Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Photo:Toolz Flaunts Killer Curve From Dubai.The Curve Is Killing Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo:Toolz Flaunts Killer Curve From Dubai.The Curve Is Killing Me (7492 Views)

Toolz Flaunts Baby Bump? (Photos) / Toolz Flaunts Curves In Photos With Timaya / See The Sexy Photo Toolz Shared Last Night That Left Her Fans Panting For Breath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo:Toolz Flaunts Killer Curve From Dubai.The Curve Is Killing Me by okoro4: 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
Alongside Banky W,Toolz is in Dubai with her boo Tunde Demurun.

Checkout her killer curve which she shared on her IG page from Dubai.

Source: http:///7b9

Re: Photo:Toolz Flaunts Killer Curve From Dubai.The Curve Is Killing Me by saaedlee: 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
Haba....I never liked her, cuz of d bleaching thing
Re: Photo:Toolz Flaunts Killer Curve From Dubai.The Curve Is Killing Me by Oahray: 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
She's fat.

13 Likes

Re: Photo:Toolz Flaunts Killer Curve From Dubai.The Curve Is Killing Me by thiefnubu(m): 4:35pm On Jan 17, 2015
Since when did fat people start flaunting themselves? ?

Curve kor, torch ni undecided
Re: Photo:Toolz Flaunts Killer Curve From Dubai.The Curve Is Killing Me by pretydiva(f): 6:09pm On Jan 17, 2015
Y is she toning nau ?..luk at her knuckles..celebrities n bleaching sef..anyways its their life,none of my biz
Re: Photo:Toolz Flaunts Killer Curve From Dubai.The Curve Is Killing Me by jonsnow92: 6:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
them use bleaching swear for una bah
Re: Photo:Toolz Flaunts Killer Curve From Dubai.The Curve Is Killing Me by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
The curve is killing you

Next
Re: Photo:Toolz Flaunts Killer Curve From Dubai.The Curve Is Killing Me by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
She looks nice. Thick as fvck.

Her belly is so flat, and that is attractive.
Re: Photo:Toolz Flaunts Killer Curve From Dubai.The Curve Is Killing Me by Pappyto: 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
saaedlee:
Haba....I never liked her, cuz of d bleaching thing
. Ion tink she's bleaching ooo...
Re: Photo:Toolz Flaunts Killer Curve From Dubai.The Curve Is Killing Me by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
okoro4:
Alongside Banky W,Toolz is in Dubai with her boo Tunde Demurun.

Checkout her killer curve which she shared on her IG page from Dubai.

Source: http:///7b9

Do you actually mean the "curve" is from Dubai?
& How come you are not dead?
Re: Photo:Toolz Flaunts Killer Curve From Dubai.The Curve Is Killing Me by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 18, 2015
This is fatness to me,see her arms abeg angry
Re: Photo:Toolz Flaunts Killer Curve From Dubai.The Curve Is Killing Me by DonaldGenes(m): 1:08am On Jan 18, 2015
pretydiva post=29880r737:
Y is she toning nau ?..luk at her knuckles..celebrities n bleaching sef..anyways its their life,none of my biz

Yes oh, mind your Biz ma
Re: Photo:Toolz Flaunts Killer Curve From Dubai.The Curve Is Killing Me by adedayourt(m): 3:26am On Jan 18, 2015
Op if this curve is killing u den u need help urgently

2 Likes

Re: Photo:Toolz Flaunts Killer Curve From Dubai.The Curve Is Killing Me by Tashaamania(f): 4:09am On Jan 18, 2015
When some people got no hips at all.. embarassed
Re: Photo:Toolz Flaunts Killer Curve From Dubai.The Curve Is Killing Me by davidmoyes(m): 4:18am On Jan 18, 2015
Ivyluvie2:
The curve is killing you

Next
My sister, leave OP alone.. If her curves were killing you, we for don see your obituary
Re: Photo:Toolz Flaunts Killer Curve From Dubai.The Curve Is Killing Me by nerodenero: 8:29am On Jan 18, 2015
Idikunle wink
Re: Photo:Toolz Flaunts Killer Curve From Dubai.The Curve Is Killing Me by hatux: 9:09am On Jan 18, 2015
*looking for the curves there in the pic*
Re: Photo:Toolz Flaunts Killer Curve From Dubai.The Curve Is Killing Me by Jinyjagz(m): 9:45am On Jan 18, 2015
i no c anytin jor
Re: Photo:Toolz Flaunts Killer Curve From Dubai.The Curve Is Killing Me by idu1(m): 11:00am On Jan 18, 2015
My babe got curve too.... So, stop the unnecessary announcement...
Re: Photo:Toolz Flaunts Killer Curve From Dubai.The Curve Is Killing Me by dkronicle(m): 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
SHE IS JUST THICK.
Re: Photo:Toolz Flaunts Killer Curve From Dubai.The Curve Is Killing Me by codedflowz(m): 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
The curve is killing you

Then Go and Die!!! angry
Re: Photo:Toolz Flaunts Killer Curve From Dubai.The Curve Is Killing Me by meobizy(f): 5:15pm On Oct 17, 2018
So in 2015 people still used CRT TV screens?
I’m sure she was in a cheap hotel in Dubai. Flat screen LCDs were always the rage since 2008 or a little earlier.

(1) (Reply)

Nadia Buari Struts Her First Post Baby Bod, Check Out Her Twins / Did Actress Regina Daniels Just Got Married Secretly? ( Shocking Photos) / See The Dirty Pictures Actress Cossy Orjiakor Shared Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.