Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

GCFR For Dame Patience (a Satire) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / GCFR For Dame Patience (a Satire) (619 Views)

Fictitious Chats Between Obasanjo And Patience Jonathan / “i Won’t Park Out Of Aso Rock” – Dame Patience / Dame Patience Jonathan Nigeria Celeb Of The Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GCFR For Dame Patience (a Satire) by patostation(m): 4:34am On Jan 17, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan will be honoring his wife, the first lady, Dame Patience Jonathan with the award of GCFR (Grammer Commander of the Federal Republic). Sources said this award is due to the immense contributions of the first lady to the propagation of spoken English in Nigeria. Another reason for this pretigious award is that the first lady has grammatically affected a lot of lives with her speeches which make Nigerians to laugh and forget their sorrows. According to the President, this singular act has helped to increase the lifespan of an average Nigerian by cutting down hypertension in the land.

Here are some examples of her award-winning speeches:

*Nigeria is a great CONTINENT
*My husband and Sambo IS good people
*I rather kill myself than commit suicide
*My fellow Widows
*I travelled abroad to Rest In Peace
*My husband is the best COUPLE on earth
*The doctors are responding to treatment
*Ojukwu is dead but his manhood lives on
*Na only you waka come?
*Chaei!!, chaei!! Diariz Godu o
*For those who say I SPEECH bad English, I LEFT them for God.

Please support and honor the Nigerian First Lady by sharing with your friends and loved ones! Don't laugh alone.
Re: GCFR For Dame Patience (a Satire) by madridguy(m): 4:45am On Jan 17, 2015
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Need A Laugh? / If You Could Create Your Own Public Holiday / A Smart Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.