Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri (27663 Views)

APC Congratulates David Mark As Own Candidate, Daniel Onjeh, Protests / APC Congratulates Ishaku's Supreme Court Victory / Eligibility: PDP Congratulates Jonathan For Victory At Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by fesnge(m): 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
Thank you APC for accepting a big defeat from PDP. Up GEJ, up PDP.

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
mustymatic:

Who do you think is responsible for their "war zone" situation eh? Even the residents kno sey na Jona n his administration
Are you sane?
Will you take a gun and rob ur own rented apartment?
How is GEJ responsible for the war zone situation in his own administration?
Your last comment wasn't reasonable, sir!
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by Ringjunior(m): 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
ceo4eva:
Yes! President Jonathan's visit took everyone by surprise, including the APC. So APC has no option but to congratulate Mr President, though in a sarcastic way. Kudos to APC for still believing in GEJ.
dont be afraid when your enemies criticise and laugh at you but be afraid when they praise you
foxxynik:

Are you sane?
Will you take a gun and rob ur own rented apartment?
How is GEJ responsible for the war zone situation in his own administration?
Your last comment wasn't reasonable, sir!
ceo4eva:
Yes! President Jonathan's visit took everyone by surprise, including the APC. So APC has no option but to congratulate Mr President, though in a sarcastic way. Kudos to APC for still believing in GEJ.
dont be afraid when your enemies criticise and laugh at you but be afraid when they praise you
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
Okaka27:
Oh God ooo..come to our aid. Dis one na concrete mugula
Jonthan isnt dull

Asin are u for real?
Are you for real?
What's the definition of "DULL"?
For GEJ to become a governor and move to the presidency...he has never been dull...
Have u seen GEJ physically before?
Have u converse with him before?
Psychologically, its only when u've conversed and have spent little or more time with a person before u can give a brief analysis of who they are...
If you've never been traveling across the country since in the days of OBJ...only then will u say GEJ isn't working.... Be wise!
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by miketayo(m): 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
Kingspin:
We dont need an old man as president- Fashola. Lagos for change. Lagos need change! Change is Here
Sai Agbaje
Sai Agbaje

wat is this one saying?
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by miketayo(m): 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
Rainmaker69:
Okay. Now it's Buhari's turn. Apc should visit Chibok and all the other troubled areas. Lead by example.

when he becomes d president he ll, or he doesn't even have to cos boko ll cease to exist.
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by fiselag: 9:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
To vote for your candidate visit Notion Nigeria at http://www.notionnigeria.com/who-will-you-vote-for-jonathan-or-buhari
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2015
abbey621:

Why didn't he do it earlier? Why wait till a few weeks till election. It's obvious this is nothing but a political stunt. Medicine after death.....
Even if he had done it earlier than this....you guys would've still combed it to mean be same political stunt....
Its a normal thing that people will always bring up misconceptions...whenver GEJ pull out some actions!
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by miketayo(m): 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
Borderless:

So going to a war zone is what qualifies a leader as responsible? Na wah o. I guess you should just say GEJ should carry gun and fight BH so you can be satisfied. Mtchew.

spoken like a typical Nigerian. u think presidents in developed countries would have acted the way GEJ did? most of them would have quit with d situation of d country. Seems u dont knw ur rights
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by Okaka27(m): 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2015
foxxynik:

Are you for real?
What's the definition of "DULL"?
For GEJ to become a governor and move to the presidency...he has never been dull...
Have u seen GEJ physically before?
Have u converse with him before?
Psychologically, its only when u've conversed and have spent little or more time with a person before u can give a brief analysis of who they are...
If you've never been traveling across the country since in the days of OBJ...only then will u say GEJ isn't working.... Be wise!
no offence bt u sound lyk a little kid.
Jonathan is incompetent (dull)
he is weak (dull)
he is slow (dull)
he is clueless (dull)
he is shameless (dull)

u dnt need a psycologist to tell u nawgrin
even u knw dat (dat is if u arent sentimental)

and u mentioned hw he got to d presidency...wen me nd u knw dat it was shere luck.

Mr Jona is a failure ..admit it
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by Image123(m): 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
rawpadgin:
i will stable oil price if i win. for more of this jokes text buhari to 666. text cost 3naira only

But this is a lie na, can you prove that Buhari said this?
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by Kingspin(m): 10:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
miketayo:

wat is this one saying?
What you saw there. #Change#
Sai Agbaje
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by Bright2(m): 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
Who are these people making noise? APC? Abeg Mr president keep doing it.
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by crown777(m): 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
ceo4eva:

A month to election? To make some freaking political scores? Let us assume that we have a Muslim president that refused to visit a Christian state that was bombed (for example Enugu) because of fear of Biafra boys. And now election is here the so call president woke from his sleep and decided to visit the aggrieved state after a year. I know the CAN(cash association of Nigeria) president ,will call for the Muslim president's head. My stake ; STOP THINKING TRIBAL AND RELIGION. Think like a NIGERIAN. Last time I checked no Igbo or Yoruba or Hausa but Nigeria international passport. Think right.
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
miketayo:

when he becomes d president he ll, or he doesn't even have to cos boko ll cease to exist.
Hehehehehehe.....why won't boko haram cease when he's the masterminder of the group!
Abeg.....
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
Okaka27:
no offence bt u sound lyk a little kid.
Jonathan is incompetent (dull)
he is weak (dull)
he is slow (dull)
he is clueless (dull)
he is shameless (dull)

u dnt need a psycologist to tell u nawgrin
even u knw dat (dat is if u arent sentimental)

and u mentioned hw he got to d presidency...wen me nd u knw dat it was shere luck.

Mr Jona is a failure ..admit it
And you sound like a foooL..
Cluelessness doesn't define dullness..
You're so stupidd to tell me that to become a president in Nigeria is by LUCK...
GEJ might be a failure to you...because you don't have a brain to reason in a right direction!
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2015
Okaka27:

he is shameless (dull)
If u were more sensible and realistic....then you'd accept within urself that u're the stupidest person on this forum!
What is the relationship between shameless and being dull?..... You're such a Dummy!
If you allegedly accept within ur inferior mindset that i sounded like a little kid...then ur reasoning is measurable to that of a mad-man!
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by Kagarko(m): 10:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
That man is very funny.

He is afraid to go to maiduguri for campaigns directly without first doing this.

Thank God nigerians are now wiser than this scheme.
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by Akshow: 10:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
foxxynik:

This is a democratic era....and democracy is the most successful political idea of the 20th century....and at this 20th century the world is working hard to be at peace...except for the fact that Buhari isn't ready to embrace a democratic governance to be in peace...and so....he has been (in many ways) enabling insurgency as well as sponsoring a terrorist group to destroy this administration....
Its crystal clear what Buhari is upto.....beseeching a GEJ to go to a war zone...and as a leader...all GEJ had done perfectly well is applying wisdom in his governance....
GEJ isn't a coward.... He can't walk into his enemy's trap... Will u dare ur enemy, simply because he wants u to prove ur self?
Whether he goes to the war zone or not...he'll definitely be re-elected...
If u're hurt...am sorry...I didn't intend to make u feel any bad...am just being matured about my comment...

hogwash of a brain washed TANist...
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
[size=18pt]Visiting bomb victims or victims of terrorism is not exclusive to the President. The opposition candidate can visit victims too! When is Buhari going?[/size]

1 Like

Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
Akshow:

hogwash of a brain washed TANist...
Grow up dude.... I dropped points...if u've got anything contrary to my comment...be matured enough to counter them...and stop these foolishnesss.....
What's hogwash there? Are u really steewpid?
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by stanisbaratheon: 11:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
congratulating your political opponents for their achievements before an election is called SARCASM.
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by aspirebig: 11:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
It will be unwise to throw away your cooking pot with a soured soup, it will be unwise to set your kitchen ablaze because you saw a rat in it. Goodluck may not have been our best president, or your dream president, but he may be our only available source to frustrate the islamized APC's agenda against Nigeria. Note that Vice President has little or no influence on the decision of a President; in that case Osibanjo may not have much to influence if these Islamists, peradventure hijack the highest position in our Nation, and thereafter roll out any agenda that undermines Christianity. This might serve as a pointer to what I am saying; please read on: 1. Party Leader – North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader – South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!
Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely. I will not want my children to live in a Nigeria where they cannot worship their GOD!
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by Akshow: 11:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
Borderless:

So going to a war zone is what qualifies a leader as responsible? Na wah o. I guess you should just say GEJ should carry gun and fight BH so you can be satisfied. Mtchew.
So staying away from a state under a country he rules for months is what qualifies him as a responsible leader abi?

Who say make he carry gun Why are u all saTANist so slow in thinking like this?
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by Image123(m): 11:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
foxxynik:

Hehehehehehe.....why won't boko haram cease when he's the masterminder of the group!
Abeg.....
How did you come to this conclusion, and why is he walking freely and campaigning to be president?
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by Akshow: 11:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
foxxynik:

Grow up dude.... I dropped points...if u've got anything contrary to my comment...be matured enough to counter them...and stop these foolishnesss.....
What's hogwash there? Are u really stupid?

I don't respond to senseless jargons that are very ridiculous, bias, sentimental and bereft of common sense. kappish!
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by Image123(m): 11:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
mikeansy:
[size=18pt]Visiting bomb victims or victims of terrorism is not exclusive to the President. The opposition candidate can visit victims too! When is Buhari going?[/size]

When are you going?
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 16, 2015
Image123:

How did you come to this conclusion, and why is he walking freely and campaigning to be president?
Is he?
Is he walking freely?
You seems nt to have AN idea on political issues!
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 16, 2015
Akshow:

I don't respond to senseless jargons that are very ridiculous, bias, sentimental and bereft of common sense. kappish!
In essence...you hate to be educated!... You're as stewpid as Buhari...
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by Akshow: 11:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
foxxynik:

Abeg.....

U see y I say u sound ridiculous and like a broken record? Do u honestly expect to be taken serious with ur saTANist brain washed thrash?

Let's even say he is the mastermind, what's stopping ur clueless fedora hat wearing otuoke baboon from prosecuting him and bringing him to books for all the innocent lives that have been lost? .....he is spineless and has got no balls abi?

go slp abeg
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by Image123(m): 11:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
foxxynik:

Is he?
Is he walking freely?
You seems nt to have AN idea on political issues!
So, how did you get to the conclusion that Buhari is head of boko haram? Is buhari walking freely or in prison?
Re: APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri by Akshow: 11:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
foxxynik:

In essence...you hate to be educated!... You're as stewpid as Buhari...

Nah ! I refuse to be brainwashed by a silly myopic saTANist who only sees things from regional, tribal and religious lens. Keep wallowing in ur blind support of ineptness. I wonder what u will tell ur children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu / Revealed: Real Reasons Buhari Chose His SGF, COS - Nigerian Tribune / Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.