Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,791 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo (41661 Views)

Ishola Oyenusi: Armed Robber Who Smiled To His Death (Photos) / Danfo Driver Kills Armed Robber Who Robbed Him / Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by lalasticlala(m): 7:43am On Jan 18, 2015
AN attempt by a two-man robbery gang to dispossess a bank customer of N900,000 ended tragically for one of them as he was crushed by their victim’s vehicle.

Crime Reports learnt that one Alhaji (name withheld) recently went to a bank at Iwo Road area of Ibadan, Oyo State to withdraw the cash, after which he drove out of the bank premises in his Nissan Pathfinder Sport Utility Vehicle. Unknown to him, he had been sighted by the two armed robbers who had mounted surveillance around the bank, in search of victims.

It was further gathered that the two armed gang members immediately followed the Alhaji on their operational motorcycle. On getting to Alakia area of the city, it was reliably gathered, the hoodlums blocked the Pathfinder with their motorcycle, drew a gun and shot at their victim’s leg, demanding for the money he just withdrew from the bank.

Shocked by the unexpected confrontation, Alhaji was reported to have fumbled to retrieve the money from where he kept it, but the armed robbers who felt he was deliberately using delay tactics to outwit them shot him the second time.

This was said to have discomfited the man who engaged the reverse gear and pressed hard on the throttle. In the process, one of the armed robbers was hit and he died instantly. Seeing that his partner in crime had been brought down, the other robber was reported to have fled.

The Commissioner of Police in Oyo State, Kolawole Shodipo, told Crime Reports that an English Beretta pistol with four rounds of 0.9mm ammunition, among other items, was recovered from the dead armed robber.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/crime-2/item/26408-brave-victim-ends-robbers-attack

2 Likes

Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 18, 2015
we call it self defence!!!

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by adorablepepple(f): 7:46am On Jan 18, 2015
nice one Alhaji

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by AutosBay(m): 7:51am On Jan 18, 2015
Nice one Alhaji, hope you have treated your leg sha, thumbs up.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by PerfumeRepublik: 7:56am On Jan 18, 2015
Na So!

3 Likes

Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by ceo4eva: 8:01am On Jan 18, 2015
patrickdarlins:
we call it self defence!!!

7 Likes

Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by endy4oxide(m): 8:03am On Jan 18, 2015
Movie title ::::: the brave ALHAJI. grin

Coming soon!!!!!!!!

146 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by ramdris(m): 8:08am On Jan 18, 2015
Rambo Alhaji. Well done!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 18, 2015
The Lord is your strength Alhaji. May God heal those wounds u sustain from the gun shot.

20 Likes

Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 18, 2015
I love dis. When men hustle finish, una go cari gun com rob. Devil don catch u tday.

OP. straight to front page or i....

40 Likes

Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by eightsin(m): 8:52am On Jan 18, 2015
Alhaji for just brush them the first time them block am not waiting till they shot him

13 Likes

Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by englishmart(m): 8:53am On Jan 18, 2015
same thing I did in Miami 3weeks ago

Two stvpid robbers came to my flat to rob. When they knocked, I hid behind the door and asked my brother to open the door for them. As soon as they were inside, one of them pointed his gun at him.
I removed my double edged axe to divide his head.
The other one ran away leaving his bag that contains about $75,000 grin

No be today na. wink

108 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by Tapout(m): 9:06am On Jan 18, 2015
englishmart:

Two stvpid robbers came to my flat to rob. When they knocked, I hid behind the door and asked my brother to open the door for them. As soon as they were inside, one of them pointed his gun at him.

No be today na. wink

omo dis your lie dey ginger me to go church

d lie sweet sha cheesy

161 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by imsuboi(m): 9:18am On Jan 18, 2015
Jazz man
Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by jeflexy(m): 9:52am On Jan 18, 2015
lolxx....
SAMSON.... IS THAT YOU AGAIN

1 Like

Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by jackpot(f): 10:21am On Jan 18, 2015
englishmart:

No be today na. wink
Bros me, today na Sunday oooooooo! wink tongue

42 Likes

Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by priscaoge(f): 11:38am On Jan 18, 2015
Brave act indeed!!!!!! Serves him right

1 Like

Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by naijaboiy: 11:54am On Jan 18, 2015
Rambo alhaji well done!

you suppose use your car crush the body to bones sef angry

stupid thieves undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by priscaoge(f): 11:56am On Jan 18, 2015
That guy deserves a National award....Can u imagine, after receiving two gun shots,he Still had d courage to crush the bastard. It's only God that saved him. Those amu rubbers wicked no b small angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by naijaboiy: 11:58am On Jan 18, 2015
englishmart:

No be today na. wink
kaiii....you don kill me today gringringrin

13 Likes

Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by priscaoge(f): 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
englishmart:

No be today na. wink

English English cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.....Bia wetin u come do d money cos na half gist u yarn so cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by Nutase: 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
Ogbeni done reduce population of thieves by one.

8 Likes

Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by Fabdedon(m): 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
englishmart:

No be today na. wink
yeah it is true smiley i even have the pictures grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by julioralph(m): 4:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
englishmart:

No be today na. wink

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by koxi: 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
He's lucky......serves d useless robber right. I hope he rots in hell! !
Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
good
Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by DeCritique(m): 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hnmm
Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by mmsen: 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
Berettas are Italian.

Nothing 'English' about them - not even the name.

5 Likes

Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
Nice tale

Reminds me of a Russian guy...and father of four , whose house was raided by four thugs. Out of the four...three did not make it out alive, and one had to run for his life....

1 Like

Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
mmsen:
Berettas are Italian.

Nothing 'English' about them - not even the name.

Yes....the Beretta family has been making Beretta's since the 16th century.
Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by dmjinc(m): 5:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
Well done Alhaji...the risk worth it smiley
Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by free2ryhme: 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
brave alhaji

The dead robber will smell hell fire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thief Set Ablaze In Korina, Benue State By Angry Youths (Graphic Photos) / Man Caught On Camera Stealing Fish At Work, Puts It Inside His Trouser (Pics) / Kidnappers Kill Policemen Who Tried To Rescue Kidnapped Victim In Benin (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.