Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,624 members, 7,801,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti (19905 Views)

Diesel Tanker Rams Into School Wall In Lagos (Photo) / A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) / Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti by Pharmtj: 5:45am On Jan 17, 2015
Policemen in Ado-Ekiti have arrested two rams for attacking and injuring a 65-year-old woman popularly called ‘Iya Oyo.’

Narrating her ordeal, Iya Oyo said she was on her way to a commercial bank in Okesa area with her son on Monday to withdraw some money when one of the rams reportedly owned by a manager of a filling station in the area went berserk and gored her, fracturing her right thigh.

The woman who was writhing in pains at a traditional orthopaedic clinic where she was rushed to by sympathisers, said that she fell immediately after the attack and became unconscious only to find herself at the clinic where she regained consciousness.

According to her, “on the fateful day, I was going to the Union Bank with my son. We were walking on the walkway and saw the rams in front of us but not knowing what was on their mind. Immediately they sighted us coming, one of them rushed and hit me several times with its horns. Immediately, I fell but as I was struggling to get up, the second ram joined the first to attack me. Thank God that some people came and saved me from untimely death in the hands of these “mad rams.”

Residents who do not want their names in print described the rams as “too notorious and always ready to attack people at sight. “We have complained several times to the owner of the rams to tame them but to no avail. The animals are always roaming the streets and daring people,” they said.

She said the owner of the animals had gone into hiding since the attack without offering any form of assistance to her.

The director of the Tradomedical Clinic, Chief Ezekiel Ogunjemilusi, said Iya Oyo was brought to his clinic with fractures on two sides of her right leg noting that the injury will take few weeks to heal.

Though there was no official statement, a highly placed police officer at the Area command confirmed the attack.

Source: [url]http://leadership.ng/news/402394 /police-arrest-rams-attacking- 65yearold-woman[/url]
Re: Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti by alberto2k(m): 6:02am On Jan 17, 2015
[size=25]Which kind Arrest be this na? undecided

But Mehn those Ramz stubborn gan![/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti by CCsurplus007(m): 6:35am On Jan 17, 2015
Nothing wey person no go hear for Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti by Redoil: 6:48am On Jan 17, 2015
Ado ekiti people i hail una. May be the owner of the ram is having a crush on the old mama and the woman is feing igorrance about it so the rams were sent to attack her

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti by smartardy(m): 6:49am On Jan 17, 2015
let dem charge him to court for public assault

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti by yurme(m): 10:14am On Jan 17, 2015
Nawa 0
Re: Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 17, 2015
grin grin
Re: Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 17, 2015
Criminals are too difficult to catch so they pick on dumb offenders@ram

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti by ugojamali(m): 10:16am On Jan 17, 2015
I hope their Miranda rights were read to them before they were arrested.

Anyway as a lawyer I've decided to offer my legal services to the rams. I urge the accused to remain quiet and make no incriminating statements.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti by seuncyber(m): 10:17am On Jan 17, 2015
Lobatan
Re: Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti by PerfumeRepublik: 10:21am On Jan 17, 2015
Is it safe to say there is hope for ram suya?

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 17, 2015
Some policemen today go chop balungo

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 10:22am On Jan 17, 2015
NOW THAT'S RAMILICURIOUS!

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 17, 2015
Rams Rams Rams. Na kuuru or Hoodah? cool

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti by Henrybliz(m): 10:24am On Jan 17, 2015
Strange

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 17, 2015
u sure say no be human beings be dis?
All those rams wey dey waka anyhow for night.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti by chiefbamo(m): 10:24am On Jan 17, 2015
So now that the courts are closed,the ram no go fit get bail hearing,eyah..
Every ram is innocent untile proven otherwise by a competent court of law..
Rule of law must be adhered to in this case!!nuffsaid.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti by Sijo01(f): 10:24am On Jan 17, 2015
cheesy cheesy
The rams should be charged to court asap
Re: Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti by Xslaze3xd(m): 10:24am On Jan 17, 2015
nothinq we nor qo hear for naija

lobatan

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 17, 2015
i'm not surprised. Police have arrested a ladder before

6 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 17, 2015
Police: you're both under arrest for assault and battery!
Rams: meeeeeh
*Squad bundles rams into pickup trucks*
Rams: meeeh! Meeeeh!! Meeeh!!!
*At the station*
Police: Ram 1, what is your name?
Ram 1: meeeh
Police: you think I'm joking? We wee kee you o.
Ram 1: meeeeeh!!!
Police: you no fear? We go deal with you. Ram 2 you look more sensible, please tell us una name.
Ram 2: meeeh! Meeeeeh!!!
Police: we wee teach you the lesson of your lives.
*police equip themselves with horsewhips and begin to flog rams*
*scuffle ensues*
Rams: we are Roko Raram! Hararu Rakbak!!!
***Kabooooooooooooooooooooom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***
End of story.
Moral of story: torture doesn't work.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti by boolet: 10:25am On Jan 17, 2015
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti by Burger01(m): 10:27am On Jan 17, 2015
Abeg, slaughter the damn thing make we take am celebrate FeBuhari 14, 2015...

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 17, 2015
pikshore or....
Re: Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 17, 2015
Funny!
Re: Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti by Collynzo9: 10:27am On Jan 17, 2015
Only in the South West!
Enough meat for the police men.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 17, 2015
Hahaha grin
Imagine mad and notorious rams are now
terrorising the neighbourhood.
No need for amnesty, sue the fvcking rams joor.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 17, 2015
Nneka123:
grin grin
brainless bimbo cheesy
Re: Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 17, 2015
Nothing we no go hear *laughing in yoruba way*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. / High Death Rate On The Lekki Expressway / Houses And Farms Flooded In Minna After Heavy Rainfall (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.