Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,832 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Election Violence Fears: Politicians, CEOs Move Families Abroad - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Violence Fears: Politicians, CEOs Move Families Abroad (19901 Views)

Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence / Therich Move Families Abroad, Weare All Baga / Election Violence Fears: Politicians, Ceos Move Families Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Violence Fears: Politicians, CEOs Move Families Abroad by t2luv1: 6:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
Personally, I going for Buhari not because I think he is better or anything like that. I just want a change. Since 1999 PDP have been in power, that is 16 yrs folks !!!. That is enough time in my book to produce result. Can anyone without any malice or prejudice say that things have been better. Insanity is doing the same thing every time, and expecting different result. Hey, why not try something else. Change might not be all that bad.
Re: Election Violence Fears: Politicians, CEOs Move Families Abroad by Dollarboom: 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
Why are they running away? They are self centered cowards.
Re: Election Violence Fears: Politicians, CEOs Move Families Abroad by AreaFada2: 6:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
maylisa:
In the estate I live we are 3 families that is remaining, even the hausa's are runing to Abia, pH and calabar. People selling their houses making the rest of us scared. My pain is, it won't just be a political rivalries but the fools will change the whole thing to religion. they are all ready waiting for the right opportunity and time to strike. Praying for 2011 not to repeat itself

Nne, and you carry your beautiful self siddon there? Abeg o. I nor be fear monger but prevention is better o.

2 Likes

Re: Election Violence Fears: Politicians, CEOs Move Families Abroad by bebe2(f): 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
AreaFada2:

Chai, diaris baba @the top o!

Na to find somewhere else go o or kukuma siddon jeje for house.

How biznex dey go na? Abeg how you come turn-around the bakery biznex?

my brother, bizness dey ooo.

dem no give me 10kobo for the business ooo

dats why am going home , i go throway all the bread pans turn the place

to 2bedroom, collect my rent, use am chop suya, then carry mysef come uk and face reality.

dats all cool
Re: Election Violence Fears: Politicians, CEOs Move Families Abroad by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 17, 2015
Re: Election Violence Fears: Politicians, CEOs Move Families Abroad by Blackvampire(m): 6:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
You people fear too much what cud possibly hapen ... me am based in asaba delta state what cud possibly happpen to me here its those in north i hav pity for
Re: Election Violence Fears: Politicians, CEOs Move Families Abroad by AreaFada2: 6:37pm On Jan 17, 2015
bebe2:

my brother, bizness dey ooo.

dem no give me 10kobo for the business ooo

dats why am going home , i go throway all the bread pans turn the place

to 2bedroom, collect my rent, use am chop suya, then carry mysef come uk and face reality.

dats all cool

Na wa o. Na the best thing you dey go do. Real estate never disappoints. Nor give up on investment ma.

All of us have lost huge amounts doing business back home. Unfortunately. I'm now considering farming. At least I can go home at harvest time.

Even if it turns out there's no profit, the farmland will be an asset.
Imagine you rented the bakery building?
Re: Election Violence Fears: Politicians, CEOs Move Families Abroad by Eluwilussit(m): 6:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
jerflakes:
[size=18pt]AND SOME EEDIOTS HERE WILL BE SHOUTING APC AND PDP.

JUST WAIT, MAKE VIOLENCE BEGIN.

YOU KNOW SAY NO BE APC OR PDP MATA AGAIN.

YOU GO LOOK FOR GMB AND GEJ TIRE.

THEY GO DEY POP CHAMPAGNE FOR MIAMI BEACH, WHILE THE "LOYALISTS" WILL BE KILLING THEMSELVES.

THERE ARE OTHER PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES.

CHOOSE WISELY.
[/size]

True talk. Don't mind the idiots ranting all over the net with free mb.
Re: Election Violence Fears: Politicians, CEOs Move Families Abroad by M4gunners: 6:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
HNosegbe:

What kind of silly statement is this? Please watch the kind of things you say on public forums like this. Very important.

Same goes to you.
Keep pretending i don't need ur advice before i make any ccomment that stands as truth. Maybe if you have lost any of ur relatives in 2011,u would have been singing the same song with me.
Re: Election Violence Fears: Politicians, CEOs Move Families Abroad by maylisa(f): 6:52pm On Jan 17, 2015
AreaFada2:

Nne, and you carry your beautiful self siddon there? Abeg o. I nor be fear monger but prevention is better o.
I will be travelling on d 12 of February.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election Violence Fears: Politicians, CEOs Move Families Abroad by cupidhero(m): 6:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
And so it begins!!
Re: Election Violence Fears: Politicians, CEOs Move Families Abroad by bebe2(f): 6:55pm On Jan 17, 2015
AreaFada2:

Na wa o. Na the best thing you dey go do. Real estate never disappoints. Nor give up on investment ma.

All of us have lost huge amounts doing business back home. Unfortunately. I'm now considering farming. At least I can go home at harvest time.

Even if it turns out there's no profit, the farmland will be an asset.
Imagine you rented the bakery building?

u see eh,

am torn between uk n naija for investment.

atleast, uk own i go dey see am.

naija own pple just dey use me better demselves.

i doubt if my kids will ever go home or know the value of these properties.

it give me sleepness night.

naija matta tire me jare
Re: Election Violence Fears: Politicians, CEOs Move Families Abroad by bebe2(f): 6:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
maylisa:
I will be travelling on d 12 of February.

babe, stay near airport till the election is over o grin

1 Like

Re: Election Violence Fears: Politicians, CEOs Move Families Abroad by liyalla(m): 6:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
Its a normal expectation, since they do not wish us well. I don't blame anyone of them. My heart only bleeds for the stnp!d once who will allow them selfs to be used as war tools. Shay ona don hear youths because of their ungodly plans dem don fly their families abroad. To all Nigerians out there, "its not worth dying for". Stay indoors thats your abroad
Re: Election Violence Fears: Politicians, CEOs Move Families Abroad by manot: 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
una wey be mumu, dem go give una 5000naira make una go kill una self tufiakwa ad their children dey enjoy for abroad
Re: Election Violence Fears: Politicians, CEOs Move Families Abroad by MNDY(m): 7:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
And we here with no choice left to our fate if the much dreaded bloodbath prospect materializes?
----
I escaped death by the whiskers in the north in the last general elections! May God save Nigeria in this forthcoming elections and all that will come with it! Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Election Violence Fears: Politicians, CEOs Move Families Abroad by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:52pm On Jan 17, 2015
Anyone, after reading this article and still wants to be violent before, during and after the elections must be stupid.
Unfortunately, the thugs, agberos and almajiris that will do the dirty job are not reading this. How do we get this class of people informed about what their 'heroes' are planning.
Me, I will try in my own little way to educate those who care to listen.

1 Like

Re: Election Violence Fears: Politicians, CEOs Move Families Abroad by AreaFada2: 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
abi o
Re: Election Violence Fears: Politicians, CEOs Move Families Abroad by zeeek(m): 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
After reading dis 1 monkey go stil com here dey shout Sai Buhari/GEJ till 2019.
OKPONU oshi. Aka DIDINRIN
Re: Election Violence Fears: Politicians, CEOs Move Families Abroad by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
Buhari's kids are where again?
No be Uk?
I will fight kwaraption and establish sharia
I will fight kwaraption and establish sharia
His daughters are in heathen lands wearing studded jackets like Michael Jackson and dancing sekem
Re: Election Violence Fears: Politicians, CEOs Move Families Abroad by Muzikluva(m): 9:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
May God put those politicians to shame!
Re: Election Violence Fears: Politicians, CEOs Move Families Abroad by buJu234: 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
Poor men children... Can't una just b wise just a second.. atleast for ur poor parents & relatives sake that love u so much ...

Plz wether u vote or not the winner has already been agreed by the rich elites of Nigeria..

So please why not stay at home... Cos at the end it may be Moslem vs christian war no longer APC vs PDP....

Plz b wise.. rush back home after voting.. and u non northern indigen plz come back to d southern part of Nigeria or the middle Bert.
Re: Election Violence Fears: Politicians, CEOs Move Families Abroad by Rolandken(m): 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2015
Hmm. Well this is what any wise person would do. If you have the financial ability to move ur family out of danger, why wouldnt you do it? What else is the money for? Besides everyone knows how Nigerians behave after announcement of election results: kill themselves. So na to run win am. Visit rollyspeaks.
Re: Election Violence Fears: Politicians, CEOs Move Families Abroad by UGLYS: 11:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
maylisa:
In the estate I live we are 3 families that is remaining, even the hausa's are runing to Abia, pH and calabar. People selling their houses making the rest of us scared. My pain is, it won't just be a political rivalries but the fools will change the whole thing to religion. they are all ready waiting for the right opportunity and time to strike. Praying for 2011 not to repeat itself

Dear, leave while you still can. Albeit,only God guarantees safety, a conscious effort on your part is highly required.

Flee too. Go to a one party state or states whose guber elections have been held.
Many youths aint on this forum and wouldn't heed to some good advices shared.

1 Like

Re: Election Violence Fears: Politicians, CEOs Move Families Abroad by chrisgurl(f): 11:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
No nigerian politician is worth dying for..I pray no innocent nigerian suffers for the crimes of these perpetrators of evil. May God be with us all.
Re: Election Violence Fears: Politicians, CEOs Move Families Abroad by UGLYS: 11:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
cry
Re: Election Violence Fears: Politicians, CEOs Move Families Abroad by UGLYS: 11:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
WOCKHARDI:
Anyone, after reading this article and still wants to be violent before, during and after the elections must be stupid.
Unfortunately, the thugs, agberos and almajiris that will do the dirty job are not reading this. How do we get this class of people informed about what their 'heroes' are planning.
Me, I will try in my own little way to educate those who care to listen.

Thank you as you enlighten more people. God will bless you
Re: Election Violence Fears: Politicians, CEOs Move Families Abroad by jzdoberman: 11:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
...AND IF YOU CHECK THOSE WEY DEY CHECK/JET OUT OF NAIJA YOU GO SEE SEY 99.9 + .1 BE ALL PROGRESSIVE COWARDS (APC) MEMBERS.
I trust the "wise tortoise" (Tinubu) and his crew members, dat one go don reach Canada on Feb 13. While Bullhari go go hide under the shelter of BH boys.
But some so- called loyalties of APC aka mugus go dey dey busy killing each other.

UNCLE JOE TILL 2019 and 4EVER!!!
If you no like am abeg hang yourself by feb 14.
Re: Election Violence Fears: Politicians, CEOs Move Families Abroad by AreaFada2: 11:33pm On Jan 17, 2015
bebe2:

u see eh,

am torn between uk n naija for investment.

atleast, uk own i go dey see am.

naija own pple just dey use me better demselves.

i doubt if my kids will ever go home or know the value of these properties.

it give me sleepness night.

naija matta tire me jare

Na common worry o, the thing be to take them kids home as often as possible.
But years from now when bone don drink oil (By God's grace), this cold nor go good for body again.
So na to go home someday. The kids can manage here, na their cont3.

But I get your point. How much can you trust people to run things for you??

I just lost a relative here some weeks back. Na so him people for 9ja use am wipe floor. All his money wasted.
Now he dey plan to go home see for himself, he just died. Where the attack come from, only God knows.

After they chop ur money, u go dey fear to even ask.

May God protect us and bless our hustle
Re: Election Violence Fears: Politicians, CEOs Move Families Abroad by gbodimowo(m): 2:25am On Jan 18, 2015
quicyvictor:
IF ANYTHING EVER HAPPEN AFTER ELECTION, WE SHOULD NOT FACE ONE ANOTHER.....
LETS FACE THE POLITICIANS
THEY BROUGHT THIS UPON US...LET'S USE THIER BLOOD TO CLEAN
Re: Election Violence Fears: Politicians, CEOs Move Families Abroad by InvertedHammer: 2:30am On Jan 18, 2015
/
The ones I know and those "patriotic" ones that answered the calls of their fatherland are all back here till after the elections. Even senior military officials are not left out which makes me wonder---who is deceiving who? GMB' s family members are in UK. GEJ's family members are in UK.
Some mofos will drink garri and be ready to die for someone who cares less about their existence. It has happened before and it will continue to happen that political winners would forget their thugs and foot soldiers as soon as the mount the saddle.
\
Re: Election Violence Fears: Politicians, CEOs Move Families Abroad by InvertedHammer: 2:39am On Jan 18, 2015
AreaFada2:

Na common worry o, the thing be to take them kids home as often as possible.
But years from now when bone don drink oil (By God's grace), this cold nor go good for body again.
So na to go home someday. The kids can manage here, na their cont3.

But I get your point. How much can you trust people to run things for you??

I just lost a relative here some weeks back. Na so him people for 9ja use am wipe floor. All his money wasted.
Now he dey plan to go home see for himself, he just died. Where the attack come from, only God knows.

After they chop ur money, u go dey fear to even ask.

May God protect us and bless our hustle
/
Invest where you live. The ones in Nigeria will continue to entice you to come snd invest in Nigeria because they stand to gain from it. Otherwise they will not bother you. As for your kids, take them to Nigeria 10x in a year, it will still not make them move to Nigeria. Some of us that grew up a little bit in Nigeria can hardly stand Nigeria talk of full bred nominal Nigerians.
You investment will be more secured outside Nigeria. I have tried both worlds and I still better knowing that I have more control over what is not in Nigeria. Outside the country, I only worry about taxation. In Nigeria, you worry about NEPA, relations, witches and wizards, envy, scsmmers, local authorities, etc. Wahala too much.
Your house may be in Nigeria but Nigeria is not a home.
/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#UKElection2015: Jonathan Congratulates David Cameroon / APC's Ahmad Aliyu Wins Sokoto Governorship Election (2023) / Policemen Claim NSCDC Officials Provoked Them Into KIlling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.