Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,142 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Urgent Advice Needed Please! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Advice Needed Please! (392 Views)

Urgent Advice Needed About A Job Offer / Diamond Bank Direct Sales Job (information Needed Please) / Urgent Advice Needed Plz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Needed Please! by michaeswan(m): 2:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
Please i need someone to help me with how i can write HOTEL APPLICATION LETTER topic.. thanks
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Please! by lateef2009: 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
this is a format edit and re-write
Dear Sir/Madam
Re: ECO/GRA/2007/06/23 GRADUATE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION 2007
In response to the advertisement on the Guardian Newspaper of 24th May 2007, please find enclosed a copy of my CV for the position of Graduate Recruitment at your bank.
I am young, energetic and resourceful and graduated from Enugu State University with a degree in Geography. I have just completed my National Youth Service, during which I served as a Ticket Officer with Sosoliso Airlines, where I was responsible for the sales of flight tickets for over 3000 passengers per day. This heightened my accountability, dexterity and ability to work under pressure with little or no supervision.
My previous experience also exposed me to a lot of paperwork, records-keeping, cash handling, customer service, decision-making, working as a team; attributes I hope will be very significant in the kind of person you hope to employ at Ecobank.
I am very confident of maintaining high levels of commitment and consistency with multiple projects and work patterns and I believe I am fully informed on what this role involves, with an earnest passion to fulfill your objectives.
I will be glad if you consider me for this position. Hope to hear from you soon.
Yours sincerely,
Adebanjo Olukoya

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For The Role Of A Marketer / Sales Rep Needed!!!! / Marketers In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.