Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,952 members, 7,799,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Why Are PDP Warriors Spreading False Information To Discredit Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are PDP Warriors Spreading False Information To Discredit Buhari? (1372 Views)

Fayose: Advert On Vanguard To Discredit Zenith Bank's Statement / Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC / Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are PDP Warriors Spreading False Information To Discredit Buhari? by SuperModerator: 10:41am On Jan 18, 2015
This was a picture uploaded, claiming Buhari couldn't differentiate between other names and surname.

I checked the numbers written the on form on truecaller only to find out they don't belong to Buhari but two Yoruba people.
I even went as far as dialing those numbers

1 Like

Re: Why Are PDP Warriors Spreading False Information To Discredit Buhari? by SuperModerator: 10:45am On Jan 18, 2015
Did anybody notice those reports claiming Buhari is sick have similar handwriting with the INEC form supposedly filled by Buhari.

It's an evidence that it is the same person that perpetuated the INEC form that also perpetuated the medical report.

Cause Buhari won't fill the medical report himself

2 Likes

Re: Why Are PDP Warriors Spreading False Information To Discredit Buhari? by SuperModerator: 10:48am On Jan 18, 2015
The mod that moved the thread claiming Buhari didn't fill his INEC form correctly to front page should please move this too
Stop misinforning the public.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Why Are PDP Warriors Spreading False Information To Discredit Buhari? by killuminati(m): 10:53am On Jan 18, 2015
And one f*cking Seun move it to front page!
Re: Why Are PDP Warriors Spreading False Information To Discredit Buhari? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 18, 2015
I WENT TO THE HOSPITAL AND CONFIRMED THAT BUHARI IS VERY SICK.
HIS CASE IS WORSE THAN YARADUA'S.

THE YORUBAS WANT BUHARI TO DIE ON THE SEAT TO PAVE WAY TO A YORUBA TO BECOME THE PRESIDENT.

IT WILL NEVER WORK FOR YOU PEOPLE AGAIN.
Re: Why Are PDP Warriors Spreading False Information To Discredit Buhari? by iluvnaija: 10:56am On Jan 18, 2015
They should go ahead spreading false information, giving us more reasons why we should vote Buhari.

No amount of propaganda can deter us.
Re: Why Are PDP Warriors Spreading False Information To Discredit Buhari? by SuperModerator: 11:01am On Jan 18, 2015
iluvnaija:
They should go ahead spreading false information, giving us more reasons why we should vote Buhari.

No amount of propaganda can deter us.
When I dailled those numbers, the conversations were very funny... I was like I want to speak to Buhari...the person they reply me with Yoruba grin
Re: Why Are PDP Warriors Spreading False Information To Discredit Buhari? by SuperModerator: 11:06am On Jan 18, 2015
masterpower:

THE YORUBAS WANT BUHARI TO DIE ON THE SEAT TO PAVE WAY TO A YORUBA TO BECOME THE PRESIDENT.

Back your claim with evidence.
Buhari will die on the seat doesn't sell anymore, try something else.
Till then, we team GMB will stick to issue based campaign.
We won't lie against GEJ just to sell Buhari.
Team GEJ can keep telling lies but we team GMB won't relent, we stand for truth and we will keep saying the truth.
FeBuhari 2015

3 Likes

Re: Why Are PDP Warriors Spreading False Information To Discredit Buhari? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 18, 2015
Let them carry on with their propaganda
Re: Why Are PDP Warriors Spreading False Information To Discredit Buhari? by Bruteforce1o1: 11:16am On Jan 18, 2015
[s]
masterpower:

[/s]

Emmy the liar, your wish for Buhari will befall your family and generation.

1 Like

Re: Why Are PDP Warriors Spreading False Information To Discredit Buhari? by Freelancer00(m): 11:20am On Jan 18, 2015
masterpower:

u know we'll always ask u for proof. So where is ur proof
Re: Why Are PDP Warriors Spreading False Information To Discredit Buhari? by Beetwo(m): 11:21am On Jan 18, 2015
PDP SUPPORTERS ARE LIKE

Re: Why Are PDP Warriors Spreading False Information To Discredit Buhari? by asEdeyHOT: 11:31am On Jan 18, 2015
masterpower:

Ur heart is just as ugly as your face.

people will mistakenly assume you are young but u are approaching 40 and still behaving like a kid

Give it up
Re: Why Are PDP Warriors Spreading False Information To Discredit Buhari? by Beetwo(m): 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
SuperModerator:
The mod that moved the thread claiming Buhari didn't fill his INEC form correctly to front page should please move this too
Stop misinforning the public.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Riding On Jonathan's Transformation Train(picture) / INEC Chairman, Jega May Be Imprisoned / Register Your Condolence Message Here To Buhari On His 4th Election Loss!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.