Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Nigerian Gsm Phone Numbers Categorized LGA By LGA - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Gsm Phone Numbers Categorized LGA By LGA (837 Views)

If You Know Any Filling Station Selling Above Pump Price(n87) Call These Numbers / I Need GSM Phone Numbers Of Active Internet Users / Phone Number Database For Nigeria - Lga By Lga Full Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Gsm Phone Numbers Categorized LGA By LGA by kasbeats(m): 2:36am On Jan 17, 2015
The gsm database of phone numbers of registered voters in Nigeria is currently available for Sale. The numbers were personally outsourced and are extremely in high demand. You can contact 08059328838 to get proof. You send us as many numbers as possible and we would match it with our database and tell you the location of at least 8 of them. BBM 2120567B,.
Re: Nigerian Gsm Phone Numbers Categorized LGA By LGA by Pharmb(m): 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
I will sell it to any body interested @#5000
Re: Nigerian Gsm Phone Numbers Categorized LGA By LGA by refils2021: 11:54am On May 17, 2022
Hello, contact me for your valid, active and authentic gsm phone numbers for the entire 36 states plus the FCT, they are all recent and are categorize by name, LG, DOB, sex, polling units, rac number, occupation, vin numbers, polling units name and phone numbers. this is all you are looking for to boost your business. All these are at pocket friendly price. Call or chat me for samples. 07052506488, Michael.

(1) (Reply)

How To Join And Start The Internet And Information Marketing Business. Join Here / Pure Water Machine And Pet Blowing Machine For Sale / nnn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.