Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Can You Empty Your Account For God?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Empty Your Account For God?? (633 Views)

Please Help Me For God Sake / Stephen Curry's Shoes Reach Millions For God As Nike's Miss, Cost Them Billions / Googling For God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Empty Your Account For God?? by onosprince(m): 10:53am On Jan 17, 2015
Am directing this question to those who have block in their acct, if you have below 5k I know your answer already grin. As for me I wont do that even if a pastor asked me to tongue. Can You Empty Your Account For God?
Re: Can You Empty Your Account For God?? by elantraceey(f): 11:00am On Jan 17, 2015
I've done it several times.

1 Like

Re: Can You Empty Your Account For God?? by nakedwire(m): 11:02am On Jan 17, 2015
baba make god luckup o....naija hard dollar na 190 now
Re: Can You Empty Your Account For God?? by Deefuray(f): 11:03am On Jan 17, 2015
I have and it worked
Re: Can You Empty Your Account For God?? by papadjaji: 11:07am On Jan 17, 2015
Those who have done it, pls can you give me God's account number?

3 Likes

Re: Can You Empty Your Account For God?? by macklef(m): 11:10am On Jan 17, 2015
God does not need your money, your pastor does.

Or have u heard God using money to buy anything? Rather give the money to the poor just as jesus adviced that rich man. Or better still donate it to a part of service to him. Maybe a temple building, renovation, or any other sacred expenditure.

But donating money to the purse of one man saying ur doing it to God is plain folly.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Empty Your Account For God?? by vooks: 11:20am On Jan 17, 2015
Sure, why not?
He says so and I obey without question
Re: Can You Empty Your Account For God?? by lastmessenger: 11:29am On Jan 17, 2015
If God appear to me and ask me to give him my whole life savings, I will do it without a second thought but let's say I am in a church and the pastor request I empty my account saying it is a message from God, my dear I will never do it.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Empty Your Account For God?? by PastorKun(m): 11:35am On Jan 17, 2015
God would never ask you to empty your account for him, as God does not need your money. That said, if you really want to give to God, give to that brother or sister in need around you as Jesus taught us to.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Empty Your Account For God?? by Provie(m): 11:04am On Jan 18, 2015
papadjaji:
Those who have done it, pls can you give me God's account number?

On point.
Re: Can You Empty Your Account For God?? by Chuksgeo: 11:30am On Jan 18, 2015
This na simple question, it will only be hard for you if you're yet to have an encounter with God
Re: Can You Empty Your Account For God?? by kevoh(m): 11:47am On Jan 18, 2015
Deefuray:
I have and it worked

Please, explain this

(1) (Reply)

Monk Meditates In Pot Of Boiling Oil / Easiest Step To Receive From God / Awakening Your Spiritual Consciousness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.