Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

The Game & blackwallstreet Fans & Haters - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Game & blackwallstreet Fans & Haters (2083 Views)

9ice - I Dont Care ::::: For Them Haters:::::: / Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Game & blackwallstreet Fans & Haters by shadex1(m): 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2006
If You feeling The Game n his new organized street gang,Blackallstreet,Lets use this topic to talk bout him
tho i know most nigerians are more of 50 cent fans dan The game.
I think he is off d chain n his new album Doctor's advocate is going to hit platinum 1st week.
N he is also going to decred 50 cent completely.
Re: The Game & blackwallstreet Fans & Haters by Oracle(m): 8:41pm On Aug 17, 2006
The Game is tight, i prefer him to 50.
Itz great to know he has a new album coming out

Re: The Game & blackwallstreet Fans & Haters by shadex1(m): 11:02pm On Aug 17, 2006
cool men, good to know we have at least one more person on nairaland that is also a game fan.
Yea i prefer him to 50 cent to.have u erd any of his new songs?
Re: The Game & blackwallstreet Fans & Haters by toosyno(m): 11:44pm On Aug 17, 2006
Yep, that dude is good and hes one of the best.
coming out with ful force,

Am a fan of the GAME.
Re: The Game & blackwallstreet Fans & Haters by shadex1(m): 11:54pm On Aug 17, 2006
@toosyno
yep tru talks wink

@topic
u can holla at me on my yahoo messenger if u need any of his new songs
Re: The Game & blackwallstreet Fans & Haters by toosyno(m): 12:06am On Aug 18, 2006
Yes shadex,

Its all good
Re: The Game & blackwallstreet Fans & Haters by mrmetoo(m): 3:49am On Aug 18, 2006
I think The Game is a great rapper. The Documentary was a classic, I hope he doesn't mess up on his second album like fiddy did. If we go by his mixtapes tho the album should be tight. He's definitely one of the top rappers out right now. Big Fan
Re: The Game & blackwallstreet Fans & Haters by donjazzie(m): 4:52am On Aug 18, 2006
another game fan in the house, w8tin for his new album.men that guy is off the chain,i'm also down wit fifty and their collabo's on game's documentary album but i think the game made the right choice optin outta G unit, like his name goes he's got game,
Re: The Game & blackwallstreet Fans & Haters by buckeye(m): 7:04am On Aug 21, 2006
The no 1 Game fan on Nairaland is here, if u wanna know anything about him and u cant find it on the web Holla @ me smiley
Re: The Game & blackwallstreet Fans & Haters by buckeye(m): 7:06am On Aug 21, 2006
Has anyone seen the vidoe of his new single "one blood" i got it on dvd.
Re: The Game & blackwallstreet Fans & Haters by shadex1(m): 10:37am On Aug 21, 2006
cool men, good to have another fan in d house wink

nah man.that is cool.so he has done a video to that song.
howz d video, hope its tight
which of his mixtapes do you have
Re: The Game & blackwallstreet Fans & Haters by buckeye(m): 4:49am On Aug 22, 2006
the video is going to premiere on BET tomorrow[b] 8/22/06 at 7:30 pm ET[/b].after "Access Granted" check it out .
Re: The Game & blackwallstreet Fans & Haters by dondele(m): 8:13am On Aug 22, 2006
dude can rap but he aint all that. his first album sold cuzz of 50. his second album might do alright but he aint going no platinum the first week.

for the guy that said 50 messed up in his 2nd album, u don't know nothing about the music industry. he still went 5 times platinum in his 2nd album more than your so called original all gangsta artists out there. if u got tough lyrics and all g'd up songs and u don't go platinum, its a damn failure. give the fans what they want and 50 knows how to do that best.

someone please tell the game to never try acting cuzz the dude is wack as hell and he aint coming out with no full force. his just aiight. he aint better than my man papoose or jada. blackwall street? never heard that ish till now.
Re: The Game & blackwallstreet Fans & Haters by shadex1(m): 12:43pm On Aug 22, 2006
@dondele
Game is tight men

ok but one thing i wud really agree wiv u on is dat he aint better dan papoose actually am a bigger fan of papoose than game i guess u can see dat in my location if you listen to papoose songs.but i love them both.
Papoose is da saviour of rap.
@dondeleHow many of papoose mixtapes or songs have u erd
Re: The Game & blackwallstreet Fans & Haters by mrmetoo(m): 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2006
Hi I'm the guy that doesn't know about the music industry but you are the one that doesn't know black wall street. 50 came out with full force against so called "bubble gum rappers" he had dvds, mixtapes, diss records talking about those kind of rappers and i respected him for that not necessarily because i like any of that hard shit but i loved his attitude and passion. He ended Ja-Rule's career for that reason and then he comes out with a second album and sells out he comes out with a song called candy shop (how fruity could he have gotten). Sells out so much that he's singing about being a chic's best friend. What kinda gangsta rapper sings about being best friends. I agree he knows what the crowd wants but he sold out on a major level thats the reason i don't like him. I'm so tired of ppl saying 50 made Game's album go listen to songs he wasn't on and if 50 is such a hit maker what happened to massacre(that album sold because it was a 50cent album and even according to him it was a flop), blood money, and yayo's album. Have u heard lloyd bank's new single he was on it too, rubbish btw. BWS for life. Game is definitely better that fifty, the boy fifty is just more commercial. For example, if diddy comes out with an album it'll sell more than most artists that doesn't make him a better rapper than any of them.
Re: The Game & blackwallstreet Fans & Haters by shadex1(m): 6:23am On Aug 23, 2006
@mr me too
True talks man.
I feel u on everything u said now.
u right bout d diddy thing, diddy wud sell more dan dem oda rappers but doesnt make him a better rapper.
BWS for life.
Tell dem more bro.am feelin u
Re: The Game & blackwallstreet Fans & Haters by dondele(m): 10:34pm On Aug 23, 2006
all y'all talking is non-sense to me. what of jay-z dat sang girls girls girl? what of ja rule dat sang thug loving? yayo sold 900 000 copies cuzz he was in jail. mobb deep went gold. which industry out there has the receord of selling gold minimum in any artist that comes out. 50 is da shiit and will be da shiit.
Re: The Game & blackwallstreet Fans & Haters by donjazzie(m): 10:50pm On Aug 23, 2006
dondele:

all y'all talking is non-sense to me. what of jay-z that sang girls girls girl? what of ja rule that sang thug loving? yayo sold 900 000 copies cuzz he was in jail. mobb deep went gold. which industry out there has the receord of selling gold minimum in any artist that comes out. 50 is da shiit and will be da shiit.

ma guy yarn them abeg
Re: The Game & blackwallstreet Fans & Haters by mrmetoo(m): 3:58am On Aug 24, 2006
yayo wasn't in jail, he started his album after he got out. mobb deep went gold after fiddy made mouth that none of artists sell less than platinum. ok jay-z came out with girls girls girls but he had three other singles in that album that were not necessarily about love izzo (hova), song cry, and jigga that nigga. and i'm glad u brought up jay-z that is someone that didn't sell out to become successful fiddy all of a sudden went soft even B2K started sounding harder than him. I'm not saying a rapper should not sing about love, i mean i love ll cool j but fiddy with his thug image came out with disco inferno, candy shop, and just a lil bit all from one album. Even fiddy himself knows he's gone too soft thats why he sorrounded himself with ppl like mobb deep and MOP. He said it himself he messed up on his second album and thats the reason he sorrounds himself with hungry artistes so that he can feel that way again. 50 brings out bullshit (even he knows its bullshit) but he still smiles all the way to the bank because ppl would still go buy it. Believe me I don't have anything against 50 (afterall i don't him), if that guy comes out with another album like his 1st one again i'll start liking his music again. He killed someone's career for what he's doing now. How hypocritical can u get? 50 made The Game's album; he was their Patti LaBelle just singing hooks. BWS for life
Re: The Game & blackwallstreet Fans & Haters by dondele(m): 4:47am On Aug 24, 2006
and his hooks made the damn album sell so get that into your damn head. 50 is versatile and what he did shows dat he can do anything and still get that damn money but lets see game sing about love and watch how his shiit will flop like like d first week of MI3. if u got that album u will know 50 still had his gangsta shiit in it. 50 never said he messed up so quote your source. he proved he can do sommin for both the ladies and the guys so get that into your head too.
Re: The Game & blackwallstreet Fans & Haters by shadex1(m): 9:34am On Aug 24, 2006
@mr me too
you are right
If he could come up with something like his first album i would start lovin him again cuz i was once a die hard fan of 50 cent cuz with his first album he gave us the impression that hes a gangsta and now hes comin out as a R&B rap artist WTF.
I like his music n still like him but he still can't rap like the heir to the Aftermath's Dynasty
BWS for Life
Re: The Game & blackwallstreet Fans & Haters by mrmetoo(m): 2:18pm On Aug 24, 2006
My Sources: All Eyez on 50cent (mtv)- he said if sells a copy less than his first then he considers it a flop.
I can't remember where he said because he wasn't hungry anymore thats the reason he felt his second album wasn't as good as the first and thats the reason he loves working with them hungry dudes so he can get his fire back (maybe hot97 interview or so). but 50 sings hooks for other ppl how come The Game was the most successful G-Unit member? Maybe if u listen to some of his mixtapes u'll find the answer there. I'm so glad he left. The Game brought the west side back even OG's like snoop and dogg pound acknowledge that. The thing is i'm not loyal to anyone (don't have to be) if The Doctor's Advocate is a rubbish album then i'll back away from The Game too but believe me it won't flop because of fiddy's absence.
Re: The Game & blackwallstreet Fans & Haters by buckeye(m): 7:13am On Aug 25, 2006
THE DOCTORS ADVOCATE
Track List with Producer's:
01. Intro / (Produced By Nu Jerzey Devil)
02. Drop' Em / (Produced By Nu Jerzey Devil)
03. Gangsta Shit Ft. Snoop Dogg / (Produced By Dr. Dre)
04. Undying Hate Ft. Mary J. Blige / (Produced By Dr. Dre)
05. Undeniable / (Produced By Hi-Tek)
06. I Shall Survive Ft. Lauryn Hill / (Produced By Kanye West)
07. Tales From Da Darkside / (Produced By Cool & Dre)
08. Challenge The Best / (Produced By Just Blaze)
09. Ain't No President Ft. Damian Marley / (Produced By Buckwild)
10. Rapper The Head's Weak / (Produced By Nu Jerzey Devil)
11. Feel My Pain Ft. Mariah Carey / (Produced By Cool & Dre)
12. Enter The Darkness / (Produced By Justus League)
13. Step My Game Up / (Produced By Timbaland)
14. The Game Is Game / (Produced By Just Blaze)
15. Spit The Mic / (Produced By Dr. Dre)
16. Show I Gotta Show These -----s / (Produced By Buckwild)
17. Aces Immortal / (Produced By Kanye West)
18. Thoughtful Lyrically Ft. Nas) / (Produced By Hi-Tek)
19. The Doctor's Advocate / (Produced By Dr. Dre)
20. West Side Anthem / (Produced By Dr. Dre)

I found that somewhere on the web. NB: I dont know how authentic it is , but I know Lauryn Hill, Mary j, Nas and Damien Marley are on it, i am not sure about Mariah.
Re: The Game & blackwallstreet Fans & Haters by shadex1(m): 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2006
there r lots of tracklistings out there n cant say which one is the rightone his new single 'one blood' is from the album n its not in ur tracklisting

checkout some of d different tracklistings

The Game
Album : The Doctor’s Advocate
Release Date : November 7th 2006
Label : Interscope records

Ashes
It's Okay (One Blood)
Hard Liquor (w/ Kokane)
Around The Way
How You Feel (w/ Snoop Dogg)
Street Ryders (w/ Nas)
Stop
People (w/ Mary J. Blige)
Wake The Dead
Don't Play (w/ MC Eiht)
It's a New Day
Soon As I Wake Up (w/ Lyfe Jennings)
You Were There

01. Intro / (Produced By Nu Jerzey Devil)
02. Drop' Em / (Produced By Nu Jerzey Devil)
03. Gangsta Shit Ft. Snoop Dogg / (Produced By Dr. Dre)
04. Undying Hate Ft. Mary J. Blige / (Produced By Dr. Dre)
05. Undeniable / (Produced By Hi-Tek)
06. I Shall Survive Ft. Lauryn Hill / (Produced By Kanye West)
07. Tales From Da Darkside / (Produced By Cool & Dre)
08. Challenge The Best / (Produced By Just Blaze)
09. Ain't No President Ft. Damian Marley / (Produced By Buckwild)
10. Rapper The Head's Weak / (Produced By Nu Jerzey Devil)
11. Feel My Pain Ft. Mariah Carey / (Produced By Cool & Dre)
12. Enter The Darkness / (Produced By Justus League)
13. Step My Game Up / (Produced By Timbaland)
14. The Game Is Game / (Produced By Just Blaze)
15. Spit The Mic / (Produced By Dr. Dre)
16. Show I Gotta Show These -----s / (Produced By Buckwild)
17. Aces Immortal / (Produced By Kanye West)
18. Thoughtful Lyrically Ft. Nas) / (Produced By Hi-Tek)
19. The Doctor's Advocate / (Produced By Dr. Dre)
20. West Side Anthem / (Produced By Dr. Dre)

1.Intro
2.Knee Deep
3.Over The Edge
4.6 Millions Way To Die feat: The Black Gang
5.Stats Life
6.I’m Psycho ft. Eminem,
7.That’s b*tch
8.Feel My Pain ft. Mary J.Blige
9.Found Me
10.There Are No Way To Go Back ft. Kokane
11.Troublesome
12.The Doctor’s Advocate ft. Dr.Dre
13.Never That
14.Listen To My Style ft. Nate Dogg
15.Ghetto Rims ft. Snoop Dogg
16.The Man ft. Nas, Shyne
17.Stay In The Loop
18.The Seed
19.Paper Stack
Re: The Game & blackwallstreet Fans & Haters by buckeye(m): 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2006
buckeye:

I found that somewhere on the web. NB: I don't know how authentic it is , but I know Lauryn Hill, Mary j, Nas and Damien Marley are on it, i am not sure about Mariah.

Thats why i said i am not sure about it, anyway the Album will drop soon.
Re: The Game & blackwallstreet Fans & Haters by shadex1(m): 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2006
yea.cant wait till it drops
Re: The Game & blackwallstreet Fans & Haters by dondele(m): 7:49pm On Aug 25, 2006
@shadex
i might not know the tracklist but that one about him featuring eminem is so damn wrong.
Re: The Game & blackwallstreet Fans & Haters by shadex1(m): 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2006
@dondele
Neither do i know the tracklisting.
was posting all the different tracklistings i have seen.
Dont know which one is the right one. the original tracklisting might even be different from all these ones.
And why did u say the one featuring eminem is wrong.Does eminem have feud wiv The Game?
Re: The Game & blackwallstreet Fans & Haters by dondele(m): 9:09pm On Aug 25, 2006
cuzz game got beef with 50, eminem can't feature in games ish. is d way it is. 50 took eminems beef when he got signed so they fight each others wars. eminem can't diss game or ish but he damn sure wont feature in his ish.
Re: The Game & blackwallstreet Fans & Haters by shadex1(m): 10:50pm On Aug 25, 2006
true talk
Re: The Game & blackwallstreet Fans & Haters by donjazzie(m): 6:45am On Aug 26, 2006
dondele:

cuzz game got beef with 50, eminem can't feature in games ish. is d way it is. 50 took eminems beef when he got signed so they fight each others wars. eminem can't diss game or ish but he damn sure wont feature in his ish.

cant be true.
wat then wud u say abt fat joe's lean back remix which fat joe had eminem spit on it while 50 still had beef with fatjoe.50 never took eminems beef when he got signed or vice versa. the beef thing is more like personal, so it's very possible to have eminem on the game's track
Re: The Game & blackwallstreet Fans & Haters by shadex1(m): 9:45am On Aug 26, 2006
grin grin
@don jazzie
you right,
i take back the true talk i said before

dint even think about that remix,

(1) (2) (Reply)

4th Republic Album Released 4th October 08' / Who Is Who In Naija Music: Asa / Download Runtown's New Song "For Life"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.