Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (993630 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sirkells: 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
for all 3rd of august account openers, got my account number today
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
Toroze:
Please i need info on this two places in Germany Aachen and Bonn. Just the usual info Life, Student Hustle, Accommodation and if Possible Jobs thank you
Those two places are not far apart and same location..your blood dey hot..LOL..how strong is strong? Referring to your GP....Bonn I would think will be more expensive.. But the thing as I said before is, you can't start selecting cities before the admission come in, these schools in Germany can shock you to the marrow..

@obseever nice tips...the reason why you are advised it to be freezed as ogas in the past have experiencd is that, you can explain and beg your way out that it's solid, if you were caught with it unfortunately, you don donate palm oil to the immigration official kitchen, (and one cant trust how thorough an official can be on a bad day) not every one can be that lucky...My friend last year hide am pass you, na still the immigration people pot the oil enter.

@Galads, double congratulations, go to Deutschland and succeed..

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kciano: 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
uchezdedon:

Wao!@ kciano, What are u still waiting for guy-man. I ve not yet hear from embassy. Hopeful any moment from now. Wch state are u going to? Am heading to North Rhine westphalia.

I still dey buy ogbolo and palm oil..am going to magdeburg in Saxony anhalt....I neva see naija guy going there this winter session ..e be like say am alone... but God dey ...dnt worry ur visa go show very soon .u dnt need to fear ..I know as u take perform for interview na

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by enibal(f): 7:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
@ pauluche Pls wat kind of test questions for msc students

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hadassaheke(f): 7:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
gudevng1 n congrats to as many that gotten their visa approval.
@oga Eke, abg i do hope u gt d mail i sent yesterday? Had to modify it, pls do compare n contrast. God bless you!
@ oga iyke20024 et al, God bless u all for the useful info.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 7:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
enibal:

German embassy can be funny ooo, test for masters applicants?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by egheoze: 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
I am going to magdeburg.

I still dey buy ogbolo and palm oil..am going to magdeburg in Saxony anhalt....I neva see naija guy going there this winter session ..e be like say am alone... but God dey ...dnt worry ur visa go show very soon .u dnt need to fear ..I know as u take perform for interview na[/quote]
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adeboye1000: 7:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
sirkells:
for all 3rd of august account openers, got my account number today
Did u resend ur blocked account form?If yes,wot oda docs did u add to it?Wen was d blocked account form received by db?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kilo4sure: 7:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
egheoze:
I am going to magdeburg.

I still dey buy ogbolo and palm oil..am going to magdeburg in Saxony anhalt....I neva see naija guy going there this winter session ..e be like say am alone... but God dey ...dnt worry ur visa go show very soon .u dnt need to fear ..I know as u take perform for interview na
Wow is it for chemical engineering as well?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kciano: 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
[quote author=egheoze post=38278278]I am going to magdeburg.

Where u hide since and I dey ask since for here ..na wa u o..oya make i send u pm sharp sharp make we relate ..when u dey travel ?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by joneswenger: 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
Any one going to Tubingen
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
Cindino20:

Msc Material science in Uni Augsburg ? If yes I would love to ask you some questions ...

No, not at all baba
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by iyke20024(m): 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
Eke40seven:
Those two places are not far apart and same location..your blood dey hot..LOL..how strong is strong? Referring to your GP....Bonn I would think will be more expensive.. But the thing as I said before is, you can't start selecting cities before the admission come in, these schools in Germany can shock you to the marrow..

@obseever nice tips...the reason why you are advised it to be freezed as ogas in the past have experiencd is that, you can explain and beg your way out that it's solid, if you were caught with it unfortunately, you don donate palm oil to the immigration official kitchen, (and one cant trust how thorough an official can be on a bad day) not every one can be that lucky...My friend last year hide am pass you, na still the immigration people pot the oil enter.

my oga Eke it very easy.. dont freeze.. just keep with your hand luggage. until after immigration check your bag..

Make sure to check weight with it.. but remove it before going to immigration for check up

After that.. slot it in and you are good to go.. I am still waiting for your good news.. I know it will come
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pauluche: 7:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
enibal:

Hello Ma, are you going for the Sciences or social sciences?
I can't post the questions here in order not to get banned. I recall fapper getting banned for posting similar questions. Couldn't reply ur pm. Pls send a direct mail to noblejacker4real@yahoo.com.
More so it appears the questions are being modified by the day. Didn't get to answer much of those regular questions posted here
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pauluche: 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
uchezdedon:

German embassy can be funny ooo, test for masters applicants?

Bros yes o!
I was told by one security guy that that is the new line our FRIEND has towed in her interview esp for the past couple of weeks.
Anyways its good basically because it gives one the opportunity to prove that he/she is academically sound at least to a reasonable extent.
I too was shocked but I had to seize the opportunity and in less than 3 hours I got the mail to fund.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sirkells: 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
adeboye1000:

Did u resend ur blocked account form?If yes,wot oda docs did u add to it?Wen was d blocked account form received by db?
i resent it on the 8th, arrived at db on the 11th. just a copy of my data page
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Neyoalao(m): 8:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
Pauluche:

Bros PLEASE CHEER UP! The test thing was actually in your favour because even if your interview didn't go well, God gave you another opportunity by making you write the test! I had my interview yesterday M. Sc I was also given a test to write and guess what..... I got a mail to fund my account less than 3hrs after I left the embassy! In fact I was still at the car park waiting to board a bus back home. Its all about God's grace and favour. Just speak to him. Like a loving and caring father that he is, he WILL NOT let you down.

bro please what were the questions asked in the test there's no banning about posting test questions abi there is @justwise.... is like this is the new trend for msc students now
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by UgMartins1: 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
Am going dia tomorow...can one direct me on how to file a proper appeal for student visa (if it is rejected). Pls williams direct or anyone
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by enibal(f): 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sent u a mail already. ...@pauluche
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by joneswenger: 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
plz who don travel i need flight tips.airline and price plz.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 8:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
joneswenger:
i said it with faith yesterday that after royal purple i will receive my own mail.exactly at 9.34 am.the much awaited mail arrived while i was with my prayer book on my hand.GOD is a merciful GOd.i thank every one in the house for their contribution in helping me go through this waiting time.thanks all.GOD WINOOOOOOO
Congratulations... Greatness awaits
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 8:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
Galads:
Was really busy this last weeks getting wedded to my princess and haven't had even a second for my phones. Just got back from my honey moon yesterday and decide to start the calling and mailing today to know howfr my visa.
Opening my mail I didn't know how I fling the laptop and raised my wife up.
The long awaited mail waiting for me from the embassy.
Thanks to God almighty, my wife and all my e-family cause without you, this won't be a reality. Cottbus and oldenburg which one make sense to hustle? I have not decided yet
Congratulations to you and Happy married life
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 8:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
Thanks to all to those who've travelled and giving us great insights. God bless u

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pauluche: 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
enibal:
Sent u a mail already. ...@pauluche
Mail replied Ma'am
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 9:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
honourableseyi:

No, not at all baba

Achso. Then it shld be d dehonourable....

Thanks Pal.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 9:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
Dehonourable:
Ekeson, u re my brother and also a friend but I must tell you openly to refrain from all this ur ranking dis and ranking that because it's your recent post about ranking that brought about the arguments. We have treated dis matter long ago. So it will be in-appropriate for you or any other person(s) to re-surface the matter.

I can recall that same thing happened last year when you tried to compare Rhine waal with Uni lag.

I am not d type that talk much or brag. Infact, my school hosts one of the best solid state research in germany and also among d top best universities in world for material science and engineering.

Pls, enough of this and let's respect ourselves.

Danke.

Hey Man...re u going to Augsburg (Msc masterial science)?

Anybody in Augsburg ?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by emideon: 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
kciano:

@kciano is Anhalt your school?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by emideon: 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
kciano:

@ kciano is anhalt your school?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
Cindino20:

Achso. Then it shld be d dehonourable....

Thanks Pal.

You are welcome boss

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by emideon: 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
UgMartins1:
Am going dia tomorow...can one direct me on how to file a proper appeal for student visa (if it is rejected). Pls williams direct or anyone
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Toroze(m): 10:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
Eke40seven:

@Eke40Seven Currently on 3.1 by Gods grace and two of my last semester courses results are not out of which i'm sure of the least being a B so by my calculations i should be on the road to a Second class upper if my calculations are correct and to top it all off i'm just in 200 Level so I'm planning on making it stronger, my aim is a first class but if i'm given a strong second class upper i won't be complaining ; wink especially when Germany is on the line cause after my own small research the schools that i listed as my top choice have a rigorous admissions policy just my observations tho but a man has to be prepared and plus i don't want any obstacles in my path when the time comes and i want to be prepared for any eventuality and another quick question does having a work experience actually help in increases your chance of getting admission i.e if its included in your resume/c.v.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.