Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

PET Bottle 3D Designer Wanted - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / PET Bottle 3D Designer Wanted (2654 Views)

Graphic Designer WANTED / Ebook Cover Designer Wanted / Graphics Designer Wanted For a Full Time Job In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PET Bottle 3D Designer Wanted by modu: 11:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
Hi,

I am after anyone that can design/produce a 3D design drawing of a bottle for me. see the attachment below for example. you can use AutoCAD, Pro E or SolidWorks. Happy to pay a small amount of money. Please email modupe@nutritionalviands.com

Re: PET Bottle 3D Designer Wanted by cockte(f): 12:03am On Jan 17, 2015
08082867377,Call me if u r serious bout it
Re: PET Bottle 3D Designer Wanted by modu: 12:10am On Jan 17, 2015
cockte:
08082867377,Call me if u r serious bout it

Email me if you can do this. Let me know/see what you have done in the past. I am not a time waster. You can google our company.
Re: PET Bottle 3D Designer Wanted by spywareczar(m): 10:00am On Jan 17, 2015
Re: PET Bottle 3D Designer Wanted by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
Here is your design. cheesy

Just to let know from my position that this design is way too ordinary, we can do better than this nah. wink

[img]http://4.bp..com/-bDZnBGftkVo/VLpak1cKFNI/AAAAAAAABBc/Ykp20kX21E0/s1600/3.bmp[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-U-JxzOB_mb0/VLpWsZoNjVI/AAAAAAAABBQ/hxkFjOsAhAs/s1600/mie3.jpg[/img]

I can re-design this for you if the price is right to a much more water-tight attractive, organic and presentable shape.

I can also provide you the water-tight .stl or .g file within manufacturing tolerance in case you are sending it for production in China or even print a copy for you with my 3D printer.

By the way, you didn't specify the radius of the curves, material type or thickness of the bottle. So, I applied +5mm in most cases and few +3mm in the other places.

(1) (Reply)

25 Of The World's Most Creative And Beautiful Sculptures. / Pictures Of My Latest Biro Drawings... / Critic This Poster That I Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.