Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,830 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (464584 Views)

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by SacrodAYAN: 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
habillion:

Ah. I fired them emails yesterday and behold.....de have sent the link. The fear of opening the link is real. shocked

Tis well jare...God dey......like my LI once said "if its ur job its ur job, if not ....."
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 05, 2015
SacrodAYAN:

seriously; please what is the test like??

Its actually a series of simple questions. For example if someone gives you work that isnt assigned to you, then you get options and pick the least and most applicable action... something of that nature
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by SacrodAYAN: 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
randolphgow:

Its actually a series of simple questions. For example if someone gives you work that isnt assigned to you, then you get options and pick the least and most applicable action... something of that nature

OK thanks.... all the best
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by OversightTM(m): 11:34pm On Nov 05, 2015
habillion:

Ah. I fired them emails yesterday and behold.....de have sent the link. The fear of opening the link is real. shocked
Dude, did you apply for the audit programme.I also rescheduled sometime in September because of nysc. And I've just sent them a mail but the reply I got was
"Thank you for your email and interest in KPMG Professional
Services. Your email has been received.
· For the Audit delivery Centre Program, Applications
are currently closed"
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by QSFemi(m): 12:42am On Nov 06, 2015
habillion:

Seriously... Oh well I wish you success..
Thanks. I have already taken d test...looking up to God for favour.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Berbatee1(m): 8:25am On Nov 06, 2015
I want to use this moment to heartily express my heartfelt
gratitude to everyone in Nairaland for their contribution in one way or d other to d success of my KPMG Graduate Aptitude test held last week Friday.
Great Nairalanders, i still need your help with respect to KPMG business awareness test. I have been scheduled to do an online psychometric test. The test will assess my
behavioural competencies in line with KPMG skills and
behaviour. I need an advice from people with experience
in such a test. The deadline for the completion of this test is 5:00 pm on Monday, 9 November 2015. Pls I will be waiting for ur suggestions and contributions. THANKS.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 06, 2015
OversightTM:

Dude, did you apply for the audit programme.I also rescheduled sometime in September because of nysc. And I've just sent them a mail but the reply I got was
"Thank you for your email and interest in KPMG Professional
Services. Your email has been received.
· For the Audit delivery Centre Program, Applications
are currently closed"

Yes its an automated message first. But ul soon get a reply hopefull
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 06, 2015
Berbatee1:
I want to use this moment to heartily express my heartfelt
gratitude to everyone in Nairaland for their contribution in one way or d other to d success of my KPMG Graduate Aptitude test held last week Friday.
Great Nairalanders, i still need your help with respect to KPMG business awareness test. I have been scheduled to do an online psychometric test. The test will assess my
behavioural competencies in line with KPMG skills and
behaviour. I need an advice from people with experience
in such a test. The deadline for the completion of this test is 5:00 pm on Monday, 9 November 2015. Pls I will be waiting for ur suggestions and contributions. THANKS.

Dear Berbatee. We are happy for your success . Some of us here are yet to write the test. Pls would you mind giving us an idea of the questions or current affair to expect so that we might be helped as well?thank you.

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by OversightTM(m): 2:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
habillion:

Yes its an automated message first. But ul soon get a reply hopefull
Thanks. I've gotten their invite for an online business assessment. You got any idea on what to expect?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
OversightTM:

Thanks. I've gotten their invite for an online business assessment yes. You got any idea on what to expect?

No idea at all
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Berbatee1(m): 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
For those who are yet to write d KPMG aptitude test, try to know percentage, probability, prime numbers, inequalities, rates and proportions, interest, algebra, profit & loss, data sufficiency, little gmat(don't waste much time on it) no graphs, no dragnet.
English: logical and critical reasoning, gmat verbal, fill in d gap, word and opposite.
Current affairs: like biggest cities in the world, past governors of central bank, abbreviations (ECOWAS), Nigeria regions and d states it constitute.
Essay: two statements, support or disagree. give reasons and
examples. one of d essay I came across was"Not everything that is learned is contained in books". compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which source is more important? Why?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.
Write at least 250 words.

Note, there are plenty paper types, people encounter different essay, different numerical, verbal and current affairs. d time frame is not much also. Also, try ur best on d essay, I think it carries mark.

Wishing u all d very best of luck.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
Berbatee1:
For those who are yet to write d KPMG aptitude test, try to know percentage, probability, prime numbers, inequalities, rates and proportions, interest, algebra, profit & loss, data sufficiency, little gmat(don't waste much time on it) no graphs, no dragnet.
English: logical and critical reasoning, gmat verbal, fill in d gap, word and opposite.
Current affairs: like biggest cities in the world, past governors of central bank, abbreviations (ECOWAS), Nigeria regions and d states it constitute.
Essay: two statements, support or disagree. give reasons and
examples. one of d essay I came across was"Not everything that is learned is contained in books". compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which source is more important? Why?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.
Write at least 250 words.

Note, there are plenty paper types, people encounter different essay, different numerical, verbal and current affairs. d time frame is not much also. Also, try ur best on d essay, I think it carries mark.

Wishing u all d very best of luck.

God bless you abundantly. This is like the most reasonable and very direct advise I have seen far. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Braaad: 8:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
Pls, did anyone get a response mail after taking the SJT?

someone in the company said I should have gotten a mail telling me if i was successful or not. or inviting me for the upcoming aptitude test. I finished my test yesterday n ive not gotten any response yet.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Berbatee1(m): 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
Please brothers and sisters in Nairaland , what is d difference between different SJT and business awareness test?
Are they d same or not?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Berbatee1(m): 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
Please brothers and sisters in Nairaland , what is d difference between SJT and business awareness test?
Are they d same or not?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by hlord: 8:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
Berbatee1:
Please brothers and sisters in Nairaland , what is d difference between SJT and business awareness test?
Are they d same or not?

They're the same. Trust me, I've been there

3 Likes

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Berbatee1(m): 9:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
hlord:
They're the same. Trust me, I've been there
OK. Pls what is it all about?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by kunbit(f): 9:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
@viee2, pls can you let me know when you get the invite for the AC.
You can tag me here or send me a PM.
Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by trizzy123: 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
ess145:

I have been told to write the online business awareness test. how far with u?

I didn't receive any mail regarding that. have you written the aptitude test before , including documentation?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ess145: 6:00pm On Nov 07, 2015
trizzy123:

I didn't receive any mail regarding that. have you written the aptitude test before , including documentation?

NO. Just rescheduled
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by trizzy123: 8:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
ess145:

NO. Just rescheduled

Alrite bro. I wrote the test 2months ago and did the documentation. waiting to be called for AC. All the best in your assessment
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by christobabee: 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
stariobran:

pls forward to dbrowncat@yahoo.com
Thank you
pls help me forward do questions to my email also chadabaale@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 11, 2015
Has anyone got a response yet? After the business awareness test i mean.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 11, 2015
Has anyone got a response yet? After the business awareness test I mean.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by kaka22(m): 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
habillion:
Thank God. I just received feedback from KPMG and I was successful...

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by SacrodAYAN: 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
habillion:

yes I have...successful

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
habillion:

Yes. Today. I was successful. smiley grin grin grin grin
All the best to the rest of you.
Please anyone with sample questions send a mail to randolphgow@gmail.com
Thanks guys

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Jazmiynne: 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
ess145:

NO. Just rescheduled

Please how exactly did you reschedule and what reply were you given. Cos I rescheduled in October, just want to be sure I'm still on the right track
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by ess145: 8:38am On Nov 12, 2015
Jazmiynne:

Please how exactly did you reschedule and what reply were you given. Cos I rescheduled in October, just want to be sure I'm still on the right track

I replied their mail saying I wont make it after speaking to them on phone though.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Jazmiynne: 10:20am On Nov 12, 2015
ess145:

I replied their mail saying I wont make it after speaking to them on phone though.

Okay thanks that's basically what I did too. Any ideas for how long one can keep rescheduling?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by OversightTM(m): 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
Too bad I'm unsuccessful in the business awareness test . Best of luck to those who scaled through. I was wondering if one can still apply for the 2016 graduate trainee programme after failing this awareness test...
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by hildaoko: 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
pls I also nid past question on d er aptitude test.pls send to hilda.eokonyia@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (145) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.