Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,641 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (992928 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 08, 2015
Toroze:
Bros Mi If You See As i take shout Amen ehnn. Thanks. Where are you applying to
all those u have and few others.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 08, 2015
honourableseyi:

Chaiiii, Na you come gentle for here? Such is life sha. Note that this place is different from that place ooooo. People wey go batter you left and right, front and back plenty for here in case.
I'm equal to it if I want to. Those pple don't like jokes and criticisms...but they relished my accurate info. haha
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by GottSeiDank: 10:19am On Oct 08, 2015
Your question has been answered naw, why the repetition However Goethe Institut can only be found in Lagos. Even the Kano branch has been closed down due to situation in the North. Follow the advice given to you above or better still come over to Lagos if you insist on Goethe. The date for January semester has not been fixed, that will be later in December.
Verstehst du? grin
Tinder:
@ All

Please who knows where Goethe Institute is located in Portharcourt and also when the December or January Session begins?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Tinder: 11:15am On Oct 08, 2015
GottSeiDank:
Your question has been answered naw, why the repetition However Goethe Institut can only be found in Lagos. Even the Kano branch has been closed down due to situation in the North. Follow the advice given to you above or better still come over to Lagos if you insist on Goethe. The date for January semester has not been fixed, that will be later in December.
Verstehst du? grin

Because I once heard someone said he/she attended German school at Nta mgbuoba Portharcourt
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Tinder: 11:17am On Oct 08, 2015
busky101:
am not sure they are in p.harcourt, the only choice you may have is to locate an alternative german learning centre within your vicinity and when you feel you have learnt enough then you can proceed for your examination at goethe institute lagos....

Danke
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by outlawdepaul: 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2015
kilo4sure:

Which school told you admission for summer is over, and what course are you going for? Application and admission for summer just began and continues until january for most schools.

na aviation management course froM Hochshule Worms University of applied science
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dehonourable: 12:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
Congratulations to Eke47 and other members.

I arrived deutschland safely. Also, I have finished enrollment processes , now have my campus card for the transport system.

I wish everyone success and may God bless you all.

Danke schon.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Degovmob: 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
Cindino20:

Always a pleasure to help.

Then we take out night life....abt Dresden..I heard its a beautiful city ...North/ East of Germany re nt that friendly to foreigners and also I ve read reports abt scarcity of Jobs around there too ( what I ve heard no first hand experience ...I really dont believe most things on the Internet and hear say...I think someone resides in Dresden on this board).

You need information abt the research group in particular

BTW do you ve the offers from both uni alreadY?

I read those things as well. I am yet to apply,but the two professors have agreed to supervise me and the international offices,after checking my credentials and qualifications, have confirmed I am eligible to do PhD research in their Unis. I have been asked to apply formally by sending my credentials via courier service to their address.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by outlawdepaul: 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
felxfame:

Eagles Assurgent 2016 Aviation Training Scholarship

http://felxfame.com/2015/09/25/eagles-assurgent-2016-aviation-training-scholarship/

thank brother ... i love this german family.. who say Nigerians nor good haba. since i enter here na all love from all.

not so real after all. huh
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Toroze(m): 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
kosplateau:

all those u have and few others.
What course you applying for
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Adexhat(m): 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
Hello all,

For those considering admission applications for summer 2016, i have a good news for you as regards funding if your program (undergrad or postgrad) is channeled towards climate change.

Please explore this website www.wccc-corp.com.

Alles gute!

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Adexhat(m): 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
Degovmob:

I read those things as well. I am yet to apply,but the two professors have agreed to supervise me and the international offices,after checking my credentials and qualifications, have confirmed I am eligible to do PhD research in their Unis. I have been asked to apply formally by sending my credentials via courier service to their address.

Bro, i could see your passion & dedication. Waste management has a very strong link with climate change and so kindly check the link in my previous post. I hope it helps as well as it also covers PHD candidate.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
Toroze:
What course you applying for
M.Sc, computer science... could go for PhD from second semester or yr two.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by fynsake: 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
Hello guys,
Please I just appealed a rejection decision. Is it okay to contact my alien authority in Germany with my certificate of registration to hasten their response?

My lectures have started but I still dey Naija ooo. Please advise.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hisvoice(m): 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
Degovmob:

Well done bro. God will bless your hustle. Can you please put me through on how you contacted those supervisors of yours and the possible convincing mode of your mail coz some of this potential supervisors sometimes refuse to reply e-mails. thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Anvicola: 3:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
Na so i see pauluche today at the embassy. Congrats bro

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Degovmob: 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
Adexhat:

Bro, i could see your passion & dedication. Waste management has a very strong link with climate change and so kindly check the link in my previous post. I hope it helps as well as it also covers PHD candidate.

Cheers.

@Adexhat,you are good. Thanks a lot. More God's blessings upon you.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Degovmob: 3:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
Hisvoice:

Well done bro. God will bless your hustle. Can you please put me through on how you contacted those supervisors of yours and the possible convincing mode of your mail coz some of this potential supervisors sometimes refuse to reply e-mails. thanks

@Hisvoice,it was a really arduous exercise. I started sending emails to professors since 2012 and many never responded. Some will say they can only supervise if you have external funding (scholarship). Some will say they have retire. My search words are: "waste management lecturers in germany" , "waste management phd studentships in german universities" . The 2 professors that showed interest asked for my cv and certifications. They also asked if I have funding cos they don't have at the moment.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pauluche: 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2015
Anvicola:
Na so i see pauluche today at the embassy. Congrats bro

Heeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy my bro so that was you?! Waooooooo. Omo e pain me as we didn't have enough time to gist.... Anyways it was nice meeting you! All the best Bro.
Visa Picked Up....
All Glory Be To God

8 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
Wow!! This is overwhelming!! I thank you all for your well wishes, I'm truly touched. This is just the beginning of the race and of good things to come. We can finally stare at our visa and say, "dream come true!".
I really feel a keen sense of kinship here and although I have gotten what I sought after, you can count on me to be here still to give my own quota to profering solutions to visa related issues here and giving my own advise whenever it is needed...

Dolpaz, Fapper and honourableseyi, Canhellven oya make make una do fast, na una we dey wait for.. The next summer and winter bus don dey load.

9 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mickyboiz: 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
Eke40seven:
LOL..Make una no vex, my silenece was as a result of a couple of things beyond my control. One of the fact being that, for the very first time, I didn't really know what to scribble down and how or names to leave out.
On Monday, I took the print out proof of AOK insurance and international passport, as I went to hand over an insurance documents to a very dear friend for her own collection. By faith, I said by force by fire, as I'm going to the embassy, I wasn't just gonna become a channel again, the time for me to go is now! I had everything that morning for collection, but for the print out of the a.m matter mail from the embassy. It was past 9 but I was going no where until I get it I said to myself, I called my alien office and the response was positive. Lo and behold! Just like in a dream, an hour later the mail dropped like hot pap. Right inside the car park beside the embassy, where I was humming to Big Sean's song "Blessings"..."I'm way up, I feel blessed,...I'm way up, I feel blessed...." then the people around me wondered why my voice changed from a Michael Jacksin's falsetto to a Barry White's baritone but they won't understand that ended is a 2 year struggle, a moment that will turn around the fortunes of the bad crooner standing before them.
The journey was arduous, filled with streaks of disappointment from both family and friends (those times were the very lows) but in all victory was assured. Giving up was never an option, I didn't have time to complain, calmness and a strong faith was all I had. However, this wouldn't be possible without all your prayers here. For long I had a virtual family that sometimes translated to a physical one. Mentioning names is the hard part, but at decisive moments in the journey, Apart from family some people had done beyond encouraging words and prayers in their intervention. Swtxt, crowns, Vivian, grin, (who remembered her?) Seunstein and his friend, kennyoguns009, Phucado, oga Goldhorse, Dolpaz, panzi (brother and ghost follower), Obiwannn -one of my DB heroes, My Naija German people, (you guys are the best). For many who will call, send messages, do their prayers in their secret places, I more than appreciate your efforts. We have been so close I don't even remember your monikers.
Guys still awaiting their mails, please, never give up, I started the big dream with less than 100k in my account, a phone & PC for research purposes and a will of steel. Family said no for so long, it was hard but I journeyed despite that to embrace my destiny even after one failure, quitting was not an option. If I can do it, then you can absolutely do it.
For the newbies, I will DEFINITELY, be here whenever the need arises just as always. This time around, with more experience.
I can finally say to myself, "Eke40seven, Congratulations!.... Go to Deutschland and SUCCEED!".
I'm really happy for you Mr Eke40seven. Finally God is really faithful, congrats bro go and succed in Germo

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Adolfstan: 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
I am a new user here, and I need advice/help. I applied for a German business visa a week ago and was told to expect my passport/documents on the 13/10/2015, but I received them today (08/10/2015), unfortunately it was rejected. A standard form of rejection stating the reasons in German language was attached. Please see the translate for the reasons.

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
Hello everyone, I've just got a new passport after the old one expired. On the data page, it contains my expired passport number. Because the information (names) on both passports vary, will the embassy retrieve and compare the information on the two passports upon visa application? And also, will I be required to submit the old passport alongside the new one if I want to apply for a visa? Thanks for your anticipated contributions.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
Degovmob:

Thats good bro....what abt the big one....Funding aka Owo..you need to consider this too..

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by victz: 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
My living in this country wouldn't have been complete without having you here Emmanuel. God is truly with us as your name suggests. Thanks be to the almighty God for making it happen. Infact, it happened in his own time. Most people give up just when they’re about to achieve success. They quit on the one yard line. They give up at the last minute of the game one foot from a winning touchdown. But you persevered to the very end. Your story should be a source of inspiration to those who give up easily as a result of the hopeless situation they find themselves in. Can't wait to have you here brother.

Eke40seven:
LOL..Make una no vex, my silenece was as a result of a couple of things beyond my control. One of the fact being that, for the very first time, I didn't really know what to scribble down and how or names to leave out.
On Monday, I took the print out proof of AOK insurance and international passport, as I went to hand over an insurance documents to a very dear friend for her own collection. By faith, I said by force by fire, as I'm going to the embassy, I wasn't just gonna become a channel again, the time for me to go is now! I had everything that morning for collection, but for the print out of the a.m matter mail from the embassy. It was past 9 but I was going no where until I get it I said to myself, I called my alien office and the response was positive. Lo and behold! Just like in a dream, an hour later the mail dropped like hot pap. Right inside the car park beside the embassy, where I was humming to Big Sean's song "Blessings"..."I'm way up, I feel blessed,...I'm way up, I feel blessed...." then the people around me wondered why my voice changed from a Michael Jacksin's falsetto to a Barry White's baritone but they won't understand that ended is a 2 year struggle, a moment that will turn around the fortunes of the bad crooner standing before them.
The journey was arduous, filled with streaks of disappointment from both family and friends (those times were the very lows) but in all victory was assured. Giving up was never an option, I didn't have time to complain, calmness and a strong faith was all I had. However, this wouldn't be possible without all your prayers here. For long I had a virtual family that sometimes translated to a physical one. Mentioning names is the hard part, but at decisive moments in the journey, Apart from family some people had done beyond encouraging words and prayers in their intervention. Swtxt, crowns, Vivian, grin, (who remembered her?) Seunstein and his friend, kennyoguns009, Phucado, oga Goldhorse, Dolpaz, panzi (brother and ghost follower), Obiwannn -one of my DB heroes, My Naija German people, (you guys are the best). For many who will call, send messages, do their prayers in their secret places, I more than appreciate your efforts. We have been so close I don't even remember your monikers.
Guys still awaiting their mails, please, never give up, I started the big dream with less than 100k in my account, a phone & PC for research purposes and a will of steel. Family said no for so long, it was hard but I journeyed despite that to embrace my destiny even after one failure, quitting was not an option. If I can do it, then you can absolutely do it.
For the newbies, I will DEFINITELY, be here whenever the need arises just as always. This time around, with more experience.
I can finally say to myself, "Eke40seven, Congratulations!.... Go to Deutschland and SUCCEED!".

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Degovmob: 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
Cindino20:

Thats good bro....what abt the big one....Funding aka Owo..you need to consider this too..

@Cindino20 my brother,that one is another thing o. But with the grace of God I will have the money to start and I am hopeful that scholarships or teaching/research assistant positions will surface before or after I have started the research.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Toroze(m): 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
kosplateau:

M.Sc, computer science... could go for PhD from second semester or yr two.
My brother we are in the same shoes oooh same plan by God's grace
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 8:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
Degovmob:

@Cindino20 my brother,that one is another thing o. But with the grace of God I will have the money to start and I am hopeful that scholarships or teaching/research assistant positions will surface before or after I have started the research.

Try to apply before you start bros o....in Germany phd students start their research from day 1 unlike their american counter parts who spend the first yr doing coursework.

And the processing time for scholarship is long....talk to your supervisor abt this issue also visit daad.de ..I remember dropping some websites last time we talked abt this..any luck from that angle?

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
Eke40seven:
LOL..Make una no vex, my silenece was as a result of a couple of things beyond my control.
Congratulations to the oga himself, It was well deserved... Uve been an inspiration to us all and dis is not even ur reward because God will surely reward U. I still don't understand how a guy is battling with his own Visa application and still always here to help out... Congratulations

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 8:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
uchezdedon:

See u guys in dutchland...
Congratulations nd enjoy

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.