Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!! (1192 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!! SCAM ALERT!!! SCAM ALERT!!! / Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!! by mceze(m): 10:06am On Jan 17, 2015
I want to bring to the notice of fellow nairalanders and the general public that PROFIT NIGERIA (www.profitng.com) is nothing but Scam.The guys behind this firm are nothing but Scammers.I saw their advert on nairaland and decided to invest with them with the full confidence and assurance that since it is from nairaland,it is genuine.I invested ten thousand with them since last year August.When i invested,their package was that you get 50% of any deposit made and that you can also withdraw your deposit but surprisingly,they changed the package to 20% on any deposit made and that you cant withdraw your initial capital till after one year without informing me and i was just two weeks to receive my profit.When i called,i was told that they have the right to change it at any time they deem fit to.Since then,i have been calling them for my capital and profit.Sometimes,if they know that am the one calling,they will not pick and if i use a different number,once i give them the details,they will drop the call.Pls oga seaun, post this,if possible on front page so that people and nairalanders will not be defrauded of their hard earned money by this firm....

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!! by iykofias(m): 10:24am On Jan 17, 2015
Sorry op, If ds is true then seun too shuld b held responsible for advertising a bizness of a fraudster in his advert slot.

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!! by iykepromotions: 12:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
RULE NO 1 CONCERNING ONLINE BUSINESS; First Research online in search engines then take action but in your own case the reverse was the case
Re: Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
iykofias:

I wish it was so but its not. This disclaimer at the bottom of every page

"Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland"

unburdens him of legal responsibility attached to scammer activity.
Re: Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
Op ar u sure of what u ar saying? Which part of Nigeria ar u? Better still visit thier office and lay ur complain may be u pay into wrong hand. Sorry tho
Re: Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!! by Queensss(f): 3:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
OP Sorry about your loss. That is why you guys are adviced to do well in enquiring the legitimate status of any online schemes/systems before you venture into it. Following the right techniques and steps ,''That 10k now for don bring you huge returns if invested in any other genuine online biz. smiley(either buying a powerful money making product or even football betting)
Re: Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!! by mceze(m): 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
lanrema:
Op ar u sure of what u ar saying? Which part of Nigeria ar u? Better still visit thier office and lay ur complain may be u pay into wrong hand. Sorry tho
Am in Kaduna..Am very sure of what i am saying and i still have my deposit slip with me.I did not pay into wrong hand,i paid directly into their bank account.They created an account in their website showing the amount i invested.i have access to my investment page but no activities showing my profits added to the initial capital invested.This guys are scam and am not sure they have any existing office anywhere......

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Get My Money From Skye Bank / Fender Bass Guitar For Sale (5 Strings) / Current Exchange Rate Of The Naira To Other African/eu/asian/american Currencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.