Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,880 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (992789 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 03, 2015
amahtrendy:
Pls is there any place to learn german here in PH?
Yes I saw one on Naira land here. I contacted them they said their fee is 110,000 naira for level A1. I told them it was outrageous. But if you are interested here it is:
https://www.nairaland.com/1510030/learn-german-port-harcourt
Or Google: learn German in portharcourt. I think they advertised on Olx too. Emmer Schneider. Maybe while you Google you can get more Deutsch teaching schools.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 03, 2015
If you are referring to certifying your signature for a blocked account then Yes you can. It will cost you 4300 depending on the exchange rate. However you will have to post the documents to the bank yourself.

osane09:
Guy please can I notarize my Documents at German embassy Abuja?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Growingboi(m): 10:55am On May 04, 2015
Hello my good people, someone shld please brief me abt living and school in Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences • Kleve

Thanks in advance
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Junipero: 4:07pm On May 04, 2015
crowns2:

Yes I saw one on Naira land here. I contacted them they said their fee is 110,000 naira for level A1. I told them it was outrageous. But if you are interested here it is:
https://www.nairaland.com/1510030/learn-german-port-harcourt
Or Google: learn German in portharcourt. I think they advertised on Olx too. Emmer Schneider. Maybe while you Google you can get more Deutsch teaching schools.

The german school I went to was EUROLAC Center. It's on NTA ROAD,Rumuokwuta. adjacent to the Ada George Junction.

They taught me very well. Got value for my money. And it was cheaper. Passed my Goethe B1 without stress. Visa interview went smoothly.

I've said too much abeg cheesy

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 04, 2015
Junipero:

The german school I went to was EUROLAC Center. It's on NTA ROAD,Rumuokwuta. adjacent to the Ada George Junction.

They taught me very well. Got value for my money. And it was cheaper. Passed my Goethe B1 without stress. Visa interview went smoothly.

I've said too much abeg cheesy
Great. How much were you charged per level?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 6:10pm On May 04, 2015
Growingboi:
Hello my good people, someone shld please brief me abt living and school in Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences • Kleve

Thanks in advance

Go and read from around page 300 of the part 1 and this part from the beginning. I don't think there is any other school that was discussed as much as Rhine Waal in the whole of the thread. Even, there was once a fierce debate on that topic which spanned over a page or two.
kuthvic:
Hello All.
Please if you apply for student visa for school A. can you decide to change to school B when u get to germany ?
Yes you can, about two weeks ago, this was reconfirmed by the representatives of the consulate at an event jointly organised by them. I asked them personally and the answer was in the affirmative. I have rebooked an appointment with the admission I have at hand.

To my TUM people, I think I have accidentally fallen into your family circle. I was looking to apply for a course there, Advanced construction and Building Technology. I sent my docs for pre-evaluation last year and I was told to apply and I had a very strong chance of entering if I wrote their more than 5,000 word essay from selected topics, however their application will not start until later. so, I applied to another course in same school which opened earlier and in which I think I was qualified for, although an essay was written but with lesser word count than the former. Since they use same online application portal and would share same documents, I used the opportunity to send the docs earlier.

Now, in the middle of the difficult essay, a routine check on the website, yielded that I can't apply to the Msc. Advanced Construction and Building Technology again because TUM have decided to end the programme. Now, I'm stuck with the other course. I sent my docs on 17th of March (31st deadline), but Nipost didn't disappoint because the last time I decided to check, the docs were uploaded on TUM online, (I thought it didn't meet the deadline earlier, didn't really care)
TUM, needs 70% for automatic qualification, (60-69, interview) my GP has given me 46/54% and I will need to squeeze enough points from the16% designated for the motivation letter and essay, 30%. If all goes well, am as good as in.

I have made further enquiries as regards opportunities in Munich and also a survey from different cities currently for student jobs for people without German proficiency and from what I can gather, Munich ain't that easy as against popular opinion and rent for houses is above the roof (no puns intended). Hamburg is way fairer for a Nigerian in terms of jobs (relative). Your inability to understand basic German could mess up big opportunities for you and one could be left with crumbs if there are any available.

Learn basic German now, I repeat, if you wanna "purify" your hustle, look for the nearest language centre and learn German, you still have 5 months before the winter semester, LEARN GERMAN!!!!

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 7:07pm On May 04, 2015
Eke40seven:

Learn basic German now, I repeat, if you wanna "purify" your hustle, look for the nearest language centre and learn German, you still have 5 months before the winter semester, LEARN GERMAN!!!!
Uncle Eke, it was written somewhere in part 1 that IT (with emphasis on programming) would go a long way in increasing the chances of non German speaking students to secure jobs (and possibly post graduation jobs as well).
My prospective field is IT, as such, I'm taking programming classes, and besides, some of the schools I applied to offer free German classes to foreigners. Do you consider it a risk worth taking to ditch the programming for German as both are currently mutually exclusive? Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by styles2009: 7:31pm On May 04, 2015
Williamso:

Uncle Eke, it was written somewhere in part 1 that IT (with emphasis on prirgramming) would go a long way in increasing the chances of non German speaking students to secure jobs (and possibly post graduation jobs as well).
My prospective field is IT, as such, I'm taking programming classes, and besides, some of the schools I applied to offer free German classes to foreigners. Do you consider it a risk worth taking to ditch the programming for German as both are currently mutually exclusive? Thanks.

Don't dicht any of them, do both simultaneously, do a simple Google search with this term: studentenwerk heidelberg or (studenten Job)and look under job offers for students and the IT requirements,what employers are searching for from students.
Most student jobs start after lectures and the language courses offered by some uni too starts after lectures too, so you having a basic 5-6 months german knowledge before you come would really help and its not about having passed B1 or B2 but defending it by speaking and writing after 6 months of being here.
Cheers
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 7:42pm On May 04, 2015
styles2009:

Don't dicht any of them, do both simultaneously, do a simple Google search with this term: studentenwerk heidelberg or (studenten Job)and look under job offers for students and the IT requirements,what employers are searching for from students.
Most student jobs start after lectures and the language courses offered by some uni too starts after lectures too, so you having a basic 5-6 months german knowledge before you come would really help and its not about having passed B1 or B2 but defending it by speaking and writing after 6 months of being here.
Cheers
I really wish this were possible.
I know it's important to learn both. I just want to know which would be better to learn first. Chose programming because it's highly encouraged that the students (for the programs I applied for) are well grounded in it. What do you think uncle styles?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogompaul(m): 7:45pm On May 04, 2015
Pls I currently stay @ Bucknor Estate, Ejigbo, Isolo Lagos. pls any close place I could attend German classes @ affordable price will b appreciated. Urgency calling!!! Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 7:53pm On May 04, 2015
Williamso:

Uncle Eke, it was written somewhere in part 1 that IT (with emphasis on programming) would go a long way in increasing the chances of non German speaking students to secure jobs (and possibly post graduation jobs as well).
Both are absolutely important in your journey, IT personnel are hot cakes but that's just one sector, the language will open up little opportunities here and there that wouldn't have been possible without it. As my Oga at the top rightly said, Its not just about the certificates, learn the language, you can still continue when you get to Germany but don't make the mistake of trying to wait to learn from scratch when you get to Germany. You would be limiting your opportunities especially if you find yourself in cities where opportunities do not abound.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 8:02pm On May 04, 2015
Thanks Eke, Styles...
The best option (for now) will be to self-tutor the German for as long as I can. Thanks mates.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Junipero: 9:14pm On May 04, 2015
crowns2:

Great. How much were you charged per level?

paid 52k back in 2013...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bochu: 7:32am On May 05, 2015
Let's talk a lil bit bout studien kolleg..there are some of us here who need info Über studien kolleg..guten morgen
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:28am On May 05, 2015
Obiwannn:

I think ladylaura93 should come and answer this.
She was saying something earlier to me about going to the embassy in abj for certifications..
oya Madame, over to u.
Yea I had my documents certified at German embassy in Abuja. Just go with the originals of every document you wish to certify , each application must also have the application letter.
Just seeing this.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:32am On May 05, 2015
Obiwannn:

I think ladylaura93 should come and answer this.
She was saying something earlier to me about going to the embassy in abj for certifications..
oya Madame, over to u.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 10:47am On May 05, 2015
DB confirmed my B account today.
Thank God those mistakes in my form didn't affect me.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Man51ut(m): 11:12am On May 05, 2015
Hi guys. Got my visa yesterday, thanks for the advice.

However, I think I might be a bit screwed. The conference I'm going for is from jun 3-6. My visa is from jun 1- 10. Meanwhile, I had already booked a ticket to Frankfurt from May 20. a company is buying my ticket to Frankfurt so I decided to take my vacation and just pay a bit of money to go to London from Frankfurt from May 20. I told the officer this and even showed her the reservation for the flight to London since I didn't have a hotel reservation until the 2nd.

I'm flying Qatar to Frankfurt and Lufthansa to London so I will probably have to get my luggage which means going thru immigration. So do I need to get a transit visa?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by DanIndia(m): 12:16pm On May 05, 2015
I'm sorry I just don't get the question from your comment. It's all jam-packed. Can you please construct your question/sentences a little more precise? This makes it easier for people to answer.
Where is your first destination ? Where do you think you'd need a transit visa for ?
Just so you know, your Schengen visa doesn't admit you into the UK. You need a separate UK visa for that.

UPDATE*
-----------------------------------------
If, from your last sentence - "I'm flying Qatar to Frankfurt and Lufthansa to London so I will probably have to get my luggage which means going thru immigration. So do I need to get a transit visa?", you mean boarding a flight to Frankfurt on the 20th May and then the same day board another flight with a different airline to the UK (presuming you already have a UK visa) - this is quite tricky. I wouldn't advise anyone to do so as they may not even let you board.
Your first flight's airline company knows nothing (even if you show them) about your transit since it's not a direct/connecting flight to your destination. Hence, you may not be allowed to board an international flight with a transit visa. You'll need the country's visa to do that. But if you have a direct flight to the UK from your country of departure with a lay-over of maybe more than 4-8/16 (this varies from country to country) hours, then you'll need a transit visa.

HTH.
Man51ut:

However, I think I might be a bit screwed. The conference I'm going for is from jun 3-6. My visa is from jun 1- 10. Meanwhile, I had already booked a ticket to Frankfurt from May 20. a company is buying my ticket to Frankfurt so I decided to take my vacation and just pay a bit of money to go to London from Frankfurt from May 20. I told the officer this and even showed her the reservation for the flight to London since I didn't have a hotel reservation until the 2nd.

I'm flying Qatar to Frankfurt and Lufthansa to London so I will probably have to get my luggage which means going thru immigration. So do I need to get a transit visa?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nevilbot: 1:08pm On May 05, 2015
Man51ut:

U need a valid UK visa to enter UK as ur shengen visa does not give u access to UK soil. If u already av a UK visa, u don't need a transit visa to pass through Frankfurt to london as dey operate on d EU region free movement policy
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Man51ut(m): 1:14pm On May 05, 2015
DanIndia:
I'm sorry I just don't get the question from your comment. It's all jam-packed. Can you please construct your question/sentences more precisely? This makes it easier for people to answer.
Where is your first destination ? Where do you think you'd need a transit visa for ?
Just so you know, your Schengen visa doesn't admit you into the UK. You need a separate UK visa for that.

Sorry for the confusion.

1. I am going for a conference in Germany. Dates june 3-6. Company is paying for the ticket. Based on that, German embassy gave me a visa for 10 days but valid only from June 1.

2. Because company is paying for a ticket to Germany, i figured I would take my vacation now rather than having to pay for a ticket to wherever in Europe later in the year. My plan was to go to Switzerland and England before the conference. I would only have to pay maybe about 200-300 euros from my pocket. I have a valid UK visa for this venture.

3. The company is only paying for my transport and accomodation to Germany. I'm flying Qatar to Germany, then flying Lufthansa to London. I am doing this on May 21. I will have to get my luggage and check it in on Lufthansa so I am assuming that I will have to go through immigration for this and it will be a problem since my visa isn't valid till the 1st of June.

Summary: I have a German visa that is valid from June 1. I have travel plans to London on May 21 from Frankfurt. I'm flying Qatar airways to frankfurt and then I bought a cheap Lufthansa ticket to London so I will need to retrieve and check in my baggage in Frankfurt which means I will have to go through immigration. Should I get a transit visa? I have a valid UK visa.

Once again sorry for the confusion.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by DanIndia(m): 1:21pm On May 05, 2015
Thank you, Man51ut. This makes it a lot easier smiley
I don't think this should be a problem at all. But if you're flying from Nigeria, be good at defending this since our Immigration officers tend to operate on any which way. Hehe
To be on a safer side - why don't you just call Qatar Airways and run this by them ? They should have information regarding your case.

Man51ut:

Sorry for the confusion.

1. I am going for a conference in Germany. Dates june 3-6. Company is paying for the ticket. Based on that, German embassy gave me a visa for 10 days but valid only from June 1.

2. Because company is paying for a ticket to Germany, i figured I would take my vacation now rather than having to pay for a ticket to wherever in Europe later in the year. My plan was to go to Switzerland and England before the conference. I would only have to pay maybe about 200-300 euros from my pocket. I have a valid UK visa for this venture.

3. The company is only paying for my transport and accomodation to Germany. I'm flying Qatar to Germany, then flying Lufthansa to London. I am doing this on May 21. I will have to get my luggage and check it in on Lufthansa so I am assuming that I will have to go through immigration for this and it will be a problem since my visa isn't valid till the 1st of June.

Summary: I have a German visa that is valid from June 1. I have travel plans to London on May 21 from Frankfurt. I'm flying Qatar airways to frankfurt and then I bought a cheap Lufthansa ticket to London so I will need to retrieve and check in my baggage in Frankfurt which means I will have to go through immigration. Should I get a transit visa? I have a valid UK visa.

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by victz: 3:54pm On May 05, 2015
If you reside in Ejigbo Isolo area, I think Goethe institute is still the best place to learn German language. At Goethe they have Morning, Afternoon and Evening session. There are other private German language centres where you can learn the language but it's expensive compared to Goethe where you will have access to all the facilities you'll need. There are other private German language centres at Igando, Ikeja etc. But Goethe Institute remains the best.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nevilbot: 6:22pm On May 05, 2015
Man51ut:

Sorry for the confusion.

i think i now get u. u mean u want to enter frankfurt on the 21ist wen ur visa will start counting on the ist of june? based on that info, u will not be allowed to pass through immigrations into frankfurt cus ur do not av a valid visa yet to enter into germany soil. u want to use frankfurt as a transit point then u should fly luftansa straight from nigeria cus flying qatar puts u at the risk of bin turned back at the point of entry since ur visa aint valid yet. the only other logical thing u can do is fly qatar to london thereby u will not need to pass through frankfurt before u visa becomes valid.

if you still want to go to london before that june ist, then fly luftansa from nigeria and u will be treated like a transit passenger in frankfuirt or 2) fly qatar to uk and u wont av to pass through frankfurt.

if you go through with this ur plan of flying qatar to frankfurt wen ur visa neva become valid, then u are on ur own o. i even doubt it if qatar will take you to frankfurt once they see u dont av a valid visa once u reach the airport in qatar. that is based on my experience at the airport in instabul turkey wia my german entry visa was hyper scrutinised by the turkish airline officials before allowing me join my connecting flight to frankfurt
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Kajiang02(m): 8:40pm On May 05, 2015
Sorry this may have been discussed before now. But I got a mail from University of Offenburg to send certified copies of Transcript and Degree results.
I'm believing its an authentication of my result as well as transcript that they require. (Pls correct me if I'm wrong).
My questions now?
1. Can I get this authentication done at the embassy in Lagos tomorrow or I'll need to book an appointment?
2. What are the costs implications?

Urgent response would be required pls so I can set forth for the consulate tomorrow.

Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 11:59pm On May 05, 2015
Kajiang02:
Sorry this may have been discussed before now. But I got a mail from University of Offenburg to send certified copies of Transcript and Degree results.
I'm believing its an authentication of my result as well as transcript that they require. (Pls correct me if I'm wrong).
My questions now?
1. Can I get this authentication done at the embassy in Lagos tomorrow or I'll need to book an appointment?
2. What are the costs implications?

Urgent response would be required pls so I can set forth for the consulate tomorrow.

Thanks.
Sorry if this is a bit harsh but if you typed s fraction of what you asked here on Google, you would have found the answers in seconds.
Whichever way though, you didn't do anything absolutely wrong by asking still. Here are the full info both for you and for the benefit of others who may still need it.

CERTIFICATION OF DOCUMENTS AT THE CONSULATE
Certification of documents for university applications in Germany
Please present your original documents and your passport with corresponding copies. Furthermore, you also have to bring the completed university application form along with you. For each application there should be one set of copies.
In case you have some documents that are printed front and back (f.i. WAEC Certificate), please make sure to copy both sides.
The certification for university applications is free of charge.
Please be aware that there will be a fee of € 10,- (ca. 1.100,- Naira) for additional copies which have to be made by the Consulate.
Please submit only complete documents from Mondays to Wednesdays from 08.00 am to 11.00 am at the Consular Section. You do not need to book an appointment.

Source:
http://m.nigeria.diplo.de/contentblob/4206626/Daten/4150778/Certification_of_school_documents.pdf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Kajiang02(m): 12:16am On May 06, 2015
Bros you harsh small sha. (Joking).
Thanks a great deal. I wonder why I left my passport in Calabar and I'm here in Lagos.
I'll give it a shot tomorrow though. Without my passport. Its only the Degree and Transcript that requires certification as stated by the school.
I hope I get through this.

Thanks for your input.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 12:37am On May 06, 2015
Kajiang02:
Bros you harsh small sha. (Joking).
Thanks a great deal. I wonder why I left my passport in Calabar and I'm here in Lagos.
I'll give it a shot tomorrow though. Without my passport. Its only the Degree and Transcript that requires certification as stated by the school.
I hope I get through this.

Thanks for your input.
Without your passport? don't waste your time except you only want to go for sightseeing around VI. Without the passport, you cannot even go near the gate, mobile police go bounce you sharply.
If you must do it tomorrow, go to the High court at Igbosere, Lagos Island/Obalende. Its not too costly there depending on your negotiating power and you wouldn't need passport.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by styles2009: 12:39am On May 06, 2015
bochu:
Let's talk a lil bit bout studien kolleg..there are some of us here who need info Über studien kolleg..guten morgen

Fire your questions,am waiting

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:32am On May 06, 2015
I just discovered that my agent did not include Uni Assist as a score recipient for my TOEFL result embarassed cry. Now i need to send my TOEFL result to Uni Assist. Please did anyone send only printed out result bearing Username and password on it? Will Uni Assist accept it so they can view it online themselves if they wish to verify?
Oga Eke40seven input needed too please.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Tnot(m): 9:10am On May 06, 2015
Eke40seven:

Go and read from around page 300 of the part 1 and this part from the beginning. I don't think there is any other school that was discussed as much as Rhine Waal in the whole of the thread. Even, there was once a fierce debate on that topic which spanned over a page or two.
Yes you can, about two weeks ago, this was reconfirmed by the representatives of the consulate at an event jointly organised by them. I asked them personally and the answer was in the affirmative. I have rebooked an appointment with the admission I have at hand.

To my TUM people, I think I have accidentally fallen into your family circle. I was looking to apply for a course there, Advanced construction and Building Technology. I sent my docs for pre-evaluation last year and I was told to apply and I had a very strong chance of entering if I wrote their more than 5,000 word essay from selected topics, however their application will not start until later. so, I applied to another course in same school which opened earlier and in which I think I was qualified for, although an essay was written but with lesser word count than the former. Since they use same online application portal and would share same documents, I used the opportunity to send the docs earlier.

Now, in the middle of the difficult essay, a routine check on the website, yielded that I can't apply to the Msc. Advanced Construction and Building Technology again because TUM have decided to end the programme. Now, I'm stuck with the other course. I sent my docs on 17th of March (31st deadline), but Nipost didn't disappoint because the last time I decided to check, the docs were uploaded on TUM online, (I thought it didn't meet the deadline earlier, didn't really care)
TUM, needs 70% for automatic qualification, (60-69, interview) my GP has given me 46/54% and I will need to squeeze enough points from the16% designated for the motivation letter and essay, 30%. If all goes well, am as good as in.

I have made further enquiries as regards opportunities in Munich and also a survey from different cities currently for student jobs for people without German proficiency and from what I can gather, Munich ain't that easy as against popular opinion and rent for houses is above the roof (no puns intended). Hamburg is way fairer for a Nigerian in terms of jobs (relative). Your inability to understand basic German could mess up big opportunities for you and one could be left with crumbs if there are any available.

Brother you wan leave Anhalt-Dessau?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by amahtrendy(f): 2:01pm On May 06, 2015
Eke40seven:

Sorry if this is a bit harsh but if you typed s fraction of what you asked here on Google, you would have found the answers in seconds.
Whichever way though, you didn't do anything absolutely wrong by asking still. Here are the full info both for you and for the benefit of others who may still need it.

CERTIFICATION OF DOCUMENTS AT THE CONSULATE
Certification of documents for university applications in Germany
Please present your original documents and your passport with corresponding copies. Furthermore, you also have to bring the completed university application form along with you. For each application there should be one set of copies.
In case you have some documents that are printed front and back (f.i. WAEC Certificate), please make sure to copy both sides.
The certification for university applications is free of charge.
Please be aware that there will be a fee of € 10,- (ca. 1.100,- Naira) for additional copies which have to be made by the Consulate.
Please submit only complete documents from Mondays to Wednesdays from 08.00 am to 11.00 am at the Consular Section. You do not need to book an appointment.

Source:
http://m.nigeria.diplo.de/contentblob/4206626/Daten/4150778/Certification_of_school_documents.pdf
Hey, pls I notarized mine through a notary club , it was sealed, stamped and signed. For 10k. Am in PH. And my schedule is too tight to go to lag embassy for certification. Pls how authentic is dis? Can it be accepted? I mean, it mustnt be the embassy's certification. Right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.