Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,125 members, 7,807,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Clash Of Clans For Those That Play - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Clash Of Clans For Those That Play (5624 Views)

Clash Of King Gamers Let Meet Here / Clash Of Clans Unlimited Gems, Gold And Elixir! No Ban! Now With Pvp! / Clash Of Clans Universal Unlimited Mod V7.65 APK – Download For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by Demlad99(m): 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
samyomz:
Join us, we war almost everyday! And we've won our last 11 wars.. Help us extend our record #str33t

What's your clan name?
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
Demlad99:

What's your clan name?
str33t.... Check the pic i posted for the clan tag

Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
Demlad99:

What's your clan name?
check the pic i posted, it's there
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by moststylish(m): 8:26am On Apr 08, 2016
samyomz:
str33t.... Check the pic i posted for the clan tag
i can't find this ur clan
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by stephinnoyewole(m): 9:18am On Apr 08, 2016
Peppul:
Does anyone play dis game. Been looking for a naija clan to join.
Join NERVES OF STEEL
our winning streak will convince u.
Once ure added ask for monster Steve
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by TissuePaper: 9:07pm On Jun 11, 2019
MadCow1:

grin

You can say that again bro. grin

I love strategy games. Command and Conquer Generals, Age of Empire and the likes. Then I kept seeing the ad for this game on TV and just had to check it out and my God was it interesting.

However, the developers have made the game so tedious, that for you to rise to the highest point where you can now start to enjoy the game fully, you either patiently wait for years, or pay your way to the top. grin

I am currently in read for Clash of Clans... grin The accursed game is so darn addictive that I have finally used up my 25 gig Internet data plan for the first time since I bought it. grin
bruv are u still playing this game?
Re: Clash Of Clans For Those That Play by MadCow1: 1:31am On Jun 12, 2019
TissuePaper:
bruv are u still playing this game?

I havent playeded it all year.. Now im on PUBG

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Has Opera Mini 4.2 Configuration For Nokia 6230i Version 03.70 / How To Unlock Fogortten Android Lock Pattern / Awoof!! Enjoy Free MTN N5,000 Airtime To Call All Networks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.