Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) (6584 Views)

Sodom And Gomorrah!! Compilation Of Ratchetness Photos From Kenya Ladies (photo) / Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) / Question For The Ladies...[photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 16, 2015
#following
i smell fp
Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by naijaboiy: 11:37am On Jan 16, 2015
Vyolet:

A woman should learn to do those chores for herself and not for a man,no time to please anyone
This is the only point I got from your post which is exactly the topic of the thread.
Other points you raised are arguments for another day (e.g women hustle more than men these days). Lol grin

You are the one who brought gender into it. When someone opens a thread specifically for female you don't start bringing in the male side of it and vice versa.

We know there are male problems and you can create a thread for that too.

The topic simply states why a lady should be at that age and cannot do any simple house hold chores. But you jumped in started saying duty is not gender specific and bla bla bla. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by Vyolet(f): 11:48am On Jan 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

This is the only point I got from your post which is exactly the topic of the thread.
Other points you raised are arguments for another day (e.g women hustle more than men these days). Lol grin

You are the one who brought gender into it. When someone opens a thread specifically for female you don't start bringing in the male side of it and vice versa.

We know there are male problems and you can create a thread for that too.

The topic simply states why a lady should be at that age and cannot do any simple house hold chores. But you jumped in started saying duty is not gender specific and bla bla bla. undecided
Nah
Read well and get the post. It reads and I quote " at the age of 25,you cannot cook,sweep,wash clothes and you want MEN to love you for who you are,sister please who are you?"
Now is the post gender specific or not? It is always aimed at bashing the ladies,we all know the intention. I didn't just bring in the gender thing,it was right there staring at you according to the intention of the post.
If it was about the lady alone,then the MEN part shouldn't have been included.
"at the age of 25,you cannot cook,sweep,wash clothes,learn to be useful for yourself" smiley

5 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by naijaboiy: 11:50am On Jan 16, 2015
Vyolet:

Nah
Read well and get the post. It reads and I quote " at the age of 25,you cannot cook,sweep,wash clothes and you want MEN to love you for who you are,sister please who are you?"
Now is the post gender specific or not? It is always aimed at bashing the ladies,we all know the intention. I didn't just bring in the gender thing,it was right there staring at you according to the intention of the post.
If it was about the lady alone,then the MEN part shouldn't have been included.
"at the age of 25,you cannot cook,sweep,wash clothes,learn to ne useful for yourself" smiley
Ok smiley

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by stanisbaratheon: 11:59am On Jan 16, 2015
Vyolet:
If she cannot do any of those,why not do them yourself? Is any duty gender specific?

if you're one of those girls that thinks the financial burden should be on the man alone, then i really don't see any reason for your gender sentiment here.
Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by Vyolet(f): 12:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
stanisbaratheon:

if you're one of those girls that thinks the financial burden should be on the man alone, then i really don't see any reason for your gender sentiment here.
In the first place,how can a woman depend on her man fully for financial support?

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by stanisbaratheon: 12:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
Vyolet:

In the first place,how can a woman depend on her man fully for financial support?

That's a good question. But it's reality, it happens.
Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by graciousolo(m): 12:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
Vyolet:

Show me a rule book that makes house chores a woman's duty while providing money for the house should be for the man alone.

Now you meant to say,a woman should sit home all day and do chores,fulltime housewife right? While the man alone goes out to bring in food. Lazy mentality. Everyone should work and be useful.

A man wants his woman to work and provide money too and yet expect her to get back home to do chores while he sits and lazy around in the name of watching tv.
Gosh! I'm in love with you. your intellectual capacity,your
constructive argument,your ideology bout gender...

I wish everybody can think likewise.
Be self sustaining. be independent minded. Then you'll be attractive to people and you can always help out If need be.

loving you joor.

*modified *
Are you kidding me....
she didn't put up a pic. now I'm Sure ur smart.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by cyprianlah(m): 12:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
HizMissy:

at 29 u dnt have a job, ur parents still feed u and u still club every weekend.
yet u want a girl to love you for who u r....
bros who r u?

I am the handmaid of the lord angry

See u, u carry weavon for 9months, SISTER na pregnancy
Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
A Nun.
Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by kelechiMarie(f): 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
Why would any HUMAN in their right senses not know how to do the above
He/she is a liability jareh to him/herself and the society.kiss
Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by shindarayo(f): 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
cyprianlah:
Please answer o,cause I don't understand
at d age of 30, u dont own a room let alone a mansion, u dont own a beetle talkless of a bugatti, uve neva travelled to togo let alone usa, u cant afford 1.0.0, let alone 1.1.1.and u want a girl dt wld love u for who u are, my guy tell meWHO THE HELL ARE U BY D WAY

3 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by HizMissy(f): 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
cyprianlah:

I am the handmaid of the lord angry

See u, u carry weavon for 9months, SISTER na pregnancy

where u see d weavon? r u hallucinating?mtchew
Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by cyprianlah(m): 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
HizMissy:

bros who r u?

I am the handmaid of the lord grin

Who are you
Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by Vyolet(f): 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
graciousolo:

Gosh! I'm in love with you. your intellectual capacity,your
constructive argument,your ideology bout gender...

I wish everybody can think likewise.
Be self sustaining. be independent minded. Then you'll be attractive to people and you can always help out If need be.

loving you joor.

*modified *
Are you kidding me....
she didn't put up a pic. now I'm Sure ur smart.
Lol,thanks.
Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by Tymax(m): 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
Vyolet:

This is the major grouse with men,feeling a particular duty should be meant for the woman,anyone can take up any duty,it doesn't make you lose your manhood neither will the woman's breast change from her chest.
If she cannot do any of those,then do them yourself.
Everyone claims to be independent and yet they are quick to place a particular duty on a gender.
I mentioned gender here because I foundations that post absurd. What happens to saying a human at 25 should know how to do all those chores be it a man or a woman. Are the men meant to lazy around? You al need to make yourselves useful.

Lol. This is why I love gender equality. Since you want to share the house chores, you must share in every expense and effort within the household: NEPA bill, shopping for foodstuff and household items, school fees, clothes for the kids, fuelling the generator, replacing light bulbs, buying new furniture, etc. Everything must be balanced. grin

We both know you won't agree to all I have written, so please get your àss back in the kitchen. angry

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by HizMissy(f): 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
cyprianlah:

I am the handmaid of the lord grin

Who are you

now i can see that you are confused
Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by Ricardo2400(m): 1:49pm On Jan 16, 2015
Dis thread is HilaRiouS!!
Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by cyprianlah(m): 2:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
HizMissy:

where u see d weavon? r u hallucinating?mtchew

I know ur type! No offence though
Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by cyprianlah(m): 2:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
kristina1:
#following
i smell fp

Ma sister u get NOSE grin grin
Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
#following grin grin
Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by kakakoshina(m): 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
Vyolet:

This is the major grouse with men,feeling a particular duty should be meant for the woman,anyone can take up any duty,it doesn't make you lose your manhood neither will the woman's breast change from her chest.
Everyone claims to be independent and yet they are quick to place a particular duty on a gender.
I mentioned gender here because I found that post absurd. What happens to saying a human at 25 should know how to do all those chores be it a man or a woman. Are the men meant to lazy around? You al need to make yourselves useful.
Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by hahn(m): 5:13pm On Jan 16, 2015
Vyolet:

I mentioned gender here because I found that post absurd. What happens to saying a human at 25 should know how to do all those chores be it a man or a woman. Are the men meant to lazy around? You al need to make yourselves useful.

I'm sure your father cleans the house, cooks and does house chores while your mom is on nairaland. That's pretty cool.

However, I agree that men should also be able to do house chores. My mother taught me how to cook, clean etc and I was doing that before I started dating my wife and even till today I help around the house and even teach her how to cook some meals. You should create another thread for your argument

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by hahn(m): 5:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
HizMissy:

bros who r u?

Create another thread for this
Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by LewisO: 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2015
Vyolet:
If she cannot do any of those,why not do them yourself? Is any duty gender specific?
What did u just typed? angry
Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
HizMissy:

bros who r u?
grin grin
Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by HizMissy(f): 7:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
hahn:

Create another thread for this

i seriously do not have d stamina to withstand comments from nairalanders
Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by PAnaceA7(m): 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
As a guy I knew how to do all dis things from age 15 not to talk of a lady..... And someone is shouting gender equality on top HOUSE CHORES yeye dey smell.
Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by hahn(m): 7:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
HizMissy:

i seriously do not have d stamina to withstand comments from nairalanders

Lol. I understand
Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
Vyolet:

Be creative and argue intellectually, incase you do not get my point,lemme break it down.

The fact that you are a man isn't enough criteria to be dependent on a woman for house chores,do them yourself.

A woman should learn to do those chores for herself and not for a man,no time to please anyone.

A woman should be useful for herself by having a means of sustenance. If a man doesn't provide for her,she will surely provide for herself. Women are hustling and according to statistics and base on my personal experience,women hustle more than men these days and it is has even gone beyond 50/50,it is now 70/30 in favour of the woman.
Now with this statistics,a man still expect the chores to be a woman's job?
My dear,anyone can assume any duty. Your woman can work while you work and you can both share the chores as well. No one should feel funky all cos he is called a 'man'
Hmmm.. I can perceive some sense feminism.
Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by Tashaamania(f): 8:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nneka123:
mitceew, i read it well, okay! tongue, i just hate the fact that they keep objectifying the women more on this section

its always been like that..
Peeps creating these sorta threads have had their lives frustrated by a woman, thats what I think
Re: Question Of The Day For Ladies!!!(photo) by LewisO: 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
Tashaamania:

its always been like that..
Peeps creating these sorta threads have had their lives frustrated by a woman, thats what I think
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies What Will Your Reply If Your Man Tells You This / Ayra Star Bra Tears On Stage During Performance / See How Ashawo Ladies Too Want To Enter Church, With This Wears? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.