Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,268 members, 7,807,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

I Will Go On Exile If I Don’t Build Second Niger Bridge Before 2015 — Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Go On Exile If I Don’t Build Second Niger Bridge Before 2015 — Jonathan (5465 Views)

FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States / Goodluck Jonathan Denies Going On Exile / Jonathan Goes On Exile In Cote D’Ivoire, Militants Move To Shutdown Oil Output (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Go On Exile If I Don’t Build Second Niger Bridge Before 2015 — Jonathan by Joel3(m): 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
This Gej still has not run exile yet. Just maybe after Febuhari 14 in kiri kiri

How time flies

Posted 31/08/2012 07:52:44 AM

President Goodluck Jonathan has promised to go on exile if he fails to build the Second Niger Bridge before completing his term in 2015.

The Nigerian leader made the promise in his remarks at a Town Hall Meeting held yesterday in the commercial city of Onitsha as part of activities marking his one-day visit to Anambra State. During the visit, Jonathan commissioned several projects, including the oil production facilities of Orient Petroleum at Aguleri, the massive SABMiller Brewery
at Onitsha and the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu- Ojukwu Gateway in Onitsha. The issue of Second Niger Bridge naturally came up during the Town Hall Meeting since Jonathan had during his campaigns for the 2011 presidential ballot promised to construct the bridge if elected President.

Experts have warned that the existing bridge constructed in 1965 may collapse any time in view of the heavy traffic. Speaking yesterday at the Town Hall Meeting, the Nigerian leader said that “when the first bridge was built, it was during the presidency of Nnamdi Azikiwe; the second Niger bridge will be built under the presidency of Azikiwe Jonathan.”

To further reassure the people, the President said he would go on exile on the completion of his term if he does not build the bridge. To convince his audience that serious efforts are being made to build the bridge, invited Works Minister Mike Onolomemen and Finance Minister Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala to brief the people on what was being done about the construction of the bridge. Onolomemen reeled out the technical details about the design of the bridge and the companies bidding to construct it, while Okonjo- Iweala unfolded details about the financial arrangements being made to construct the bridge. At the end of the meeting, some of the participants, among them businessman Prince Arthur Eze were so thrilled that they urged President Jonathan to seriously consider seeking re-election in 2015. *Photo (courtesy Afripol) shows President Jonathan, flanked on the left by Governor Peter Obi, waves at the crowd on his way to Onitsha.

www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=234

Updated

www.google.com.ng/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=+I+will+go+on+exile+if+I+don%27t+build+Second+Niger+Bridge+%E2%80%94President+

Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don’t Build Second Niger Bridge Before 2015 — Jonathan by fharmah(m): 11:03pm On Jan 17, 2015
waooh
Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don’t Build Second Niger Bridge Before 2015 — Jonathan by harthonder(m): 11:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
What do u expect from clueless man promises

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don’t Build Second Niger Bridge Before 2015 — Jonathan by shikshark: 11:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
u mean kirikiri?
Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don’t Build Second Niger Bridge Before 2015 — Jonathan by 9jatriot(m): 11:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
Sorry Boss, we are not buying this.

We have heard all these rhetoric time and time over. During Abacha's time, some people swore to die if Abacha does not become president, some of them are in your cabinet sef, they non gree die.

1 Like

Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don’t Build Second Niger Bridge Before 2015 — Jonathan by Joel3(m): 11:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
hahaha. grin grin grin

The clueless president coming back to the bridge without fulfilling is promise. And yes making another promise.

And to think of it he has not run exile yet. Maybe after he lost the election, then he will exile in kirikiri.

the only president the world dont take serious is Gej.

8 Likes

Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don’t Build Second Niger Bridge Before 2015 — Jonathan by gen2briz(m): 11:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
Haaaaaaaaaa..........
E be like say lies na hobby to our president.
#changejonathan

4 Likes

Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don’t Build Second Niger Bridge Before 2015 — Jonathan by Firefire(m): 11:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
I pity some human being sense of judgment.

You like it or not Dr. Jonathan Goodluck is the President of Nigeria till 2019.

You are free to CHANGE your address.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don’t Build Second Niger Bridge Before 2015 — Jonathan by dre11(m): 11:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
The issue of Second Niger Bridge naturally came up during the Town Hall Meeting since Jonathan had during his campaigns for the 2011 presidential ballot promised to construct the bridge if elected President.

From 2011 till date
Nothing has changed about GEJ

He makes promise and promise but little or no result

5 Likes

Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don’t Build Second Niger Bridge Before 2015 — Jonathan by donnaira(m): 11:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
oga
west indies is waiting for you.
Caribbean things on ur mind
Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don’t Build Second Niger Bridge Before 2015 — Jonathan by Firefire(m): 11:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
dre11:

[s]From 2011 till date
Nothing has changed about GEJ

He makes promise and promise but little or no result[/s]

stop being myopic, open your eyes and let your eyes open you to the development around you.

1 Like

Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don’t Build Second Niger Bridge Before 2015 — Jonathan by Joel3(m): 11:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
where is our refinery? Too much promise

4 Likes

Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don’t Build Second Niger Bridge Before 2015 — Jonathan by dre11(m): 11:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
Firefire:

[s]stop being myopic, open your eyes and let your eyes open you to the development around you[/s].

Tenk u

I did closed my eyes to vote him during the previous elections
But now..... Have opened my eyes and can see clearly that I have being duped all this years by the ruling party and PiDiPi

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don’t Build Second Niger Bridge Before 2015 — Jonathan by moneybag100: 11:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
Busted!!! Shege barawo dan karia!

4 Likes

Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don’t Build Second Niger Bridge Before 2015 — Jonathan by pacesetter939: 11:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
9jatriot:
Sorry Boss, we are not buying this.

We have heard all these rhetoric time and time over. During Abacha's time, some people swore to die if Abacha does not become president, some of them are in your cabinet sef, they non gree die.

PASTOR TUNDE BAKARE Says, "I support Buhari."

. Rev MBAKA SAYS, "Goodluck is badluck to Nigeria--"

Cardinal Okogie says: "President Jonathan should Forget Second Term----"

Pastor Kalejaye of RCCG says: "Buhari, A Better
Candidate Than Jonathan---"

Rev Chris Okotie says: "Jonathan's declaration has occult connotation

Pastor Bomang Moses says: "Go to the streets and spread the Gospel of Change. Ask them to Vote for Change, This is the turn of Nigeria........"

Apostle Sulleiman says: "2015 election would be a replica of June 12 where the Nation will unite against a particular candidate----"

Apostle Oludeji says:" In 2011, the masses chose
Goodluck Jonathan but after the election he chose the politicians. Now its time to say goodbye---"

Pastor Uchena says: "Use your PVC to claim back your Destiny because prayers alone can't change anything without good. leadership....."

Pastor Uchena says: "My God told me that Buhari
means well for Nigeria. Poverty does not know
whether you are a Christian or Muslim...."

Pastor Peter Kayode says: "In 2012 i told my daddy in the Lord that President Goodluck is never a Christian but an agent of destruction...."
@ Sprinkle
RE: NIGER DELTA READY FOR WAR!!!

You are free to share
Forwarded as received

I was in conversation with a United Nation official yesterday and we were talking about the acquisition of warships by ethnic militant Tompolo, in a country were our brave soldiers are being starved off equipment. He told me point blank that in every major conflict he has assessed or being involved in as a UN official it all started with one fellow choosing to ARM an ETHNIC MILITIA as against the national army of the country, sometimes deliberately depleting the army before the violence starts.

I first got reports of Niger Delta militant Asari Dokubo buying military helicopters and hardware from diplomatic intelligence sources about 2 years ago. Shortly after that he was arrested in Benin Republic but released upon the intervention of our government. What I can see is very clear, JONATHAN is leading an effort to create an alternate military force in the Niger Delta to force the hands of the generality of NIGERIANS when the time comes. How else can one explain Tompolo a man once declared wanted for killing our soldiers now effectively taking over the duties of our navy?

Where is all the money coming from? Do you think the arms are being bought for boat parade or regatta? No they are to kill NIGERIANS.

JONATHAN has never been able to rise to fill the position of the NIGERIAN Presidency, he acts like an ethnic war lord and at the rate he is going he is going to push us into the path of Liberian and Sierra Leone, while silly people are busy cheering him on.

I have taken it upon myself to write a letter of complaint and warning to the United Nations Secretary General to pay attention to what JONATHAN and his cohorts are doing in Nigeria, seemingly pushing the country closer to a violent ethnic crisis.

This crisis would consume the entire African continent if not checked.

This morning I received this in my in box, and I couldn't help but shudder that we are dealing with really devious human beings who have mistakenly found themselves in power. Their attitude and body language says it all:

"I'm really amused that we are all screaming murder years after the deed was done? It's well over 3 years that I have been screaming the overall plans and strategies of the south-south vs the behemoth Nigeria, i.e, their eventual emancipation! For the sake of many who have not read or few who have taken these posts as scare mongering by Oyenuga Lanre Paul, I'll re summarise them here. To free their region of the shackles of endless exploitation and domination by the rest of Nigeria, the south-south decided as follow:

1). Cripple the Nigerian Army's capacities to engage in sustained warfare: thus the encouragement of BH and decimation of the army's hardware and personnel.

2). Ensure Nigeria is economically destitute and unable to spend on warfare: thus the unprecedented looting of the treasury, resulting in our current vulnerability. Okonjo Iweala is not 'coordinating' for nothing.

3). Is the military takeover of our coastal waters by the south-south, which is what the coastal waterways protection contract with Government Tompolo was designed to guarantee. Let no one be deceived, less than 0.5% of our military, (including naval and air force) personnel can swim in an 8 foot deep pool, not to mention a river or coastal waters. Thus, how do you engage these toughened militia in their coastal waters, when we couldn't tackle BH in plain view?

4th). Is the intense frustrations of the oil producing companies by the south southerners nouveau-riche to hand over the onshore production bases to them by forced sale or outright disruption of their operations. As we chat here, 70% of the onshore operations have been sold off by the major players like shell, Mobil, etc.

As well as the training of ex militants as pilots under amnesty Anyone doubting my claims of warning about these can browse through my timeline.

IF THE SOUTH-SOUTH PULLS OUT TODAY, WE ARE SITTING DUCKS! The South-East are tagging along with the south-south, for obvious reasons and I don't blame them!

The choice of Buhari is due to these calculations by our rulers in the South-West and the core North. Unless I'm paranoid, we have a scary situation ahead. I moved my family out as far back as 2011, based on this concerns.

GEJ will very likely lose the elections in 2015, but the south-south will keep their oil. Can we afford a war with a region sitting on oil? Do we have a military capable of delivering our goal? Would it not be cheaper to renegotiate our federation?

Or, would it be another Rehoboamic declaration of "To your tents o Israel"? GEJ ain't clueless, he's merely troubled by the plots he's a key player in?

Viva Le Nigeria'.."!
It's from Oyenuga Lanre Paul

By Oyenuga Lanre Paul

3 Likes

Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don’t Build Second Niger Bridge Before 2015 — Jonathan by Zellie: 11:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
Miserable source undecided
Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don’t Build Second Niger Bridge Before 2015 — Jonathan by pacesetter939: 11:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
Firefire:

Pastor Bomang Moses says: "Go to the streets and spread the Gospel of Change. Ask them to Vote for Change, This is the turn of Nigeria........"

Apostle Sulleiman says: "2015 election would be a replica of June 12 where the Nation will unite against a particular candidate----"

Goodluck Jonathan but after the election he chose the politicians. Now its time to say goodbye---"

Pastor Uchena says: "Use your PVC to claim back your Destiny because prayers alone can't change anything without good. leadership....."

Pastor Peter Kayode says: "In 2012 i told my daddy in the Lord that President Goodluck is never a Christian but an agent of destruction...."
@ Sprinkle

You are free to share
Forwarded as received

I was in conversation with a United Nation official yesterday and we were talking about the acquisition of warships by ethnic militant Tompolo, in a country were our brave soldiers are being starved off equipment. He told me point blank that in every major conflict he has assessed or being involved in as a UN official it all started with one fellow choosing to ARM an ETHNIC MILITIA as against the national army of the country, sometimes deliberately depleting the army before the violence starts.

I first got reports of Niger Delta militant Asari Dokubo buying military helicopters and hardware from diplomatic intelligence sources about 2 years ago. Shortly after that he was arrested in Benin Republic but released upon the intervention of our government. What I can see is very clear, JONATHAN is leading an effort to create an alternate military force in the Niger Delta to force the hands of the generality of NIGERIANS when the time comes. How else can one explain Tompolo a man once declared wanted for killing our soldiers now effectively taking over the duties of our navy?

Where is all the money coming from? Do you think the arms are being bought for boat parade or regatta? No they are to kill NIGERIANS.

JONATHAN has never been able to rise to fill the position of the NIGERIAN Presidency, he acts like an ethnic war lord and at the rate he is going he is going to push us into the path of Liberian and Sierra Leone, while silly people are busy cheering him on.

I have taken it upon myself to write a letter of complaint and warning to the United Nations Secretary General to pay attention to what JONATHAN and his cohorts are doing in Nigeria, seemingly pushing the country closer to a violent ethnic crisis.

This morning I received this in my in box, and I couldn't help but shudder that we are dealing with really devious human beings who have mistakenly found themselves in power. Their attitude and body language says it all:

"I'm really amused that we are all screaming murder years after the deed was done? It's well over 3 years that I have been screaming the overall plans and strategies of the south-south vs the behemoth Nigeria, i.e, their eventual emancipation! For the sake of many who have not read or few who have taken these posts as scare mongering by Oyenuga Lanre Paul, I'll re summarise them here. To free their region of the shackles of endless exploitation and domination by the rest of Nigeria, the south-south decided as follow:

1). Cripple the Nigerian Army's capacities to engage in sustained warfare: thus the encouragement of BH and decimation of the army's hardware and personnel.

2). Ensure Nigeria is economically destitute and unable to spend on warfare: thus the unprecedented looting of the treasury, resulting in our current vulnerability. Okonjo Iweala is not 'coordinating' for nothing.

3). Is the military takeover of our coastal waters by the south-south, which is what the coastal waterways protection contract with Government Tompolo was designed to guarantee. Let no one be deceived, less than 0.5% of our military, (including naval and air force) personnel can swim in an 8 foot deep pool, not to mention a river or coastal waters. Thus, how do you engage these toughened militia in their coastal waters, when we couldn't tackle BH in plain view?

4th). Is the intense frustrations of the oil producing companies by the south southerners nouveau-riche to hand over the onshore production bases to them by forced sale or outright disruption of their operations. As we chat here, 70% of the onshore operations have been sold off by the major players like shell, Mobil, etc.

As well as the training of ex militants as pilots under amnesty Anyone doubting my claims of warning about these can browse through my timeline.

IF THE SOUTH-SOUTH PULLS OUT TODAY, WE ARE SITTING DUCKS! The South-East are tagging along with the south-south, for obvious reasons and I don't blame them!

The choice of Buhari is due to these calculations by our rulers in the South-West and the core North. Unless I'm paranoid, we have a scary situation ahead. I moved my family out as far back as 2011, based on this concerns.

GEJ will very likely lose the elections in 2015, but the south-south will keep their oil. Can we afford a war with a region sitting on oil? Do we have a military capable of delivering our goal? Would it not be cheaper to renegotiate our federation?

Or, would it be another Rehoboamic declaration of "To your tents o Israel"? GEJ ain't clueless, he's merely troubled by the plots he's a key player in?

Viva Le Nigeria'.."!

By Oyenuga Lanre Paul
Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don’t Build Second Niger Bridge Before 2015 — Jonathan by Firefire(m): 11:24pm On Jan 17, 2015
dre11:

Tenk u

I did closed my eyes to vote him during the previous elections
But now..... Have opened my eyes and can see clearly that I have being duped all this years by the ruling party and PiDiPi

Funny buddy, cheesy

all those who have been deceiving you are fully emptied in APC. Think brother, think.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don’t Build Second Niger Bridge Before 2015 — Jonathan by san316(m): 11:24pm On Jan 17, 2015
He said buhari cant remember his phone number. but him? he has amnesia and can't remember his promises. the promises that brought him to power.

10 Likes

Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don’t Build Second Niger Bridge Before 2015 — Jonathan by scribble: 11:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
All that mess Oyenuga Lanre Paul told you is beans and dodo @ Alphaoscar

Look let me tell you if you want to stop ethnic war or whatever wey una dey fear or suspect

then let the Niger Delta have their damn two terms....haba

You guys have been there 8 times and for more than 3/4 the shelf life of this country

The military being in the Presidency should have retired with Obasanjo

The North need to sit this one out because it is a slap on the face of the poor minority group that made your elite people multi billionaires who in return enslaved the poor and turned them into suicide bombing zombies tarnishing our image internationally.

Hence why Jonathan buying the equipment and funding the former freedom fighter to fight ...perceived injustice...who was unjust to Boko Haram??

Tompolo and Asari Dokubo emerged and rose because they gave a marginalized poor a voice against their foreign oppressors

The fact that Boko Haram is not blowing people like Buhari and Babangida up is proof that they are being sponsored by the Northerners

I mean is it Jonathan that cannot speak Hausa or quote Surah verses that is funding them

This country makes me sick sometimes....the Niger Delta need our collective support

We all have to rise against those Northern elements that wont be REASONABLE and let the goose that laid the golden egg have a fair shot to turn things around

Jonathan is working. Only Boko Haram would not let people see
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 6 Likes (Share)
Liked at 10:15pm:
Politics / Re: Read Hafsat Abiola's Open Letter To The Nigerian President by scribble: 9:52pm
Kudirat the problem is it's political

GEJ was trying and even Hilary Clinton tried to stop him by not giving Boko Haram proper designation and saying Jonathan was violating their rights

The Northern elders and APC propaganda machine headed by David Axelrod (USA) a close buddy of Obama said Jonathan and Ihejirika were committing genocide when he was killing them.

They use the media to yoyo the minds of Nigerians and the international community. They are looking for a way to divide Nigeria because it helps their country's economy as defense spending will be up. They also want the precious resources in the North and it would be easier to break stability in the region and then mine the resources like Libyan oil unchecked and at even more corrupt levels than if they had to deal with a Nigerian FG.

The Northern leaders are in support as they would directly benefit whilst their people continiebto be the pawns they have always been and eat crumbs and be sold as sacrificial lambs to suicide bomb fashion designers.

It is a terrible fate. We must rally round our President instead of cowering to the born to rule mentality.

I support GEJ.

pacesetter939:

@ Sprinkle

You are free to share
Forwarded as received

Viva Le Nigeria'.."!

By Oyenuga Lanre Paul
Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don’t Build Second Niger Bridge Before 2015 — Jonathan by Firefire(m): 11:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
pacesetter939:

[s]PASTOR TUNDE BAKARE Says, "I support Buhari."

@ Sprinkle

You are free to share
Forwarded as received

Viva Le Nigeria'.."!

By Oyenuga Lanre Pa[/s]ul

Be creative, bring out your own points and stop all this copy & paste. cheesy

Abi dem send you to school to go learn how to copy & paste

1 Like

Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don’t Build Second Niger Bridge Before 2015 — Jonathan by citizenY(m): 11:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
Firefire:

stop being myopic, open your eyes and let your eyes open you to the development around you.

I was surprised the man did not go to mix concrete at Onitsha to complete work on the bridge.
Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don’t Build Second Niger Bridge Before 2015 — Jonathan by dre11(m): 11:28pm On Jan 17, 2015
Firefire:

Funny buddy, cheesy

all those who have been deceiving you are fully emptied in APC. Think brother, think.

Peace!

U welcome bro

Like u style of campaign....... Not with bitternesssmiley

3 Likes

Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don’t Build Second Niger Bridge Before 2015 — Jonathan by Firefire(m): 11:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
citizenY:

I was surprised the man did not go to mix concrete at Onitsha to complete work on the bridge.

Heavy construction job currently on-going at the promised Second Niger Bridge.

Fashola and ACN turned APC in Lagos promised Lagosians 4th Mainland Bridge, Leki-Epe International Airport, ALAS! nothing to show for it, not even ground laying task angry and they are not bothered to apologies for the many lies.

Devil is a good man where APC abound.

1 Like

Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don’t Build Second Niger Bridge Before 2015 — Jonathan by Juliaann(f): 11:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
Firefire:

2 Likes

Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don’t Build Second Niger Bridge Before 2015 — Jonathan by Joel3(m): 11:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
Zellie:
Miserable source undecided
knw I see reasons why GEJ is not making the job so easy for you guys.

You paid internet prostitute your master is frustrating every attempt you guys made to polish him right on social media

See the link for further source

www.google.com.ng/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=+I+will+go+on+exile+if+I+don%27t+build+Second+Niger+Bridge+%E2%80%94President+

Mr source

1 Like

Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don’t Build Second Niger Bridge Before 2015 — Jonathan by Firefire(m): 11:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
dre11:

U welcome bro

Like u style of campaign....... Not with bitternesssmiley

I am an agent of Peace, tongue . We are ONE Nigerian here and anywhere we find ourselves on the globe.

God bless Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don’t Build Second Niger Bridge Before 2015 — Jonathan by citizenY(m): 11:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
Firefire:

Heavy construction job currently on-going at the promised Second Niger Bridge.

Fashola and ACN turned APC in Lagos promised Lagosians 4th Mainland Bridge, Leki-Epe International Airport, ALAS! nothing to show for it, not even ground laying task angry and they are not bothered to apologies for the many lies.

Devil is a good man where APC abound.

They did not pledge to check out .... Andrew

1 Like

Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don’t Build Second Niger Bridge Before 2015 — Jonathan by reborn1: 12:00am On Jan 18, 2015
[s]
Firefire:

[/s]

Shameless tanoid. No wonder you scam people just like your boss that just run another scam on the SE people.

1 Like

Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don’t Build Second Niger Bridge Before 2015 — Jonathan by debo07(m): 12:05am On Jan 18, 2015
He is simply not a man of his words.He lacks fidelity.same tin he said about power supply.
Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don’t Build Second Niger Bridge Before 2015 — Jonathan by Firefire(m): 12:07am On Jan 18, 2015
reborn1:
[s][/s]

Shameless tanoid. No wonder you scam people just like your boss that just run another scam on the SE people.

kini se temi tire, iwo arakunri yi, ?

Jonathan until you become an Omoluabi tongue

1 Like

Re: I Will Go On Exile If I Don’t Build Second Niger Bridge Before 2015 — Jonathan by saharachic(f): 12:37am On Jan 18, 2015
wow, igbos have been foooooooooooooled

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Arrests 250 'illegal Revenue Collectors'- Official / NSIA Enters Into $50m Carbon Reduction Deal With Netherland Firm, Vitol / Six Reasons Why The Niger Delta Remains Neglected By The Nigerian State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.