Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,405 members, 7,808,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (993995 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogompaul(m): 3:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
15thMonica:
kindly ask them here, we can all close our eye wen d scene is in place.... undecided
what if na kpolashing scene, u fit close ur eyes? no lie o!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by aodis: 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
futurewise11:

Thats privAte school bro,700 euro monthly.

Anyway its a cool school,i sent an application there for a friend and he was accepted.
But bro,that fee is on the high side.

what do u mean by 700 euro monthly?

i heard there are no tution fee for a particular course.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dehonourable: 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
Hello all,

After several rejections, God has finally put smile on my face.

Admission granted to study International Master's of sciences.... Godwin!

For those who have been rejected numerous times, pls keep pushing & believing that some day God will grant your heart desires.

5 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by atrapon(m): 6:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
Dehonourable:
Hello all,

Admission granted by University of Augsburg to study International Master's of sciences in "Material Science". Godwin!

For those who have been rejected numerous times, pls keep pushing & believing that some day God will grant your heart desires.

congrats..pls share with us d things u changed/added dat u tink made it sucessful
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 7:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
Dehonourable:
Hello all,

Admission granted by University of Augsburg to study International Master's of sciences in "Material Science". Godwin!

congratulations sis...
see you in Deutschland!!!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dehonourable: 7:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
Obiwannn:

congratulations sis...
see you in Deutschland!!!

Thanks Bro. Na Godwin.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stoicism: 7:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
Congrats bro....Pls what's your qualification and final CGPA pls. Once again congrats.
Dehonourable:
Hello all,

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lmuhopeful: 7:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
Hello guys. I have been given interview date of July 30th. I am quite worried about the time between visa interview and collection. Can I make it to a program that commences in the last week of September? Thanks guys..anyone with experience or knowledge of this should kindly help oo..im a bit worried
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by scofield03: 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
lmuhopeful:
Hello guys. I have been given interview date of July 30th. I am quite worried about the time between visa interview and collection. Can I make it to a program that commences in the last week of September? Thanks guys..anyone with experience or knowledge of this should kindly help oo..im a bit worried

wow, thats quite far and close to resumption date... i really dont understand the factors they use in scheduling. i booked on wednesday and i was given 10th of July, may be i was lucky.. my program is scheduled to commence Oct 1st but enrolment starts from Sept 1st to Oct 15th. in all bro, Na God sure pass.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lmuhopeful: 7:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
hmm..I hope I am able to make iy sha..I read that it takes about 3 weeks on average..but some people have said theirs took 6+ weeks.. i really am worried.. i had to wait for the admission letter from KIT-Karlsruhe to come in first because the LMU have not yet sent their official admission letter even by email. serzly guys..I am worried cryhmm..I hope I am able to make iy sha..I read that it takes about 3 weeks on average..but some people have said theirs took 6+ weeks.. i really am worried.. i had to wait for the admission letter from KIT-Karlsruhe to come in first because the LMU have not yet sent their official admission letter even by email. serzly guys..I am worried
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
lmuhopeful:

1)What day of September?
2) was the September date stated in ur admission letter?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lmuhopeful: 7:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
twinkle1:

1)What day of September?
2) was the September date stated in ur admission letter?

Bro..I dont know the date yet. I want to attend LMU and the letter would come in next week but they have said that enrolment starts toward the end of september and early october..until I see the date I cant be sure..I suspect the last week or two of September..and they seem very rigid in their process.

I would like to know if the majority of applicants are able to receive the visa in about 4 weeks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2015
What date did u book your appointment and the time you were replied
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 8:03pm On Jun 12, 2015
lmuhopeful:

Bro..I dont know the date yet. I want to attend LMU and the letter would come in next week but they have said that enrolment starts toward the end of september and early october..until I see the date I cant be sure..I suspect the last week or two of September..and they seem very rigid in their process.

I would like to know if the majority of applicants are able to receive the visa in about 4 weeks

What date did you book your appointment and the time you were replied?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lmuhopeful: 8:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
I booked yesterday afternoon and was replied by 7am this morning..do you have any help or advice to offer?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
lmuhopeful:
I booked yesterday afternoon and was replied by 7am this morning..do you have any help or advice to offer?

The uni I applied to said processing can take 6-8weeks.. But almost all the testimony have seen here.. They said 4-6weeks.
Don't worry Bro.
Your visa application will be confirmed positive before your appointment date in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dehonourable: 8:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
atrapon:
is d conversion comoulsory

Very very compulsory. Tanx.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
Dehonourable:

Conversion of my Physics, Chemistry, Material sciences modules to ECTS. Each must not be less dan 16 ECTS @ d undergraduate level

Congrats. Please I'd appreciate if you could expatiate on this. Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kuthvic: 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
Dehonourable:
Hello all,

Hello My friend, welcome 2 the Bavarian Dream

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
aodis:
GREAT NAIRALANDERS GOING TO GERMANY WHO APPLIED TO JACOBS UNIVERSITY. YOUR RESPONSE NEEDED PLS,

I also applied waiting for respond
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
atrapon:
boss cindino,pls tell me about our school..things we r known for,lab/research centres,competence and qualifications of our lecturers/professors..am dealing wit letter of motivation

baba make I nor lie I nor understand this ur post...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nellyb24(m): 11:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
XpensiveT:

@nellyb24... Please what course did you apply for at university of Freiburg? I also applied to the school and still waiting to hear from them.
i applied for m.sc geology.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nellyb24(m): 11:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
Bethiano:
Another question for nelly guy!

If na uni-assit would u have applied to 8 schools ?

Now use d same wisdom, to apply for non Uni-assit schools. Don't just flood your documents every where.

I applied to 3 schools,

The first one talk say my app deliver late, they even begged me to allow my app to be considered for next year. I reapplied them accordingly. Well no be their fault sha, na that elections period cause am. Infact na my fault because I suppose calculate well. The blame is mine, I could have sent it months ago.

The remaining two offered me admission.

Now,na only one I go...go , I can't be in two places at same time. I dey prepare my reply to the other school now,say make them no vex .

For all of you wey apply to 10 non- un-assit schools, abeg make sure you write them when u make your final choice, abeg no litter them.
But, if u applied through uni-assit I u think everybody is as poor as u are?Ode
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by truborn9ja: 11:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
@all, is it possible to get admission for masters in Germany with a cgpa of 2.77/5.00?? I don't mind doing preparatory ..Many factors contributed to my low performance though
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 13, 2015
Who be dis nellyb24? If u want a place where people mind their business then why are u here? Dis na open group. Anybody here is free to make comments. U very uncivilized.. just stand back and look at d comments people make here and cross reference it to urs. Cant u see how u stand out? What did aanybody say to u dat warranted dis behavior? Pls if u have no meaningful contribution to make here its nt by force lock up. Oya make another daft comment. Im waiting for u to prove me right...unwise fellow
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bethiano(m): 12:39am On Jun 13, 2015
amahtrendy:

Lol
Thankx a sis not a bro.

Haaaaaaa ! Sorry ooooo! Didn't know you are a sister ! Haaa no vex abeg ! I am not this harsh on sisters ! Please forgive me, I support women Empowerment .

No vex .

But if na brothers , haa I don't take it easy with them ooom

No vex , abeg .
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bethiano(m): 12:50am On Jun 13, 2015
@ nellyB
No comment !
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bethiano(m): 1:17am On Jun 13, 2015
Hmmmmmm !

Following my last posts! There have been revelations that shook the foundations of my German University admission knowledge.

Thanks to scofield! Eke ! and others !

Well, your stories I must confess got me thinking . However, I still think some truths I shared holds water in these experiences.

Now I see !

But eke some things still baffle me! How would one person apply to 13 different schools for admission to study probably 6 - 8 different programmes. With claims that he or she is passionate about them .

Well I don't disapprove of multiple applications oooooo ! All am saying is let's make informed apps and bury the hatchet.

If I were Germany, I will introduce a central system of admission for masters programme, just like finland . to stop this imbalance. How would a person get 13 and some others get nothing.

Scofield ! Trust me, its not easy to go back to your pile of application documents after a date to look for other people to send the acceptance of application after u have sent them rejection.

Now not all schools ask you to accept the offer, some just send you the admission letter and follow up mails. And that's all.

Ok now if the school sends you to accept, they wait till say a month for u to respond. Then if you say No, they now contact those who they have sent rejection letters to pls ignore the rejection and accept the offer. Hmmmmm!

Well let's say they have a way to sort these things out.

But my brothers I must tell you these things are not as easy as we think.

I have worked with a team to handle post graduate enrolment in a varsity in Nigeria. These things are not as easy as u think. They are humans too, especially when the applicants didn't pay application fee?

Why do u think these schools in US and co charge app fees?
Save for Uk, their own be say na competition Unis dey do for Uk, although na school fees money them dey take recover.

Well, I reaLly don't know how to explain this thing for here make we understand am.

Anyways this is my final post on this matter. Let's move on.

Besides Eke! We need to investigate why our ppl are getting rejections. Its becoming too much. I suspect something. Is going wrong some where.
Let's see how to stop this now ?

Peace !
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 3:32am On Jun 13, 2015
Bethiano:
Hmmmmmm !

Following my last posts! There have been revelations that shook the foundations of my German University admission knowledge.

Thanks to scofield! Eke ! and others !

Well, your stories I must confess got me thinking . However, I still think some truths I shared holds water in these experiences.

Now I see !

But eke some things still baffle me! How would one person apply to 13 different schools for admission to study probably 6 - 8 different programmes. With claims that he or she is passionate about them .

Well I don't disapprove of multiple applications oooooo ! All am saying is let's make informed apps and bury the hatchet.

If I were Germany, I will introduce a central system of admission for masters programme, just like finland . to stop this imbalance. How would a person get 13 and some others get nothing.

Scofield ! Trust me, its not easy to go back to your pile of application documents after a date to look for other people to send the acceptance of application after u have sent them rejection.

Now not all schools ask you to accept the offer, some just send you the admission letter and follow up mails. And that's all.

Ok now if the school sends you to accept, they wait till say a month for u to respond. Then if you say No, they now contact those who they have sent rejection letters to pls ignore the rejection and accept the offer. Hmmmmm!

Well let's say they have a way to sort these things out.

But my brothers I must tell you these things are not as easy as we think.

I have worked with a team to handle post graduate enrolment in a varsity in Nigeria. These things are not as easy as u think. They are humans too, especially when the applicants didn't pay application fee?

Why do u think these schools in US and co charge app fees?
Save for Uk, their own be say na competition Unis dey do for Uk, although na school fees money them dey take recover.

Well, I reaLly don't know how to explain this thing for here make we understand am.

Anyways this is my final post on this matter. Let's move on.

Besides Eke! We need to investigate why our ppl are getting rejections. Its becoming too much. I suspect something. Is going wrong some where.
Let's see how to stop this now ?

Peace !

All things being equal, there are no reasons for rejections beyond the fact that most courses are highly competitive. Imagine over 900 applications around the world for 30-40 spots!
Just like I said before, these schools didn't start business today, some are over 500 years old and have experiences with these application issues before Nigeria existed as a country and for those who don't have the manpower to do it on their own, they simply go through uni assist to ease their workload.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (469)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.