Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) (49833 Views)

Accident In Ekwusigo, Anambra Kills Children, Others (Very Graphic Pics) / Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics / A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by Teejay13(m): 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
RIP brother!!!
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by Isiterere(m): 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
do you have any personal grudges with the deceased? Cos I can't understand the pix you attached to your post.

ALL IZZ WELL
owem:
Na so
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by Kenneth205(m): 1:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
Damn it, too bad, May lucifer not let one experience such, hail the superior.

What's dz one sayinq I rebuke u satam
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by Kenneth205(m): 1:21pm On Jan 18, 2015
Bsc:

Things dey spoil and ur saying is well...

No mind am
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by franconian: 1:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
clemz88:
am surprised also. Were their eyes block that they did notice smoke or were their nose blockd that they couldn't perceive smell.

The incident took place in the middle of the night, not morning!
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by Meti99(m): 1:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
Lord have mercy..
RIP
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by ridgeman: 1:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
RIP. suspicious death. could be a fuel accelerant
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by FOLLOWJESUS: 1:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=29896979][/quote] this is strange,something must be wrong somewhere, is important for one to keep his hands clean because there can never be caurse where there is no cause,may his soul RIP
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by ajealadick(m): 1:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
How did a common police orderly build a mega plaza. This is part of the loot eating the looter. His master remain. None shall go unpunished for stealing the people's commonwealth.

1 Like

Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by cmecproblem(m): 1:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
From the many detective movies have watched that corpse might not be abazeno,this might be a faked death,Werin we no go c
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by cmecproblem(m): 1:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
In a country like naija were is forensics to prove that it's really him??y is the close family member so eager to make this news to go to Linda ikeji? The story get many loopholes
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by Paitty(f): 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
This one is strong,...i smell something fishy
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by makyegh(m): 1:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
Does not look right to me.
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by scholarosisi(f): 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
Don't understand this storry atall. It looks so un natural

1 Like

Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by JideTheBlogger(m): 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
Damn
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by Btruth: 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
Bsc:

Things dey spoil and ur saying is well...
Do you expect him to say that it is "worse"?....no matter what, .....it is still well. Condolences to the family.
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
I created a thread explaining incidents like this occuring where humans literarily can burst into flames without external sources.. Nobody should blame anyone... Its a totally scientifically explained fact and in most cases, just the victim is burned to ashes while everything else in thesame room with them doesnt get affected by the fire. In this case, just one room with the occupant in it is consumed...

Check here to read more and improve your eating and drinking habits to avoid such www.nairaland.com/1942018/humans-literarily-burst-into-flames
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
MillionDollars:

why are you like this

Who do you want to be interrogated? You?
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by rallymento(m): 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2015
siaco:
I suspect foul play, he might be dead already b4 being roasted to cover up.Anyway rip to d dead.
he may have committed suicide, from his position, I think he killed himself. I wish our Nigerian experts will properly analyse this situation.
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by davidonyemayma: 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
Its political. Gov Rotimi Amaechi and his followers know about this death.
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by millionboi(m): 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
hrhobi1:
That man don carry Odili money run. Dat dead burnt body isn't the guy, it's all game play to believe he is dead.
lol....m...una no go kil person
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by littlemistress: 3:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
Oh my goodness! Such a fine handsome man! Only his room got burnt? There's more to this
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
"Murder was the case"

1 Like

Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by flexing11(m): 4:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
john4reala:
Buhari has never been victorious and he will never
be. He is use to failure even for the 4th time. I
hope to contest with him someday.
Hahahahahahahahahahahah, he has a record in
contesting every 4 yrs.
mumu, weti bu*ari come do for *ere, ,,,,
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by armadeo(m): 5:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
The guy was murdered jare. Look at the internal organs. He was eviscerated then burnt to cover it up. Also look at the legs. They look broken.

Male una talk who kill am.

1 Like

Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by ibro2040: 5:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
something is fishy here. the family within the house could not hear or smell anything with that level of damage? the man was not able to fight his way out when the fire started? was he drugged? was he sleeping when the rest of the family is awake? is that the norm in the house? there are actually more questions than answers in this event. how I wish this is properly investigated.
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by Vainglory: 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
sukkot:
if dem do dna test on the dead guy i am sure it is not the guy. i wonder who they killed and burned to pretend that it is the guy. hmmm. meanwhile odilis aide is in dubai depositing the billions of naira lmao
Too much Hollywood!
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by FairDude(m): 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
And he did not scream for help. This may be suicide tins
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by Obienesarah: 5:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
just one room in a whole building? i smell ogbony o.
Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by Melahou(m): 6:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
There's more to these...

1 Like

Re: Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) by zoogy2007: 7:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
I SMELL MURDER!!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) / Hilarious Names Of Nollywood Movies / Pictures From Area Fight In Oshodi Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.