Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) (100795 Views)

Emmanuel Daniel Buzabeye 'Edaniels', A Visually Impaired Singer (Photos) / Maheeda Exposes Man Who Slut-shamed Her After She Turned Down His Sexual Advance / Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A Prostitute, She Replies Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 6:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
Maheeda may be controversial but she's definitely a very beautiful woman. Maheeda is well known in Nigeria especially online. She is an ex prostitute turned gospel singer. She is married to a white man. She had a baby out of wedlock years back. The child is now a teenager. Maheeda once called for the legalization of prostitution in Nigeria.

Prostitution should be legalised —Maheeda

Caroline Sam, also known as Maheeda in the music industry, once worked as a prostitute before falling in love with music.
The controversial singer popular for posting her raunchy pictures on the social media recently revealed exclusively to Showtime that prostitution should be legalised.
According to her: “Yes, I think prostitution should be legalised. I have been there, I have been with these girls .
I have been to Holland where I think it’s legal. It won’t be bad if it is legalised because it’s everywhere anyway. So it’s better if it’s legalised,” she said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/prostitution-legalised-maheeda/

[
b]I Have The Urge To Prostitute After Getting Married- Maheeda ...
[/b]
I don’t really know where to place singer Maheeda who once claimed to be born again, got married and let go of prostitution just as she set about singing for the Lord. In case you do not know her, she is Caroline Sam, aka Maheeda, the ‘gospel’ singer who was orphaned at age 13 and, with no help coming her way, turned to prostitution to survive. Later, she met a white man in her line of duty and got married to her, told all who cared to listen that she has repented and let go of the spirit of prostitution. In an interview she gave a newspaper, Maheeda spoke of her struggles to quit prostitution and turning to God for help. This is what she said then:

Even after getting married, I still have this urge of going out to meet a man. But I felt it should not be so. I’m trying to let people know there is a spirit behind prostitution, if not, why after getting married, I have everything, I live in Lekki, I’m driving a very big car and my husband gives me whatever I want, so why would I still feel like going into prostitution? There is a spirit behind it. I continued prostitution even after getting married. The only thing that changed me was being born again and being delivered.”

But now, she has shown that no matter how much you wash a pig, it will still go back to its filth if what she tweeted recently is anything to go by. Maheeda tweeted about how she has been sleeping with men at random and how there is power between her legs.

http://pulse.ng/gist/i-can-t-stop-prostitution-singer-maheeda-id2517227.html

Her Touching Story

"This picture)(Picture Of Maheeda carrying her little baby below) always make tears come down my chin, she was 2years old here, I was living in the street I kept my baby with a friend so I can go look for money for us to survive, n my daughter was kicked out of my friends house, I had no where to keep her, I was begging for a place to stay so she can be safe and sleep , so I started crying and she said to me mummy I will buy you chocolate don't cry ok? that even made me cry the more ... I managed to knock on a rich guy's gate and beg for help and Cos of the baby he gave me a room and a nanny so I can work in one of his restaurants, I managed, I did all I could to give my daughter a good life, it was a long story but today she is schooling in one of the best schools in Europe ! And she will be 13years old on Tomorrow! I'm Still hustling hard till she gets to university ! No time! I'm happy she is alive and doing great!

Her father's family didn't want him to marry a black woman so they offered me 3 million naira as at that time to go and leave the baby, but I refused instead I left them all to do it on my own!"

Maheeda's daughter is now 13.

http://vosquare..com/2014/02/maheeda-shares-heart-touching-story.html?m=1

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 6:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
Maheeda & baby at age 2

Maheeda & grown up baby- 13

Maheeda & husband

1 Like

Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by siegfried99(m): 6:52pm On Jan 17, 2015
This one will forever remain a wh.o.re grin gospel singer ko reggae ni angry

Maheeda pls don't come to my church grin so my pastor won't start saying golliath killed david grin

grin Olosho.com grin

178 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
has she stopped being a prostitute?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by elantraceey(f): 6:55pm On Jan 17, 2015

Your topic and your story are very different.

When did she become a gospel artiste

12 Likes

Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by Prophessor(m): 6:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
maheeda I don't know what to say now

but I really want to come to believe that you've changed for the better

but the thing is what will happen to all your past life pics...

this is why everyone should be careful what he does and says

we should also try to live a holy life, you can just take a look at maheeda's case...

if care is not taken those nude pics might haunt her For Life

BE Holy

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
Abeg when she turn gospel singer

no be she release raunchy pics for Christmas/New year?? ?? ??

This her daughter though.
The girl just rub the whole balm of beauty on her face...only her...very unfair to the rest of the female populace.

23 Likes

Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by ceo4eva: 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
lalasticlala, why not tell us she is an Erotic Gospel Singer. lol. Her recent raunchy displays are not what one would expect from a true gospel singer.

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by vizkiz: 7:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
dehm...I can't wait to get a taste of that pussay whenever she comes for a concert in my church cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 7:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
Mumu husband...once ashawo is always ashawo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Abeg when she turn gospel singer

no be she release raunchy pics for Christmas/New year?? ?? ??

This her daughter though.
The girl just rub the whole balm of beauty on her face...only her...very unfair to the rest of the female populace.

Over beauty DE worry her cute daughter.. .

I pray she doesn't follow her foot steps.. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by Kylekent59: 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2015
Lalastica thread always making fp.

1 Like

Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by PerfumeRepublik: 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
Different Strokes for different folks..its her life
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by Beamborla(f): 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
Myself and the daughter fine well well o. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by snazzy5050(m): 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
make I book space since na lalasticlala
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by ikes9(m): 7:46pm On Jan 17, 2015
Hehehe
everybody done dey book space...
buhh her daughter's really beautiful ohh...
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by kendrick9(m): 8:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
mehn that her daughter is finee..
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by dre11(m): 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2015
She is still prostitute with all her raunchy pictures all around the net

With her Christmas naked pics also

So, I guess she was formerly a gospel singer before she shift ground

And her daughter looks lovely and innocent

1 Like

Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
itss the other way around. she was a gospel singer then a prostitute

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by Babe2sure(f): 8:29pm On Jan 17, 2015
I pray she truly turn to a gospel singer. That would be a breathe of fresh air.
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by englishmart(m): 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
she's a very beautiful whor.e
She sings gospel nudies? musics?
How come I haven't heard any of her punny songs on the radio before?

Mtscheew! Once a who.re.. Always a LovePeddler

1 Like

Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2015
I do not understand how someone who says she has left prostitution is also canvassing for it to be legalized.

Am I missing something ?

8 Likes

Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by kobonaire(m): 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
Life is about 2nd chances ....
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by BokoHaramm: 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
We all know say she be ashewo naa
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by vickylinco(m): 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
wonders shall never end

1 Like

Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by kingstylo01(m): 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
J
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by ichidodo: 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
bbbb Nuffing wrong with that profession....Maheeda's daughter is very pretty.
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by femi4: 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
N
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by Isiterere(m): 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
Maheeda queen of stupidity

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by dmjinc(m): 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by eedris07(m): 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
U dnt nid 2 b tld dat Maheeeda z a prostitute nah..
Re: Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) by femi4: 9:24pm On Jan 17, 2015

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mike Godson And An Actress In Unclad Photos / P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) / Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Beautiful Without Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.