Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (993971 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hollaytan: 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
donhuko:
please can one apply with 'student's copy' of transcript. I intend making multiple applications, and my school has refused to give me the original copy of my transcript or send it to any address that isn't that of a tertiary institution. Gurus in the house i await your response. Thanks

Of course you can bro, I used the student's copy, just make sure u certify each copy you are sending with you applications

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dencotech(m): 9:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
VISA COLLECTED. yea i think i collected my Visa together with clandestine on the 4th of February being Wednesday. Had my interview on the 16th of January, collected Visa on the 4th of February. All thanks to you guys who were with me. (with Eke40Stephen as contact point)

Germany things loading!!!! Osnabruck in Lower Saxony here i come!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 10:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
dencotech:
VISA COLLECTED. yea i think i collected my Visa together with clandestine on the 4th of February being Wednesday. Had my interview on the 16th of January, collected Visa on the 4th of February. All thanks to you guys who were with me. (with Eke40Stephen as contact point)

Congrats bro
Wishing you all the best in deutschland.

Alles Gute !!!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dafexe: 10:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
Hello house, is it possible to certify my documents in a court, if yes, which of the courts, supreme or high?. I'm currently not in Lagos and can't tell wen I'd be going there. So thinking if I can do it here in Abeokuta .
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adenjnr(m): 10:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
dafexe:
Hello house, is it possible to certify my documents in a court, if yes, which of the courts, supreme or high?. I'm currently not in Lagos and can't tell wen I'd be going there. So thinking if I can do it here in Abeokuta .
Any High court will do

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kaypopps: 10:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
dencotech:

Congrats my brother. All the best in germo. Remember us too in your prayers
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kaypopps: 10:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
@dencotech which school did you apply too in lower saxony?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bethiano(m): 11:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
bosakelvin:
b.eng in production engineering. i will be applying for production management at tuhh , computational mechanics at tum,to mention a few. last year i applied to tu cotbus for environmental and resource management and fh sudwestfalen systems engineering and engineering management. got rejects for both app. i will say i met d requirement since uni assist forwarded both app. during my 300L in school i had 7 carry overs due to some challenges i was facing then, i rewrote them and passed with good grades though it lead to my spill over and i still graduated with a cgpa of 4.2. i dont know if this is d cause of d rejection letters i got. d motivation letter was not part d requirement though i added it to my app. it was not stated if admission to d both programmes where restricted or open.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Clandestine60: 11:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
dencotech:

Nice. Congrats bro. Were you putting on glasses
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Clandestine60: 11:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
dencotech:

Nice. Congrats bro. Were you the guy with glasses
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by donhuko: 1:38am On Feb 06, 2015
hollaytan:

Of course you can bro, I used the student's copy, just make sure u certify each copy you are sending with you applications

Thanks for your response bro.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dafexe: 4:19am On Feb 06, 2015
adenjnr:

Any High court will do
Alright, will work with that info. Thanks so much.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nevilbot: 7:27am On Feb 06, 2015
donhuko:
please can one apply with 'student's copy' of transcript. I intend making multiple applications, and my school has refused to give me the original copy of my transcript or send it to any address that isn't that of a tertiary institution. Gurus in the house i await your response. Thanks

Yes that is what I used and I'm now in Germany. Just make sure its certified and it bears ur dept stamp and no alterations are on it, lobatan!!!!

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 8:08am On Feb 06, 2015
Today is my born day; to God be the glory. You will celebrate the next birthday with me in Germany in Jesus name. Congrats to those who have gotten their visas, it is the Lord's doing.

11 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by katezmarshall: 8:28am On Feb 06, 2015
dencotech:

Congrats smiley
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 8:29am On Feb 06, 2015
dafexe:
To add to what adenjnr posted, you can use the high court at Igbosere on Lagos Island, not far from TBS. A good friend told me he did 7 sets of his documents for N3,000.00! and the seal was embossed and had that red seal on it. I did only 3 sets at Ikeja High court yesterday and it was far more than N3,000 (I think more than double) at N200 per page.
However, I think its still free at the embassy.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 8:31am On Feb 06, 2015
dencotech:

Congrats brother......Go and succeed.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogompaul(m): 8:48am On Feb 06, 2015
I'm very happy for our brothers dat got their Visa, a big congratulations! to them. pls o, since January 19 that I got acknowledge from two schools, isn't high time dey take decision?
Again, lik when would b last period of waiting for summer admission? mid feb or early march? One Love!!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by princetutu: 10:12am On Feb 06, 2015
dencotech:

Congratz bro.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Achyever(f): 11:42am On Feb 06, 2015
Hi guys, please what are the steps to take to book an appointment for visa. How long does it take. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Achyever(f): 11:50am On Feb 06, 2015
Eke40seven:
Please I really need u now. Help me.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adenjnr(m): 12:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
Achyever:
Hi guys, please what are the steps to take to book an appointment for visa. How long does it take. Thanks
If it is a student visa appointment, scan your admission letter, information page of your international passport and proof of financial means to rk-visa105@lago.diplo.de. it takes less than 24hrs to get a reply

if its any other visa, you have to book through the embassy's website.

hope you find this helpful

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dafexe: 12:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
With the recent depreciation in Naira we all might as well be planning towards #2,000,000 or more for the blocked account. I stand to be corrected.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dafexe: 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
Eke40seven:

To add to what adenjnr posted, you can use the high court at Igbosere on Lagos Island, not far from TBS. A good friend told me he did 7 sets of his documents for N3,000.00! and the seal was embossed and had that red seal on it. I did only 3 sets at Ikeja High court yesterday and it was far more than N3,000 (I think more than double) at N200 per page.
However, I think its still free at the embassy.
Eke this year, we must meet @ Deutschland. No force is stopping us in Jesus name, Amen
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hyfr(m): 2:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
Honestly I started following this thread last month,I've been an ardent follower of the canadian visa thread but decided to swerve, I've read this post from Pages1-65,that should be year 2012, it hasn't be easy, I feel I'm lagging behind so I decided to hasten up and join the current thread just like our brother JUSTWISE said the pages are too long to start reading backwards. So House please pardon me for bringing you back. I'd appreciate if you guys can help suggest a good place and university for mechanical/ ICT engineering(UNDE-RGRADUATE) pls. And how to begin to go about it, I've read some steps here but I'm getting more confused the only thing I grabbed is the 8K blocked account issue and few others. Please help a brother,I'm willing to follow your instructions
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hyfr(m): 2:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
dafexe:

Eke this year, we must meet @ Deutschland. No force is stopping us in Jesus name, Amen
Amen

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hyfr(m): 2:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
Also fam where can I get enrolled for german classes, or where can I get the book, I'm free and ready for that at the moment. This year is Ours. Heaven on earth
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogompaul(m): 2:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
ogompaul:
I'm very happy for our brothers dat got their Visa, a big congratulations! to them. pls o, since January 19 that I got acknowledge from two schools, isn't high time dey take decision?
Again, lik when would b last period of waiting for summer admission? mid feb or early march? One Love!!
someone should please answer my question pls. d gurus in d house
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adenjnr(m): 2:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
ogompaul:
someone should please answer my question pls. d gurus in d house
It actually depends on the school and the enrolment deadline. Latest by ending of February, all schools admitting for summer most have taken their decision.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adenjnr(m): 2:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
hyfr:
Honestly I started following this thread last month,I've been an ardent follower of the canadian visa thread but decided to swerve, I've read this post from Pages1-65,that should be year 2012, it hasn't be easy, I feel I'm lagging behind so I decided to hasten up and join the current thread just like our brother JUSTWISE said the pages are too long to start reading backwards. So House please pardon me for bringing you back. I'd appreciate if you guys can help suggest a good place and university for mechanical/ ICT engineering(UNDE-RGRADUATE) pls. And how to begin to go about it, I've read some steps here but I'm getting more confused the only thing I grabbed is the 8K blocked account issue and few others. Please help a brother,I'm willing to follow your instructions

Concerning choice of school, you have to decide that for yourself. check out www.daad.de/en to search for schools/course.

If you are in Lagos you can enrol for German class at Goethe Institute in VI.

all the best
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Achyever(f): 3:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
adenjnr:

If it is a student visa appointment, scan your admission letter, information page of your international passport and proof of financial means to rk-visa105@lago.diplo.de. it takes less than 24hrs to get a reply

if its any other visa, you have to book through the embassy's website.

hope you find this helpful
Thank you.
Please this proof of financial support, is it the block account or just the account details of the person that will sponsor me from nigeria here.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adenjnr(m): 3:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
Achyever:

Thank you.
Please this proof of financial support, is it the block account or just the account details of the person that will sponsor me from nigeria here.

It is either block account (scan the reciept given to you when you opened the account at the embassy) or sponsorship letter (your sponsor must reside in Germany, earn above 1k5euros and have good credit).

do you have an admission already?
have you opened a block account?
do you intend using sponsorship letter?

answer these questions so as to be able to give the best answer to your questions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (469)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.