Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (464970 Views)

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
i just finished my business awareness test, i was expecting about a hundred questions but got only 15 , hope there is no problem .
why i am worried is because those that have done it said the questions were many.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 27, 2018
Good evening guys, I am trying to fill the kpmg graduate trainee form for documentation , the part where we were asked to fill in undergraduate courses and grades is confusing .....I can't remember that until I get my transcript and how do I get the dates the exams were taken

Please is that part compulsory
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by eleanora: 7:29am On Dec 05, 2018
stephenobioha:
Good evening guys, I am trying to fill the kpmg graduate trainee form for documentation , the part where we were asked to fill in undergraduate courses and grades is confusing .....I can't remember that until I get my transcript and how do I get the dates the exams were taken

Please is that part compulsory

Please what department did you select during documentation?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by zakir007(m): 4:26pm On Dec 05, 2018
Please who else wrote the aptitude test on the 1st of December
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by OwlaRowl: 11:08am On Dec 07, 2018
zakir007:
Please who else wrote the aptitude test on the 1st of December

I did also, no mails yet.
nerves on edge!
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by zakir007(m): 6:04pm On Dec 07, 2018
OwlaRowl:

I did also, no mails yet.
nerves on edge!

I swear
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by LegitGirl(f): 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2019
trizzy123:
I have affidavit of age declaration, will it be accepted? Please I need an urgent reply

We seem to have similar cases. Please, was your affidavit accepted?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by LegitGirl(f): 6:29pm On Jan 08, 2019
Shinelle:

Chiamaka actually answered you right...
there's going to be panic, different people sending you different CAT, GRE, SHL , etc stuff to practice.
the thing is what those stuff can help you with is probably time mgmt..the rest will come from your head..
its an 'aptitude ' test remember..

Try to be fast in answering, the questions werent as difficult (relative though )..

In my case, ive always loved practicing gmat for leisure, i guessed through the vocabulary part (no time to decipher big grammer), the current affairs/history eg when was nafdac established? Same as above...lol (guesswork )...i didnt joke with the math n analytical part tho

Though i was on edge when i got the invite, i tried to test timing more when practicing and less on accuracy cos i knew the odds of meeting the same question was slim.
well... what can i say

.. just go there with your sound head

Geometry... Why are they testing on Geometry? Can I still remember what Geometry is even all about? embarassed Circles and radius and circumference. That stuff?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by kayceerilyn(f): 5:08am On Jan 09, 2019
McC0y:

Yes oooo...we done! #hopeful!! Thanks for d past questions they were really helpful...I blv by God's grace we would all meet at the top. Once again thanks man @akinniyiazeez. God bless u.
please can you send the past question to kayceerilyn@gmail.com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by LegitGirl(f): 9:05am On Jan 09, 2019
McC0y:

Yes oooo...we done! #hopeful!! Thanks for d past questions they were really helpful...I blv by God's grace we would all meet at the top. Once again thanks man @akinniyiazeez. God bless u.

Hello, Mccoy, did you study with the dragnet verbal and numerical reasoning past questions and answers?

I've been studying with a certain dragnet verbal and numerical PQ & A someone sent me. I feel a lot of the solvings are wrong, or at best confusing. Please, I want to know if I should bother with this dragnet. It's really causing me great worry.

Kindly reply.

Cc. Eleanora ; jsk7 ; beige21 ; alan056; shockmajor ; Harmonyemerald ; cygemeks ; igboeze90 .
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by chubbyG(m): 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2019
McC0y:

Bro, can you please send me the past questions
ochefioamali@gmail.com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by chubbyG(m): 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2019
Saimeritus:
Done.
please can you send me the past questions too? thanks
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by chubbyG(m): 1:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
Saimeritus:
Done.
please can you send me the past questions too? thanks
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by eleanora: 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2019
LegitGirl:

Hello, Mccoy, did you study with the dragnet verbal and numerical reasoning past questions and answers?

I've been studying with a certain dragnet verbal and numerical PQ & A someone sent me. I feel a lot of the solvings are wrong, or at best confusing. Please, I want to know if I should bother with this dragnet. It's really causing me great worry.

Kindly reply.

Cc. Eleanora ; jsk7 ; beige21 ; alan056; shockmajor ; Harmonyemerald ; cygemeks ; igboeze90 .
If you're writing the KPMG test, you should practise with GMAT. Their quest are basically maths, sentence correction, comprehension, antonyms, synonyms and be sure of current affairs.

You can read through 2017 thread for clues too

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by eleanora: 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2019
LegitGirl:

Kindly reply.

If you're writing the KPMG test, you should practise with GMAT. Their quest are basically maths, sentence correction, comprehension, antonyms, synonyms and be sure of current affairs.

You can read through 2017 thread for cl

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by LegitGirl(f): 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
eleanora:

You can read through 2017 thread for cl

Great. The mail I received actually stated that it's GMAT standard. Thank you. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by jovie50: 12:42am On Jan 10, 2019
LegitGirl:

Great. The mail I received actually stated that it's GMAT standard. Thank you. kiss

I received the same email too, but were you sent your login username and password?? I have not received yet.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by orobosa26(m): 2:17am On Jan 10, 2019
please I'm in need of GMAT past question and answer to prepare for the text
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by LegitGirl(f): 6:12am On Jan 10, 2019
jovie50:

I received the same email too, but were you sent your login username and password?? I have not received yet.

No, I didn't receive such. Are we supposed to receive a log in username and password?

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Comfyski(f): 12:27am On Jan 12, 2019
Please I'm in need of the past questions. Please send to famousangelsjsc@yahoo.com
chubbyG:

please can you send me the past questions too?
thanks
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by LegitGirl(f): 2:36am On Jan 12, 2019
jovie50:

No. I haven't received any login details. Any implications?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by liberatorbayo: 6:38pm On Jan 15, 2019
Please, someone should help me with kpmg pass questions. Thanks adebayoadesanya11@gmail.com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by kes4glory(m): 7:18am On Jan 27, 2019
Hi guys, I wrote KPMG test on the 19th and some people have gotten feedback as to whether they are successful in the test or not, but I'm yet to get a mail and honestly I don't know what to do
is it that kpmg send success/regret mail in batches?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by opedaydydx9(m): 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2019
LegitGirl:

Kindly reply.

can you send to me?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by preciousofili: 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
Please someone should help me with kpmg past questions or materials, I have the test on Saturday. preciousofili16@gmail.com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by emmaexplores(m): 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
Please help me to dragnet past questions
My details include:
emmatechexplore@gmail.com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by qanda: 12:49pm On Jan 28, 2019
Download KPMG Past Questions and Answers from Q and A App
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by fashionme: 2:00am On Jan 30, 2019
Please, help send the materials to me, I have test on Saturday and I don't know what to study embarassed embarassed embarassed

mymoney.ng@gmail.com

McC0y:

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by SpearHead: 8:59am On Jan 30, 2019
hajjisemiu:
Owners of mails below should check their inbox for Dragnet questions and answers. I just sent them now. I wish u d best of luck.

jazinogold@gmail.com, Chimaxtop2@gmail.com, mickeysylva@yahoo.com, tosinawosugba@yahoo.com, benedima1991@gmail.com, okunlola.israel@gmail.com, esthy4friends@yahoo.com, adeniyiamuda@gmail.com, nwokolo.obinna@yahoo.com, geee4real@yahoo.com, jumoke.aremu@yahoo.com, ayomyafo@gmail.com
pls help me with the kpmg questions at scanemeka@gmail.com

God bless u
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by trizzy123: 9:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
LegitGirl:

It was accepted way back 2015 when I did the test. The process might have changed thou. All the best

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by landuhelen: 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2019
hajjisemiu:
Owners of mails below should check their inbox for Dragnet questions and answers. I just sent them now. I wish u d best of luck.

jazinogold@gmail.com, Chimaxtop2@gmail.com, mickeysylva@yahoo.com, tosinawosugba@yahoo.com, benedima1991@gmail.com, okunlola.israel@gmail.com, esthy4friends@yahoo.com, adeniyiamuda@gmail.com, nwokolo.obinna@yahoo.com, geee4real@yahoo.com, jumoke.aremu@yahoo.com, ayomyafo@gmail.com

Please landuhelen@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by trizzy123: 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2019
LegitGirl:

Yes it was, way back 2015. The process might have changed now thou

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.