Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,266 members, 7,780,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:13 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (987350 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 8:47am On Aug 21, 2015
ogagaejay:

Congrat On you visa, I pray it continue this way.
Which travel insurance did u use? How much did u spend? How long did it take you and where in Lagos did u do it?

IGI mehn.. 14,500 things no time.

I went to the IGI office in falomo Street on the island..

10 mins... Sharp Sharp.. They will process it online right in front of you .

You will fill one form like that and sign.. They will fill in the details online.

**I was on the island that was why I did it close by. Other branches can do it.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hadassaheke(f): 9:12am On Aug 21, 2015
Obiwannn:

..I like as u dey give these Ogas close marking...lol..
Many would run away once they enter the Promised Land...

PrinceSam400. Did you get my facebook message?
i pray, they don't o n u 2 pls dnt forgt us o na una b boss, n we need all d help we can get, though ve read d thread n ve been following up daily!!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pauluche: 9:34am On Aug 21, 2015
twinkle1:

You can mail them to explain the issue and they should correct it.. No be crime..

OK Bro, thanks a great deal.. Meaning there's no problem with that in anyway I guess.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 9:34am On Aug 21, 2015
hadassaheke:

i pray, they don't o n u 2 pls dnt forgt us o na una b boss, n we need all d help we can get, though ve read d thread n ve been following up daily!!
No worry, u go testify by His Grace.. just start claiming the TeamWINTER2016 miracle already. Many of us did that last year and kept following the thread bumper to bumper from part 1 to this part 2. Just take down all tips and info on a notepad as you peruse. BEST OF LUCK.

*sniffs*
I SMELL WINTER.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pauluche: 9:39am On Aug 21, 2015
A very big congratulations to all those who's gotten their visa application approved. I wish you all the best and may your stay yield positive results in your life, family and all those associated with you. God bless. Please keep praying for those of us who are yet to have our interview(s).

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pompido: 9:39am On Aug 21, 2015
This is to thank everyone that has made the entire process a great experience. My Ogas that would always pick my calls and re-explain things no matter how many times i ask (Eke40Seven et al) and everyone that shared their experiences whether good or not so good which we all learnt lessons from.

More grace to all...

Visa pickup email dropped this morning...... smiley

Interview date: 27th July

Biometrics done: 29th July (Due to network issues on 27th)

cc Obiwannn (do quick oooooo) cool

I will continue to pray and support all still waiting or needing whatever little assistance... God bless

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogagaejay: 9:59am On Aug 21, 2015
twinkle1:

IGI mehn.. 14,500 things no time.
I went to the IGI office in falomo Street on the island..
10 mins... Sharp Sharp.. They will process it online right in front of you .
Thank you, @twinkle 1

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 10:10am On Aug 21, 2015
pompido:
This is to thank everyone that has made the entire process a great experience.
Congrats bro....
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 10:28am On Aug 21, 2015
Pompido.............
Badt guy............
Pop the Champagne reach this side oh.....
No worry, we get our own special parolz naaaaa...
Congrats my Real Guy!

Omoh..that una Whatsapp group go de gyrate now oh...See as embassy just sorry for two Kielites at the same time...

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pompido: 11:13am On Aug 21, 2015
Obiwannn:
Pompido.............
Badt guy............
Pop the Champagne reach this side oh.....
No worry, we get our own special parolz naaaaa...
Congrats my Real Guy!

Omoh..that una Whatsapp group go de gyrate now oh...See as embassy just sorry for two Kielites at the same time...

yes oo. Danke Schon bruder.

We two interview same day so we bin dey expect am like so.

To all:

I think it is high time those going for interviews gear up for whatever they may encounter as I just heard reports of VOs at the consulate stating expressly that regular answers given by applicants do not suffice as reasons for choice of Germany as choice country for study.

I believe that the consulate have a record high for the number of Nigerians granted admission and actually meeting all requirements for visa approval.

This high turn-up is majorly due to this great forum and the fact that every single detail required for a successful DIY process including interview scenarios, cheapest airline and on-ground support are all provided here.

So, no matter how curt the VO seems or if she doesn't allow you to finish your answers before cutting you off, stick to your answers and be confident about it! add the lure of new language and new culture et al to your reasons.

No matter what, do not show you are ruffled even if you are.

End the interview and expect your email to fund (do so) and wait for the visa email.

It shall end in Praise.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cahnellven: 11:24am On Aug 21, 2015
Congratulations, and many thanks for the tip @pompido

Obiwannn, she you dey confirm my northern Germany theory.....

More testimonies to come
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 11:27am On Aug 21, 2015
cahnellven:

Obiwannn, shey you dey confirm my northern Germany theory.....

More testimonies to come
lol...
Yessir!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pompido: 11:31am On Aug 21, 2015
cahnellven:

Obiwannn, she you dey confirm my northern Germany theory.....

More testimonies to come

Thanks bro...

Abeg inbox me the full theory oooo grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by aibee01(m): 11:56am On Aug 21, 2015
@pompido.....congrats bro.....kiel here we come...lol all the best to everyone still in the struggle...."ope lo ma jasi"....

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kaypopps: 11:58am On Aug 21, 2015
@ pompido congrats.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kanweYest: 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
lmuhopeful:
Hello guys.

My visa has been granted! It took about 20 days. Just received the mail.

Thanks to everyone on the thread for the help and companionship. wink

As the hustle never stops, I have to run around for health insurance and flight ticket now.

Cc. Twinkle, Eke40seven, Obiwann, Amahtrendy, Ahbbiey, Uchezdedon, Dolpaz, Yusuftaiwo and others too numerous to mention.

I appreciate smiley

Munich 2015WS

Hi, congratulations. I hope all your dreams in Germany get fulfilled.

Did you fund before or after your interview? & do you speak the language?

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Tinder: 12:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
seek4yemi1:
House pls if one visa is rejected can one re apply again

Bro what happened, were you denied ? If yes, for what reason ? Sorry about that
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
Congratulations for those that have gotten their long awaited E-mails, it is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our sight. Enter Germo and conquer all. For those that are still waiting , be rest assure that, the good Lord that has started the great work in you will accomplished it in Jesus name, and to those that are still hustling and struggling to fund their account, may the you encounter favour of God and man in Jesus name, divine provision shall be your portion. For that are preparing for interview, I decree, God will grant us all the Spirit of excellence even to perform beyond our expectation and that of the VO in Jesus name. Shalom

Note: For those that are looking forward to this summer semester @ Msc level in ICT. PM me, I have a comprehensive list of schools and their websites with free tuition (Msc courses only) entirely taught in English. I compiled it together for someone; I think it may be beneficial to someone. My only malta Guinness grin grin

5 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nellyb24(m): 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
No #team bremen visa news yet.diaris God oh.cos all bremenites we need to charter one plane lol.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
cc: Nevilbot, Seunstein, Danniemore, Phucado, Damsamty16, Junipero, Futurewiser, Jejet, Daimlerbenz, Geemana, realk1, ebele, omolola, naijaobi, kunlelikeme, kayusboss, e.t.c

1. Please, introduce yourself, course, school and city. (if applicable)

2. How does German educational system differ from the system you were used to?

3. What academic challenge(s) did you face or are you facing currently and how are/did you tackling/tackle them?

3. What is your (academic) advise to prospective Nigerian student coming over to study?(summarized)

4. Do your school have a size-able number of international students and what is the state of interaction like with them?

5. Did you find it difficult integrating into the society and how were you able to overcome it if you had?

6. In your opinion, do you think a hard working Nigerian student with a particular result can maintain his/her academic performance in Germany with the same efforts? A scale will be appreciated, I know time is not the only or the best measure of hard work but For instance, A spends 6 hours of study everyday in Nigeria, GPA=4 ". ". ". ". ". ". ". in Germany GPA=?

7. Like in any society, there are distractions or factors that reduces performance, what are the major culprits in Germany for an unenlightened
Nigerian JJC?

8. Most of the male or even females at one time or the other would have fantasized having a German Prince or princess, what are their chances? Do the shy Germans gals take to Nigerians? Can Ahbie, crowns or Amahtrendy, twinkle, Obiwann, Eke, Trendy, swtxt, hollaytan, Kennyoguns, get their prince/princess charming easily?

9. List 5 most important items an intending new comer should bring along to Germany.

10. Give 5 most important tip to surviving in Germany, jobs and all.

11 on a scale of 1-10 rate your city in terms of hustle and the closest best place in terms of jobs to your city

12. Just give your opinion on these claims below by indicating with an Agree (A), Neutral (N) or Disagree (D)

a. Germans are cold
b. They hate late coming
c. They are racist
D. They don't have time for chitchat
E. They are introverts
F. They love beer

P.s. I understand that these questions may be too much to answer at a go, you can answer them bit by bit at your convenience if its gonna take its toll on you. Thank you and God bless.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nevilbot: 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
Some weeks back my very good friend prophet eke(rtd) which u all know as eke40seven invited me 2 com give my german experience account and even though i took so long to ansa, here i am. i just hope u guys bear with me cus its not that i forgot abt here. i read posts daily just bin busy with stuffs. you guys coming to germany this winter will soon understand.

back to the issues at hand, b4 i ansa eke's questions, i need to drop some infos, 2 specifically

1) a lot of people av contacted me about the job link i posted some months back. some even started bothering me about it even though they are yet to be in germany. well sorry to inform you that nigerian students can no longer av access to the job. this is because u need a document called gewerbeischien (business license) for the job. the german govt in its infinite wisdom however deems it fit that non-eu students can not av dat document cus with that document, u can be self employed and run your own bizness in germany. so plz stop sending me msgs abt the job again. And to some who contacted me asking me how they will get to germany to come and work, plz i am not a travel or job agent. the only way i know that can bring u to germany is thru study. thanks

2)the second issue i will like to address is the issue of student health insurance specifically for any student that will be above 30 years on ur arrival in germany (even if u are one seconds above 30 years on ur arrival, u fall into this category). It is a known fact that students over 30 yrs cant take the public health insurance any longer so the option left is the private for which we all run to mawista bcus it has one of the cheapest premium monthly. if you are the type of student that rarely goes to a hospital and u do not av medical issues that warrants u to see doctors frequently, yes mawista is good for u. just pay ur premiums and enjoy ur life. but if you are the type that av reasons to visit hospitals frequently, or u will need a surgery or u want to feel safe about ursef, plz and plz, do not (and i repeat) do not use mawista. my reason being that mawista will never pay 100% of ur hospital bills wen it really matters. they might pay for the small small hospital checkups but wen it comes to real bills like surgery and long term hospitalization, they will pay some % based on ur contract yle u bear the rest. i know students presently who are in debts running into 3000euros cus mawista did not pay their total fees wen they had real medical issues.

the best health insurance company to sign up with if u are above 30 is the one that came out of an agreement btw the deutsche studentenwerk (German national student union) and hanse merkur. it is meant purely for international students above 30 yrs. just sign up for their optimum tariff plan wia u pay a monthly premium of 78 euros and u are 100% covered should you need any form of hospitalization or treatment. this is the link to their page. https://portal.versicherungsdienste.de/dsw-studenten-kv/index.en.html they even pay your burial/repatriation of remains cost should u die in germany up to 10,000 euros (this will not be anyone's portion though). information they say is power, plz assist ursef and do not fall into unnecessary debt yle u are still thinking on how to manage block act. mawista is a not the best public health insurance u can get as a student

any other question, i will be pleased to ansa. thanks and God bless our hustles

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
nevilbot:
Some weeks back my very good friend prophet eke(rtd) which u all know as eke40seven invited me 2 com give my german experience account and even though i took so long to ansa, here i am. i just hope u guys bear with me cus its not that i forgot abt here. i read posts daily just bin busy with stuffs. you guys coming to germany this winter will soon understand.

back to the issues at hand, b4 i ansa eke's questions, i need to drop some infos, 2 specifically

1) a lot of people av contacted me about the job link i posted some months back. some even started bothering me about it even though they are yet to be in germany. well sorry to inform you that nigerian students can no longer av access to the job. this is because u need a document called gewerbeischien (business license) for the job. the german govt in its infinite wisdom however deems it fit that non-eu students can not av dat document cus with that document, u can be self employed and run your own bizness in germany. so plz stop sending me msgs abt the job again. And to some who contacted me asking me how they will get to germany to come and work, plz i am not a travel or job agent. the only way i know that can bring u to germany is thru study. thanks

2)the second issue i will like to address is the issue of student health insurance specifically for any student that will be above 30 years on ur arrival in germany (even if u are one seconds above 30 years on ur arrival, u fall into this category). It is a known fact that students over 30 yrs cant take the public health insurance any longer so the option left is the private for which we all run to mawista bcus it has one of the cheapest premium monthly. if you are the type of student that rarely goes to a hospital and u do not av medical issues that warrants u to see doctors frequently, yes mawista is good for u. just pay ur premiums and enjoy ur life. but if you are the type that av reasons to visit hospitals frequently, or u will need a surgery or u want to feel safe about ursef, plz and plz, do not (and i repeat) do not use mawista. my reason being that mawista will never pay 100% of ur hospital bills wen it really matters. they might pay for the small small hospital checkups but wen it comes to real bills like surgery and long term hospitalization, they will pay some % based on ur contract yle u bear the rest. i know students presently who are in debts running into 3000euros cus mawista did not pay their total fees wen they had real medical issues.

the best health insurance company to sign up with if u are above 30 is the one that came out of an agreement btw the deutsche studentenwerk (German national student union) and hanse merkur. it is meant purely for international students above 30 yrs. just sign up for their optimum tariff plan wia u pay a monthly premium of 78 euros and u are 100% covered should you need any form of hospitalization or treatment. this is the link to their page. https://portal.versicherungsdienste.de/dsw-studenten-kv/index.en.html they even pay your burial/repatriation of remains cost should u die in germany up to 10,000 euros (this will not be anyone's portion though). information they say is power, plz assist ursef and do not fall into unnecessary debt yle u are still thinking on how to manage block act. mawista is a not the best public health insurance u can get as a student

Omo see better information! Wow.

Bless Bro... Cheers
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mostyg(m): 4:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
nevilbot:

3000Euros debt? how will they manage to pay? This is serious ooo. I am tempted to say cheap things are always not good but then I remember Germany education is cheap and is still very good.
Thanks for the info. cheesy

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nevilbot: 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
Now to the main questions

im neville (nevilbot), msc neuroscience, Johahn wolfgang goethe univeristy, frankfurt

2. How does German educational system differ from the system you were used to?

its just like u are comparing being asleep with being dead. a lot of practical and research stuffs my german classmates have done in their bsc days, i am just learning them. during our orientation wen we had to introduce ourselves and they were discussing their bsc thesis, i felt ashamed and pity for nigerian educational system. here its about research research and research. also copy and pasting is not taken lightly. it is a very serious offense that can earn u a visit to the school senate committe

3. What academic challenge(s) did you face or are you facing currently and how are/did you tackling/tackle them?

i initially had issues understanding dia manner of asking questions cus they do this funny one sentence/one word answers that im not used to especially coming from a la cram la pour background. im not ashamed to say i failed my ist exam here and had to rewrite it. but studying harder and taking time to understand dia system helped. also i spent more time reading textbooks instead of the lecture slides thinking that was the best way to go(actually fininshed a 1000page textbook cover to cover) but i still failed even though the lectures were from the textbook. so the moral lesson here is listen to ur profs during lectures, most times they already tell u wat they will ask in exams without u knowing it

3. What is your (academic) advise to prospective Nigerian student coming over to study?(summarized)

You av to be passionate abt the course u came here for to succeed in it. if u just see this msc or bsc trip as an avenue to escape from the mess in nigeria, u wont succeed academically in Germany. and plz wen u are coming over, even if u are the best graduate in ur school with a gp of 5.o, just drop ur ego and format ur brain at the airport in lagos. come here like u do not know anything bcus actually we know nothing in Nigeria (no insult intended)

4. Do your school have a size-able number of international students and what is the state of interaction like with them?

yes we do, but my social interraction with them do not go beyond lectures

5. Did you find it difficult integrating into the society and how were you able to overcome it if you had?

well i did not really find it difficult integrating cus i was the ist black guy to ever gain admission into my dept so they felt i must be very brilliant to achieve that and went out of dia way to make me comfy. as for non school environment, i was lucky enuf to meet a nigerian student married to a german on my second day in school and he has bin really helpful. then as a Jehovah's witness, no problem with integration cus we see each other as one big family and i couldnt ask for more. they av bin really wonderful

6. In your opinion, do you think a hard working Nigerian student with a particular result can maintain his/her academic performance in Germany with the same efforts? A scale will be appreciated, I know time is not the only or the best measure of hard work but For instance, A spends 6 hours of study everyday in Nigeria, GPA=4 ". ". ". ". ". ". ". in Germany GPA=?

i cant say i really understand this question but an hardworking student will succeed anywia just that u need to put more hardwork here in germany especially if u are working yle studying. its not easy to combine both. for instance i go to lab daily from 9-5 then i myt work sometyms from 6-11 and get home 12, rush to eat and sleep and wake up 6 to be able to meet the train, it takes a lot of discipline to succeed here

7. Like in any society, there are distractions or factors that reduces performance, what are the major culprits in Germany for an unenlightened
Nigerian JJC?

distractions are everywia even in nigeria and if u are the type who likes them, u will see them in abundance here like women, clubs, works (yes working yle studying can also be a distraction), also unlimited internet access and having free access to movies online, premiership free online can cus u to stumble. the key to success in germany is time management, plz master the craft of time management and u will be fine. germans also hate latecoming.

8. Most of the male or even females at one time or the other would have fantasized having a German Prince or princess, what are their chances? Do the shy Germans gals take to Nigerians? Can Ahbie, crowns or Amahtrendy, twinkle, Obiwann, Eke, Trendy, swtxt, hollaytan, Kennyoguns, get their prince/princess charming easily?

women yapa, if u want ladies, u will see. but personally oyinbos do not interest me so i do not av them as friends beyond class. they dont excite me in anyway (God av mercy on me). i see them as too bland and unsexy though they get fine ones too with all the assets. if u need them, be the outgoing type and u will soon get ursef one. clubs, bars restuarants parks any outdoor events, germans do not like staying indoors especially wen the weather is favourable

9. List 5 most important items an intending new comer should bring along to Germany.

ur international passport, Garri, Garri, Garri and Garri

10. Give 5 most important tip to surviving in Germany, jobs and all.

1. do not keep ur problems to ursef. talk to people. wateva the enormity of ur problem, talk to people and u will be surprised at how helpful germans or nigerians in germany can be
2. learn the language (im still feeling the negative impact of not speaking german till today
3. be friendly
4. do not skip on paying any of ur bills. once u default, u pay extra, germans do not joke with money and bills
5. do not av sex with a lady that has taken alcohol even if its one cup and even if the sex is consensual. wait for her to be sober especially if its the one night stand kinda lady that u met in a bar. wen she wakes up, calm and sober, she myt scream rape and its ur word against hers. prison straight

11 on a scale of 1-10 rate your city in terms of hustle and the closest best place in terms of jobs to your city
if 10 is the best then i give frankfurt 10/10 on job hustles. students come from far off kassel, marburg , giessen to work in frankfurt cus frankfurt is to germany wat lagos is to nigeria i.e the commercial capital of germany

12. Just give your opinion on these claims below by indicating with an Agree (A), Neutral (N) or Disagree (D)

a. Germans are cold : yes they can be especially if u stay in a village

b. They hate late coming: A they hate it with a passion. i once lost my job for a day cus i was 5 mins late (the rule was arrive 30mins before u are scheduled to resume, i arrived 25mins before i was supposed to resume)

c. They are racist:i disagree, except my mad nebor who is always high on cannabis, all germans i av related with have bin wonderful. I even had a trip to a village in the east of germany near chemnitz some months back. the people in this village had never seen a black man in real life before and they were totally shocked that not one but 3 black people was in theie village. They had to come ask my host questions the next day if things were ok. but they also left a comment, that unlike wat they av bin exposed to on tv, we were all smiling so me must be really nice.

D. They don't have time for chitchat: depends on the situation

E. They are introverts: in winter yes but in summer no

F. They love beer: if u give them urine in a beer bottle, they would av drank it ist before realising its not beer

thanks all

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
nevilbot:

im neville (nevilbot), msc neuroscience, Johahn wolfgang goethe univeristy, frankfurt

thanks all

Bode

10 gbosa for you.

Justwise, in my own candid opinion, please give this guy 50 likes.

Also, if you think Bode has given you a real and true life experience in germany, hit the like button.

God bless you baba. wink

Got me laughing and cracking up on every response. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cahnellven: 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
Wow..... Oga nevilbot,
You dissected the questions into tiny bits just like the anatomist that you are.

Wonderful insight

Thanks a lot
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cahnellven: 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
dolpaz:

Bode

10 gbosa for you.

Justwise, in my own candid opinion, please give this guy 50 likes.

Also, if you think Bode has given you a real and true life experience in germany, hit the like button.

God bless you baba. wink

Got me laughing and cracking up on every response. grin grin grin

I sent you a pm, boss
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
I
nevilbot:

Very elaborate answers.. grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hadassaheke(f): 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
@ oga nevilbot d only word i can say now is wow..... So elaborate... Tnx so much!!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
nevilbot:

5. do not av sex with a lady that has taken alcohol even if its one cup and even if the sex is consensual. wait for her to be sober especially if its the one night stand kinda lady that u met in a bar. wen she wakes up, calm and sober, she myt scream rape and its ur word against hers. prison straight

Chaiiii, So those who like quickie and awoof be warned. I think na customized zip me I go use for all my trousers both jean and natives. Na original zip up thing with one kind hard ponmon belt grin grin grin

nevilbot:

F. They love beer: if u give them urine in a beer bottle, they would av drank it ist before realising its not beer
thanks all

@Dolpaz, you hear am? Na wetin I go do for you be that. grin grin grin grin

nevilbot:

thanks all

Bitte schon Bruder, Danke, gleichfalls. Gott segne dich. May the Lord increase you in all ramification
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
honourableseyi:

Dolpaz you hear am? Na wetin I go do for you be that. when both of us don finish 10 crates of Paulaner or Tucher beer grin grin grin grin

No worry, If I use vomit keeel you, we go suffer the smell together grin grin

Bad guy cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (469)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.