Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

The More She Rejects The More I Get Interested In Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The More She Rejects The More I Get Interested In Her (2611 Views)

What To Say When She Rejects You – Answers To Different Types Of Rejections / Bien-Aime Baraza Rejects Kiss From Ellah Namtumbwe (Photos) / She Rejects Him Thinking He’s A Nobody Then She Finds Out He’s Famous. Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The More She Rejects The More I Get Interested In Her by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 17, 2015
Please peeps don't think me for one crazy dude.There is this sweet clean pretty tall girl in my area that I just started getting interested in...'mehn this chick they burst my speakers'.I have approached her with the normal lyrics but she seems not very interested,I became frends with her younger brother in other to get her but the condition did not improve,I but her a nice wrist watch and other miscellaneous items and she turned it down.But the more she respond negatively the more I get interested.Please how can I win her over,she means a lot to me...

1 Like

Re: The More She Rejects The More I Get Interested In Her by iceberylin(m): 11:21am On Jan 17, 2015
edgeproduk:
Please peeps don't think me for one crazy dude.I but her a nice wrist watch and other miscellaneous items and she turned it down..
Maybe you need to improve in your English....

3 Likes

Re: The More She Rejects The More I Get Interested In Her by alberto2k(m): 11:22am On Jan 17, 2015
Turn it oFF!

I mean just let her Go, if she's meant for u... She'll definitely come back to u and be all yours
Re: The More She Rejects The More I Get Interested In Her by alberto2k(m): 11:23am On Jan 17, 2015
iceberylin:

Ice ice with his Magnifying lenses cool
Re: The More She Rejects The More I Get Interested In Her by Dotwillis1(m): 11:26am On Jan 17, 2015
Use juju

1 Like

Re: The More She Rejects The More I Get Interested In Her by kilokeys(m): 11:30am On Jan 17, 2015
edgeproduk:
Please peeps don't think me for one crazy dude.There is this sweet clean pretty tall girl in my area that I just started getting interested in...'mehn this chick they burst my speakers'.I have approached her with the normal lyrics but she seems not very interested,I became frends with her younger brother in other to get her but the condition did not improve,I but her a nice wrist watch and other miscellaneous items and she turned it down.But the more she respond negatively the more I get interested.Please how can I win her over,she means a lot to me...

when i used to help folks like u.. mehn.. anyway

seduction is an art.. u have to learn it.
reverse psychology.
u have to turn the tables

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The More She Rejects The More I Get Interested In Her by Tymax(m): 11:32am On Jan 17, 2015
It's normal for you to feel that way. We guys respond to challenge. I think you should close her chapter Joor.

You spoiled everything when you bought her those gifts. Just let her be and she may warm up to you later on. I'm sure that if she decides to ask you for stuff, you will glady oblige. You see how you have made yourself her voluntary maga?

Drop her case and move to the next one.
Re: The More She Rejects The More I Get Interested In Her by iceberylin(m): 11:41am On Jan 17, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Use juju

grin
Re: The More She Rejects The More I Get Interested In Her by iceberylin(m): 11:42am On Jan 17, 2015
alberto2k:

Ice ice with his Magnifying lenses cool
Its obvious na
Re: The More She Rejects The More I Get Interested In Her by bigt2(m): 11:43am On Jan 17, 2015
Tymax:
It's normal for you to feel that way. We guys respond to challenge. I think you should close her chapter Joor.

You spoiled everything when you bought her those gifts. Just let her be and she may warm up to you later on. I'm sure that if she decides to ask you for stuff, you will glady oblige. You see how you have made yourself her voluntary maga?

Drop her case and move to the next one.
in addition, you downgraded yourself by the friendship with her younger brother. You know the chemistry of brotherhood, you kiss and tell- sometimes. Besides, she will take you as a kid brother too. Cut the ties with the brother, then act like you don't notice her, step up your game, wall tall - like 4 inches, and watch as the mystery unfolds.

1 Like

Re: The More She Rejects The More I Get Interested In Her by Maamin(m): 11:52am On Jan 17, 2015
edgeproduk:
Please peeps don't think me for one crazy dude.I but her a nice wrist watch and other miscellaneous items and she turned it down..

Let me laff at this one first..hehehehe! grin

*clears throat*
Ok, so you said "this girl is bursting ur speakers", may be your speakers are too loud and close to her ears..try to turn down the volume of your radio and perhaps change the music you are playing if she likes it she will not burst your speakers again.

I hope this helps..*sips fayrouz*
Re: The More She Rejects The More I Get Interested In Her by Sunkyphil(m): 11:53am On Jan 17, 2015
chai c what my fellow guy is doing all because of punny embarassed
Re: The More She Rejects The More I Get Interested In Her by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 17, 2015
You bought her gifts?
You befriended her brother?

Just stop!
She's not into you.

Stop!

1 Like

Re: The More She Rejects The More I Get Interested In Her by Oahray: 12:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
Smh... Why do you guys try to woo girls with material gifts? There are a million ways to get into a girl's head without her permission.

1 Like

Re: The More She Rejects The More I Get Interested In Her by ronald4lif(m): 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
edgeproduk:

Have you been able to secure her phone number?

If no it may make your hunting more straining but if yes, then perhaps start messaging her on whatsapp preferably, morning and good night messages. Since it appears you are ready to spare some bucks to impress her buy airtime and send to her even without her asking, I am sure she won't reject it. Do anything you can to get her into responding to your messages, once she starts chatting you up you are on track. I will have to advise you don't ask her out anymore for sometime, she already know your intentions but she isn't aware if they are genuine so needless to keep asking her out.

Be nice, friendly, make her feel at ease around you and always check on her. When she's sure you are for real she may start losing up a bit, from there you both could start going out for events, outings or restaurants. The moment you both start hanging out together, and enjoying each other's company relationship becomes imminent.

This is all about patience, I know we guys hates to be patient, we just want a yes and a way to get laid quick but when there's love, and it's genuine one can wait. Only that lust is now widely misunderstood for love. You see a girl b*obs and laps and claim love. God dey watch us for 4D sha.

But please first find out if she's in a committed relationship before proceeding on your chase. I no dey like guys wey dey put sound for another bobo garri grin

2 Likes

Re: The More She Rejects The More I Get Interested In Her by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 17, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Use juju
the most sensible advice this guy will ever get cheesy
Re: The More She Rejects The More I Get Interested In Her by prettyjo(f): 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
she dey burst your speakers? odiegwu
Re: The More She Rejects The More I Get Interested In Her by Baddestguyp(m): 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Use juju
op, take note of this grin
Re: The More She Rejects The More I Get Interested In Her by AfricanApple(f): 12:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
smiley smiley
Re: The More She Rejects The More I Get Interested In Her by Dotwillis1(m): 1:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
samflexxy:
the most sensible advice this guy will ever get cheesy
grin
Re: The More She Rejects The More I Get Interested In Her by InZA: 1:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
How do you guys trip for girls so easily like that undecided

You saw her in your area and now now... You've started tripping undecided

No friendship...no knowledge of what she's truly like.. You just see face and body and your mind is going gaga

Na wa sha undecided

I wish I dey trip like that undecided
Re: The More She Rejects The More I Get Interested In Her by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
edgeproduk:

When she begin chop you now you scream Gold digger.

2 Likes

Re: The More She Rejects The More I Get Interested In Her by dre11(m): 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
edgeproduk:
Please peeps don't think me for one crazy dude.There is this sweet clean pretty tall girl in my area that I just started getting interested in...'mehn this chick they burst my speakers'.I have approached her with the normal lyrics but she seems not very interested, I became frends with her younger brother in other to get her but the condition did not improve, I but her a nice wrist watch and other miscellaneous items and she turned it down.But the more she respond negatively the more I get interested .Please how can I win her over, she means a lot to me...

See English @emboldened

Guy....... am sure its your English that scared her awaygringrin
Re: The More She Rejects The More I Get Interested In Her by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2015
Use juju.
E dey work wella cheesy
Re: The More She Rejects The More I Get Interested In Her by farano(f): 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
Let her be
Re: The More She Rejects The More I Get Interested In Her by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
farano:
Let her be

Why?
Re: The More She Rejects The More I Get Interested In Her by farano(f): 1:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
Akranez:

Why?
Because Y has a long tail and two branches tongue

1 Like

Re: The More She Rejects The More I Get Interested In Her by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
farano:
Because Y has a long tail and two branches tongue

Hian..

I will soon start toasting you like agege bread..
Don't treat me like the girl is treating the op.. Thank you in advance cheesy
Re: The More She Rejects The More I Get Interested In Her by Blazinraj01(f): 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
You seem confused. You met one in the bus and she no longer looks beautiful and now, you are tripping for the one you met in your area. Very soon, you will come and say she doesn't look beautiful too. undecided
Re: The More She Rejects The More I Get Interested In Her by justmag(m): 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
Seems like the more you get interested the mort you seem like a stalker! At least in her eye. undecided
Re: The More She Rejects The More I Get Interested In Her by farano(f): 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2015
Akranez:

Hian..

I will soon start toasting you like agege bread..
Don't treat me like the girl is treating the op.. Thank you in advance cheesy
undecided
Re: The More She Rejects The More I Get Interested In Her by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2015
farano:
undecided

You see o angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Girls On Nairaland Turn You Down! / 13 Shocking Reasons Why Married Women Cheat / An Advice To Guys And Ladies Who Love Cunnilingus By A Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.