Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) (40040 Views)

Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) / I’ll Lead Massive Campaign Against APC – Bode George / Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by Ebubeslym(m): 10:59am On Jan 18, 2015
ceo4eva:

Mr Ceo4eva,
ur mama born you well jooor!

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by goryorhal(m): 10:59am On Jan 18, 2015
biafranqueen:
[s]
Thank you Mr. President for Onitsha/Awka...

No b your fault ... Na the road you go chop abi ..
Park well abegi
Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by Dbboy(m): 11:02am On Jan 18, 2015
usqoh:
PEOPLE ARE HYPOCRITES

When you attack black people, They call it “Racism”, When you attack Jewish people, They call it “Anti-semetism”, When you attack Christian people, They call it “Anti-Crusaders”, When you attack Women, they call it “Gender discrimination”, When you attack Homosexuality, They call “Intolerance”, When you attack a country, They call it “Terrorism”, When you attack religious sect, they call it “Hate speech”, but when they attack at the dignity of our Beloved Prophet MUHAMMAD (PBUH), They call it “Freedom of Expression”. When very few of those who lack self-control react, they call all Muslims terrorists.

WHAT AN HYPOCRITICAL WORLD WE LIVE IN.

Muslims cant denigrate other peoples religious value because we respect you all, yet they make mockery of ours. We Muslims, should leave them and stay calm. They love war and violence, we wont give it to them.

ISLAM IS PEACE.

You are lacking it what kind of attack are you talking of?
Is it an attack on the religion or on people?

Op to settle this your cry for justice and to know which religion is accommodating I dare you to the church and say something derogatory about Jesus and also go to a mosque and say something derogatory about Mohammed and see which you would live to tell the tale.

What the world is saying is Islam are intolerant of people view period so stop crying , accept the reality and work in making your religion tolerant like others period.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 18, 2015
JECBOSS:
ceo4eva, U're really causing serious hypertension to APC clowns here. Keep it up!

Who are we kidding here? Since does posting a bunch of pics on any rally mean causing the opposition supports problems? Men GRJ really has dumb droids working for him!!!

First of all, GEJ is very unpopular in Anambra, the fact that there seem to be people at the rally means nothing, because even if two chickens where making out people would come to watch... people come to GRJ rallies in anticipation of getting free bags of GRJ he usually distributes and for nothing more because he talks a lot but says nothing at his rallies ...Trust me when I say if you are so song identify carry out a public opinion poll on live Anambra radio and it would shock you how unpopular GEJ is. Here's a hint it has been done, so quote when I say GEJ will never win Anambra state or any other igbo state.. yes I will attend his rallies to get free rice hut trust me I would never vote GEJ even at the threat of death.. yes Buhari isn't the best candidate Nigeria could have produced, I personally would have wanted a younger. Highly technical and strategic leader but hey rather have Buhari Than GEJ there for another 4 years

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by joanprice: 11:02am On Jan 18, 2015
lol

Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by clubone0501: 11:02am On Jan 18, 2015
biafranqueen:
[s]
Thank you Mr. President for Onitsha/Awka...

I used to think onitsha awka road was wider than this
Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by biafranqueen: 11:03am On Jan 18, 2015
omenka:
He has presented them with the second Niger Bridge he promised afterall; a picture of it!!!! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!gringringrin

Dude's is an awesome symbol of comedy! cheesy
He who laughs last laughs loudest! grin What did we get under any of the other Presidents?

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by Dbboy(m): 11:03am On Jan 18, 2015
kingthreat:
Ibos, selling their birth right since 1967

Did they sell yours or are your people better off than there people.

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by goryorhal(m): 11:04am On Jan 18, 2015
killuminati:
Mr man shut up! Shay na colorful pictures we wan chop?

You dey mind dem!!! Na pictures and bridge den won chop later dem go talk say Na still the best president ..
Smh
Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by Dbboy(m): 11:05am On Jan 18, 2015
lestat:

Who are we kidding here? Since does posting a bunch of pics on any rally mean causing the opposition supports problems? Men GRJ really has dumb droids working for him!!!

First of all, GEJ is very unpopular in Anambra, the fact that there seem to be people at the rally means nothing, because even if two chickens where making out people would come to watch... people come to GRJ rallies in anticipation of getting free bags of GRJ he usually distributes and for nothing more because he talks a lot but says nothing at his rallies ...Trust me when I say if you are so song identify carry out a public opinion poll on live Anambra radio and it would shock you how unpopular GEJ is. Here's a hint it has been done, so quote when I say GEJ will never win Anambra state or any other igbo state.. yes I will attend his rallies to get free rice hut trust me I would never vote GEJ even at the threat of death.. yes Buhari isn't the best candidate Nigeria could have produced, I personally would have wanted a younger. Highly technical and strategic leader but hey rather have Buhari Than GEJ there for another 4 years

Then why are you taking up time to write this epistle.

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 11:05am On Jan 18, 2015
ceo4eva:

Let's allow pictures to do the talking.
See d photos below
President Jonathan also visited d construction site of the 2nd Niger bridge yesterday
Pictures seen, But nothing has been on ground according to your pictures just project on papers and on drawing board

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by biafranqueen: 11:05am On Jan 18, 2015
lestat:

Which Anambra are you from?

14 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by Emmanueledu(m): 11:07am On Jan 18, 2015
GEJ till 2019!
Nice work ceo4eva nwanne chukwu Gozie gi!

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by Myluv1: 11:07am On Jan 18, 2015
3 Wise Men.. trailblazers

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 11:08am On Jan 18, 2015
Dbboy:

Did they sell yours or are your people better off than there people.

We never sold ours. Ruled the Niger for 11 years. #ProudlyYoruba.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by goryorhal(m): 11:08am On Jan 18, 2015
bashydemy:
Pictures seen, But nothing has been on ground according to your pictures just project on papers and on drawing board

Let dem keep deceiving each other .. I just pity some of them wey save the pictures for their phone ..
Na there their career go last ...
Change is all we seek for !!!!
Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by ifyalways(f): 11:11am On Jan 18, 2015
Our Pepe

Lovely tongue

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by jdbrasco(m): 11:11am On Jan 18, 2015
ceo4eva:

Have u ever visited the construction site before or just stay at the comfort of ur home to make false comments? Abeg, visit the site and see the level of work there, then come back and say ur mind.
guy u get sense. I love ur replies cos dey are rational nd factual. Its ppl like u dat mks me to re-visit NL. Keep it up

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 18, 2015
biafranqueen:
Which Anambra are you from?
Anambra state, ogidi in idemili north, just after nkpor u get to abagana...from there onto ogidi...do u want more? Buhari will beat GEJ in every south eastern state!!!!! Mark my words

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by goryorhal(m): 11:11am On Jan 18, 2015
kingthreat:

We never sold ours. Ruled the Niger for 11 years. #ProudlyOdua.

Na so bro !!! I dey feel you ..
In as much I love my ibo fwends but some of dem here dey talk as if say dem won vote pass one ..
E better make una open una eyes and stop jubilating the paper bridge ...
Na una go sell the bridge last ...

Change for Good
Naija need change
Yoruba ,Ibo,Hausa need Change..

God bless us all ....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 18, 2015
Dbboy:

Then why are you taking up time to write this epistle.

Huh?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by philips70(m): 11:12am On Jan 18, 2015
B69U:
Ogo anyi abia goooo... Our inlaw has com...Chinaemeze of Igboland

Choi! Ijaw man catch a whole Igbo nation mugu. I can't believe this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by goryorhal(m): 11:12am On Jan 18, 2015
lestat:
Anambra state, ogidi in n demolition north, just after nkpor u get to abagana...from there onto ogidi...do u want more? Buhari will beat GRJ in every south eastern state!!!!! Mark my words

U get time to dey reply her sha... Later she go show you one yeye "survey plan" say GEJ dey construct airport for your area..
Smh grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by ceo4eva: 11:13am On Jan 18, 2015
jdbrasco:
guy u get sense. I love ur replies cos dey are rational nd factual. Its ppl like u dat mks me to re-visit NL. Keep it up
Wow! Thanks

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 18, 2015
goryorhal:

U get time to dey reply her sha... Later she go show you one yeye "survey plan" say GEJ dey construct airport for your area..
Smh grin

My dear I am just baffled at how low these GEJ Supporters go, all in attempt to justify the measly allowance they are paid to create their sickening propaganda online for a clueless, useless, president
Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by Ezemust: 11:14am On Jan 18, 2015
SparkAngel:

Lol....Abeg, ceo4eva, take am easy. U wan kill d guy with pictures?....
sparkplug cry
SparkAngel:

Lol....Abeg, ceo4eva, take am easy. U wan kill d guy with pictures?....
sparkplug
Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by babestella: 11:15am On Jan 18, 2015
Joel3:

Lol grin grin grin na you make me laugh real hard.

we dont want the road plan picture my friend. Every corrupt government have pictures of construction plans yet with no thing on site. You guys can't fool nigeria anymore this 2015.

We want to see the bridge completed before february 14.

Other no vote here.

That one na Campaign wash when jona day show us construction plan pictures. contrary to his promise in 2011 election.

Will the Ibo still trust this man? You be the judge. trust him at your on peri.

No, you could had brought down the bridge from sky and plant it on river Niger.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by PhockPhockMan: 11:17am On Jan 18, 2015
Joel3:

Lol grin grin grin na you make me laugh real hard.

we dont want the road plan picture my friend. Every corrupt government have pictures of construction plans yet with no thing on site. You guys can't fool nigeria anymore this 2015.

We want to see the bridge completed.

That one na Campaign wash when jona day show us so picture. contrary to his promise in 2011 election.

Will the Ibo still trust this man? You be the judge. trust him at your on peri.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 11:18am On Jan 18, 2015
AM HERE! YES! HIGHLY MOUTHED ORIGINAL NWAANAMBRA1! READY DEMOLISH EVILLUCK JONATHAN AND HIS EVIL FOLLOWERS! grin

AM HERE TO TREAT THE FKUP OF SOME IJAW-IBOS POSING TO BE REAL IGBOS! grin

FIRST GEJ WAS IN ONTISHA AND COULDN'T EVEN PRESENT TO US THE PICTURE OF THE ONTISHA DRY-DOCK HE PROMISED US IN 2011 LIKE HE PRESENTED US THE PICTURE OF ONITSHA BRIDGE HE WAS CONSTRUCTING FOR US IN THE MOON! grin grin

HIS VISIT TO ONITSHA WAS LIKE BASKET MOUTH THE COMEDIAN'S VISIT - VERY FUNNY! grin

HE HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO SHOW US AS WHAT HE DID FOR ONITSHA PEOPLE! THE REAL PEOPLE AT THE CAMPAIGN GROUND - (I MEAN THE REAL PEOPLE NOT THE 86% THAT WHERE BOUGHT AND GIVEN UNIFORMS) WERE EVEN MAKING FUN OF HIM BY SHOUTING "NA ONWA( MEANING ON THE MOON)" WHEN EVER HE SAYS ANYTHING PERTAINING TO DEVELOPING THE EASTERN AXIS! grin grin

THE EMBARRASSMENT WAS SO MUCH THAT HE RESORTED TO REMINDING US THAT HE IS OUR INLAWOOO!! grin

THE FUNNIEST PART WAS WHEN HE VISITED THE BRIDGE SITE AND ONLY PICTURES OF THE SUPPOSED BRIDGE WAS MOUNTED ON CANVASES AND THE PEOPLE AT THE BACKGROUND WERE SHOUTING "NENEBE PHOTO! - PHOTO BRIDGE INA LU NA'ONWA! INENE CHA INABA(WATCH THE PICTURES! PICTURES OF THE BRIDGE U R CONSTRUCTING FOR THE IGBOS IN THE MOON! WHEN YOU FINISH LOOKING AT THE PICTURES YOU GO BACK HOME"wink. IT WAS REALLY VERY FUNNY! grin grin

BIAFRANONUKU REMOVE THOSE PICTURES OF AWKA-ONITSHA OLD ROAD THAT WAS REPAID BY THE ANAMBRA STATE GOVT OF WHICH THE MONEY HAS NOT EVEN BEEN REIMBURSED BY THE FED GOVT.! REMOVE IT FAST BEFORE OUR FORE-FATHERS KILL YOU ON THAT ROAD BECAUSE OF YOUR LIES! AKWUNA-AKWUNA! angry

YES AM HERE! EVER READY TO DEAL WITH THESE FOOLISH IJAWIBOS CLAIMING TO BE NWA-AFO IGBO! angry

YOU CAN NOT CLAIM TO BE IGBO AND YET SUPPORT A GOVT THAT HAS NOTHING GOOD TO OFFER US FOR ALL THE SACRIFICES WE MADE FOR HIM! angry

QUOTE ME WITH NEGATIVE COMMENT ATTACHED AND DIE! grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by goryorhal(m): 11:19am On Jan 18, 2015
lestat:

My dear I am just baffled at how low these GEJ Supporters go, all in attempt to justify the measly allowance they are paid to create their sickening propaganda online for a clueless, useless, president

Lol well no b their fault sha .. At least them go fit work for the money wey dem collect ...
If them like make dem show 4th mainland bridge Na them sabi ..
That one no go put food for my table ...
Change is here
Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 18, 2015
goryorhal:

Lol well no b their fault sha .. At least them go fit work for the money wey dem collect ...
If them like make dem show 4th mainland bridge Na them sabi ..
That one no go put food for my table ...
Change is here

Yes change is here brother
Re: Jonathan's Massive Campaign Rally in Onitsha, Anambra (Photos) by judekoffi(m): 11:21am On Jan 18, 2015
. GEJ you must survive o oo I. want to see you in the ga me pls kindly surpass them.do re mi fa so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS / Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) / Kemi Olunloyo Tweets On Who Killed Bola Ige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.