jan 16, 2015
PDP and corrupt mentality. After 6yrs and Trillions of Naira stolen from Nigeria, this is the madness the keep throwing at us.

No plan for the future, PDP and their members are just making every efforts to stay in power, loot Nigeria and stay out of jail. God forbid.

The February, we are voting for Change.

3 Likes

Re: See What Nigerians Expect Buhari To Do For Them. Picture . by major466(m): 11:06am On Jan 16, 2015
I don't think its too late for pa Buhari to enroll himself in school. If that papa in the picture can do it, Buhari can. grin grin
#BuhariMustGoToSchool

4 Likes

Re: See What Nigerians Expect Buhari To Do For Them. Picture . by PhockPhockMan: 11:47am On Jan 16, 2015
egift:
PDP and corrupt mentality. After 6yrs and Trillions of Naira stolen from Nigeria, this is the madness the keep throwing at us.

No plan for the future, PDP and their members are just making every efforts to stay in power, loot Nigeria and stay out of jail. God forbid.

The February, we are voting for Change.
Who opened kirikiri gate for this one? Face topic abeg.

3 Likes

Re: See What Nigerians Expect Buhari To Do For Them. Picture . by PhockPhockMan: 11:51am On Jan 16, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Very dry. undecided
As dry as Buhari’s brain.

3 Likes

Re: See What Nigerians Expect Buhari To Do For Them. Picture . by LouisVanGaal(m): 12:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
Very dry! crycrycry...
You that can't differentiate a trench coat from a suitundecidedundecided
Only dat blunder alone has killed your image here on NL...that's if you have angryangryangry

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerians Expect Buhari To Do For Them. Picture . by gen2briz(m): 12:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
Next one please....
Re: See What Nigerians Expect Buhari To Do For Them. Picture . by PhockPhockMan: 1:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
Very dry! crycrycry...
You that can't differentiate a trench coat from a suitundecidedundecided
Only dat blunder alone has killed your image here on NL...that's if you have angryangryangry
That's why I regard all of you as silly illiterates.
I threw up a SATIRE in a thread, I was and still shock that supposed educated people in nairaland such as MichaelSokoto, donphilopus, omenka and the mumu I just quoted kept disgracing themselves. No wonder they're agitating for an illiterate as the president.

So unfortunate.

3 Likes

Re: See What Nigerians Expect Buhari To Do For Them. Picture . by LouisVanGaal(m): 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
I threw up a SATIRE in a thread, I was and still shock that supposed educated people in nairaland such as MichaelSokoto, donphilopus, omenka and the mumu I just quoted kept disgracing. No wonder they're agitating for an illiterate as the president.

So unfortunate.
deal with it! You had to quit NL for over a week in order to recover 4rm d shame...quote m again and die slowly like EVD patient

2 Likes

Re: See What Nigerians Expect Buhari To Do For Them. Picture . by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
Boringundecided
#change

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerians Expect Buhari To Do For Them. Picture . by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
Jonathan show us your certificate and thesis and people whom u taught in school??

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerians Expect Buhari To Do For Them. Picture . by Kolade354(m): 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm how does this stop me from voting for Buhari...........Daft people everywhere. Quote me and you end up like story.

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerians Expect Buhari To Do For Them. Picture . by PhockPhockMan: 2:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
deal with it! You had to quit NL for over a week in order to recover 4rm d shame...quote m again MY MAMA will die slowly like EVD patient

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerians Expect Buhari To Do For Them. Picture . by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
I threw up a SATIRE in a thread, I was and still shock that supposed educated people in nairaland such as MichaelSokoto, donphilopus, omenka and the mumu I just quoted kept disgracing. No wonder they're agitating for an illiterate as the president.

So unfortunate.
Port Harcourt Diploma holder? no no 4 me angry

Competent, honest, messiah, builder, illiterate Presido? YES YES 4 ME grin
Re: See What Nigerians Expect Buhari To Do For Them. Picture . by PhockPhockMan: 3:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Port Harcourt Diploma holder? no no 4 me angry

Competent, honest, messiah, builder, illiterate Presido? YES YES 4 ME grin

Your evil dream will never come true.

2 Likes

Re: See What Nigerians Expect Buhari To Do For Them. Picture . by PhockPhockMan: 3:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Jonathan show us your certificate and thesis and people whom u taught in school??
#bringbackbuharicertificate

2 Likes

Re: See What Nigerians Expect Buhari To Do For Them. Picture . by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

#bringbackbuharicertificate
#Jonathanbring back our girls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Nigerians Expect Buhari To Do For Them. Picture . by PhockPhockMan: 3:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
Unibenstudent:
#Jonathanbring back our girls
IGNORED.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nigerians Expect Buhari To Do For Them. Picture . by LouisVanGaal(m): 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

gringringrin
ignored!tonguetonguetongue

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerians Expect Buhari To Do For Them. Picture . by KingTom(m): 5:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Did I tell you that here is joke section? You and your illiterate demi god are embarrassment to your generation.
Your name is an embarrassment to your generation undecided

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerians Expect Buhari To Do For Them. Picture . by KingTom(m): 5:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Your name is an embarrassment to your generation undecided. Don't quote me

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerians Expect Buhari To Do For Them. Picture . by 100Cents: 6:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
chukwudi44:
LWKMD

Seconded.

I see Buhari registering for GCE this year...

What a shame !
Re: See What Nigerians Expect Buhari To Do For Them. Picture . by PhockPhockMan: 6:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
KingTom:
Your name is an embarrassment to your generation undecided. Don't quote me
Illiterate, it's called MONIKER or HANDLE.
it's not my name. Oya bow in shame.

MUMU.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Jonathan And The South-east Orchestra / FFK: PDP Now Amazed At Apc's Financial Prudence / Governor Rauf Aregbesola's name Writting In Gold.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.