Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

*The Players Curse* - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / *The Players Curse* (303527 Views)

Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. / The Vigilante: Curse Of The Sword Now Available On Okadabooks!!! / A Curse of Madness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *The Players Curse* by olashas(f): 4:35am On Jan 30, 2015
standd:

If I say I love you now, Olashas will think I'm cheating on her embarassed
grin
Re: *The Players Curse* by lumzybo: 6:14am On Jan 30, 2015
Omavik:
Wow,so dia is goin to b no update again.. until God knws wen...
Well,i hv always wondered hw writers com on Nairaland nd write dwn great stories dat could sell big time if published into d market without fear of this literary thiefs..Because i hv always knwn dey exist...
The fear of plagiarists is one of d reasons i never bothered posting my stories on Nairaland.. I cnt suffer nd come up with ideas nd den some clueless dunderheads show up frm nowhere nd steal everything...

This movement by Nairaland Writers Association is a nice move... I hope d mods n dia boss do something abt it fast..
I'm goin to miss dis story tho...
Davidflo pls hola at me once u resume

Don't worry I will holla when the story resume #promise
Re: *The Players Curse* by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 30, 2015
lumzybo:

Don't worry I will holla when the story resume #promise
ok tnx
Re: *The Players Curse* by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
Awwww,I'm seriously hoping and praying that this plagiarism issh be resolved soon....too many stories have been placed on hold btw I love the Tope character grin
Weldone Davidflo been longing for something new from you after The Devil Who Loved Me,that story got some of my colleagues to register on NL.
Re: *The Players Curse* by chibarbie(f): 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
Chistar waiting and following...don't mind dose thieves,,nemesis wud soon catch up wt dem
Re: *The Players Curse* by toykathy(f): 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
chibarbie, its davidflo not chistar
Re: *The Players Curse* by ethereal(f): 11:44pm On Feb 05, 2015
Hard as it is, I've accepted to wait till u ready to resume writing. It sucks for some bumheaded nitwit to take credit for something they didn't write. Holler when u ready...
Re: *The Players Curse* by olashas(f): 7:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
Okay, I have had enough of the suspense angry. Mr Davidflo, maybe you should put up this story on okadabooks.com so we can buy it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: *The Players Curse* by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
olashas:
Okay, I have had enough of the suspense angry. Mr Davidflo, maybe you should put up this story on okadabooks.com so we can buy it.

Lolzzzz ...I'd be willing to buy.. ..

2 Likes

Re: *The Players Curse* by missamanda(f): 1:01am On Feb 13, 2015
Pls I'm begging u in the name of God, come and continue ur story...plssssssss *Crying*
Re: *The Players Curse* by stalicia(f): 7:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
pls davidflo come nd update na .
Re: *The Players Curse* by DEUSHA(f): 8:10am On Feb 14, 2015
Hmmmm, I've already bought a carton of coke and bags of pop-corn for relaxation while following dis intresting write up and now see what as happen, any way sha I will keep it till d problem is fixed.

More greeze to all d wonderful writers on nairaland,especially to repogirl, Davido and mazi, u guys are grt luv u.
Re: *The Players Curse* by ritababe(f): 5:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
the story don end?
Re: *The Players Curse* by Psalmwise(m): 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
grin grin grin
toykathy:
chibarbie, its davidflo not chistar
Re: *The Players Curse* by Kingblingz(m): 6:21am On Feb 15, 2015
Davidflo o
Re: *The Players Curse* by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 15, 2015
i do hope DAVIDFLO is okay
Re: *The Players Curse* by davidflo(m): 7:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
They say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, that's a lie. Some things that don't kill you, weakens you to the bones. Strolling home, different thoughts crossed my mind, mist where bearable except the idea of facing Hanatu to tell her that I had failed.
Luckily, the house was quiet when I got in. I figured out she must be sleeping so I entered my room, shut the door, sat on my bed and stared at the wall facing me. I knew I didn't do my best in the exams but I had expected to scale through. My guys would most likely be gaining admission and I would be stuck doing menial jobs for rich families.
Was it a sign from God?...Or was schooling not in my destiny? Maybe I should focus more on Hana's education.
I had an old boom box in my room, it belonged to my father. He played his Fela tapes in it, sometimes we danced to Raskimono. The only cassette I had bought with my money was Druhill's 'The Dragon', Tong song was my favourite, I fixed it in and let Sisqo's voice wash part of my pain away.

"Fifi, Fifi, wake up!" a voice I knew too well said, waking me from my slumber.
Oge was in my room again, she was wearing a green tweed skirt and an orange short sleeved shirt.

" How did you enter my room? I'm sure I locked the door" I said.

" Did you pass?" she asked.

"I'm not in the mood for your questions!"

She climbed the bed like it was hers too.

" Answer me, Fifi."

"It depends on what you mean by 'pass'," I replied.

"Tell me your result this minute!"

"You dey crase abi, who you dey follow talk like that?"

She looked at me, apparently hurt. She wanted to talk but stopped herself, turned her back and walked out. Against all the masculine heredity in me I went after her.

"Oge, I am sorry, oya wait."

She didn't stop, instead she increased her pace.

" I failed, Oge," I screamed.

"Its not funny," came the reply from a distance. she didn't bother facing me, she stopped walking though.

"I failed, I feel very bad....I don't know how to tell Hanatu," I said standing in front of her.
She smelled of Vanilla ice-cream, and for a split second, failing wasn't that bad. I gave her a squeezed sheet of paper where I had the subjects and grades written in.

Her beautiful eyes scrutinized the information written in ink. I was stupid for wanting to kiss a girl that was staring at my failure.

" You are a mathematician, if only we could share your maths grade with the remaining subjects."

I started laughing. She looked at me like I was crazy, then she laughed along.

"I will get the Nov/Dec GCE form for you, please pass that one" she said, giving me back my paper.

"Wtf, you are not my mother!"

"Are you sure I am not?" She said, smiling teasingly at me.
I frowned for a split second before smiling back. I wanted to kiss her there and then but I couldn't, so I went for a hug.
We held each other like we were the only ones in the world. I felt stronger with each passing second, until Bro Emma appeared.

"Bros," I said quickly disentangling myself from his lady.
"Fifi, how you dey?" he said, doing a bad job of hiding the pain from his eyes.
Oge was toying with her left earring. She was acting as guilty as hell.

Finally, what doesn't kill you might not make you stronger, but it might make you see happiness in lesser things of life.

I left the two love birds and went back upstairs to face my small madam Hanatu

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: *The Players Curse* by olashas(f): 7:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
Davidflo is baaaaaaaaaaaack!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: *The Players Curse* by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
Yay!!! grin cheesy
Re: *The Players Curse* by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: *The Players Curse* by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
suxxman:
Yay!!! grin cheesy

Hi suxxman
Re: *The Players Curse* by zizytd(m): 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
olashas:
Davidflo is baaaaaaaaaaaack!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
So u see dis 1 b4 me,all dis gals wae like romance pass boiz

1 Like

Re: *The Players Curse* by lumzybo: 8:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
Omavik Oya come ooo.... cutiee, don't be left behind too. "Tory don start"
Re: *The Players Curse* by davidflo(m): 9:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
"This is a tragedy of cosmic proportion," Tope said as soon as I told him and Ugo my result.

"Don't be discouraged, a rabbit that wants to hop on an agbalumo tree but instead finds itself on a cocoyam leaf is a warrior that will live to fight another day," he continued.
Ugo and I looked at him in silence. We were congregating in my room.

"I will get the GCE form and join you guys soon," I quipped.
"I will be going to the police college, Ikeja, remember?" Ugo said.
"You will join in Lasu, I already know. I can feel it in the tendons of my soul," Tope added.

They sure made me feel better, Hanatu was around, but she was holed up in her room. she had complained of fatigue earlier.

"Dad killed somebody," Ugo said all of a sudden.

"A thief?" I asked.

" No, a passenger in a Danfo bus that didn't stop when Dad and his crew stopped them."

"Wow, that is serious," I said.

"His colleague are trying to shove it beneath the carpet but the deceased family are not letting go," Emeka said, " The AIG has summoned my Dad for disciplinary hearing, he might be sacked and locked up."

Just when I thought I was the only one with troubles, Ugo was dropping this.

Tope started pacing around the room like he was trying to produce a solution.
Although I couldn't say it out loud, I wanted Ugo's dad to face the full wrath of the law. Thinking of Oge, I didn't want her go through such trauma.

Its was getting late, so I bade them goodnight and went into Hanatu's room. She was watching something on TV I can't clearly remember now.

"Hanatu, I have something to tell you," I said, wanting the ground to swallow me.

"You want to tell me that you failed your WAEC, yh?"

I was speechless.

"No, why did you say that?"

"Okay , I am sorry. what is it you want to tell me, big bro?"

" I just wanted to tell you that you should tune the fan's regulator to the highest. It can give you cold."

"Oh," she said, smiling at my stupidity.

" So, did you pass? because auntie Oge said you didn't and it was because you were studying and working at the same time."

"She did right?"

"Yes, don't be angry at her. She cares."

That girl never minds her business, I said to myself.

"I am proud of you bros, no matter what."

"Thank you," I replied, shyly.

"And I love you more than anything in the world. thanks for taking care of me," she said.

I left her room and walked out the door, straight to Oge's flat.
Just in front, I saw a figure that looked like hers and that of Bro Emma, talking. At first I was repulsed, until I strained my eyes to see that they were arguing.

I waited in the shadows until he left. I stopped her as she approached her door.

"Hey, big mouth!"

"I beg your pardon," She said.

" Why did you tell Hanatu, I send you message?"

She wanted to reply but I turned and walked away. I could feel her eyes burning holes through the back of my head.

I got into the house, took a cold shower and surrounded myself to the arms of my bed.

I knew Oge hadn't meant to scorn me but I felt violated. I also felt I was harsh on her. There was a soft knock on the door, there was no electricity, so I guessed Hanatu was scared and wanted to sleep beside me.

" Come in, dear."

It was dark but I noticed the figure that approached and joined me in bed was bigger than my portable Hana.

"Oge, how did you get in?"

I could smell the freshness of her envelope the staleness of my room.

"Hanatu did."

"What do you want?"

From the darkness, I could see the outline of her face. The eyes that held me spell bound.

"I came to apologise, I am sorry. It wasn't in my place to tell her."

She was lying so close to me, our heart beats were probably resonating over each other.

"Its okay, I forgive you."

" Allow me make it up to you," she said.

I was thinking of monetary terms, lord knows we need it. but I wasn't going to stoop.

"How do you want to do that?"

Our faces were facing each other, with the way she looked at me, I was expecting a kiss. Once again, I was proved wrong. I felt her wrestle with my belt, after freeing it, she pulled down my shorts, I wasn't wearing boxers.

"You really don't have to do this," I said before I was silenced by her slim fingers running over my shaft.

"Shut up, Fifi."

That didn't sound disrespectful at all.

She threw her hair backwards, moved her face towards my preeq.

I started wriggling my toes, I couldn't help it. She licked the area between my balls and my dick before moving up gently. We heard a sound and she had to stop, thinking it was Hana. My preeq was pulsating, the veins bulging. When she was certain that it was nothing serious, she resumed. This time, my preeq was engulfed by her lips. her tongue adding warm moisture that was lubricating the sweet sensual movement. Her left hand held the base of my shaft, holding it firmly in position for the sumptuous mouth action. Her right hand fingered my left ear lobe.

I started moving my waste, fvcking Oge's mouth with as much ferocity as she was sucking me.Then I felt the orgasmic sensation. I tried disengaging her mouth from my preeq but she held firmly.

"I am about to release," I said, trying in vain to stop her.

As I ejaculated, she increased the tempo of which her mouth moved, swallowing every drop of my cum.

Minutes later, lying on my back, I still couldn't believe what had happened. It was the best feeling.

"Am I really forgiven now?" she asked, cleaning the edges of her mouth with the back of her hand.

"For a thousand years, " I replied.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: *The Players Curse* by olashas(f): 9:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
standd:

We thank God for little mercies smiley

Thanks davidflo, we want more ooooo
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cheesy.

Yes, we do grin

cc. Kenwins
Skimpledawg
Re: *The Players Curse* by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
olashas:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cheesy.

Yes, we do grin

cc. Kenwins
Skimpledawg

The last update is not for you my wife embarassed
Oya go and sleep

1 Like

Re: *The Players Curse* by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 22, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: *The Players Curse* by olashas(f): 9:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
standd:

The last update is not for you my wife embarassed
Oya go and sleep
This is not Olashas undecided
Are you the Standd she has been talking about? smiley
Nice to meet you Standd cheesy

tongue grin
Re: *The Players Curse* by olashas(f): 9:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
standd:
Davidflo rocks smiley smiley
But biko, what is preeq?
Is it synonymous to Lollipop?
I just love this naughty lady grin
Re: *The Players Curse* by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
olashas:

I just love and adore my NL husband grin

Fixed. tongue
Re: *The Players Curse* by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
olashas:

This is not Olashas undecided
Are you the Standd she has been talking about? smiley
Nice to meet you Standd cheesy

tongue grin

Yes this is standd...
But pls tell Olashas that she will not sleep in my house tonight angry
Re: *The Players Curse* by olashas(f): 9:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
standd:

Fixed. tongue
After you went on a kissing spree? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.