Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Scam Alert! Pls Take Note - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Scam Alert! Pls Take Note (93272 Views)

BB Scam Alert!!! Beware My People!!! / Snugle Dear, Pls Take Me Serious / Snugle Dear, Pls Take Me Serious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Lavedaa: 11:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
undecided ooh.. You just love to dy make mouth? You been dy make mouth about the club and the weed? Make I clarify first ooo... I hate to be stood up.. undecided

Yes.. I trek, the school doesn't have internal transport system.. Like campus shuttle...and the mumu school environment is closer to the sun than anywhere on this Earthsmiley... my caps dy disappear mysteriously for school.. I've decided to buy 'bicycle seat' but I'm afraid the people who make my caps disappear would make it disappear too... So I just dy manage the fucking hot sun like dat..

Nawao.. Isz nor fair oo.. You n your mum ganged up n just cheated your dadundecided
Just the trouble aspect..About the club and weed..no jokes smiley we'll definitely go out together and catch some cray fun smiley smiley

You school in the north? I'm sorry about the weather condition over there okay?

grin My lil bro is light skinned ...so he won just one..
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
Lavedaa:

Just the trouble aspect..About the club and weed..no jokes smiley we'll definitely go out together and catch some cray fun smiley smiley

You school in the north? I'm sorry about the weather condition over there okay?

grin My lil bro is light skinned ...so he won just one..
hehe.. No wahala.. In good time cool, we'll turn the_fuck up n do cray shiit... Just promise not to pass out and we're cool..smiley

North?? Uuuh.. I have northphobia...undecided the massive killing going on there ehn.. I love myself too much for that shiit..

Lol.. You don't have to be sorry Esther, it's not your fault.. You're spending your sorrys undecided.. But thank you.. That was just a cute thing you did.. smiley apologising for the weather grin

Lol.. The lil bro you fought with?? I guess he took after your dad in a lot of ways than one..
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Lavedaa: 11:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
hehe.. No wahala.. In good time cool, we'll turn the_fuck up n do cray shiit... Just promise not to pass out and we're cool..smiley

North?? Uuuh.. I have northphobia...undecided the massive killing going on there ehn.. I love myself too much for that shiit..

Lol.. You don't have to be sorry Esther, it's not your fault.. You're spending your sorrys undecided.. But thank you.. That was just a cute thing you did.. smiley apologising for the weather grin

Lol.. The lil bro you fought with?? I guess he took after your dad in a lot of ways than one..

You just have to be easy on mW then, I'm still a learner tongue

Better grin
Haha spending my sorrys? Not bad you know tongue so you see? I just made you smile tongue

Not him..my last bro...
I got 3 younger brothers and a sis..we five..I'm the first cheesy

I caught you reading skalet's diary undecided tongue
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
Lavedaa:

You just have to be easy on mW then, I'm still a learner tongue

Better grin
Haha spending my sorrys? Not bad you know tongue so you see? I just made you smile tongue

Not him..my last bro...
I got 3 younger brothers and a sis..we five..I'm the first cheesy

I caught you reading skalet's diary undecided tongue
Lol.. Learner? Some learners can do worse than pros shaaa.. I'd be really disappointed if it turns out you're one of those sit and act shy girls shaaa..

Hehe.. Smile? I laughed.. I didn't just smile.. Extra points for you wink wink

Mehn.. A house dominated by men..cool we're wining!!!

You're too happy about being the first! It isn't so special abeg..

Okay.. I'm guilty grin I merely just took a peek.. But I like her stuff.. She knowa how to write
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Lavedaa: 12:07am On Jan 22, 2016
Obioraaa:
Lol.. Learner? Some learners can do worse than pros shaaa.. I'd be really disappointed if it turns out you're one of those sit and act shy girls shaaa

Hehe.. Smile? I laughed.. I didn't just smile.. Extra points for you wink wink

Mehn.. A house dominated by men..cool we're wining!!!

You're too happy about being the first! It isn't so special abeg..

Okay.. I'm guilty grin I merely just took a peek.. But I like her stuff.. She knowa how to write
Hopefully.. Its gonna be fun wink

grin grin Extra points? Okay oh tongue

I'm still the boss in the house undecided
Yes, they don't pamper me like my lil sis cry

She's so real ..I really love her diary cheesy

Please ignore that dolt! Asheewo whatever..stop feeding him the attention he wants , okay? Just ignore please.
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 22, 2016
Lavedaa:

Hopefully.. Its gonna be fun wink

grin grin Extra points? Okay oh tongue

I'm still the boss in the house undecided
Yes, they don't pamper me like my lil sis cry

She's so real ..I really love her diary cheesy

Please ignore that dolt! Asheewo whatever..stop feeding him the attention he wants , okay? Just ignore please.
wink wink oooh.. I guarantee it'll be fun..

Keep earning points and I'll surprise you at some point smiley

Pamper you?? Are you a baby?? undecided if you want pampering.. Go and marry nau undecided

Yea.. She's aite.. Buh she's a uniport chiq.. Ion trust those people undecided I studied at uniport for 1 year + some months before I left.. I saw plenty nonsense undecided

smiley smiley he's not worth the attention abi?? Na kid shaa.. No more attention from now..

Hwfa na? Did you sleep good?? Watchu dream about? smiley
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Lavedaa: 8:25am On Jan 22, 2016
Obioraaa:
wink wink oooh.. I guarantee it'll be fun..

Keep earning points and I'll surprise you at some point smiley

Pamper you?? Are you a baby?? undecided if you want pampering.. Go and marry nau undecided

Yea.. She's aite.. Buh she's a uniport chiq.. Ion trust those people undecided I studied at uniport for 1 year + some months before I left.. I saw plenty nonsense undecided

smiley smiley he's not worth the attention abi?? Na kid shaa.. No more attention from now..

Hwfa na? Did you sleep good?? Watchu dream about? smiley
. I love surprises tongue can't wait...

What's bad in pampering me too? cry I was once a baby cry I still am tongue

Lol Uniport.. The school is cool..just that it turns some girls into doing some slùtty shít...some girls are always trying to measure up and fit in.....God help those people ..that's where you find low self esteemed girls.... undecided

He's not worth it, yeah...ignore.. undecided whenever you get mentions bout 'US'..just ignore..try...

Yeah I did..you left me undecided didn't dream ...
How was yours? Dreamt bout me? tongue
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 22, 2016
Lavedaa:

. I love surprises tongue can't wait...

What's bad in pampering me too? cry I was once a baby cry I still am tongue

Lol Uniport.. The school is cool..just that it turns some girls into doing some slùtty shít...some girls are always trying to measure up and fit in.....God help those people ..that's where you find low self esteemed girls.... undecided

He's not worth it, yeah...ignore.. undecided whenever you get mentions bout 'US'..just ignore..try...

Yeah I did..you left me undecided didn't dream ...
How was yours? Dreamt bout me? tongue
undecided once a baby?? I hope you don't think "always a baby" will end that sentence.. You're a grown ass woman undecided

undecided EVERYONE is always trying to prove a point.. Either they're better than the next person or they're the best around..in anyway atall..undecided one stupiid girl was using straw to drink pure water while her legs were crossed at a canteen back then and I was like undecided "who be this goat??".. Egoistic and sycophantic_fuckers all around the school.. Now the ones that can't measure up will take to the slut life undecided it's just stupiid! Similar thing happens with the male gender sef..

smiley I ignored the last one and I intend to keep it that way..

I explained naa.. Network wahala.. Plus, for some strange reason, I did dream about you.. We were conversing last night n I was playing 'thinking out loud' on the Audio system..undecided why you no dream naa?? Are you pregnant??! undecided
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Lavedaa: 8:50am On Jan 22, 2016
Obioraaa:
undecided once a baby?? I hope you don't think "always a baby" will end that sentence.. You're a grown ass woman undecided

undecided EVERYONE is always trying to prove a point.. Either they're better than the next person or they're the best around..in anyway atall..undecided one stupiid girl was using straw to drink pure water while her legs were crossed at a canteen back then and I was like undecided "who be this goat??".. Egoistic and sycophantic_fuckers all around the school.. Now the ones that can't measure up will take to the slut life undecided it's just stupiid! Similar thing happens with the male gender sef..

smiley I ignored the last one and I intend to keep it that way..

I explained naa.. Network wahala.. Plus, for some strange reason, I did dream about you.. We were conversing last night n I was playing 'thinking out loud' on the Audio system..undecided why you no dream naa?? Are you pregnant??! undecided
grin Be soft hun cry you won't pamper me too? undecided

Straw to drink pure water? shocked her stupidity is beyond measures grin
Everyone wants to look good, but going extra Miles for that is just bad ...its just the friends some girls keep sha.. Low self esteem is just too bad ..I hate girls with that embarassed what their parents can't give they'll want to use what's in between their legs to get it..Smh for them undecided

That's cool... smiley

Really you dreamt bout me? undecided
Lovely undecided
I'm not pregnant lipsrsealed
You haven't told me why you suggested that song...
I've got no one to think about when listening to that undecided
I've stopped playing it...its only good for you tongue
I play wrecking ball. undecided
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 22, 2016
Lavedaa:

grin Be soft hun cry you won't pamper me too? undecided

Straw to drink pure water? shocked her stupidity is beyond measures grin
Everyone wants to look good, but going extra Miles for that is just bad ...its just the friends some girls keep sha.. Low self esteem is just too bad ..I hate girls with that embarassed what their parents can't give they'll want to use what's in between their legs to get it..Smh for them undecided

That's cool... smiley

Really you dreamt bout me? undecided
Lovely undecided
You haven't told me why you suggested that song...
I've got no one to think about when listening to that undecided
I've stopped playing it...its only good for you tongue
I play wrecking ball. undecided
pamper you for what naa? undecided

Na their problem.. At the end of the day.. They'll be moving from one church to another in search of innocent brothers to dump their acquired demons on..

Yea.. I did, in the dream you were buying pure water on the road then one big trailer came out from no where and... lipsrsealed

I told you.. I just like the song.. It feels like a drug to me..

undecided think of your brother or your mum... Anybody.. I think it'll create a stronger bond between you and the person smiley
Lol.. Only good for me?? Imagine!! grin

Wrecking ball?? undecided after wrecking ball.. Play Roll it by P.square.. Smh undecided
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Lavedaa: 9:06am On Jan 22, 2016
Obioraaa:
pamper you for what naa? undecided

Na their problem.. At the end of the day.. They'll be moving from one church to another in search of innocent brothers to dump their acquired demons on..

Yea.. I did, in the dream you were buying pure water on the road then one big trailer came out from no where and... lipsrsealed

I told you.. I just like the song.. It feels like a drug to me..

undecided think of your brother or your mum... Anybody.. I think it'll create a stronger bond between you and the person smiley
Lol.. Only good for me?? Imagine!! grin

Wrecking ball?? undecided after wrecking ball.. Play Roll it by P.square.. Smh undecided
That's sad! Okay don't....

grin the guys aren't innocent too undecided

Hunni what? Trailer? That's some bad dream..you kidding right?

Mum or brother? You okay? undecided
I think about them everyday ..it can't be when I'm listening to that song, I've stopped playing it undecided
Yeah nau, its good for you, abi nah lie? undecided

undecided P-square's musics' sucks...I don't like it..suggest something appealing to the ears undecided
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 22, 2016
Lavedaa:

That's sad! Okay don't....

grin the guys aren't innocent too undecided

Hunni what? Trailer? That's some bad dream..you kidding right?

Mum or brother? You okay? undecided
I think about them everyday ..it can't be when I'm listening to that song, I've stopped playing it undecided
Yeah nau, its good for you, abi nah lie? undecided

undecided P-square's musics' sucks...I don't like it..suggest something appealing to the ears undecided
undecided well, the guys are innocent.. But are less demon vectors than womenundecided

Lol.. Yea, it's good for me.. I'm sentimental about songs oo.. I use songs to remember events a lot.. So, wetin I like fit no be wetin you go like.. But, if you can get 'Let your hair down' and 'No way No' by Magic.. You'll just sit inside my head..smiley

undecided even you sef hate p square their music? You just earned yourself more points ahswear!..
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Lavedaa: 9:35am On Jan 22, 2016
Obioraaa:
undecided well, the guys are innocent.. But are less demon vectors than womenundecided

Lol.. Yea, it's good for me.. I'm sentimental about songs oo.. I use songs to remember events a lot.. So, wetin I like fit no be wetin you go like.. But, if you can get 'Let your hair down' and 'No way No' by Magic.. You'll just sit inside my head..smiley

undecided even you sef hate p square their music? You just earned yourself more points ahswear!..

Everybody with their different wahala undecided

Oh that's cool..we two different people so? You don't expect us to like same thing undecided
I just went through the lyrics of 'let your hair down' its lovely I must say but hmmm..I'm speechless...

Waiting for my surprise package anyways tongue

Hunni why the 'f' behind your moniker?
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 22, 2016
Lavedaa:

Everybody with their different wahala undecided

Oh that's cool..we two different people so? You don't expect us to like same thing undecided
I just went through the lyrics of 'let your hair down' its lovely I must say but hmmm..I'm speechless...

Waiting for my surprise package anyways tongue

Hunni why the 'f' behind your moniker?
smiley yep.. But I can force my preferences on you smiley

Hehe.. What kinda songa do you like?? Are you as sentimental about songs as I am??

Iono if this is too much.. But, so.. What do you think 'Let your hair down' says about me? smiley

Hehe.. All in good time.. The package will come in a buttload....

cool cool I wan find small trouble this morning.. Trouble dy hungry me..
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Lavedaa: 9:59am On Jan 22, 2016
Obioraaa:
smiley yep.. But I can force my preferences on you smiley

Hehe.. What kinda songa do you like?? Are you as sentimental about songs as I am??

Iono if this is too much.. But, so.. What do you think 'Let your hair down' says about me? smiley

Hehe.. All in good time.. The package will come in a buttload....

cool cool I wan find small trouble this morning.. Trouble dy hungry me..
Force them on me? You think its gonna work? Well it depends...

Hip hops. R&B...yeah I am..but I just feel its bad at times..letting my emotions take over when I'm playing songs lol...

Uhmm, I'll download it, but hey..you said I'm gonna sit in your when you play that?
What it says about you? It came to me like you just one romantic guy out there....

Be careful anyways..
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 22, 2016
Lavedaa:

Force them on me? You think its gonna work? Well it depends...

Hip hops. R&B...yeah I am..but I just feel its bad at times..letting my emotions take over when I'm playing songs lol...

Uhmm, I'll download it, but hey..you said I'm gonna sit in your when you play that?
What it says about you? It came to me like you just one romantic guy out there....

Be careful anyways..
it gonna work oo... Hmmm.. I see an opening to make shiit easy... Depends on what?? smiley

Hip Hop.. Hmmm.. You like Rap? I can relate smiley who's ya best rapper??... That's the whole idea of music.. Helping you covey/keep more in touch with your emotions.. It either suppresses or amplify your emtions.. undecided

smiley It'll make me happy if you download em... Yea, you'll see a little bit more of what I'm about when you listen to em..

Nawao.. Na romance enter ya mind undecided because I dy frequent for romance section or wetin?? undecided

smiley aww.. You care.. Yea, I'll be careful.. What have you eaten sef??
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Lavedaa: 10:30am On Jan 22, 2016
Obioraaa:
it gonna work oo... Hmmm.. I see an opening to make shiit easy... Depends on what?? smiley

Hip Hop.. Hmmm.. You like Rap? I can relate smiley who's ya best rapper??... That's the whole idea of music.. Helping you covey/keep more in touch with your emotions.. It either suppresses or amplify your emtions.. undecided

smiley It'll make me happy if you download em... Yea, you'll see a little bit more of what I'm about when you listen to em..

Nawao.. Na romance enter ya mind undecided because I dy frequent for romance section or wetin?? undecided

smiley aww.. You care.. Yea, I'll be careful.. What have you eaten sef??

On your choice....anyways you'll have to come out clean so I know if I can deal...

I can't go a day without listening to Drake's song smiley

Okay hunni..since its gonna make you happy ..I will kiss

I didn't mean that undecided

I haven't eaten lol... But I'm hungry...don't know what to eat...moments I miss my mum...
At home we eat as early as 7:30
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 22, 2016
Lavedaa:

On your choice....anyways you'll have to come out clean so I know if I can deal...

I can't go a day without listening to Drake's song smiley

Okay hunni..since its gonna make you happy ..I will kiss

I didn't mean that undecided

I haven't eaten lol... But I'm hungry...don't know what to eat...moments I miss my mum...
At home we eat as early as 7:30
Lol.. I think there's sth mutual.. Like we both have the reluctance to come out 'clean'.. Correct me if I'm wrong..

shocked you're a drake fan??!!! Getout angry isalie!

smiley smiley

Lol.. I knew what you meant.. I just wanted to be the least silly..

grin eeya.. Den go home naaa...

Abeg.. Gab eat sth ooo.. Anything, even if you just mix milk n milo or sth.. Then chow with the least bread.. This week na your time.. Abi.. Have you forgotten?? undecided
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Lavedaa: 10:44am On Jan 22, 2016
Obioraaa:
Lol.. I think there's sth mutual.. Like we both have the reluctance to come out 'clean'.. Correct me if I'm wrong..

shocked you're a drake fan??!!! Getout angry isalie!

smiley smiley

Lol.. I knew what you meant.. I just wanted to be the least silly..

grin eeya.. Den go home naaa...

Abeg.. Gab eat sth ooo.. Anything, even if you just mix milk n milo or sth.. Then chow with the least bread.. This week na your time.. Abi.. Have you forgotten?? undecided

Mutual? lipsrsealed get that off your mind..I've got nothing in my cupboard.. Even if I got..I ain't saying nothing tongue you can spill..nothing bad undecided

I should get out? cry

You keep reminding me, are we going through it together? undecided tongue
I'll eat...I think I got small golden morn..
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 22, 2016
Lavedaa:

Mutual? lipsrsealed get that off your mind..I've got nothing in my cupboard.. Even if I got..I ain't saying nothing tongue you can spill..nothing bad undecided

I should get out? cry

You keep reminding me, are we going through it together? undecided tongue
I'll eat...I think I got small golden morn..

smiley well, you can't expect me to "unveil" if you "aint saying anything"... The reluctance in both of us is there.. I was right smiley smiley

Lol..grin I didn't mean that in a rude way.. I'm just psyched.. undecided drake is like my elder brother.. When I lost my other phone where I had almost everything he has ever done.. I almost spilled a tear.. I'm a drake fan.. smiley I try to fake his voice sometimes.. Till date I can still rap headlines from beginning to end without making a single mistake smiley .. This isn't weird.. Is it? undecided

Sorry ooo undecided I've seen girls lose it completely because of 'IT' ooh.. So, I'm just concerned.. The least I can do undecided.. But seems I don't need to smiley

Yea.. Eat golden morn.. Good for you it is smiley
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Lavedaa: 11:03am On Jan 22, 2016
Obioraaa:
smiley well, you can't expect me to "unveil" if you "aint saying anything"... The reluctance in both of us is there.. I was right smiley smiley

Lol..grin I didn't mean that in a rude way.. I'm just psyched.. undecided drake is like my elder brother.. When I lost my other phone where I had almost everything he has ever done.. I almost spilled a tear.. I'm a drake fan.. smiley I try to fake his voice sometimes.. Till date I can still rap headlines from beginning to end without making a single mistake smiley .. This isn't weird.. Is it? undecided

Sorry ooo undecided I've seen girls lose it completely because of 'IT' ooh.. So, I'm just concerned.. The least I can do undecided.. But seems I don't need to smiley

Yea.. Eat golden morn.. Good for you it is smiley
Okay? Keep it personal then..I guess it isn't important smiley

Thought you dont like him oo cause everyone i come across loves Drake ...Uhmm it isn't ..you've got a nice voice anyways smiley I think I like it...

You know I didn't mean that ..don't take it seriously smiley

And what have you eaten?
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 22, 2016
Lavedaa:

Okay? Keep it personal then..I guess it isn't important smiley

Thought you dont like him oo cause everyone i come across loves Drake ...Uhmm it isn't ..you've got a nice voice anyways smiley I think I like it...

You know I didn't mean that ..don't take it seriously smiley

And what have you eaten?
undecided I know say you no understand me.. But no wahala..

Why I no go like drake? undecided

smiley thank you.. I think I like your voice too smiley

Uuuh.. I ate the ish I told you to eat.. Bread n tea.. Wasn't impressive, but I just dealt with it.. Can't wait to go back to school...I'm tired of everything.. Especially my mother undecided
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Lavedaa: 11:11am On Jan 22, 2016
Obioraaa:
undecided I know say you no understand me.. But no wahala..

Why I no go like drake? undecided

smiley thank you.. I think I like your voice too smiley

Uuuh.. I ate the ish I told you to eat.. Bread n tea.. Wasn't impressive, but I just dealt with it.. Can't wait to go back to school...I'm tired of everything.. Especially my mother undecided
That's why I have you smiley..help me with that...help make me understand you better...

Bread and tea isn't bad undecided ..what has mummy done?
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 22, 2016
Lavedaa:

That's why I have you smiley..help me with that...help make me understand you better...

Bread and tea isn't bad undecided ..what has mummy done?
tongue not now.. I'm in the wrong mood now.. I'm not calm right now.. Craze dy worry me right now.. I need to display my craze undecided

Isn't bad?? The shiit I eat almost every morning in school beats bread n tea.. :grin my compound in school, out of 6 rooms on our side.. We're the only boys grin we dy barely cook..

undecided she's annoying jarre.. The motherly care don too much.. I'm tired of it undecided
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Lavedaa: 11:31am On Jan 22, 2016
Obioraaa:
tongue not now.. I'm in the wrong mood now.. I'm not calm right now.. Craze dy worry me right now.. I need to display my craze undecided

Isn't bad?? The shiit I eat almost every morning in school beats bread n tea.. :grin my compound in school, out of 6 rooms on our side.. We're the only boys grin we dy barely cook..

undecided she's annoying jarre.. The motherly care don too much.. I'm tired of it undecided
Whenever!!!
You need rehab, what's wrong with you today?

Before now, I take tea almost every morning..that's the best thing for breakfast...or you want Eba early in the morning? undecided
Like you can't cook?

You should appreciate mum... angry some people are badly in need of that care you find annoying angry
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 22, 2016
Lavedaa:

Whenever!!!
You need rehab, what's wrong with you today?

Before now, I take tea almost every morning..that's the best thing for breakfast...or you want Eba early in the morning? undecided
Like you can't cook?

You should appreciate mum... angry some people are badly in need of that care you find annoying angry
undecided I really don't know.. I guess I have to calm down

Lol.. Eba aint a bad idea nau.. I can warm shiit, not that I can't cook at all.. I know how to cook one or two.. undecided don't attack me with my cookingundecided

Uuuuh..undecided I guess one never really knows what he has until it's gone..but gohforbid shaa..

Thing is... She misses me too much.. She wants to figure out everything about me... She wants me to tell her everything.. She wants to provide everything for me.. Even when I was working.. She still dy ask if I need money...(undecided Jesus!! I felt embarrassed! Na me suppose to dy ask you if you need money.. This woman sef undecided) even at my age, with all these beards on my face.. The woman still comes to check on me early in the morning undecided..she wants me to sit and gist with her for long hours.. undecided.. I don't know how to sit and gist with somebody.. Na listen I dy listen.. undecided... But maybe smiley smiley I'm not appreciating what I have enough..
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Lavedaa: 11:50am On Jan 22, 2016
Obioraaa:
undecided I really don't know.. I guess I have to calm down

Lol.. Eba aint a bad idea nau.. I can warm shiit, not that I can't cook at all.. I know how to cook one or two.. undecided don't attack me with my cookingundecided

Uuuuh..undecided I guess one never really knows what he has until it's gone..but gohforbid shaa..

Thing is... She misses me too much.. She wants to figure out everything about me... She wants me to tell her everything.. She wants to provide everything for me.. Even when I was working.. She still dy ask if I need money...(undecided Jesus!! I felt embarrassed! Na me suppose to dy ask you if you need money.. This woman sef undecided) even at my age, with all these beards on my face.. The woman still comes to check on me early in the morning undecided..she wants me to sit and gist with her for long hours.. undecided.. I don't know how to sit and gist with somebody.. Na listen I dy listen.. undecided... But maybe smiley smiley I'm not appreciating what I have enough..

Not guess, calm down sweetheart smiley
Will you?

One or two? Noodles? tongue hey bad boy, you can't cook tongue

I'm in love with your mummy already embarassed that's the best mum one can have..she's a true friend smiley
Start appreciating mum okay? Even if she does all that, its just the best way she can prove her love to the lovely son she's got...so many people are out there wishing to have one to call mum smiley

You got beards?
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 22, 2016
Lavedaa:

Not guess, calm down sweetheart smiley
Will you?

One or two? Noodles? tongue hey bad boy, you can't cook tongue

I'm in love with your mummy already embarassed that's the best mum one can have..she's a true friend smiley
Start appreciating mum okay? Even if she does all that, its just the best way she can prove her love to the lovely son she's got...so many people are out there wishing to have one to call mum smiley

smiley I became calm the moment I saw 'sweetheart' smiley

undecided I can't cook?? Make I catch you for beans cook off first.. I go just disgrace you undecided

Lol.. Now you sound like one old woman..grin

But smiley yea.. I'll definitely do what you have said..
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Lavedaa: 12:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
Obioraaa:
smiley I became calm the moment I saw 'sweetheart' smiley

undecided I can't cook?? Make I catch you for beans cook off first.. I go just disgrace you undecided

Lol.. Now you sound like one old woman..grin

But smiley yea.. I'll definitely do what you have said..

I didn't know I have a way of doing that embarassed you slowly becoming my best on here smiley

You wish tongue I'm good oo grin good cooking skills....

An old woman? Now I'm feeling like I'm old grin
Since you'll adhere to what I've told you..then its fine cheesy

Got beards?
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
Lavedaa:

I didn't know I have a way of doing that embarassed you slowly becoming my best on here smiley

You wish tongue I'm good oo grin good cooking skills....

An old woman? Now I'm feeling like I'm old grin
Since you'll adhere to what I've told you..then its fine cheesy

Got beards?
undecided slowly becoming your best??.. Hmmm

undecided I know akwa Ibom people can cook craze... But with the praises I've got from my beans ehn.. If you cook beans pass me.. Na jazz you use undecided

Yea.. I've got beards..but ion look like timaya or phyno.. I trim em right.. Just enough to make me look up to age.. I have a child's face..
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Lavedaa: 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
Obioraaa:
undecided slowly becoming your best??.. Hmmm

undecided I know akwa Ibom people can cook craze... But with the praises I've got from my beans ehn.. If you cook beans pass me.. Na jazz you use undecided

Yea.. I've got beards..but ion look like timaya or phyno.. I trim em right.. Just enough to make me look up to age.. I have a child's face..
undecided undecided undecided

Don't be so sure grin jazz keh? The day you taste mine..you'll lways ask for more tongue

Oh"" the baby look.. cheesy bit it's cool lol
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
Lavedaa:

undecided undecided undecided

Don't be so sure grin jazz keh? The day you taste mine..you'll lways ask for more tongue

Oh"" the baby look.. cheesy bit it's cool lol
angry I cook beans pass you!

Cool?? undecided one small girl in my dept looked at my face and said "obiora.. You be small pikin oo.. See your face"..

angry I warn her that day ehn.. Say if na play.. Make she stop am... Wush kyn talk be that? Na insult oo undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Telegram Group —nigeria Adult Matured Minds Telegram Group / Pictures Of Nairaland Members. / Post Your Yahoo ID Here and Chat With Friends on YM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.