Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,764 members, 7,798,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine (69816 Views)

Toria'z Interiordezine / Toria'z Interiordezine / Toria'z Interiordezine(dress Your Home ,office And Hotel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
Quick Tip
When shopping for Items, never settle for cheaper, try spend alil more and you will enjoy the product better.

Courtesy of MID
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hello Guys,
Quick Tip:
When mopping or cleaning your floors. Use clean cleaning fabrics (cloths or mopping stick) and make sure you keep changing the dirty water.
* Use less soap for cleaning and make sure the soap being used is properly dissolved before dipping the cleaning fabrics
* Avoid stepping on damp floors when cleaning and
*Make sure you squeeze out water very well before each cleaning

Written by Olutola Olukemi
courtesy of Multicolour Interiordezine
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
Happy Good Friday

We love you all
May the purpose for the celebration never depart from us all
From Multicolour Interiordezine
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 4:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
Happy New Month Guys
From Multicolour Interiordezine

We add colour to your life
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by Ralphdan(m): 8:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
Pls am passionate about interior design and would want to pursue a career in it.can you help am a fresh graduate.
Email me @ 07035497687ralph@gmail.com
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ralphdan:
Pls am passionate about interior design and would want to pursue a career in it.can you help am a fresh graduate.
Email me @ 07035497687ralph@gmail.com

Darling, we will get back to you shortly
God bless your passion

Olutola Olukemi
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:27am On Apr 03, 2016
Happy New Month
Because We love you

Multicolour Interiordezine...adding colour to ur life

Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:22am On Apr 06, 2016
When your Mentor is Aprreciating you.
Then you know you are in the making

CHECK OUT WHAT @ferrarinikitchen said about us on Ig @kemi_multicolur

Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 7:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
Quick Tip: Re-arrange the artwork on the wall. Scatter them. Wide/large/horizontally shaped artworks on vertical walls (long looking walls) and slim/ long/ vertically spade artworks on horizontal/ wide walls.

Courtesy of MID
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
Happy New Week

Multicolour Interiordezine...we care
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2016
Quick Tip:
3D panel is also a great wall treatment and can be painted to any colour of choice.

Courtesy of MID
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2016
Happy Weekend guys
FROM MID
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 5:02pm On Apr 17, 2016
Hello Friends
Don't forget that cleaning of your home is better when done in the morning.
Your home smells fresh and gives you better room to organise for the day.

Courtesy of Multicolour Interiordezine
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hello Guys
How was work today?.

We care @Multicolour Interiordezine
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by robosky02(m): 9:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
MulticolourDeco:
Hello Guys
How was work today?.

We care @Multicolour Interiordezine

and hows the decos
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:25am On Apr 22, 2016
robosky02:

and hows the decos

We are getting better with each Job. Thank you.
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:39am On Apr 23, 2016
Kindly Visit Our Store @ No 562, Carnival House, Obadeyi Bishop, Obadeyi-Ajala, Beside Eco bank, Lagos-Abeokuta express way, Lagos.

We care
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
Quick Tip:
Cleaning your bathroom atleast twice in a week no matter how big it is will save you from so many dirt / dirt stuffs / growth of insects in your bathroom.

Courtesy of MID
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by VocalWalls: 9:20am On Apr 27, 2016
nice
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
[quote author=VocalWalls post=45082110]nice[/quote

Thanks @vocalwalls]
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hello Guys
How was today?

We care...
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by Chelseafan1: 10:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
MulticolourDeco:
Hello Guys
How was today?

We care...

I like what you do, I just finished plastering my 4 bedroom residential project, I need the touch of an interior designer for the whole indoor spaces but right now, I'm only prepared for the living room, entrance porch, dining and the visitor's toilet, I'll see to the rooms and kitchen much later, the Wall plastering and flooring is done, the plumbing and electrical fittings are done, I wanna make the living room and dining livable and accommodating, that is, we wud continue with the interior design of those 3 spaces(LR, DR and VT) , the POP ceiling work, wall panels, tiling, use of curtains and other materials, and then furnitures and fittings to make doz spaces beautiful,i have milk, white and brown color in mind for the design of the spaces
I need your services.
Site location is in ife, Osun state.
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 12:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
I like what you do, I just finished plastering my 4 bedroom residential project, I need the touch of an interior designer for the whole indoor spaces but right now, I'm only prepared for the living room, entrance porch, dining and the visitor's toilet, I'll see to the rooms and kitchen much later, the Wall plastering and flooring is done, the plumbing and electrical fittings are done, I wanna make the living room and dining livable and accommodating, that is, we wud continue with the interior design of those 3 spaces(LR, DR and VT) , the POP ceiling work, wall panels, tiling, use of curtains and other materials, and then furnitures and fittings to make doz spaces beautiful,i have milk, white and brown color in mind for the design of the spaces
I need your services.
Site location is in ife, Osun state. [/quote]

Thank you very much Sir. We are indeed very grateful. One of our representative is with you on whatsapp already. Bless you
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:52am On Apr 30, 2016
Quick Tip: What is your understanding to a Professional Job.

Hi guys, I had a funny encounter with one of our potential client yesterday. He was thinking too much. First of all he was concern with consultancy charge and secondly he was particular about our services costing more.

I am surprised a lot of Nigerians still leaves on the dark age. They believe when you say you are a professional then you must cost more. How conclusively.
A lot of times a Professional gives you better for your price value and something so you but more elaborately special. Something fabulous and unique.something with more touch of perfection.

So many a times, they get you discounted offers than you could ever achieve. Professionals partner with many importers and local producers. Believe me you, you can never beat the prices, job outcomes and works of a true professional. Mark my words.

By Olutola Olukemi
CEO. Multicolour Interiordezine
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:41pm On May 01, 2016
Guys please have a great week.

We care
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 7:28am On May 02, 2016
Happy Holiday

We sure care
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 5:55pm On May 02, 2016
Quick Tip:
When thinking of adding spectacular to your interior, think wallpaper or 3D wall Panels.
we can consult for you freely on the right kind to use for your unique interior.

Multicolour Interiordezine..adding colour to ur life
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by mavverick: 8:34pm On May 03, 2016
Good write up, keep it up.

I some questions for you

If one is tiling a floor with a dark and light tile combination (dark tile is only for design pattern), the wall colour is neutral. is it better to make the skirting a dark tile or a light one ?
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 2:56pm On May 05, 2016
Quick Tip: Choosing Colours that works
When picking a colour for any Item for you interior, make sure it's a colour you feel comfortable with.
Make sure you put in mind how you want the final outcome of what you want your interior to look like in mind before picking colours for some quite permanent, expensive and irreplaceable items. Especially in doing the interior design.

We love you
By Olutola Olukemi
Multicolour Interiordezine
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:01am On May 07, 2016
Happy Weekend Friends

We care
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:25pm On May 07, 2016
I am going to start blogging soon.

I hope you guys like our post on our blog page

www.kemimulticolour..com
Kindly go through our previous post.

For you information, we are going to be incorporating the blog to our website pretty soon.

We care
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:44pm On May 09, 2016
Quick Tip:
When thinking of a great Interior decorator for your Interior, make sure you ask alot of questions from any one you meet. Any great decorator will always answer any of your foolish questions and you will never be disappointed in his or her response.

Courtesy of MID

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (31) (Reply)

Man Building Bottle House In Kaduna (Photos) / Before And After Looks Of A Mansion Totally Submerged By Floods (pics/video) / Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.