Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Crowds At Campaign Grounds Are Overated? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowds At Campaign Grounds Are Overated? (555 Views)

Wike Mocks 5 APC Governors And Amaechi At Campaign / Olusola Oke Welcomed By Crowd At Campaign Flag Off / APC Leaders In Happy Mood As They Shake Hands At Campaign Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crowds At Campaign Grounds Are Overated? by Joey82(m): 12:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
As the campaign trains of President Goodluck Jonathan and Mohammed Buhari move from to state to state, I notice each train gathers more than enough crowd at every location they stop. Even in states where there is serious opposition.
The question arises as to whether these crowds are genuine supporters of these contestants.
The funny thing I noticed where I stay is there are certain people that will attend any rally irrespective of whoever is hosting.
The reasons are simple; 'When they enter them no go give us chop, make we go collect our share now' was what one of the guys told me when I questioned his loyalty.
I have to raise this question since we have gone as far as comparing crowds at rallies. Most of those peeps in that crowd are people who hardly have anything to do and are not even alive to their civic responsibilities as some don't even have any voter card.
In my opinion, the real people who will vote in the end and make the difference are going about their normal businesses as they don't have time for any rallies.
Re: Crowds At Campaign Grounds Are Overated? by Generalkorex(m): 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2015
The crowds are nt overrated or hyped o.
They are real. If you come to ikorodu now where apc is doing there campaign you go knw say no be childplay

(1) (Reply)

Results And Grades Of Past Presidents Till Date...grade Gej Naw..!! / It's A Big Lie, Buhari Doesn't Have Cancer — Doctors Confirm / I Don't Have Pvc,sultan Of Sokoto Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.