Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police (60558 Views)

Moesha Boduong Wanted By Goodwill Zwelithini KaBhekuzulu As His 7th Wife [PICS] / This Is Why Mercy Johnson Is The Most Talented Nollywood Actress (Photo) / Mercy Johnson Is Losing Weight By Swimming (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police by tijjanioyan: 11:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
Ohuvami,si ekehi ani yo.
In mercy's dialect, it means my sister giv him his money
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police by Hamatrony(m): 12:00am On Jan 17, 2015
pretydiva:
My mercy johnson isn't like dat..wen she cms bk,she's gonna act d movie..so chill

Hear ds one! undecided...so u tink she did d ryt tin or wat! Is she as important as d movie itsef, who d hell is she compare 2 oda artists on set? She has been paid 4 it, so she has no excuse @ al
If am d movie director, I won't allow her 2 go on any holiday @ al, nt until shez through wit wat we paid 4 undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police by Rosarie(f): 12:02am On Jan 17, 2015
i was once in nollywood .it happens all d time.she will refund or shoot wen she returns
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 17, 2015
pretydiva:
My mercy johnson isn't like dat..wen she cms bk,she's gonna act d movie..so chill
sorry sweet, do you still watch Nigerian movies?
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 17, 2015
Hmmm....in sure she would refund or shoot the movie when she returns.
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police by chronique(m): 12:16am On Jan 17, 2015
What kind of stupidity is this? Why collect money for a job you know you won't do/finish,and now get yourself involved in a scandal? Moreover,you've succeeded in putting a person's project on hold and might have evn run him into debts(assuming he borrowed the money). This is how you know low lifers who manage to hit fame. As far as I am concerned,anybody who cannot respect himself/herself when it comes to the issue of money,is a low lifer.

I sincerely hope this story isn't true though.
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police by santana45: 12:16am On Jan 17, 2015
Wanted ko, needed ni.
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 17, 2015
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police by nkemdi89(f): 12:22am On Jan 17, 2015
She can't be arrested but they will only sue her .
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police by motherlode: 12:24am On Jan 17, 2015
cheesy i heard she asks for large amount of money to be on set! shocked
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police by jokesmaster: 12:26am On Jan 17, 2015
W3xy1:
u are on a long thing
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police by fesnge(m): 12:33am On Jan 17, 2015
Smart girl she will be right back soon. I saw her in downtown...

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 17, 2015
Make she go complete her work now.
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police by ali1saidu(m): 12:38am On Jan 17, 2015
it's not a big deal,just 2 million u ar taking a famous celebrity to police authority?
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police by Bifwoli: 12:40am On Jan 17, 2015
Mercy Johnson? Is she a black obroni or is it that African names ain't good for her black behind?
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police by LAX89(m): 12:43am On Jan 17, 2015
ali1saidu:
it's not a big deal,just 2 million u ar taking a famous celebrity to police authority?

I can see nobody in your family ever made money, and I don't think you will either, judging from your comment. He's a businessman, so 1 naira of his money is still money, he worked hard to get it. Even Bill Gates will not just forget #2m, but that's the difference between the rich and the poor. If you don't know the value of money, then you'll never have money.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police by Beesluv: 12:44am On Jan 17, 2015
I actually thought it was a movie
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police by okestev: 12:44am On Jan 17, 2015
And so......what's my fucking business
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police by Ahzyz(m): 12:44am On Jan 17, 2015
;DWATIN CONCERN ME
ABEG NA CHANGE WE NEED
GMB TILL NIGERIA WIN WORLD CUP.
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police by jbaby265(f): 12:47am On Jan 17, 2015
lol i dey smile..the news look like a cooked up one..

which one is film markers productions..i have never heard of such..

two millon..lol tell that to d cows in the field.

yeye dey smell
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police by EMPERORSKY(m): 12:47am On Jan 17, 2015
Abi ooooh,datz not my business
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 17, 2015
Why are they trying to soil her name because of this chicken change
They should leave her alone o,she is a nursing mother
If she Beats her brea.sts and swears for them,the wrath will be gigantic o
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 17, 2015
Francon:
I don't receive notifications any more. Somebody should help

which notification?
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police by Slickest(m): 1:08am On Jan 17, 2015
Marketer dey produce film,only 4 naija
Stars go collect money without workin,only 4 naija

End d film na...nd do part 2 later..
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police by fijiano202(m): 1:18am On Jan 17, 2015
tola9ja:
LADIES OF NOWADAYS

READ CAREFULLY
hahaha...lobatan
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police by Kesmakveli(m): 1:29am On Jan 17, 2015
Francon:
I don't receive notifications any more. Somebody should help
Delete the application and re-download a new one.. Same thing happened to me and I corrected it using this same measure. Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police by Nobody: 1:51am On Jan 17, 2015
Babymama1:
Why are they trying to soil her name because of this chicken change
They should leave her alone o,she is a nursing mother
If she Beats her brea.sts and swears for them,the wrath will be gigantic o
What do you mean "soil her name"? She's the one tying to soil her own name here- if the story is true. Why not refund the money so that the producer can get on with his movie by hiring another actress.
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police by oabel(m): 1:58am On Jan 17, 2015
Go her papa house na if trueiy u gave her the money and its really meant for what u said.
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police by casmirjohn: 2:01am On Jan 17, 2015
who says she is not back in Nigeria? my neighbour wey I dy see like my shoe everyday
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police by Opinedecandid(m): 2:16am On Jan 17, 2015
Bridge of contract, I suppose?
It should be sorted out according to the dictates of the law, probably not police.
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police by Nobody: 2:19am On Jan 17, 2015
Ko kan aiye. undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police by Nobody: 2:38am On Jan 17, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings / MEET Charly Boy’s Cute Grand-children, The Identical Twin Trendsetters! / Speed Darlington Calls Out Paul Okoye For “copying“ His Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.